Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2012 #41
ChuckUSA

the Catholic church over there is taken very seriously, I guess, white nationalists extreme anti-Christian fanatics probably don't endear them to Italians, or other European nations that are much more christian than the United States is.

I know I didn't capitalize it all right, I get tired of capitalizing shit. I'm sorry, I just don't care enough anymore.

Even if I personally think Jesus is a cock sucking faggot, I would probably refrain from saying so, so as not to offend people.

Old November 17th, 2012 #42
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Doubt SF would release IP address overseas.
I believe it was Don pot call the kettle Black and company that wouldn't delete a fellow WN's posts on SF at the behest of his wife. This WN ended up in prison for that posting history, and is still there. Hell, I believe there's a current thread on SF about it.

Don pot call the kettle Black likes to say things like, "Don't say something here that could come back and haunt you". And yet will do absolutely NOTHING to help the image (real or imagined) of a WN that actually posts on his site.

Fuck Don pot call the kettle Black.

Too bad Pedro didn't finish the job.

Old November 17th, 2012 #43
varg

I can't find any fault in that. People should stand by what they post.

People who request that their posts be deleted end up breaking the forum. Any thread they started gets deleted , and so does everyone else's posts who responded.

Old November 17th, 2012 #44
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post

People who request that their posts be deleted end up breaking the forum. Any thread they started gets deleted , and so does everyone else's posts who responded.
As a general rule? Threads and posts are deleted there as a rule of thumb, daily business.

So, if you knew that a real white patriot would be facing additional jail time, just because he posted on *your* website, wouldn't you "cntrl, alt, delete" his posting history? Or would you tell him/his wife "fuck you, you said it, I won't do a damned thing to help damage control"?

I understand about the "wayback machine". Yes, no matter what, the posts were probably already captured. What does spending 5 minutes to nuke his posting history have to do with it when they routinely nuke posting history EVERY.SINGLE.DAY?

I'll tell you what......its a big "FUCK YOU" white man.

Old November 17th, 2012 #45
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:

That might be true, but when virtual ink in cyberspace is being used against you in court, to send you up for 50 years, then I believe the delete button should take the hit instead.

I forget the guy's name, but I offered to help him and his wife just didn't lift a finger. I think she was more into money than fighting for him. Gary, something I think. He was a member of the Order.

Old November 17th, 2012 #46
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
That might be true, but when virtual ink in cyberspace is being used against you in court, to send you up for 50 years, then I believe the delete button should take the hit instead.

I forget the guy's name, but I offered to help him and his wife just didn't lift a finger. I think she was more into money than fighting for him. Gary, something I think. He was a member of the Order.
This is the guy/thread I was referring to:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t628938/

You are thinking of Gary Yarbrough.......

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...yarbrough.html

Old November 17th, 2012 #47
Brenna Wolf
Banned

The initial request was a post made on the Visitor's forum asking Admin to remove the Bruder in question's name from the entire website. A lot of readers missed it.

It included hundreds of posts by many posters old and new, and many long dedication threads some of which were several years long that were for all of them. No telling how many knock down drag out argument threads about them over the years either, and as a matter of fact there was a current heated debate thread on them when his hearing came up.

War Maiden was running the Adopt a Bruder program site, and after all that brehaw even shut that down. I know because my guy was Richard Scutari.

As it stands now, GY's name is automatically censored on SF.

Old November 17th, 2012 #48
andy

Quote:

On the face of it I agree particularly in a case Linder highlighted of a blighter making a video filmed public speech under his own name then demanding it be deleted.However I think flexibility on this issue must be available.As I understand it there is no legal requirement to archive posts so locking and possibly deleting a thread might be in order.In the UK the state is particularly fond of "Incitement".It doesn't take too much imagination to see how such a thing can be exploited by either trouble makers or state or imbecilic respondents to land the original poster in trouble.
Just recently a poster at VNNUK had to have it pointed out to him that using racial epithets could land him a charge as tweeters have found out,he went back and edited his posts.Not how we would wish it but as it is.

Currently in the UK whole legions of corrupt Aryan police officers are volunteering as race police in the name of human rights.Any mention of race in any type of investigation gives them dibs.No deals are considered and regardless of the rest of the evidence they plough on with it.I had personal experience of a case just recently where a Judge ( A jew at that) refused to try it when the prosecutors refused to strike out the racial dimension.The racial dimension had been claimed by the claimant and compounded by one of the defendant's saying to a uniformed arresting officer "If the races were reversed we would not even be getting nicked".The next thing the case was in the hands of race detectives.All this would be piss and wind except that the extra time for the racial dimension was seven years and it cost £11,000 and five court visits to get it resolved in my favour. So VNN should take cognisance of the prevailing situation and act accordingly in the interests of the race and not the historical accuracy of internet postings.

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; November 17th, 2012 at 09:15 PM.

Old November 17th, 2012 #49
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
It included hundreds of posts by many posters old and new, and many long dedication threads some of which were several years long that were for all of them. No telling how many knock down drag out argument threads about them over the years either
When the fuck has THAT ever stopped the "NUKE THREAD" button on SF?

You have got to be fucking kidding me! SF deletes threads EVERY.SINGLE.DAY for sake of "appearance".

No Gay Supporting Threads Here. Show me!

Give me a fucking break.

They have no problem "Hell Banning" a member when they are pissed off at them, when that member exposes the bullshit for what it is. NO.PROBLEM.

Don't try to piss on me and tell me it is raining. Fucking REDICULOUS.

Old November 17th, 2012 #50
Brenna Wolf
Banned

It is scary as hell considering what was done to Ernst Zundel with some archaic British 'news law' in Canada, the same law that was stricken from being used in the colonies after the American Revolution.

Old November 17th, 2012 #51
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
This is the guy/thread I was referring to:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t628938/

You are thinking of Gary Yarbrough.......

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...yarbrough.html
Yep, that's him. I got everything together for her that he needed, except the trial transcripts and she just stopped com with me when I insisted we needed them to have any chance at all.

There are always reversible errors in every trial, but you can't argue them if you can't get them.

Old November 17th, 2012 #52
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
How harsh are the laws in Italy relative to the punishment for these BS charges?
According the article you can be fined up to 6000 Euros.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; November 17th, 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Old November 17th, 2012 #53
Brenna Wolf
Banned

My point was that many of the threads in question that mentioned GY were about ALL THE BRUDER, nor do I think Don Black was contacted with the details in a formal and concise manner.

It was unfortunate, but hindsite is always 20/20.

Its a dangerous and slippery slope to hold message board proprietors accountable for the opinions of its posters, or hold an incarcerated man accountable for what was said about him by ANONYMOUS people with a keyboard.

I don't post his name now anywhere anymore.

Old November 17th, 2012 #54
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
My point was that many of the threads in question that mentioned GY were about ALL THE BRUDER, nor do I think Don Black was contacted with the details in a formal and concise manner.

Its a dangerous and slippery slope to hold message board proprietors accountable for the opinions of its posters, or hold an incarcerated man accountable for what was said about him by ANONYMOUS people with a keyboard.

The Black widow did NOTHING to help that man. His wife BEGGED, to no avail. Think what you want, I bought into the bullshit, but they are NOT loyal.

Old November 17th, 2012 #55
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:

I know for a fact that Susan wrote the letters imploring Don to delete them due to the damage they were doing to him in parole hearings. I read them. Black refused and didn't even have the courtesy to explain or even answer her letters.

SF is a pit of alphabet snakes, jews and traitors. Fuck SF and every piece of shit who mods or admins there.

Old November 17th, 2012 #56
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
The Black widow did NOTHING to help that man. His wife BEGGED, to no avail. Think what you want, I bought into the bullshit, but they are NOT loyal.
I am loyal to the Bruder and always have been, as for everyone else they can speak for themselves. Like I said, I STILL don't mention his name anywhere, per his request, but it doesn't stop the rest of the 'movement' from doing so.

Old November 17th, 2012 #57
Angel Ramsey
Banned

DANI14 was a good mod. Legionaro Archangel Mihail was a good member. Sucks.

Old November 18th, 2012 #58
Mack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
No they usually dont get the IPs

Most get caught because they posted something on the forums about themselves, that gave Police a clue about their identities
Bingo!

Another one bites the dust. SF gets media exposure to their website. This is why they don’t delete personal info once its posted.Individual responsibility not the mods reveals itself.

Old November 19th, 2012 #59
Denni

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHaynes View Post
This is very good news.

Anything that can radicalize the faggots of Stormfront is welcome.

The more persecution, the better.

You don't know the guys who were posting there and what they were posting. I know them. 2 of the arrested are my friends and other 3 investigated too. I know that people who talk like you are faggots. And honestly I don't understand why your account is still active after what you wrote.

You should evaporate from the web and also from the life.

Old November 19th, 2012 #60
Denni

As I sayd in the other thread:

I'm an active italian member of SF. I can tell you that we never threatened anyone of violence. We never organized punitive expeditions against anyone.
We were just posting the truth online, we were just traslating pro-white material from english to italian, we were just having an opinion about the system ON THE WEB!!

Stormfront has been blocked by italian police, 4 were arrested and 17 are investigated for racial hatred.

Tags
beyond criticism, censorship, europe, firewall, italian, italy, jewish control, stormfront, stormfront italy, thought crime, zog

Thread