Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2013 #1561
Heather Blue

In my estimation....

We have analyzed the Jews to death, but perhaps, the real problem with them is Jews can't think. We give them credit for being smart and clever, but are they? Certainly, they do have certain characteristics we don't have (and wouldn't have.)

Necessity forced the Jews to develop the skill of alertness and observation. They survive in this world by stealing the thoughts and ideas of thinking men and presenting them as their own. The masses don't know when a Jew presents someone else's idea as his own. It would be like a friend saying "If Elm Street took up that empty space on the right side of the street it could have an extra lane to handle the traffic." I then say to the traffic engineers "Elm Street needs to have an extra lane made on that wide easement on the south side to handle the traffic." The engineers wouldn't know the idea came from my friend. They would think I came up with a smart idea and look at me with a certain degree of admiration. My ego would probably love it. That is what the Jews do. They depend on us to observe the facts of nature and produce ideas they can steal and present as theirs. It must be like hanging by one's finger nails and intently observing every move we make and everything we say for dear life. This kind of alertness to what we think and how we look at things might amaze you.

The sharper an individual Jew is the more valuable he is to the Jewish community. Being sharp and alert is vital to survival.

Unknowingly, we lavish them with adulation. Christian Zionists have Jews on a pedestal as God's Chosen people. They believe God actually told that master thief, wife pimping nomad, Abraham, that He would curse anybody who opposed him and his defective minded offspring. Christian Zionists fear God's wrath.

For decades the Jew's have basked in the glory of Einstein's claim to the theory of relativity. The fact that white men formulated the equation long before Einstein is completely ignored by the Jews quite as if those great scientists never existed. They want to hang on to public adulation as long as possible.

The Jews bring into white countries the most backward and stupid people in the world. While they cleverly mask their own mental defects, the lack of intelligence in these other denizens is blatantly obvious. They can never be the master thieves Jews are. No doubt, having these backward people imposed on us is an important ingredient to Jewish interests and survival. Compared to their clever plagiarism and manipulations these backward people look like barbarians from the stone age. In reality the Jews are not much better, only more clever.

Last edited by Heather Blue; October 13th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.

Old October 16th, 2013 #1562
Heather Blue

Hitler said he believed he was doing the will of God. The Germans had lost their will. Hitler stirred their will out of its lethargy and brought these glorious people to life. We know his will became the people's will. Thus, if the Leader's will and the people's will and the Divine Will are all one and the same is not this the answer to the survival of the white race of people?

Old October 16th, 2013 #1563
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
First, the formula. Next, a plan. Then, the agenda.

People will follow an agenda.
Agenda.......... well you have that if you willing to follow it. The basic agenda is given to you by the actions and deeds of GD and can be adapted to the realities of where you live and execute it to the degree possible as a first step.

Since their are laws there preventing you of doing what you would like camouflage your actions under a none profit humanitarian or human right group.

Get few lawyers (pro bono), that see eye to eye with you and few doctors and replicate what they do. Reach to poor white families quietly and help them practically with out making it known or advertize which is the down fall of all americans as they have an irresistible urge to be 5 secs under a spot light. DONT do that.

And you need leaders you dont have as none american ever manage to define correctly in their minds WHAT A LEADER IS. I* will not say the answer here of the definition of the leader, but feel free to prove me wrong any one of the posters here, by telling me the definition as you see it.

Old October 16th, 2013 #1564
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Agenda.......... well you have that if you willing to follow it. The basic agenda is given to you by the actions and deeds of GD and can be adapted to the realities of where you live and execute it to the degree possible as a first step.

Since their are laws there preventing you of doing what you would like camouflage your actions under a none profit humanitarian or human right group.

Get few lawyers (pro bono), that see eye to eye with you and few doctors and replicate what they do. Reach to poor white families quietly and help them practically with out making it known or advertize which is the down fall of all americans as they have an irresistible urge to be 5 secs under a spot light. DONT do that.

And you need leaders you dont have as none american ever manage to define correctly in their minds WHAT A LEADER IS. I* will not say the answer here of the definition of the leader, but feel free to prove me wrong any one of the posters here, by telling me the definition as you see it.
Yes, people will follow an agenda - if they have the will.

From observing old film footage of Hitler and the Germans on the History channel it seems to me that the man had a will so powerful it was like a magnet. The program was meant to be an anti white documentary and promote the holocaust, but we see a lot more than that. Hitler was a true leader. He showed us that a true leader has the racial will to live and will to power that will not be denied. He sees his will as divine. He knows with absolute certainty he has an extraordinary destiny. With iron resolve he makes his will the people's will.

It was not every little thing Hitler did or didn't do that is important. It was his determination to unlock the will of Western Man.

Old October 16th, 2013 #1565
Tiwaz

Default Racial mixing is genocide for White Race

When someone say racism, everybody mean on White peoples, no, blacks and muslims hate White Aryan Race and their racism is today far more dangerous than White Racism is!!!
If you say discrimination, all will think poor niggers or muslims, NO, White Race is discriminated and more than that, we are under greatest threat since our begin!!!! ZOG definitely decide to destroy us and NOW is right time to start to fight for existence and latter for power and control over world, because we are those who need to control world as most advantage race and most productive, intelligent, creative and discipline race!!!!

Just watch this clip, we obvious can see who are Aryans and who are niggers!!! At least they should live in north Africa with big wool circle around them, so they can't go in our countries never more!!!
By muslims is even more difficult, they are everywhere, so I think that Christianity is important in fight against islam!!!

Old October 18th, 2013 #1566
Heather Blue

That video is hideous, Ahnenerbe. Ugh.

Old October 18th, 2013 #1567
Heather Blue

The founding people of America are called The Tea Party and labeled racists. So, when a reference is made to the Tea Party we are supposed to automatically think racists.

So, what do we call the Jews and their left wing gentile lap dogs? The Liars Club? The Smear Party? The Double Dealers? The Rat Nesters? The Bastard Party? The SOB Party?

I like that one - the SOB Party. The difference in the Tea Party who are called racists for being patriotic, the SOB Party really are Son's of Bitches.

I got an email today...one of a multitude of newsletters I get every day. The journalist said the government shut-down had to be planned months ago. He said he works for the government and he knows that when the government needs something done, notices are sent out, vendors submit bids for the contract and the whole business can drag on for weeks or months before a contract is signed. It was different this time. The moment the government was shut down "closed" signs popped up all over the country at parks and places like veterans memorials. He said there was no way the government could have gotten those signs so quickly. He thinks Obama and the politicians knew there would be a shut-down months ago.

It's a little sickening to know the entire Washington crowd had the whole thing planned. The SOB Party wanted to fool the Tea Party. I don't think this is anything new. Our own government has been making fools out of the American people for years.

Last edited by Heather Blue; October 18th, 2013 at 01:59 AM.

Old October 18th, 2013 #1568
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
The founding people of America are called The Tea Party and labeled racists. So, when a reference is made to the Tea Party we are supposed to automatically think racists.

So, what do we call the Jews and their left wing gentile lap dogs? The Liars Club? The Smear Party? The Double Dealers? The Rat Nesters? The Bastard Party? The SOB Party?

I like that one - the SOB Party. The difference in the Tea Party who are called racists for being patriotic, the SOB Party really are Son's of Bitches.

I got an email today...one of a multitude of newsletters I get every day. The journalist said the government shut-down had to be planned months ago. He said he works for the government and he knows that when the government needs something done, notices are sent out, vendors submit bids for the contract and the whole business can drag on for weeks or months before a contract is signed. It was different this time. The moment the government was shut down "closed" signs popped up all over the country at parks and places like veterans memorials. He said there was no way the government could have gotten those signs so quickly. He thinks Obama and the politicians knew there would be a shut-down months ago.

It's a little sickening to know the entire Washington crowd had the whole thing planned. The SOB Party wanted to fool the Tea Party. I don't think this is anything new. Our own government has been making fools out of the American people for years.
The "grassroots" Tea Party" has been controlled theatre from the get-go , plenty of money for publicity pumped into it and no shortage of kwans , some who I formerly considered cognizant, to set up .

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 18th, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Old October 18th, 2013 #1569
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
In my estimation....

We have analyzed the Jews to death, but perhaps, the real problem with them is Jews can't think. We give them credit for being smart and clever, but are they? Certainly, they do have certain characteristics we don't have (and wouldn't have.)

Necessity forced the Jews to develop the skill of alertness and observation. They survive in this world by stealing the thoughts and ideas of thinking men and presenting them as their own. The masses don't know when a Jew presents someone else's idea as his own. It would be like a friend saying "If Elm Street took up that empty space on the right side of the street it could have an extra lane to handle the traffic." I then say to the traffic engineers "Elm Street needs to have an extra lane made on that wide easement on the south side to handle the traffic." The engineers wouldn't know the idea came from my friend. They would think I came up with a smart idea and look at me with a certain degree of admiration. My ego would probably love it. That is what the Jews do. They depend on us to observe the facts of nature and produce ideas they can steal and present as theirs. It must be like hanging by one's finger nails and intently observing every move we make and everything we say for dear life. This kind of alertness to what we think and how we look at things might amaze you.

The sharper an individual Jew is the more valuable he is to the Jewish community. Being sharp and alert is vital to survival.

Unknowingly, we lavish them with adulation. Christian Zionists have Jews on a pedestal as God's Chosen people. They believe God actually told that master thief, wife pimping nomad, Abraham, that He would curse anybody who opposed him and his defective minded offspring. Christian Zionists fear God's wrath.

For decades the Jew's have basked in the glory of Einstein's claim to the theory of relativity. The fact that white men formulated the equation long before Einstein is completely ignored by the Jews quite as if those great scientists never existed. They want to hang on to public adulation as long as possible.

The Jews bring into white countries the most backward and stupid people in the world. While they cleverly mask their own mental defects, the lack of intelligence in these other denizens is blatantly obvious. They can never be the master thieves Jews are. No doubt, having these backward people imposed on us is an important ingredient to Jewish interests and survival. Compared to their clever plagiarism and manipulations these backward people look like barbarians from the stone age. In reality the Jews are not much better, only more clever.
If you want to understand what you call jews, all you have to do, is study their first cousins, the gypsies. What they master is what gypsies do, but on a higher level.

Same mentalities same cheap ways and thieving.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1570
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The "grassroots" Tea Party" has been controlled theatre from the get-go , plenty of money for publicity pumped into it and no shortage of kwans , some who I formerly considered cognizant, to set up .
I have a couple of friends who belonged to the Tea Party that marched on Washington, DC. If it was a controlled theatre I am pretty darn sure they didn't know it. As things stand all white people are called "The Tea Party" by Washington and Media.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1571
Heather Blue

Quote:
If you want to understand what you call jews, all you have to do, is study their first cousins, the gypsies. What they master is what gypsies do, but on a higher level.

Same mentalities same cheap ways and thieving.
I think you are right. I've heard them referred to as gypsies by some local folks through the years.

Crazy is it not that we allow gypsy ilk to run our money, media and government?

Old October 19th, 2013 #1572
MikeTodd
Pussy Bnd "Commander"

Quote:
I think you are right. I've heard them referred to as gypsies by some local folks through the years.

Crazy is it not that we allow gypsy ilk to run our money, media and government?
Can't none of you muddle-headed reactionaries get it through your thick skulls that NONE of that shit is "ours" and never has been!

Sorry, Heather muu-muu, but this thread has been the biggest load of bilge right from the git-go.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1573
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Can't none of you muddle-headed reactionaries get it through your thick skulls that NONE of that shit is "ours" and never has been!

Sorry, Heather muu-muu, but this thread has been the biggest load of bilge right from the git-go.
Thanks. It's not every day I get recognized for my efforts.

Listen, white people need all the help we can get. Kicking anybody out for any reason is not an option, anymore.

I don't go around reading anything you write, not one word, nothing - zilch, so return the favor. Okay?

Old October 19th, 2013 #1574
Heather Blue

By the way, thanks for the thumbs down.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1575
MikeTodd
Pussy Bnd "Commander"

Quote:
I don't go around reading anything you write, not one word, nothing - zilch, so return the favor. Okay?
I generally don't bother with your windy regurgitations either.
When I'm in the mood for tiresome kwanservative bullshit I go straight to FOXjews.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1576
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Hitler said he believed he was doing the will of God. The Germans had lost their will. Hitler stirred their will out of its lethargy and brought these glorious people to life. We know his will became the people's will. Thus, if the Leader's will and the people's will and the Divine Will are all one and the same is not this the answer to the survival of the white race of people?
Now you spoil it. What will of god Hitler was doing exactly? The one zionist created after their own image and spoon feed it to their cattle?

I think is time for the christians and the all following zionist created religions and gods, to give it a rest and sort of take a step back, look around them and understand reality in life.

If you are a christian then you must believe that jews are the chosen children of your god and therefore you must obey serve them and worship them. Do you?

And another thing Hitler was not a leader of people just a politician who been put where he was put to do a job and he did it very good judging by the results.

In any case I really want you do explain to me, your definition of a leader.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1577
Heather Blue

Quote:
If you are a christian then you must believe that jews are the chosen children of your god and therefore you must obey serve them and worship them. Do you?
I don't must do anything.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1578
Heather Blue

Quote:
And another thing Hitler was not a leader of people just a politician who been put where he was put to do a job and he did it very good judging by the results.
Washington, DC is loaded with politicians and they are nothing like Adolph Hitler.

Old October 19th, 2013 #1579
Heather Blue

Quote:
In any case I really want you do explain to me, your definition of a leader.
Adolph Hitler.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1580
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Adolph Hitler.
Your answer does not answer my question. I ask you your definition of a leader not your definition of a politician who acted as one and he was definitely not a leader for the people, to my book. May be if you try an explain with your own words, I may understand what you mean to say and how you see a leader.

Go ahead and educate me.

Thread