Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2020 #41
Rasen
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I don't talk shit about kosovo,i talk about the shit in Kosovo your people.
Kosovo is Serbia!!!
How do you view this? Do you really want Serbians to accept several millions of Kosova albanians by unifying the region with Serbia?
 
Old July 3rd, 2020 #42
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,776
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
How do you view this? Do you really want Serbians to accept several millions of Kosova albanians by unifying the region with Serbia?
No I don't want this shit go around in Europe, we could send that misery back to where it came from.Or we could give it to those who brought it to us.

I am in favor of destroying this kind of dirt once and for all!
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old July 4th, 2020 #43
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 627
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Kosovo was deep shit in communist ex-Yugoslavia where workers has worked for that undeveloped place without salary one day on the week. Read Hitler’s Table talk. He did not want Kosovo in his future pan-germanic state. He wanted areas in Serbia who were part of Germans (Austria) in Habsburgs time. Ottoman culture shithole is still on Balkan because they keep that areas through centuries and it is not about religion,it is about miscegenation with Turks on areas who they controlled. There is not interest in Serbian population to turn Kosovo back,some Serbs on Stormfront Serbia has attacked people of their nation how they sell their homes for low price to those scum what is reason why they became big population on that area. I do not want blame them because of that because same problems is with Gypsyes in my nation. Muds are first small population who eatablish their own criminal organizations something as niggers in USA and then they start to terrorise white majority who instead of fighting,start to run because nobody do not want to live among them.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; July 4th, 2020 at 12:52 AM.
 
Old July 4th, 2020 #44
Rasen
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
No I don't want this shit go around in Europe, we could send that misery back to where it came from.Or we could give it to those who brought it to us.

I am in favor of destroying this kind of dirt once and for all!
You know it's easy to type on keyboard "destroy the dirt", "shit go out from Europe", but in fact it means ethnic cleansing. Do you stand for this?

In real life most albanians live in the land of Kosova and neighboring Balkan peninsula for centuries or thausands of years, the serbian conspiracy theory about albanians came from Caucasus has been disproven long ago. Basically you should implement something to convince native people for this land to go out, practically it's barely possible task. IMHO it's more reasonable and more practically important to solve the gypsy question in Balkans.
 
Old July 5th, 2020 #45
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,776
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
but in fact it means ethnic cleansing. Do you stand for this?

IMHO it's more reasonable and more practically important to solve the gypsy question in Balkans.
Yes I am in favor of that, other means are not within reach.

Not only in the Balkans, something like that should apply to all of Europe.And not only gypsies, also jews, niggers and everything else that does not belong in Europe.

How to do that then, and who should do that is the next question.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old July 5th, 2020 #46
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 646
Tiwaz
Default


TRUE FACE OF UCK ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

This is true picture of Albanians on Kosovo who destroying Christian churches! Kosovo Albanians are muslims and only way is to remove those Islamic terrorists from Christian territory!!! In some parts of Albania lives Christians who don't like or even hate Kosovo squiptars due Kosovars are muslims.

Last edited by Tiwaz; July 5th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
 
Old July 5th, 2020 #47
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 646
Tiwaz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
How do you view this? Do you really want Serbians to accept several millions of Kosova albanians by unifying the region with Serbia?
There is not several million of Albanians (squiptars) on Kosovo and Metochy! There is one or maximum one and a half of million of Albanian muslim population on Kosovo. In general you have right...what would Serbia do with Kosovo in packet with million of muslim terrorists??? I suggest to remove them from Christian territories. Don't forget on Kosovo live 250 000 Serbian Christians.
As well as all Europeans should return all muslims in their lands of origin in the same way squiptars should be returned in islamic parts of Albania and Turkey!

Last edited by Tiwaz; July 5th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.
 
Old July 6th, 2020 #48
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,776
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
As well as all Europeans should return all muslims in their lands of origin in the same way squiptars should be returned in islamic parts of Albania and Turkey!
After being removed they will come back again,with the help of anti-White powers.

So that becomes mopping with the tap open.
The only solution is as I mentioned before,destroy it once and for all!
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old July 6th, 2020 #49
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,776
Johan
Wink Tiwaz @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Kosovo Albanians are muslims and only way is to remove those Islamic terrorists from Christian territory!!!
Our case is not that of religions that fight each other, all religions are anti White.

Our case is a racial one, from which we must act.

Outside of the traitors to our own race, we will have to deal with the anti-White forces.

So in addition to the filth that is among us in Europe, we will also have to destroy those who bring all this misery upon us.

First of all, the jew!!!
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old July 6th, 2020 #50
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 646
Tiwaz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Our case is not that of religions that fight each other, all religions are anti White.

Our case is a racial one, from which we must act.

Outside of the traitors to our own race, we will have to deal with the anti-White forces.

So in addition to the filth that is among us in Europe, we will also have to destroy those who bring all this misery upon us.

First of all, the jew!!!
We have conversation about religions and i am using Christianity as European religion due official religion of European nations is Christianity. There is almost impossible to convince White people to announce Christianity and return to old Aryan Goods. In the same time Islamic World have attack not Christianity on the first place, they attack our Aryan Race on the first place! For now it is impossible to made some massive action between our people to defend White race because of stigma about Racism as something bad. As you sad, Jews convinced so deeply our race in their religious cults that White people are as paralyzed and brainwashed.

It would be great to convince the white race to stand up and defense the Christian shrines from the Islamic world. And latter would be much easier to come to the right solutions with our own nations.
We don't have time to argue what is correct due we are under serious attack by Arabs, Africans, blacks who terrorizes white population in USA, and most of those immigrants are muslims. Blacks in USA are mixed Christians and muslims and i watch white people kisses feet of blacks and i feel sorry of them and their unconsciousness!
 
Old July 7th, 2020 #51
Rasen
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
There is not several million of Albanians (squiptars) on Kosovo and Metochy! There is one or maximum one and a half of million of Albanian muslim population on Kosovo. In general you have right...what would Serbia do with Kosovo in packet with million of muslim terrorists??? I suggest to remove them from Christian territories. Don't forget on Kosovo live 250 000 Serbian Christians.
As well as all Europeans should return all muslims in their lands of origin in the same way squiptars should be returned in islamic parts of Albania and Turkey!
Even if it was a half of a million, it doesn't matter because their ancestors always lived in that land and neighboring parts of the region. Their language belongs to Indo-European linguistic family, racially they do not differ too much from neighbors. It's impossible to eliminate such a great number of people in their native land, the only thing you Serbs would have caused by early 2000s is mass expulsion of Albanians to Europe.

Unlike you claim there is no million of muslim terrorists, because Albanians used to be rather atheist after decades of life under harsh communist regime and up to 30% of them are reportedly Catholics. How about your pan-Christian solidarity with Albanian Catholics? So I rather agree with Johan it's more of racial issue. In my opinion the only sufficient problem is their diasporas in European countries and Europeans must clean their own lands first of all, not only from Albanian, Chechen gangs or Serb yugo-mafia clans, but all sorts of migrants in general.
 
Old July 7th, 2020 #52
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 627
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
We have conversation about religions and i am using Christianity as European religion due official religion of European nations is Christianity. There is almost impossible to convince White people to announce Christianity and return to old Aryan Goods. In the same time Islamic World have attack not Christianity on the first place, they attack our Aryan Race on the first place!
In the world exist more than 2 billion Christians who are non-white. If small jewish sect who was born on the Palestine desert could convice Romans that they must replace their religion with Christianity why it would be problem replace Christianity with one of whites religion? Reality is that only race who have racial religion can survive what mean that will not be in future white nations,languages.

Only few Whites who know that can survive and build their new White nation somewhere on that planet. Pro-Christians anti-immigrant partyes are false oppositions because they want to help non-white Christians. Even Hitler rather accepted Islam than Christianity (Hitler's Table talk) because Christianity is pacifist religion divided by fractions. Islam is not racial religion,first Christians were all jews and circumcised and europeans rejected it,it would be same with Islam.

I do not belive that low IQ Balkan nations can do something about that question so Kosovo and whole Balkan nations are lost,Ottoman cultural inheritence is still deep on that area and western people do not know on what shit such places and people looks like. However,we can not discriminate competent Balkans as Nikola Tesla who must left that area and came in USA where are all competent Whites. In fact,competent Whites are in all protestant nations,not Chatolic or Orthodoxy becaue they accepted inequality,individualism and hard working but because religion is the most powerful weapon and history told us that it really is,it can not also help them because whole teachings of that religion are coming into equality and giving your hard earning to the all scum on the world,in fact it is religion who have program how to rob Whites.
__________________
http://arktos.com/
 
Old July 7th, 2020 #53
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,226
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
In the world exist more than 2 billion Christians who are non-white. If small jewish sect who was born on the Palestine desert could convice Romans that they must replace their religion with Christianity why it would be problem replace Christianity with one of whites religion? Reality is that only race who have racial religion can survive what mean that will not be in future white nations,languages.
The point of racialism is that your beliefs don't determine whether you belong, your ancestry does. Judaism is the classic example here: no matter what you believe, as long as you have Jewish ancestry you are regarded as Jewish.

Jews put it as follows: with a religion you belong because you believe; with Judaism you believe because you belong (this btw was also the attitude of our pagan ancestors).

Seen in this light, a racial religion is a contradiction in terms; religious beliefs only serve to get in the way of race. Aryans subordinate belief to their Aryan heritage by putting a primacy on understanding and not understanding.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.12190 seconds.