Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2020 #1
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 635
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default DNA or IQ?

I am going to put here some obviously errors in WN. Lot of WNs think that is DNA proof who is White and who is not. Well,it is not indicator of IQ and we think that are the White race superior right? If is DNA not IQ test it is total irrelevant for mentioned because it only shows to us where our ancestors from and nothing else. Also,WNs are just concentrated in indo-european origin and think that are just they Whites but it is not true.

Whites lived in Summer and Egypt and they were not indo-europeans (Germans,Slavs,Celts,Hellens,Romans,Indo-Aryans) not proto-europeans (Illyrians and european tribes who had been invaded by indo-europeans). According to Coons book "Races Of Europe" Ashkenazi Jews are also White does not matter about their DNA,they have high IQ what was argument for their top possition according to one classical liberal portal who I read.

According to Ben Klassen he agree that races do not exist and accepted offical science theory however he said that he call "White race" natures finnest what mean the best elements of homo-sapiens with high IQ. According to one racidal leftist article who I read,they openly said that is Israel racist state and that have Apertheid because White Ahskenazi Jews who are judaized Germans on power. We have fact that White rich upper class are comming in Israel as safe place because of non-white immigration,Tom Robinson who is WN oppenly support Israel as Trump whose three children are married for Jews.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; March 23rd, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
 
Old March 28th, 2020 #2
RacialHolyWar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9
RacialHolyWar
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I am going to put here some obviously errors in WN. Lot of WNs think that is DNA proof who is White and who is not. Well,it is not indicator of IQ and we think that are the White race superior right? If is DNA not IQ test it is total irrelevant for mentioned because it only shows to us where our ancestors from and nothing else. Also,WNs are just concentrated in indo-european origin and think that are just they Whites but it is not true.

Whites lived in Summer and Egypt and they were not indo-europeans (Germans,Slavs,Celts,Hellens,Romans,Indo-Aryans) not proto-europeans (Illyrians and european tribes who had been invaded by indo-europeans). According to Coons book "Races Of Europe" Ashkenazi Jews are also White does not matter about their DNA,they have high IQ what was argument for their top possition according to one classical liberal portal who I read.

According to Ben Klassen he agree that races do not exist and accepted offical science theory however he said that he call "White race" natures finnest what mean the best elements of homo-sapiens with high IQ. According to one racidal leftist article who I read,they openly said that is Israel racist state and that have Apertheid because White Ahskenazi Jews who are judaized Germans on power. We have fact that White rich upper class are comming in Israel as safe place because of non-white immigration,Tom Robinson who is WN oppenly support Israel as Trump whose three children are married for Jews.
Our race has the highest IQ, for sure. Man can be divided into race as well as into intelligence. I think our race is on top of both, no matter how you put it.
 
Old March 28th, 2020 #3
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 635
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Here is IQ scale for 2020. through nations:
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...iq-by-country/

We can see that superiority do not depend about race or better to say that it is not enough to be White if you are White underman because society did not implement eugenic on this type of Whites and it is also important for discussion how long will high IQ states keep their IQ without implementation of eugenic? When someone have time we can add all IQ through nations and make result of average through race and then we can brink the conclusion. We see that is IQ in Asia states really high. If nobody here do not want mathematical put average number and compare Whites ans Yellows I will do one day. My big respect for Luxemburg and Iceland what is an example how you do not must to have big population,on the cons,lot of big populations have really low IQ what is reason why they are poor. I fully reject conspiracy schizophrenic theories how somebody control us as jewish conspiracy because I do not belive that Israel with IQ 95 can control Singepoure with IQ 108. State with low IQ in Europe is Serbia with 89 what is group of below average intelligence and the top IQ european state have Italy with 102. Keep in mind that White rich upper class have white flight in Singapore (state who best reacted on coronavirus and have top IQ 108),Australia and Israel.

Ok,I use top 7 IQ states in White and Yellow states and here is result about average IQ:
Yellow-105
Whites-100

According to the result,Yellow race are superior than White race however it does not mean nothing without implementation of eugenic and nobody of these states do not have eugenic program so it mean that their IQ can be crushed in future with allowing non-white immigrants from third world who have low IQ. Israel with their IQ 95 can not be threat of White states because Whites have 5 points higher IQ then they have what is same point as Yellow have better IQ than Whites.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; March 28th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.
 
Old March 29th, 2020 #4
RacialHolyWar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9
RacialHolyWar
Default

I find it funny how all African states are on the bottom of that list.
 
Old July 29th, 2020 #5
white_usa_
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
white_usa_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Ok,I use top 7 IQ states in White and Yellow states and here is result about average IQ:
Yellow-105
Whites-100

According to the result,Yellow race are superior than White race however it does not mean nothing without implementation of eugenic and nobody of these states do not have eugenic program so it mean that their IQ can be crushed in future with allowing non-white immigrants from third world who have low IQ. Israel with their IQ 95 can not be threat of White states because Whites have 5 points higher IQ then they have what is same point as Yellow have better IQ than Whites.
Our glorious white race has invented pretty much everything worth inventing because we are driven by our ‘compulsion to peek over the next hill’ and ‘organize and put things in order’.

For example polynesians certainly had that ‘extra spark’ and ‘dynamism’ to explore the entire Pacific and Indian Oceans, landing on Madagascar, among other places. But being wanderers and/or having compulsive personalities does not miraculously enable a race of people to build a Saturn V rocket, turn on the ignition and go to the moon.

Superior intelligence does!

These IQ tests could be easily faked in favor of Asians especially because it's in the nature of Asian race to lie and to present wishes as a reality. It's Asians who imagine themselves to have big eyes and high IQ scores.
 
Old July 29th, 2020 #6
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,228
George Witzgall
Default

During/after the pan-Aryan revolution, IMO first order of business for an Aryan nation is to do some "house-cleaning" and (re)establish its ethnic identity.

Once an ethnicity is secure in its identity and homeland, folks can start to think about eugenic enhancements perhaps, but you don't necessarily want a nation of high IQ folks, because high IQ can have downsides like being more susceptible to mental illnesses or quirks. More important than being smart is being Aryan.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old July 29th, 2020 #7
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 635
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Thanks for answers and interest on that topic. I just want that are our views correctly. I totally do not care if non-whites have higher IQ than our White race,it is total unimportant in survivalism and Darwin also said that not ever high intelligent species survived than species who are most adaptable in habitats. We must put all on table,our advantages and disadvantages. If high IQ do not implement eugenic in society,lower species of their own race can destroy civilization who have too much people with low wages,unemployment on the back of productive people with higher population than better stock of them. About that wrote Lothrop Stoddard in his book "Revolt Against Civilization" and he in last chapture gave solutions with mixed form of rule with combination of democracy and aristocracy,he probably mean that lower IQ can not have right to vote. My key study about that topic is why are rich upper class liberals anti-racist,maybe they look just IQ and not DNA what mean that they support mixed Whites with Asians. I played chess against them and they are really hard to get,I can not deny that they are clever however I would rather favorized the White race does not matter about that. Remember that Mongols also wanted to conquer and colonized Europe and do not have guilt for their own race. I want here that you help me to analyze IQ and DNA and that we get conclusion about that. I must also mention that I used just common IQ in USA and not independent for each of 50 states and I saw that some of them have above 100 but still are Asians better,yes I agree that we were superior in past,all inventors are in general White,do you think that we through years have genetic downfall and that is it result of that? Remember that Russian Empire had communism,White lands loosed lot of colonies with complex of White guilt what I repeat,Asians do not have any kind of guilt because of Gengis Khan,so what race can be most dangerous for Whites in future? Can we expect colonization of White lands inside Europe,loosing USA and Australia? According to statistics,the White race will be minority 2060. in USA and 2100. in western Europe what mean that there would be nordic states last hope if we know that communism produce genetic devastation of Whites on eastern Europe? Would be in future Vikings lands last hope for the White race? I am going to mention another book by Stoddard and it is "Rising Tide of Color against White-World Supermacy" what mean that will other races in future make revolution against our nations when we will be weak not just in colonized areas than in whole world,Whites can become next Indians because their complex of guilt.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; July 29th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.
 
Old July 30th, 2020 #8
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

According to Julius Evola, in "Ride The Tiger" I believe or perhaps "Synthesis of Racial Doctrine" he critiques the notion of genes being a myth. Race is tripartite according to him: body-soul-spirit and not merely physical. Since matter is the crystallization of energetic patterns (soul/thought forms) it follows that what is below is like that which is above. A nigger soul concretizes into a nigger body. There is no "all suls are equal" just as no races are (((equal)))
 
Old July 30th, 2020 #9
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 635
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

I fully disagree with Evola about that because he had same logic as "Doctrine of Fascism" by Mussolini both Italian. Fascist claimed that is race just feeling and not biological fact,modern science claim that race do not exist because if we look just intelligence,there is possible that you can have non-white high intelligent person but it does not mean nothing if you do not implement eugenic,in the point of survivalism dumber person have most common sens than intelligent person who have less children or do not have it. My favorite WN author is definitely Ben Klassen who used term in his work "human race" and hee agreed that modern science do not know what is exactly the White race,however,he claimed that how we can brink conclusion where are the borders of oceans,on same way is with race scale.

However,fact that non-whites (Asians) have higher IQ than we can be also result of genetic degradation inside White race,for example in past Whites were superior than others,we defended ourselves from Mongols who wanted to colonized us,also we had colonies across the world and like we or not ,we are degenerated nowdays more than ever,we can in the future not just lost colonies outside Europe than Europe,other races will definitely colonize us if we do not have program for solving that problems. However we must be aware that exist stronly anti-White agenda with brain-manipulated Whites.
__________________
http://arktos.com/
 
Old July 30th, 2020 #10
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,228
George Witzgall
Default

I agree the psychic aspect of a people is inextricably connected to the biological aspect. You've got to be guided by the soul of your people when it comes to questions of who is or isn't of your people on a biological level. Likewise, the biological aspect affects the psychic aspect. The term "race-soul" or "folk-soul" makes explicit that there is this constant interplay.

An Aryan nation can mess around with eugenics, but they must be guided by the folk-soul or they will cease to be Aryan and ultimately die off as a people, no matter how high their IQs.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old July 31st, 2020 #11
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,228
George Witzgall
Default

Here's a hypothetical where genome editing technologies could come in very handy (this assumes the technologies advance to the point of feasibility, of course).

Imagine after the Aryan revolution in Germany, a Turk born and raised in Germany identifies as German-Aryan and does not identify as Turkish, to the extent that she is willing to disavow her Turkish heritage.

On the one hand, I would be suspicious of anyone willing to disavow their heritage as being Aryan. But maybe, for whatever reason, she sincerely identifies as German and is knowledgeable and compatible with the German people, and wants to make her stand with the German people, and will not be dissuaded.

The German people might then enable her to tentatively "convert" to German. Of course, any offspring she would have would be subject to German genetic standards. She could either adopt a German baby or, if technology allows, have her own genetically modified baby, said baby having had any Turkish genetic material replaced with the appropriate German genetic material. The baby, having no Turkic ancestry, only German ancestry, would then be regarded as German.

This emphasis on strict genetic standards and protecting the biological integrity of the German people is precisely because of the interconnection between the biological and the psychic.

Note that any changes to the genetic standards (such as to accomodate eugenic modifications) would warrant weighty consideration.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old July 31st, 2020 #12
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Joe from OH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,911
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Here's a hypothetical where genome editing technologies could come in very handy (this assumes the technologies advance to the point of feasibility, of course).

Imagine after the Aryan revolution in Germany, a Turk born and raised in Germany identifies as German-Aryan and does not identify as Turkish, to the extent that she is willing to disavow her Turkish heritage.

On the one hand, I would be suspicious of anyone willing to disavow their heritage as being Aryan. But maybe, for whatever reason, she sincerely identifies as German and is knowledgeable and compatible with the German people, and wants to make her stand with the German people, and will not be dissuaded.

The German people might then enable her to tentatively "convert" to German. Of course, any offspring she would have would be subject to German genetic standards. She could either adopt a German baby or, if technology allows, have her own genetically modified baby, said baby having had any Turkish genetic material replaced with the appropriate German genetic material. The baby, having no Turkic ancestry, only German ancestry, would then be regarded as German.

This emphasis on strict genetic standards and protecting the biological integrity of the German people is precisely because of the interconnection between the biological and the psychic.

Note that any changes to the genetic standards (such as to accomodate eugenic modifications) would warrant weighty consideration.
Ban this Jew Fag
__________________
If you think that the races are equal and that integration of the races is desirable, then you might have an extra chromosome.
 
Old August 2nd, 2020 #13
Adolf Goldbergstein
Senior Member
 
Adolf Goldbergstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 542
Adolf Goldbergstein
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Here is IQ scale for 2020. through nations:
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...iq-by-country/

We can see that superiority do not depend about race or better to say that it is not enough to be White if you are White underman because society did not implement eugenic on this type of Whites and it is also important for discussion how long will high IQ states keep their IQ without implementation of eugenic? When someone have time we can add all IQ through nations and make result of average through race and then we can brink the conclusion. We see that is IQ in Asia states really high. If nobody here do not want mathematical put average number and compare Whites ans Yellows I will do one day. My big respect for Luxemburg and Iceland what is an example how you do not must to have big population,on the cons,lot of big populations have really low IQ what is reason why they are poor. I fully reject conspiracy schizophrenic theories how somebody control us as jewish conspiracy because I do not belive that Israel with IQ 95 can control Singepoure with IQ 108. State with low IQ in Europe is Serbia with 89 what is group of below average intelligence and the top IQ european state have Italy with 102. Keep in mind that White rich upper class have white flight in Singapore (state who best reacted on coronavirus and have top IQ 108),Australia and Israel.

Ok,I use top 7 IQ states in White and Yellow states and here is result about average IQ:
Yellow-105
Whites-100

According to the result,Yellow race are superior than White race however it does not mean nothing without implementation of eugenic and nobody of these states do not have eugenic program so it mean that their IQ can be crushed in future with allowing non-white immigrants from third world who have low IQ. Israel with their IQ 95 can not be threat of White states because Whites have 5 points higher IQ then they have what is same point as Yellow have better IQ than Whites.
My IQ list has Italy at 97
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

The yellow as you say should be specified are only the Northeast Asians. As to the IQ scores, there is more involved than the scores account for. Males and females on average of all peoples are about the same. The difference is that females ride closer to the average where males have more retards and more geniuses. This effects the asians as there men also ride closer to the average as they are giving them less geniuses. The asian intelligence also peaks earlier which is when the tests are administered where the european continues to advance potentially uptown middle age.
 
Old August 2nd, 2020 #14
Oscar Yeager
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 115
Oscar Yeager
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Ban this Jew Fag
I think I saw a post somewhere in the archives that he is secretly (((Frank Collin))) (or Frank Joseph Cohen, whatever the hell he calls himself).
 
Old August 4th, 2020 #15
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I fully disagree with Evola about that because he had same logic as "Doctrine of Fascism" by Mussolini both Italian. Fascist claimed that is race just feeling and not biological fact,modern science claim that race do not exist because if we look just intelligence,there is possible that you can have non-white high intelligent person but it does not mean nothing if you do not implement eugenic,in the point of survivalism dumber person have most common sens than intelligent person who have less children or do not have it. My favorite WN author is definitely Ben Klassen who used term in his work "human race" and hee agreed that modern science do not know what is exactly the White race,however,he claimed that how we can brink conclusion where are the borders of oceans,on same way is with race scale.

However,fact that non-whites (Asians) have higher IQ than we can be also result of genetic degradation inside White race,for example in past Whites were superior than others,we defended ourselves from Mongols who wanted to colonized us,also we had colonies across the world and like we or not ,we are degenerated nowdays more than ever,we can in the future not just lost colonies outside Europe than Europe,other races will definitely colonize us if we do not have program for solving that problems. However we must be aware that exist stronly anti-White agenda with brain-manipulated Whites.
Evola's conception of race is articulated in Synthesis of Racial Doctrine. He doesn't advocate for a non-biological racial type, only that there is interplay between all dimensions and that 'as above so below'
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.
Page generated in 0.16966 seconds.