Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2017 #21
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default Australian prime minister demands answers on Minneapolis police shooting

Quote:
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull called the fatal shooting of an Australian woman by a Minneapolis police officer over the weekend "shocking" and "inexplicable" and said his diplomats were seeking answers from U.S. authorities.

A Minneapolis police officer shot Justine Damond, who was originally from Sydney, around midnight Saturday while responding to an emergency call she had placed about a possible assault behind her house in a quiet residential neighborhood.

Turnbull said he and the Australian consul-general in Chicago were "seeking answers," in a television interview on Wednesday morning in Australia (Tuesday evening in the U.S.).

"How can a woman out in the street in her pajamas seeking assistance be shot like that?" the prime minister said in an interview with Nine Network. "It is a shocking killing, and yes, we are demanding answers on behalf of her family." ... More

Australian prime minister demands answers on Minneapolis police shooting

Old July 20th, 2017 #22
steven clark

Default Minneapolis cop who shot Australian woman identified

Shame, since the woman looked something like Kate Blanchett. Especially when the cop fired at her with his partner in the way. Something is really screwy.
I don't like Somalis at all. In the 80's, when I was a security guard in Boston, we had a Somali as supervisor. A real aloof, officious guy from a rich family there or something, and did what he pleased. One day there was a fire in the high rise where I worked, and he was supervisor. The captain had all officers head to their posts to assist the fire department, etc., and this Somali was nowhere. When we contacted him on the radio, he said "I am eating breakfast. I am not to be disturbed.'
He was real sensitive about his mealtimes.
Further calls did no good. He wouldn't report for duty. One of the sergeants almost went to this guy and slugged him.
What was funny was that he wasn't fired. The captain was a real ex-navy type, always wisecracking and playing macho. He was stunned, but let this guy get away with it, which convinces me the military types are pussies when dealing with ethnics.
Once i took a picture of the Somali, and as he was muslim, he was very indignant, and kept trying to buy the negative from me.
No dice.
Just a very creepy, dislikable nation.

Old July 21st, 2017 #23
Susan

Her looks are completely immaterial. She was a White female murdered by a sorry sack of shit Muslim nigger. He is refusing to speak to police about incident on lawyer's advice. There is a procedure, however, that would force him to talk to them.

She called twice about what was going on in alley. Pigs don't like it when citizens get demanding of them. Precious fucking little snowflakes. My money says there's a good chance they got pissed at her, and nigger snapped. Of course, in niggerland, to "snap" is simply typical nigger behavior. They don't know any other way to respond other than by violent means.

The Minneapolis police chief/chick is back in town and she is saying "this didn't have to happen" whatever the fuck that is supposed to signify. Nigger did it, White female is dead, death ruled homicide.

Charge the goddamn nigger with murder and arrest his black ass!!!

With the right jury, this murdering pig/nig could actually get what he deserves. I hope the family doesn't back down.

Old July 21st, 2017 #24
Jack Stanton

The mainstream media were falling over themselves when this lightbulbhead put on a police uniform.

The headline should have been:

African Gets Up On Hind Legs and is Able To Wield Baton.
Authorities thrilled and give him a gun and a badge.

Closely followed by this:

Authorities Admit 'Policeman' Not A True Biped
They admit failings as candidate was given human uniform too quickly

Old July 21st, 2017 #25
Ray Allan

Quote:
Charge the goddamn nigger with murder and arrest his black ass!!!
Absolutely. This murdering primitive nigger bastard pig must not be allowed to walk free. Not this time. Not this time. When it comes to these badge faggots and the shit they are allowed to get away with, justice will be served this time. Justine's family must push and push hard with this.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 21st, 2017 #26
Olaf Menes

A good looking White Woman on the street in pajamas and no cameras on? I am really surprised the primitive did not drop the gun and commence with a rape attempt.

Thread