Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2011 #41
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

And none of these niggers would have done squat in a White society w/o the jew.

They're like Igor to Hymie's mad scientist.

Old February 4th, 2011 #42
TXC

Default In Honor of Black History Month...

Chuck Berry- Rock 'n' Roll pioneer

Old February 5th, 2011 #43
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Chuck Berry- Rock 'n' Roll pioneer
YouTube - Chuck Berry Sweet Little 16
Chuck Berry is a famous singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He was one of the pioneers of rock and roll music and had a string of hits between the mid-1950s and the early-1970s. Although renowned for his musical abilities, Berry has tarnished his reputation over the years via frequent brushes with the law and deviant sexual behaviors.

I. Early Life

Berry was born on October 18, 1926 in St. Louis, Missouri. He grew up in a middle-class family which encouraged him to pursue his musical interests at a young age. Berry made his first public performance while a high school student at Sumner high school.

Berry encountered his first brush with the law during his senior year in high school, in 1944, when he was arrested and convicted of armed robbery after carjacking an automobile and going for a joyride with his friends to Kansas City, Missouri. Berry admitted in a 1987 autobiography, Chuck Berry: The Autobiography, that his car broke down on the shoulder of a highway and that he flagged down a passing motorist and stole the motorist's car at gunpoint. The carjacking victim called police at a pay phone and Berry was quickly captured and incarcerated at the Intermediate Reformatory School for Young Men at Algoa, until his 21st birthday in 1947.

However, in December 1959, Berry ran afoul of the law again after he invited a 14-year-old Apache waitress whom he met in Mexico to work as a hat check girl at his club. The girl was arrested on a prostitution charge after being fired from the job and Berry was arrested under the Mann Act. Berry was convicted, fined $5,000, and sentenced to five years in prison.

Berry's type of touring style, traveling the "oldies" circuit in the 1970s — where he was often paid in cash by local promoters — added ammunition to the Internal Revenue Service's accusations that Berry was a chronic income tax evader. Facing criminal sanction for the third time, Berry pleaded guilty to tax evasion and was sentenced to four months imprisonment and 1,000 hours of community service involving various benefit concerts in 1979.

IV. Berry's Deviant Sexual Fetishes

There is no disputing that Berry has been an exceptionally successful musician. However, it seems as though Berry's music has never been his "true calling" or driving influence. Instead, Berry seems to be motivated by his one true love in life - watching women take dumps.

In 1990 Berry was sued by several women who alleged that Berry installed a video camera in the ladies' bathrooms at two of his St. Louis restaurants. Berry probably installed the camera so that he could masturbate vigorously while watching video of women going to the bathroom at his restaurant. It's possible that Berry had microphones installed so that he could hear the sounds of women farting after eating the food at his restaurants... One wonders whether Berry would have eventually installed surveillance and microphones in the bathrooms at his local Taco Bell so that he could listen to the sounds of women (and possibly also men) spraying diarrhea after eating greasy tacos...

A class action settlement was eventually reached with 59 women on the complaint. It is estimated that the settlement cost Berry around $1.3 million plus legal fees.

There are rumors that the police raided Berry's house after the allegations of the bathroom videos surfaced. Supposedly the police found some nasty home videos at Berry's residence. One of the videos supposedly shows Berry giving a golden shower to a blonde woman. After soaking her in piss, Berry apparently tells her to open her eyes and mouth, and asks whether his urine is "nice and salty." The woman supposedly tells Berry that she loves him and then asks him for a kiss. Berry's response? He said that he wouldn't kiss her because, "it smells like piss." During the same scene, Berry also reportedly unleashes a long and very loud fart and then says, "You can smell my fart." It has been reported that Berry's fart was as loud as a fog horn on a cruise ship!

Berry showed that he can receive as well as give in the next scene, as the same woman is supposedly shown taking a dump on Berry's face.

V. Conclusion

Despite his successful music career, Berry has had several brushes with the law and the entire world now knows that he's a dirty old man with perverted sexual fetishes and apparently gets turned by a woman with a "turtlehead" sticking out. Accordingly, there can be no doubt that Chuck Berry is one washed up celebrity!
http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot....uck-berry.html

Old February 5th, 2011 #44
TXC

Another Chuck Berry Classic

Old February 5th, 2011 #45
TXC

Mahalia Jackson

Old February 5th, 2011 #46
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post

MikeClod, what exactly have YOU contributed to society?

Old February 5th, 2011 #47
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow pigs don't smell, but this sow is rank

Is there a stubbly black haired sow still oinking in here?

Old February 5th, 2011 #48
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Is there a stubbly black haired sow still oinking in here?
If there is, Ma must have just walked into your basement bedroom and caught you on the computer again. How foul must it be between the thighs that emitted you.

Old February 5th, 2011 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign loaded question-typical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberla Kay View Post
MikeClod, what exactly have YOU contributed to society?
Depends on what you mean by "contributed to society". I'm not a Christian do-gooder or a tikkun olem-ing bolshevik jew and I should think our respective views of what constitutes "society" are poles apart.
Besides that's for others to say, not me.
Is the world a better place for my having lived in it? I doubt it, but it is certainly no worse.

Btw, I once stomped the dogshit out of a nigger I caught stealing from parked cars at an all White swimming pool but I didn't call the cops on him.
Does that count?

Old February 5th, 2011 #50
Ian

Quote:

You give the jews too much credit. The Black engineers who were working in US industry in the 1960s and '70s were the social result of 80 years of Segregation, which included technical schools and colleges. Affirmative action African-America of today comes from jewish-led social change.

Old February 5th, 2011 #51
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

You could be right, Ian. The negro was much better off when the so-called talented tenth still lived amongst their brethren providing a modicum of leadership, governance, and stability while at the same time moderating the more extreme examples of feral negritude.

Last edited by MikeTodd; February 5th, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

Old February 5th, 2011 #52
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
I once stomped the dogshit out of a nigger I caught stealing from parked cars at an all White swimming pool but I didn't call the cops on him.
That's what I thought; a useless savage and a societal herpes sore. No wonder you are entrenched in hate. You hate yourself.

Old February 5th, 2011 #53
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

A regurgitation of pop psychology.
Pretty much what I should have expected.

Old February 5th, 2011 #54
TXC

Quote:
That's what I thought; a useless savage and a societal herpes sore. No wonder you are entrenched in hate. You hate yourself.
The man(for lack of a better word) is 54 and hasn't done a damn thing to contribute to society. He even seems to that think you have to be a "Christian do-gooder" to do so

That says a lot. He credits white society for the accomplishments of these great people. Mike lives in white society and he's white and still hasn't done a damn thing close to any of the accomplishments posted

Old February 5th, 2011 #55
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

So tell us, Your Awesomenesses,
what have you two done to make the world such a cute and fuzzy place full of warmth and good cheer in your time on Earth?
Be the beacon, show us the light.

Old February 5th, 2011 #56
TXC

Shirley Chisholm
Chisholm, Shirley Anita St. Hill (chiz' u m) [ key], 1924–2005, U.S. congresswoman (1969–83), b. Brooklyn, N.Y. An expert on early childhood education, she worked (1959–64) as a consultant to the New York City bureau of child welfare before serving (1964–68) in the state assembly. Elected (1968) to the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat, Chisholm became the first black woman to serve in that body. She quickly gained national attention as a vocal critic of the war in Vietnam and the House seniority system and as an outspoken advocate of the interests of the urban poor. An active member of the 1924–2005, U.S. congresswoman (1969–83), b. Brooklyn, N.Y. An expert on early childhood Brooklyn, N.Y. An expert on early childhood education, she worked (1959–64) as a consultant to the New York City bureau of child welfare before serving (1964–68) in the state assembly. Elected (1968) to the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat, Chisholm became the first black woman to serve in that body. She quickly gained national attention as a vocal critic of the war in Vietnam and the House seniority system and as an outspoken advocate of the interests of the urban poor. An active member of the body. She quickly gained national attention as a vocal cr Vietnam and the House seniority system and as an outs the interests of the urban poor. An active member of the Congressiona Black Caucus, Chisholm made an unsuccessful bid for the 1972 Democratic presidential nomination. In 1993 she was nominated to be U.S. ambassador to Jamaica but withdrew because of ill health. She wrote Unbossed (1970) and The Good Fight (1973)

Old February 5th, 2011 #57
TXC

Quote:
what have you two done to make the world such a cute and fuzzy place full of warmth and good cheer in your time on Earth?
Personally, I have done a lot of volunteer work for children. I have been a tutor, a basketball coach for a summer program, a "Big Sister"(not for the offical Big Brother Big Sister program, this was a program my high school had organized), and I have worked to raise money for an after school program.

Have a reached the accomplishments of the people that I posted in this thread? No and probably never will. Have I enjoyed contributing to the communities I have lived in and other communities in a positive way? Absolutely.

Old February 5th, 2011 #58
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
I am key media strategist for a top company. I mentor disadvanted kids. I have worked for women's reproductive freedom. I am actively involved in a movement that advocates science over religious dogma, especially in the minority communities. I am part of a group that promotes scientists such as Peter Duesberg, Kerry Mullis and Neil deGrasse Tyson and others to the public. I participate in an organization that supports women in business. Finally, I am giving birth. What about you, Clod? Oh that's right, you beat people up. You hate those you most emulate. Got it.

Old February 5th, 2011 #59
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
The man(for lack of a better word) is 54
HE'S 54?!?!? Wow, there really is no fool like an old fool!

Old February 5th, 2011 #60
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Personally, I have done a lot of volunteer work for children. I have been a tutor, a basketball coach for a summer program, a "Big Sister"(not for the offical Big Brother Big Sister program, this was a program my high school had organized), and I have worked to raise money for an after school program.

Have a reached the accomplishments of the people that I posted in this thread? No and probably never will. Have I enjoyed contributing to the communities I have lived in and other communities in a positive way? Absolutely.
Quote:
I am key media strategist for a top company. I mentor disadvanted kids. I have worked for women's reproductive freedom. I am actively involved in a movement that advocates science over religious dogma, especially in the minority communities. I am part of a group that promotes scientists such as Peter Duesberg, Kerry Mullis and Neil deGrasse Tyson and others to the public. I participate in an organization that supports women in business. Finally, I am giving birth. What about you, Clod? Oh that's right, you beat people up. You hate those you most emulate. Got it.
I didn't ask for your resumes. I asked what you've done to imbue the world with your own special brand of wonderfulness.

Thread