VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2015 #21
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post

So we all should put trolls on ignore while they run the place without any debates from us? why not hand the board over to them.
What debate? You want them banned or sectioned off. They aren't "running the place" there's only maybe 2 people who are actual antis. "Trolls" is subjective and usually mean someone you disagree with. It's moderators job to police the forum and enforce the rules, we don't need hall monitors. I thought you were quiting anyway? Why even read this thread if you don't want to read txc's posts? Apparently lack of self control isn't only a nigger thing.

Old August 27th, 2015 #22
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

And TXC posted in Opposing Views anyways.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 27th, 2015 #23
Squarehead Chris

If you don't like to read posts containing opposing views, then I recommend staying away from the category titled "Opposing Views".
It really is just that simple.

Old August 28th, 2015 #24
Annelisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Gotta love "new" members who don't realise that "senior" translates to "has made lots of posts".
So you're accusing me of being someone else and being stupid?
I understand more than you ever could,you have made that clear.
I wasn't complaining or asking the mods to do anything.I was just making a point.I keep forgetting that having a valid point to make doesn't really matter here.

Old August 28th, 2015 #25
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelisa View Post

I wasn't complaining or asking the mods to do anything.I was just making a point.I keep forgetting that having a valid point to make doesn't really matter here.
What is your point other than sarcastically whining about how VNN is operated with stuff like "Gotta love a site where a troll ballbag can become a senior member." and "having a valid point to make doesn't really matter here."

Why do you even want to be on here, wasting your own time, if that's what you think of the site?

Varg grammar pro-tip: space after periods and commas.

Old August 29th, 2015 #26
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
So you're accusing me of being someone else and being stupid?
I understand more than you ever could,you have made that clear.
Well, you obviously didn't understand that "senior" denotes the amount of posts made and is in no way a reflection on the quality or relevance of the poster's contributions. You also didn't understand that, whilst we may disagree with TXC, this does not necessarily make her a troll - antis and non-whites are allowed to post here as long as they stay within the rules. So there's two things I understand that you clearly don't.

What I don't understand, however, and you do, is why you signed up to a site that allows this to happen when you clearly disagree with it. Don't bother elaborating; I really don't care. I've seen the "Hi, I'm new here and I hate this place - change it to suit ME" princess-routine a thousand times. It never works.

Old August 29th, 2015 #27
Crowe

Lets break down what happened - One drive by troll sticks its head out from under the bridge, and then 2 people show up to bash the forums right behind it (Annelisa & Alyss). That tells me you're either dumb as a box of rocks, or you're here to troll just like TXC is.

Old August 29th, 2015 #28
White Brazilian Boy

People,stop this fight between members. The Kikes love to see we fighting each other.

Old August 31st, 2015 #29
Annelisa

Quote:
That's not the point here. You allow the lefty, non-whites and jews to spout their agenda """"all over""" the forum without any moderation, something SF keeps a sharp eye on by allowing one section for tards to debate WN. Instead, the both of you would rather pick on two girls that supports your cause.
Whites are their own worst enemy.We lost.They would rather flame intelligent people than be productive.At least this site lets that happen.Let the kikes see the master race kill itself.I have never had a positive thing to say about sf but at least they try to make whites look intelligent.

Old August 31st, 2015 #30
Annelisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, you obviously didn't understand that "senior" denotes the amount of posts made and is in no way a reflection on the quality or relevance of the poster's contributions. You also didn't understand that, whilst we may disagree with TXC, this does not necessarily make her a troll - antis and non-whites are allowed to post here as long as they stay within the rules. So there's two things I understand that you clearly don't.

What I don't understand, however, and you do, is why you signed up to a site that allows this to happen when you clearly disagree with it. Don't bother elaborating; I really don't care. I've seen the "Hi, I'm new here and I hate this place - change it to suit ME" princess-routine a thousand times. It never works.

I see you're a full blown retard.I'll let you play with your toys....

Old August 31st, 2015 #31
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Are you people somehow injuring yourselves in these internet fights? Jews squabble constantly. They don't stagger away from their computers bleeding out.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 31st, 2015 #32
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

For the love of sanity will you ask an adult to help you find the space bar?

Old August 31st, 2015 #33
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Lets break down what happened - One drive by troll sticks its head out from under the bridge, and then 2 people show up to bash the forums right behind it (Annelisa & Alyss). That tells me you're either dumb as a box of rocks, or you're here to troll just like TXC is.
Well the OP is right. Go and fuck yourself. WN died in 1945 and jews are winning. WN are racists towards other whites and you act like children more than I, annlise and trolls do.

Old August 31st, 2015 #34
M.N. Dalvez

The NSDAP weren't WN, you stupid cunt.

WN - as an international idea and reaction to what was happening to Whites all over the world, was born after 1945.

True, some of the first real WN (in the modern sense) were NSDAP members, like Otto Skorzeny, but they weren't WN insofar as their first and largest priority was the Deutsche Volk and Deutscheland.

Seriously, learn some history. Actually - learn how to read and write to a level slightly above the capabilities of a drunken abo, and then go and learn some history.

Old August 31st, 2015 #35
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
They would rather flame intelligent people than be productive.
It never strikes you as strange that morons like Alice and yourself get no respect, but other women here who aren't total morons are treated with respect?

The problem is that Alyss and yourself are not intelligent, and because you're not intelligent, you think everyone except yourself is the problem.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 31st, 2015 at 09:04 AM.

Old August 31st, 2015 #36
Crowe

Quote:
Go and fuck yourself. WN died in 1945 and jews are winning.
The jews are winning because there are too many dumb cunts and pricks like you to feed their propaganda to. You have a nazi fetish, we get it. Beyond that you're just another dumb fucking kwan.

Quote:
WN are racists towards other whites
How many times have you been corrected about this lie already? This is why you're as dumb as a box of rocks because trying to talk sense with you is like trying to talk to a fucking rock. Nothing seems to sink in your feeble mind. If you're not receiving some sort of disability payments from your government, you should, because you're that fucking dumb. I got a suggestion for you, don't ever breed. You might have looks, but the last thing we need is you passing on your genes and creating the next generation of short bus riders and special ed attendees.

Last edited by Crowe; August 31st, 2015 at 12:53 PM.

Old August 31st, 2015 #37
keifer

Quote:

Change your avatar so it does not look identical to others.

Old August 31st, 2015 #38
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Beyond that you're just another dumb fucking kwan.
Dumb fucking Aussie. We have stupid people here, too, and plenty of them.

Old September 1st, 2015 #39
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Any progress?

How's the old gang? Still lonely and childless as ever?
You be careful now. You are way overdue to be shot by a White cop.

Old September 1st, 2015 #40
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Dumb fucking Aussie. We have stupid people here, too, and plenty of them.
She's comparable to some of the dumbest kwans I've seen in the USA. She's like the "go nazis!! duh!" kinda dumb. If she was dropped on her head when she was a baby, that would go along way in explaining things. She probably went to a nazi larping convention somewhere in Australia and thinks she's a real activist.

Thread