Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2015 #61
Crowe

At this point I've decided I'm either gonna raise a healthy, pro-White, non-Christian family or I'll be content with female company without baggage or commitments. Or I might decide to adopt some White kids in the future and raise them to be pro-White and non-christian. That's how its gonna be with me and I'm not gonna make any excuses about it.

Old November 25th, 2015 #62
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
What makes you think this generation will croak within it own nation? More money for Whites and no useless nigger handouts. Its a win win situation. And on the upside, no niggers will be acting on impulse slaughtering Whites. No jew media hiding the truth.
If you all want to excommunicate yourselves from tje rest of the world, by all means. I will be the first to send you a fruit basket and a gift card.

But you haven't done it and you wont do it. Why?

Bark is louder than your bite if you ask me.

Old November 25th, 2015 #63
TXC

Most of you are far too concerned with the accomplishments of others to create your own, but thats none of my business ��☕

Last edited by TXC; November 25th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.

Old November 25th, 2015 #64
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Most of you are far too concerned with the accomplishments of others to create your own, but thats none of my business
You don't know the accomplishments of our posters, nor are they required to tell you. So that comment is meaningless. We could run through a list of famous white men throughout history who have contributed more to society than blacks ever will, and also had views similar to ours. So I'm not sure what your point is.

Why don't you point the finger at your fellow niggers, who are now repeating nonsense like "we wuz kangs" ? At least when whites appreciate the accomplishments of our ancestors; they're real accomplishments not made up ones as with (b)lack history.

Quote:
If you all want to excommunicate yourselves from tje rest of the world, by all means. I will be the first to send you a fruit basket and a gift card.

But you haven't done it and you wont do it. Why?
The Feds work against our attempts at creating an all white enclave.

What do you think would happen if one were created?

All the whites in America would flood there to get away from you parasitic rape-apes. In fact whites already segregate away from you niggers whenever they get the chance, though we can never seem to fully get rid of you when blacks are used as tools by jews to destroy white societies.

Why are you so interested in what white people are up to? It's pathetic. Go seek out a warm welcoming-rape from your black community instead. Don't forget to bring the government cheese.

Yes, I'm sure you'd be elated if all us evil racist whites disassociated with the rest of Amerikwa, you wouldn't at all be begging us to let you in. It's not like you've spent nearly 5 years on a white nationalist website trying to get our attention or anything.

Sources:
1. Housenigger TXC follows us around even on our 'racist' forums, where she is unwanted and called a nigger routinely. Yet that is still not enough to shake her, just as it is with parasitic niggers from white society.
2. http://www.wired.com/2013/08/how-seg...map-shows-you/

Last edited by varg; November 25th, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: .

Old November 25th, 2015 #65
Alexander M.

Quote:
Its not about Whites excommunicating ourselves from the the world...we want out of the nigger savage world. If you really believe what you do and I do, we must separate and stop the hate. Let the niggers have their savage piece of land. Let us Whites have our land and prosper. We cant have that due to our common enemy the jew. Its always divide and conquer. Im sure your smart enough to see what I am saying. I wish you niggers the best if you are granted some land where you can govern yourselves.

Old November 26th, 2015 #66
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You don't know the accomplishments of our posters, nor are they required to tell you. So that comment is meaningless.
You all are completely transparent. You don't talk about your accomplishments because 90%( and I am being generous) of you dont have any. As you stated, I have posted on this forum for 5 years and most of you havent progressed beyond where you were when i started. Its fucking sad

Quote:
We could run through a list of famous white men throughout history who have contributed more to society than blacks ever will, and also had views similar to ours. So I'm not sure what your point is.
But what have you done? That is my point. You cling to the success of others meanwhile you are nothing but a bored lonely internet thug.

Quote:
Why don't you point the finger at your fellow niggers, who are now repeating nonsense like "we wuz kangs" ? At least when whites appreciate the accomplishments of our ancestors; they're real accomplishments not made up ones as with (b)lack history.
In the 5 years i have been posting here, you have never been able to prove that the various accomplishments that blacks acheived in history were false. Lets say you were able to, however. *Kanye shrug* I have my own life, my own accomplishments, my own family and legacy. Thats whats most important to me. Am I proud of the things blacks acheived? Of course thats natural, but my progression and acheivements are what drives me, not the work of others

Quote:
The Feds work against our attempts at creating an all white enclave.
Expand on this please... specific examples preferred and i am referring tk a white nationalist enclave.

Quote:
What do you think would happen if one were created?

All the whites in America would flood there to get away from you parasitic rape-apes. In fact whites already segregate away from you niggers whenever they get the chance, though we can never seem to fully get rid of you when blacks are used as tools by jews to destroy white societies.
If this were true, gentrification would be nonexistent. Even you cant be that blind

Quote:
Why are you so interested in what white people are up to? It's pathetic. Go seek out a warm welcoming-rape from your black community instead. Don't forget to bring the government cheese.
Now thats a meaningless comment. You have an opposing veiws section. I oppose your views. I dont post as often as i did when i was single and childrenless, but there's still a part of me that finds your fucktardedness fascinating.

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure you'd be elated if all us evil racist whites disassociated with the rest of Amerikwa, you wouldn't at all be begging us to let you in. It's not like you've spent nearly 5 years on a white nationalist website trying to get our attention or anything.
Omg cut the shit, varg. This is fun for me, not life.

Old November 26th, 2015 #67
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Let us Whites have our land and prosper.
Like i said by all means go. Surely you're capable of more than playing with your dicks and complaining that "the jew be holdin you down and sheet"

Go be great

Old November 26th, 2015 #68
Zander

Slavery was the greatest thing that ever happened to niggers. If it wasn't for slavery you would still be eating each other and living under bushes in the jungle. Just say thank you for what we,as a race, have given you. Don't go away angry, just go away

Old November 26th, 2015 #69
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Slavery was the greatest thing that ever happened to niggers. If it wasn't for slavery you would still be eating each other and living under bushes in the jungle. Just say thank you for what we,as a race, have given you. Don't go away angry, just go away
Yaaaawn... boring.

That comment was sooo I've been on this forum for nearly ten years but still can't manage to say anything witty.

Try it again, sport

Old November 26th, 2015 #70
Crowe

Quote:
What are the 14 words again? What are you preserving for your children if they dont fucking exist?
Securing a future for White children means more than simply having them. But again, I don't expect niggers to have any foresight beyond "muh dik".

Quote:
Oh and as for your last comment... what have you done? What have you built? You're a bottom feeder, a non-motherfucking-factor, that cant even do the one thing humans are supposed to do to preserve their existence on this earth
I'm capable of building a nation up with these hands. Literally. I have multiple skill sets required for creating things. And I'm very good at what I do. I have quite a bit of knowledge under my belt in a variety of skill sets. And am constantly seeking more.

I'm plenty capable of having kids. I could have been retarded and knocked up every useless cunt I've been with, but that's how niggers act, not White people. I wish to provide an environment for my kids to thrive in this world and to do that requires more than "muh dik". The 14 words means way more than "muh dik". I'm just thinking like a White person, not a nigger.

The dumb fucks out there having litters of kids while raising them to be loyal to the enemy is not "securing a future for White children", quite the opposite. When I get around to raising a family, one thing I guarantee is that they will not be useless sacks of White flesh. And that's why my lifestyle is more in tune with the 14 words than the above. And not just that, but my ideals and vision for White society is purely about securing a future for the White race. The ones who think that's purely about having as many kids as possible are mistaken.

Last edited by Crowe; November 26th, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

Old November 26th, 2015 #71
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Securing a future for White children means more than simply having them. But again, I don't expect niggers to have any foresight beyond "muh dik".
You're missing the point, you big dummy. The lot of you fail to build relationships, fail to create families and fail at being able to communicate with the opposite sex. How the hell can you build a nation when you can't even do the very basic thing you're supposed to do to secure your exisitence on this earth?

How can you raise a new generation and create a community when you cant even communicate?

Quote:
I'm capable of building a nation up with these hands. Literally. I have multiple skill sets required for creating things. And I'm very good at what I do. I have quite a bit of knowledge under my belt in a variety of skill sets. And am constantly seeking more.
You cant even significantly contribute to an existing community, much less a nation. I started posting here 5 years ago. I am willing to bet there is has been no significant progression in your own life or white nationalism in general within that time. We can shake on it

Quote:
I'm plenty capable of having kids. I could have been retarded and knocked up every useless cunt I've been with, but that's how niggers act, not White people. I wish to provide an environment for my kids to thrive in this world and to do that requires more than "muh dik". The 14 words means way more than "muh dik". I'm just thinking like a White person, not a nigger.
You sound dumb as hell I actually pity you. Your issue is not that you want to provide a better environment for your children, your problem is you are incapable of building a real relationship with a woman. And that's sad.

If i logged off today and came back in another five years, i guarantee you nothing will have changed. But as a parent, I will give you this bit of advice... building a family doesn't start with children. The parents are the foundation. The relationship between them is the foundation.

If you cant manage to complete step one- communicating with the opposite sex- please dont go and adopt innocent children and have them all fucked up because you dont have the basic, natural skills required to raise them.

And if what i just said is completely foreign to you, which i have no doubt it will be, kiss your hopes for your own nation goodbye 😘

Old November 26th, 2015 #72
Crowe

Quote:
The lot of you fail to build relationships, fail to create families and fail at being able to communicate with the opposite sex.
Again, you're applying that to most of us when you got no evidence that suggests that. Even though I personally admitted to having "people problems", I was speaking for myself only. You're attempting to put me on the defensive when the truth is I'm content with who I am. Nobody is perfect, and each person has to manage their flaws to the best of their ability.

Quote:
How the hell can you build a nation when you can't even do the very basic thing you're supposed to do to secure your exisitence on this earth?
Having kids is easy. Sorting out the details of "what then" is where the challenge is. I would do the best I can to play my part in the organism that is the nation. Should there be one worthy of my efforts.

Quote:
You cant even significantly contribute to an existing community, much less a nation. I started posting here 5 years ago. I am willing to bet there is has been no significant progression in your own life or white nationalism in general within that time. We can shake on it
Personally I've made a lot of progress in the last 5 years.

Quote:
Your issue is not that you want to provide a better environment for your children, your problem is you are incapable of building a real relationship with a woman. And that's sad.
I'm partly to blame, but not entirely. Women today have a feminist entitlement attitude, and the majority (90%) are useless for all but one thing. Needless to say, I'm not a christian man so I'll make use of them for that one thing if that's all they're good for.

Old November 26th, 2015 #73
varg

A nigress on here criticizing whites for not being able to build lasting relationships. That's hilarious. Meanwhile, over 72% of niggers in America are birthed out of wedlock, and working whites end up footing their welfare bills.

She doesn't even have any evidence to make that claim, other than her own inferiority complex and thinking the fact that she laid on her back and got knocked up by crab nigga makes her superior to 'racist whites.'

Of course it's okay for her to generalize 'racist' whites, but generalizing blacks with racist facts is wrong.

Her whole existence is pathetic. She's desperately trying to prove us wrong or prove herself better than us. We don't care. We don't want to be around you or your type. Yet you're following us onto a white nationalist site trying to get us to pay attention to you. Do you know how many hours of my day I waste trying to convince niggers on black nationalist sites wrong or to pay attention to me? Zero.

Old November 26th, 2015 #74
TXC

Quote:
A nigress on here criticizing whites for not being able to build lasting relationships. That's hilarious. Meanwhile, over 72% of niggers in America are birthed out of wedlock, and working whites end up footing their welfare bills.
I'm going to cut you off here. Where are your wife and kids?

I have four children born in wedlock and never been on welfare a day in my life. Not one thing you mentioned pertains to me.

You and your band of social misfits are incable of building relationahips and creating.families. Yes, I said it and yes I am talking about you. 😊

Old November 26th, 2015 #75
varg

Quote:
I'm going to cut you off here. Where are your wife and kids?

I have four children born in wedlock and never been on welfare a day in my life. Not one thing you mentioned pertains to me.

You and your band of social misfits are incable of building relationahips and creating.families. Yes, I said it and yes I am talking about you.
You're incapable of spelling incapable.

So "don't generalize blacks as a class, only pay attention to me as an individual while I generalize all white nationalists"

Old November 26th, 2015 #76
varg

Why set your net to only include people who outwardly call themselves White Nationalists? The majority of whites think like us and act like us in how they self-segregate, who they marry, where they raise their kids, etc. The average white person has no non-white friends, moves to white areas, knows that blacks are violent criminals, and they do not race mix. The only difference between us and other whites is that we're not afraid to admit we don't want to be around blacks, recognize the jewish cause in siccing blacks on white society, and that we call ourselves White Nationalists.

Old November 26th, 2015 #77
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Again, you're applying that to most of us when you got no evidence that suggests that. Even though I personally admitted to having "people problems", I was speaking for myself only.
I am applying what i have seen most of you post as well as the women on this site that have agreed with me. And no, they weren't "anti's".

Quote:
You're attempting to put me on the defensive when the truth is I'm content with who I am. Nobody is perfect, and each person has to manage their flaws to the best of their ability.

Please nobody cares about your sad story, so please dont bore me with how content you are with your pathetic love life

Quote:
Having kids is easy. Sorting out the details of "what then" is where the challenge is. I would do the best I can to play my part in the organism that is the nation. Should there be one worthy of my efforts.
What you would do doesn't mean anything. You arent doing anything now and thats very telling.

Quote:
Personally I've made a lot of progress in the last 5 years.
Like? Was that not the main question of this thread?

Quote:
I'm partly to blame, but not entirely. Women today have a feminist entitlement attitude, and the majority (90%) are useless(blah blah blah blah)

You dont even like women and you think you're going to contribute to anything that doesnt involve you scratching your balls lol you're a joke

Old November 26th, 2015 #78
TXC

Quote:
You're incapable of spelling incapable.
You really haven't grown past correcting typos? Is that what you're doing around here? Do I tip you?

Quote:
So "don't generalize blacks as a class, only pay attention to me as an individual while I generalize all white nationalists"
I didn't tell you to do anything. But what I will say is when you are directing a comment toward ME and using generalizations and stereotypes of black people I know it doesnt pertain to me.

You, however cannot say the same for when I do it to you lol

Last edited by TXC; November 26th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

Old November 26th, 2015 #79
TXC

Quote:
The majority of whites think like us and act like us in how they self-segregate, who they marry, where they raise their kids, etc. The average white person has no non-white friends, moves to white areas, knows that blacks are violent criminals, and they do not race mix. The only difference between us and other whites is that we're not afraid to admit we don't want to be around blacks, recognize the jewish cause in siccing blacks on white society, and that we call ourselves White Nationalists.

Old November 26th, 2015 #80
varg

Your entire argument is based on a false premise.

It's completely subjective, and is based on what you define as an accomplishment.

You think having children is the only accomplishment men are capable of. You and your sprogs wouldn't even exist today if it weren't for white scientists finding cures for diseases and finding ways for farmers to yield more food that accommodates you useless niggers. Likewise, if your people were left in Africa you either wouldn't have been born, or would have been cannibalized shortly after birth.

Many of those scientists I mentioned above didn't have children, so I guess that means they didn't accomplish anything?

Any personal accomplishments someone were to list on here you would dismiss as being less important than you producing more niggers in the world. Your accomplishment is an anti-accomplishment. Your claim to fame is being complicit in dragging the world down to nigger standards. I can list dozens of ways whites have made black lives better, I can't think of any way blacks have bettered white lives. So how is you producing more black primates a worthy accomplishment in our eyes?

So this entire thread is just your pointless trolling for attention. Any accomplishment anyone were to list, we both know you would dismiss as being unimportant + with the added benefit of the person potentially outing themselves and losing everything they have as you hostile nonwhites have nothing better to do than go on witchhunts for 'racists.' It's just a stupid game to make yourself feel better. You haven't done anything different than millions of other animals. You having niglets isn't something to brag about.

Again, this even assumes anyone on here needs to prove anything to you. We're not as insecure as a black girl obsessively trying to get white men to pay attention to her on a WN site.

Last edited by varg; November 26th, 2015 at 05:56 PM.

Thread