Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 2nd, 2006 #21
Abzug Hoffman

"Black History" meaning "false history" and nonsense prescribed by the Zogmasters to keep the hamsters in the ZOG zoo running busily on the wheels in their little hamster cages. Having fun with your glorious fantasies instead of your miserable life?

Plato never said one word about pyramids in Atlantis, did he? Not that it makes any difference, since Atlantis is only a legend.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #22
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Well I dont see why they would debunk this when nobody has apparently debunked the finds in Germany that pre-date Stonehenge or the Great Pyramid.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #23
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Take another look at the alleged pyramid. It merges into the neighboring range of hills, appears to be similar in height, and is furrowed by similar erosion channels. Geologically it looks like just another hill, albeit one that has four triangular faces.

How many of the known Pyramids or mounds were built among hills? I can think of none. Hill people have no need for pyramids. There is a sense of futility (that the ancients would have felt too) in building a hill among a range of hills - even if it is pyramidal.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 3rd, 2006 #24
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Right, there are stone pyramids in different places and also "earth mounds" such as the Indians built in the the United States. I find it hard to believe a stone pyramid in Europe would have escaped the notice of earlier generations...
No, they've missed tons of stuff, here and everywhere. The "Indian mounds" you mention were part of an extensive system we're only just beginning to understand. Researchers here in Ohio have discovered solid evidence that these mounds -- like structures in places as far apart as Ireland, Korea, Egypt and Mesopotamia -- are aligned both to star positions and earth energy grids (the "ley lines" as they call them in England, I believe.)

The entire Hittite Empire escaped the notice of people who lived among their ruins for over 3,000 years. The same way the ancient Athenians lived in Mycenean ruins and wondered who built them, never realizing it was their own ancestors.

Academics are dumb about these things, Abzug. Dumb. So much escapes their notice I'd be afraid to walk across a busy street with any of them.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #25
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
Well I dont see why they would debunk this when nobody has apparently debunked the finds in Germany that pre-date Stonehenge or the Great Pyramid.
Nobody has a clue as to when Stonehenge or the Great Pyramid were built. The dates given them are for convenience and established by tradition. Neither has a convincing cover story for anyone who has examined them.

There is evidence that both are many thousands of years older than currently assumed. It's my assumption that all of these structures were part of a system at one time but we have forgotten what our ancestors made them for or what their functional purpose was.

It's early in this game. Only in the last 2 decades have investigators begun to see the practical applications for devices such as Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid.

So it might take longer to determine how these newer finds fit into this ancient schematic.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #26
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Pyramid-mania robs you of your true heritage - the magnificent cathedrals and Christian heritage of Europe
I'm starting to be convinced that you are just an instigator, or someone of questionable intelligence. So Abzug, what was my race doing prior to this xtian heritage and cathedral building?
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old July 3rd, 2006 #27
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

It could be just a hill, or it could be a pyramid that was intentionally (or otherwise) buried for some reason. I look forward to any new findings on the matter.
one should pry round
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old July 3rd, 2006 #28
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Take another look at the alleged pyramid. It merges into the neighboring range of hills, appears to be similar in height, and is furrowed by similar erosion channels. Geologically it looks like just another hill, albeit one that has four triangular faces.

How many of the known Pyramids or mounds were built among hills? I can think of none. Hill people have no need for pyramids. There is a sense of futility (that the ancients would have felt too) in building a hill among a range of hills - even if it is pyramidal.

Do you know that the hills were there 4,000-5,000 years ago?
Topography does change with the passing of time.
How do you explain the complexes of tunnels?

Old July 3rd, 2006 #29
MOMUS

I certainly wasn't there then to know but I'd bet they were and long before that as well. Are you suggesting the hills grew up around a pre-existing dirt pyramid in recent centuries? That's highly unlikely. They show signs of having eroded for quite some time.
I know nothing of the complexes of tunnels except that their posited existance doesn't imply that the hill is a man-made structure.
All I know is what I said; it seems more likely to be a simple hill than an ancient pyramid.
Karst topography is common in the region, is the bedrock composed of limestone? Sinkholes and caverns occur in such regions and tunnels are easy to dig.
All I'm going by is the photo and logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Do you know that the hills were there 4,000-5,000 years ago?
Topography does change with the passing of time.
How do you explain the complexes of tunnels?

Old July 3rd, 2006 #30
Aryan Lord

Quote:
I certainly wasn't there then to know but I'd bet they were and long before that as well. Are you suggesting the hills grew up around a pre-existing dirt pyramid in recent centuries? That's highly unlikely. They show signs of having eroded for quite some time.
I know nothing of the complexes of tunnels except that their posited existance doesn't imply that the hill is a man-made structure.
All I know is what I said; it seems more likely to be a simple hill than an ancient pyramid.
Karst topography is common in the region, is the bedrock composed of limestone? Sinkholes and caverns occur in such regions and tunnels are easy to dig.
All I'm going by is the photo and logic.

Even if the hills were already there that does not rule out the manmade construction of a pyramid. In Europe many man made structures are erected along ley lines incorporating parts of the natural landscape to tap into the power.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #31
MOMUS

Okay. It just seems unlikely to me and I'd bet on the likelihood that its simply a hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Even if the hills were already there that does not rule out the manmade construction of a pyramid. In Europe many man made structures are erected along ley lines incorporating parts of the natural landscape to tap into the power.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #32
Shirt

Here's some recent information and photos:

http://bosnianpyramid.com/index_files/news.html

Old July 3rd, 2006 #33
MOMUS

I glanced at your link. The photos of the dig revealing cut stone certainly give plausibility to the theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
Here's some recent information and photos:

http://bosnianpyramid.com/index_files/news.html

Old July 3rd, 2006 #34
MOMUS

Another recently discovered pyramid:

Old July 3rd, 2006 #35
Shirt

Momus:
That's a pyramid of monumental proportions, for sure. Good hearty laugh.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #36
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
I'm starting to be convinced that you are just an instigator, or someone of questionable intelligence. So Abzug, what was my race doing prior to this xtian heritage and cathedral building?
You were waiting for someone or something to show you The Way.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #37
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Could be runes:

It seems to me, that the structure is man made:

Quote:
You were waiting for someone or something to show you The Way.
Is that all that you can come up with?
one should pry round

Old July 3rd, 2006 #38
Abzug Hoffman

There are caves where I live and nobody dug them, they were caused in the usual way by water wearing away stone. Nothing in the photos looks "Like those found in Egypt" to me, that's for sure.

So far it seems every visiting expert has dismissed the claims, but the very cheesy web site issues a press release saying the opposite.

Old July 4th, 2006 #39
Shirt

True science is a valid quest for truth, which is more than can be said for the jew woven fantasies of the bible.

Old July 4th, 2006 #40
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Nothing in the photos looks "Like those found in Egypt" to me, that's for sure.
Look at the photo Quietus put in post #37 again.

Those are earthworks with clear tiles on the other side of the yellow tape that looks like it was part of a walkway. At minimum it's part of a ramping system for a big structure, and it might be part of the structure itself.

There's ancient mysteries egroups around who are having a ball with this, you can bet. Asking the questions that should have been asked centuries ago about other, more well-known artifacts.

* What's the latitude and longitude?

* Are any other possible geological or man-made relationships close by that might make this one large structure less puzzling?

* How does it relate to known ancient structures elsewhere in the world, can it fit into a mathematical or geometrical relationship with them?

And so on. People who don't ask questions don't get answers.

Thread