Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2016 #1
laowai
Banned

Default WN: Just a case of Stockholm Syndrome?

I can't help but feel I am simply a delusional idiot suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Why? I was looking through jobs today and noticed they all stated "minorities and women need only apply".

What motivation is there for a White man in this society when you know your always going to be the candidate of last choice?

When our women, and men, and so anti-White male, then I can't help but feel any admiration I have for the White race is nothing more than a manifestation of Stockholm syndrome.

Whites in general are so anti-White, that trying to entertain any notion of WN is futile. But when one asks the question why this is, then the only answer I can come away with is any White who supports their own suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

My society is doing everything in it's power to disadvantage Whites, especially White men, and I can no longer go along blindly pretending supporting Whites is anything but a delusion. Heaping all the blame on others, such as the Jews, is only wishful thinking. This anti-White agenda is a conscious thing being enacted by Whites, they know what they are doing, and actively want their own to fail.

What do you call someone who despises non-Whites and Whites? Because that is how I would describe myself now.

Old November 2nd, 2016 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
I was looking through jobs today and noticed they all stated "minorities and women need only apply".
In a normal, healthy world -- one not controlled by jews, but the people responsible for its creation and maintenance -- this would be deemed flat out job discrimination. To our detriment the days of "Whites only need apply" employment ads are now a thing of the past. (Could you just imagine such an ad in the jobs section of the classifieds today?) And take a good look around you at the end results of this jew-instigated bullshit; this one more nail in the coffin of those whom the jew's determined to be the #1 candidate for racial extermination through miscegenation; his last remaining threat to his total domination of western society.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 2nd, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Old November 6th, 2016 #3
laowai
Banned

You know, there is no point in caring anymore, or investing anything in this society, let's face it, we are living in the society of the enemy. Nazism was a threat to this society, and that is why it was so ruthlessly crushed. Because Nazism wanted to break the society apart and re-make it anew. A society without money. A society so radically different from this one that it simply had to be stopped. Sad, just sad that Whites pissed away the one chance they had at creating a new fairer society for themselves that was made by them and for them. Just think of all the unhappiness that wouldn't exist today had they won. Just imagine. Doesn't it make you cry?

Thread