VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Left up in arms about Unite the Right rally in C'ville, calls on city council to revoke permit

http://www.nbc29.com/clip/13500163/h...ugust-12-rally

Funny how these fat assed White SJW bitches didn't call for revoking the Klan's permit a few weeks ago. That's because they know this rally will be many times larger and they won't be able to drown out our message. They are scared and they better be. Any time the right seems to be a threat to actually get our message out to the White masses, the left goes nuts trying to shut us down.

Old July 20th, 2017 #2
Sean Gruber

Alex is right, should be called Unite the WHITE (and forbid any jews from sneaking in).

Less talk, more action

Old July 21st, 2017 #3
notmenomore

Some interesting video. Jews, dirtbags, and niggers all lined up on one angle: threats of violence are grounds for revoking the permit. Hmmm...

I wonder if the left realizes that this rally can feature ARMED participants? Including CCW permit holders?

Reasonable fear for your life or personal safety is always a valid ground for self-defense, so a revoked permit would tend to rule out "reasonable" as an affirmative defense to charges resulting from any attempt at self-defense. Of course the smart-assed lefty trash in C-ville knows this . They will try to argue that, since the Klan had THEIR rally, it's just redundant and "overkill" to have another rally. One is surely enough!

Perhaps the scum should review their history, like back to Greensboro. Didn't go to well for you there, did it Moshe?

Old July 21st, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default The tolerant left cannot tolerate a large pro-White group because it cannot be ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Some interesting video. Jews, dirtbags, and niggers all lined up on one angle: threats of violence are grounds for revoking the permit. Hmmm...

I wonder if the left realizes that this rally can feature ARMED participants? Including CCW permit holders?

Reasonable fear for your life or personal safety is always a valid ground for self-defense, so a revoked permit would tend to rule out "reasonable" as an affirmative defense to charges resulting from any attempt at self-defense. Of course the smart-assed lefty trash in C-ville knows this . They will try to argue that, since the Klan had THEIR rally, it's just redundant and "overkill" to have another rally. One is surely enough!

Perhaps the scum should review their history, like back to Greensboro. Didn't go to well for you there, did it Moshe?
The violence always comes from the very people that are calling for the permit to be revoked. The left are shitting their pants that this rally will be too big to be ignored. The Klan rally was a mere 50-60 people, which was drowned out by the hundreds of leftist scum that came out to oppose them. I actually admire the Klan for coming out that day, knowing what they would face, and 50-60 is actually a good sized KKK rally. However, the left knows the KKK will never get a large group like what is coming in August-that is why they never called for revoking the Klan's permit. I have heard reports of 500+ attending the August 12 event. I personally would like to see 1000+ or more.

Old July 26th, 2017 #5
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The violence always comes from the very people that are calling for the permit to be revoked.
Yes. It's protection racket tactics. "We can't guarantee that we won't come out and do violence, therefore shut it down to prevent violence - or else."

Less talk, more action

Old July 28th, 2017 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Businesses, clergy weighing in on the Unite the Right rally

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...ac1a29bc7.html

http://www.nbc29.com/clip/13533186/c...he-right-rally

Old July 29th, 2017 #7
N.B. Forrest

The religious jew-whore cunts are the evil ones. The ones trying to wipe Whites off the face of the earth with open borders, open legs & the shame/guilt-tripping of which the removal of the statues of White heroes is an integral part.

PISS on their myths - and piss on them.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 3rd, 2017 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Use the left as motivation to attend

The more that is done to try and stop or move this rally the angrier I get and the more I look forward to going. Nine days and counting.

Old August 3rd, 2017 #9
Crowe

The antifa's motto is 2 on 1 is good, 3 on 1 is better. But after their defeat at the Battle of Sacramento, when they had considerably better than those odds, they're quaking in their boots over a sizable group of Whites showing up to this rally. Because they know they can't win melees anymore. And they have to be punk ass little bitches and aim to get it shut down instead.

Old August 3rd, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

Good luck and have fun to all you guys who can make it to Charlottesville. I would attend if I weren't living on the other side of the country.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 3rd, 2017 #11
Ironguard1940

Default There are a few things that could keep me away-but I am not thinking about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Good luck and have fun to all you guys who can make it to Charlottesville. I would attend if I weren't living on the other side of the country.
Thanks. I do understand about the distance being a barrier as I have missed many a rally because of how far from me they were. However, this rally is just over an hour from my house. I just missed the torchlight rally on May 13 there and barring death or an extreme emergency I will not miss this one.

Thread