VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The Islamic world IS the biggest antithesis to the West

- - -

. . really . .

I'm not a Christian , nor a conservative but it should be obvious that the Islamic world is more or less the opposite of the West . . bipolar opposites.

Let's start . .

The race . . European society has always laid a huge value on purity . . At least that was the case under , believe it or not ,Christianity ( when Christianity more or less played a bigger role in the West ) . . The first European Christians believed Jesus to have been European-looking , even with long hair and beard ( more or less like a medieval Germanic ) ; at lesst that's the way he was portrayed . . European Christians of old strived to 'defend the body of Christ' ( their phenotype ) . . Jesus was thought to have been the 'purity in person' . .

( again ,this post is not supposed to take a Christian stand , just re-examining . .)

Islam . . the thought of racial purity quickly vanished in the Islamic world . . They miscegenated . . .

The landscape . .

Europe is full of green forests , blooming nature . . The Islamic world is largely a desert . . . Also , the climate in the Occident is quite cool while the Orient is quite hot.

The culture . . . . Islam is quite a brute culture . . Europeans among each other were mostly fair . . .

Alcohol . . While in Islam alcohol is forbidden , Europeans are very keen on it ( not always in an alcoholic way but in a way of celebration . .) . . Beer is tradition . . .

Like I said ,this thread is not meant to be pro-Christian nor conservative , yet I think if two bipolar opposites exist on this world it would be the Occident and the Islamic world.

. . and , after all . . 'Occident' = 'land of the evening' ; 'Orient' = 'land of the morning' . .

- - -

To repeat myself . . I'm not a Christian or anything yet the differences of the West-><-Orient over the course of time struck me as conclusive.

Just an observation on my part . .

- - -

Edit : After posting this I happened to realize that this was my 1488th post and it was a fitting one

Thread