Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2016 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 3, Ch. 61: Jewish Power and America's Money Famine

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V3Ch61.mp3 (43m)

Notes: Ch61: Jewish Power and America's Money Famine. jews at all the chokepoints, spying on everyone. access to all secrets. whatever gives them leverage and control. germany and russia were most aware of jew, and they were most punished. intl jew finance WAS centered in germany. jew hq for jew matters (internal) was in germany. jew hq for goyim matters (external) was in france. each country has 1 leading jew financial bank, with the others in line. at this time (1920) center of jew weight was moving to US, or jews were thinking that way. distinctions between wealth (ie farm production and such), money and gold. wealth must pass into money and money thru gold. and jews control money and gold, and thereby wealth. and they prevent money from circulating, making the world's economy sick. jew warburg creates central bank, fed reserve bank of ny, it sucks all the money to nyc, and funds invididual banks in that district with more money than other of the 12 reserve banks loan to ALL their members. money centralization. jews get the money for their whims, whereas honest goy industries are starved. 1 bank in nyc gets 134m - more than 1100 banks in kc reserve bank district get! "The twelve regional banks, which were supposed to make money serve all parts of the country equally, have apparently been "overcome in an administrative way" to such an extent that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is to all intents and purposes the Central Bank of the United States and serves the speculative part of the country with millions, while the productive part of the country is permitted to wilt with paltry thousands."

Old January 2nd, 2016 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4 Aspects of Jewish Power in the United States

Vol. 4, Ch. 62: How Jews Gained American Liquor Control

Vol. 4, Ch. 63: Gigantic Jewish Liquor Trust and Its Career

Vol. 4, Ch. 64: The Jewish Element in Bootlegging Evil

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-V4Ch62-64.mp3 (1:32)

Notes: Ch62: How Jews Gained American Liquor Control. whisky distilling was an art, as practiced in glenlivet, scotland, dublin ireland, and bluegrass region of kentucky. takes time. is science and art. real love and care put into it. matter of pride and quality. whisky and its distilling and distillers were respect by the highest elements of american public. and people were not generally drunks. jews demoralized and debased the whole business, brought it into disrepute. jews were 'compounders' and manufacturers rather than true distillers. they sought to maximize profit, and did this by lowering quality. "Distilling is one of the long list of businesses which has been ruined by Jewish monopoly." jews are exempt from prohibition to tune of 10 gallons a year for religious purposes. of course, they can squeeze any amount thru that loophole. good example of "jewish privilege." jews dominated liquor in russia, poland and romania. spirits are sensitive to "the rule of the region." certain places make better (beer, port, whine, whisky) than others, you cant just produce stuff anywhere and get same quality results. real whisky produced by americans takes years to make. it's an expensive product. cheap fake whisky produced by jews can be produced very quickly. jews took an old honorable name - whisky - and used it to cover their synthetic poison. 'rectification' of spirits a term for making compound fakes of genuinely distilled whisky. huge number of jews operating under 'old kty' style names out of cincinnati. tommy boy theme: shitty jew zalinsky parts in the noble callahan box and label.

Notes: Ch63: Gigantic Jewish Liquor Trust and Its Career. blended or rectified liquor is jewish - manufactured in hours rather than aged honestly for years - the American way. jews stole and sullied the good name of whisky. compounders and rectifiers vs distillers. real brands tried to make a combination to fight the trashing of their industry but lacked money. the jews mfts of spurious liquor tried same and had money. real whites, americans, made real whisky. jews made red eye - compounded liquor. too many americans couldnt tell the difference. liquor names related to combine: levy mayer, drew up papers. alfred austrian (out of chicago, also associated with baseball scandal - chicago black sox). Angelo Meyer from philadelphia - the "Napoleon of the whisky trade." that's the main combine. then jew joseph wolf of chicago tries to form a seeming competitor. Ketucky v Illinois trusts. criminal debasement of all kinds of liquor in two decades before prohibition. history: jews get into whisky, the crap it out, they create "barrel houses" to sell mass quantities at cut-rate prices, they buy saloons, there's a wave of vice thru the country, leading to prohibition. jews make everything worse in order to reap huge commercial and political profits. Norman Hapgood was the first to make a connection between jews and the disgracing of liquor industry, in Collier's Weekly. but over and over the "boob gentile" fails to make the connection. jews compounded a "nigger gin" that had particularly vicious effect on negros (somehow). WIll Irwin wrote on nigger gin in CW. jews produce shit liquor - and put pictures of lewd white women on the label - and sell this shit in black areas to encourage blacks to commit "the nameless crime" - namely raping white women. jews must be exterminated. this nigger gin was NOT available in white saloons that barred blacks. jews practice: divide- conquer-destroy, using liquor to do it, set north against south on the race question. so much from mere bottles of liquor.

Notes: Ch64: The Jewish Element in Bootlegging Evil. jews were entirely "wet" - against prohibition. did not contribute to temperance. even if they make 10x greater profit with booze illegal, they still preferred it legal, and agitated for it. jews make money either way, but there is no proof they wanted or brought about prohibition and every evidence they opposed it. ... bootlegging is 95% jewish, says ford. jews had 95% of liquor permits! "rabbinical wine." get around goy law. jews were wholesalers. let goy take risks as last man in supply chain (saloon owner or speakeasy or bootlegger). jews are "essentially a lawbreaking class" and not just their liquor suppliers. jews always faked labels and refilled bottles of respectable brands with their rotgut, but with Prohibition, their quality dropped even further. jews use the media they control to promote their race and their position on liquor (stage, jazz, etc). jews get the competing race to pay for their propaganda!

Old January 3rd, 2016 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4, Ch. 65: Angles of Jewish Influence in American Life

Vol. 4, Ch. 66: The Jews' Complaint Against "Americanism"

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-V4Ch65-66.mp3 (1:03)

Notes: Ch65: Angles of Jewish Influence in American Life. jews all about getting money, not honestly making money by making THINGS. this mentality filters all through the country. sordid acquisition rather than service motivates the jew. jew claims he gave us our god, religion, etc, even our country, and wants our history rewritten. but his real influence is for gross materialism and get it any way you can. jews promote "fictitious" values over "real values." financiers vs captains of industry. the most dangerous idea sown among the sturdy-charactered laboring class was substituting "get" for "make." formulations of this idea: getting mine; getting while the getting is good; honestly if you can, dishonestly if you must - but get it. this attitude destroys cohesiveness in society. every theological seminary should support a chair for the study of Modern Jewish Influence and the Protocols. liberate churches from "fear of the jews." Judah is not Israel. This is where more than half the confusion comes from, in line with the bless/curse verse misinterpretation. Jewish-German "higher criticism" introduced many of the errors now common in christian circles. jews invaded chruches with their social program, and the dopes swallowed it. economic doctrines promoted from the pulpit are camouflaged commie jew-dreck. ... colleges: bad influences are prepared and waiting to trap young goyim. jews in college alway teach two related ideas: hate your ancesotrs and the foundations of the society they built. along with crank social doctrines (free love, revolution etc). The "only antidote" to jewish influence on college students is to call them back to a pride of race. Not argument. "Secularize the public schools and you can then judaize the universities." jews refuse to run their ideas under their own flag because they know they will be rejected. all we want it a fair fight. but jews dont want that and cant allow it. have to be more aggressive than demanding a 'fair fight' to stop them.

Notes: Ch66: The Jews' Complaint Against "Americanism". jews are a separate nation. and on the way to becoming a super-nation - they think. lording it over the rest. jews demanded separation from gentiles, whom they find contaminating. hence, they formed ghettos. they believe 'americanism' is hostile to jews, as is any goyish national influence. jews believe the "real" jew is a ghetto resident. infusions from eastern europe of these "real jews" kept the more modern western jews somewhat truer to their roots. jews say center of jewry has shifted to "America" (they dont say US, they always say 'America'). prominent jews very worried about americanization shearing judaims of its most characteristic trappings. jews promote "spirit of change" - one of main planks of World Program, in Protocols. "A breakdown of Gentile seriousness is the opportunity of the jew." the modern state is more anti-jew than medieval one because it is more comprehensive and egalitarian. it doesn't really tolerate opposition.

Old January 4th, 2016 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4, Ch. 67: The Jewish Associates of Benedict Arnold

Vol. 4, Ch. 68: Benedict Arnold and Jewish Aid in Shady Deal

Vol. 4, Ch. 69: Arnold and His Jewish Aids at West Point

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-V4Ch67-69.mp3 (1:38)

Notes: Ch67: The Jewish Associates of Benedict Arnold. jews spread lies. they have the facts. they spread lies. papers are open to them - because (in 1920/1!) they supply > 75% of all advertising. incredible financial power to weave lies and fool people. jews have a long history in europe of supplying money for wars, and of being army-purveyors - suppliers of food, horses, clothing to fight wars. it seemed like, in europe, as one writer said, 'all the contractors are jews, and all the jews are contractors.' many of the worst things do are associated with profiteering from war and supplying war goods, and it was in this connection the treason of Benedict Arnold arises. claim that jews provisioned american troops in both the revolutionary and civil war. jews are natural war profiteers and spies because they are intl nation w no loyalty but to their own, and positioned thru their network to know what is going on, and to be able to supply it. ... Franks family were english jews in philadelphia. connections home to england. moses franks had provision contracts for all british military provisions used in america - before the revolution. Franks Army Purveyors Syndicate. Jacob Franks out of New York, dealing with Moses in England, who has contracts to purvey to basically whole NE. painter Turnbull anecdote about dinner at Jefferson's where TJ encouraged attacks on xtianity and its "divine founder" by one sen. Giles. turnbull tried weakly to defend his region (the NE) and his religion, and was aided by jew David Franks, one of the Franks family (which had reps not just in England, NYC and PHi, but in Montreal and other places). all of the "accepted" histories of benedict arnold ignore the jews around him, such as the frankses. arnold goes to montreal (heroically). there he meets David S. Franks. suddenly franks goes from purveyor for british army to an officer in american army? Why? opportunity for graft. arnold loved money, it was his main character flaw. this was a way to get it. bring in this jew. arnold was a spendthrift, a borrower - his need for money led him to bring on the jew and swing business to him - graft. parallel to jews paying off Churchill's monstrous debts. arnold seize goods from canadians at montreal, didn't inventory them - a way to steal them. he wasn't convicted, but this was the point suspicion began. so...soon as he associates with jew David Solesbury Franks, curiously graftlike behavior begins.

Notes: Ch68: Benedict Arnold and Jewish Aid in Shady Deal. david franks of phi gets arrested, then released. haym solomon "had most of the fathers on his books" but didn't charge interest, rather he grew wealthy from favors. david franks keeps wanting to go thru lines to visit british hq in new york. even after arrested and mysteriously released, he tries again. congress says no. nutshell: army comes back into phi. arnold issues order closing all shops. tells jew franks to buy up everything at forced low prices. play is to resell at high prices when order rescinded.

Notes: Ch69: Arnold and His Jewish Aids at West Point. Washington reprimanded arnold for his behavior re the naval stuff that came after the phi shenanigans that came after the montreal theft. chance after chance. washington would give him a chance to regain the nation's esteem. washington offers arnold the left post of attack on nyc, but arnold wants to go to west point. isaac franks is the Forage Master there. same jew family. strange behavior for the intrepid arnold. not interested in chance to regain his reputation. David Solesbury Franks was implicated in every major crime of Benedict Arnold and in the great treason he gave evidence of knowing every movement of the game, from its far beginning in Philadelphia. Franks was exonerated by the court.

Old January 5th, 2016 #65
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
hmm vaguely recall that...i may do that again, but i'm sorely afraid i will repeat myself..
That's not a problem. A few completists might notice but to most listeners it will be new.

Old January 6th, 2016 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
That's not a problem. A few completists might notice but to most listeners it will be new.
All right, I'll do it again. Just got to get TIJ finished, 10 chapters to go. Also going to hit Feminization again. made 150/400 pages on that, want to get it completed.

Old January 6th, 2016 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

If anyone knows where the thing I wrote after the death of Sam Francis is, please post the link. I looked and could not find it.

Old January 6th, 2016 #68
Whatheheck
Banned

Not sure if anyone or Alex has listened to this. I listened to it last night. I'm going to read and investigate more about these subjects. This talk is a great introduction to the subject matters to pursue.

I remember watching the Third Reich film "The Jew". It called Einstein "the relativity Jew with his quack pseudo science". I knew nothing of the validity of Einstein's theories but I knew the Reich would not dismiss real science for the sake of propaganda. I just found it interesting, trusted their claim as fact and left it at that.

Who knows Alex, there may be some in roads here for you to talk about one day. Listen to the talk and it will explain better than I can. Well worth anyone's hour of time.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-151230.php

Old January 6th, 2016 #69
Whatheheck
Banned

In the discussion, some names and YouTube sites were mentioned, that debunk Einstein and also demonstrate how Jews basically silenced aryan/nature based science and promoted Jewish science to further their schemes of a enslaved, energy dependent world. The aryan nature based sciences, that coincide with reality, thus being far superior, could give the common man "free energy". This was the vision of truly great men like Tesla.

A man and book was mentioned, Christopher Jon Bjerknes. Turns out he is a "dissident Jew" who exposes the Einstein fraud, 2200 pages Alex.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_boo...in.pdf#page136

There is a note section at the end, so it appears there is a good deal of historical rigor. It was written in 2006. The link is a clean PDF.

It could make a good audio series, considering Einstein is a sacred cow that everyone knows. It's an important revelation, not so much because of Einstein, but as one more proof of the Jewish conspiracy. To literally warp science, it's quite monstrous.

Old January 6th, 2016 #70
Whatheheck
Banned

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jon_Bjerknes

Old January 6th, 2016 #71
Whatheheck
Banned

Another YouTube name mentioned, Bill Gaede "einsteins idiots".

Here is the first of a series of videos. I only watched the first one, but it's very interesting to see how certain mathematical terms are invented and used to prove any theory. I had no idea mathematics could be so sloppy, but only in a environment where the narrative is controlled.

Bill Gaede, not sure his ethnicity but his intellect for clarification and accuracy seems very Germanic.

Old January 6th, 2016 #72
Whatheheck
Banned

Physics in the age of fakery. http://www.bibhasde.com/ageoffakery.html

In the discussion, it sounds like he said Bevis Day, but the true spelling is Bib Hasde.

Old January 6th, 2016 #73
Whatheheck
Banned

One of the greatest German minds mentioned in the discussion, Viktor Schauberger. America and all their brilliant "Jewish scientists" were FAR behind the Germans. But of course that was our own anti-semitism holding the Jew back in america

Old January 7th, 2016 #74
Robbie Key

Don't waste your time denying the existence of gravity.

Old January 7th, 2016 #75
Whatheheck
Banned

My intention was not about denying a theory, it's about why certain theories are pushed and in particular, the father of science Einstein. There has been a major debunking of the relativity Jew, no different than Freud. I provided all the relevant information, Alex can choose if it's important enough for an interesting audio.

If I recall correctly, this thread was open to suggestions? I'm not pushing for it, just providing possible subject material.

Old January 8th, 2016 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
My intention was not about denying a theory, it's about why certain theories are pushed and in particular, the father of science Einstein. There has been a major debunking of the relativity Jew, no different than Freud. I provided all the relevant information, Alex can choose if it's important enough for an interesting audio.

If I recall correctly, this thread was open to suggestions? I'm not pushing for it, just providing possible subject material.
i've seen some of the arguments. it's not really my area, as i'm not the one to judge just how great a scientist einstein was. i'm sure he was overrated. i'm not sure he was a complete fraud.

Old January 8th, 2016 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

11 chapters to go, they will be completed and posted by sunday night at the latest. then we'll move on to some other things.

Old January 8th, 2016 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4, Ch. 70: The Gentle Art of Changing Jewish Names

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch70.mp3 (35m)

Notes: Ch70: The Gentle Art of Changing Jewish Names. jews use cover names. they had no last names until in 1808 napoleon decreed that all jews choose surnames. jews change names for ease of use, business and social reasons. cover name. front name. and another name among themselves. "The tendency to mislabel men and things is deep set in Jewish character." passion for misleading people by names. Ford wrongly claims that antisemitism is losing efficacy as a smear because it doesn't mean anything. yet 100 years later, it's stronger than ever. jews use whatever epithet works, but the minute it doesn't they run for another.

Vol. 4, Ch. 71: Jewish "Kol Nidre" and "Eli, Eli" Explained

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch71.mp3 (25m)

Notes: Ch71: . year 5681, the year of chaos. jews attack christianity in public. the push their religion on america. kol nidre means "all vows." kol = all. Kol Yisroel = all Israel. "He who wishes that his vows and oaths shall have no value, stand up at the beginning of the year and say: 'All vows which I shall make during the year shall be of no value.'" --Talmud. 'indefensibly immoral.' 'destructive of all social confidence.' yet they have MUSIC for it! in revised prayerbooks - not an ancient minor thing, as jews like to lie when attention called, but a living part of their traditions. KN = 'a forward look to the deliberate deceptions of the coming year.' talmudic, not from bible. from babylon. jews defend KN as from under xtian duress compelled. jews typically lie that KN arose during spanish inquisition. in fact it's from hundreds of years before. has nothing to do with "persecution." ... song Eli, Eli. from 22nd psalm. Big Jew forces theater houses to perform this song at the public, to stimulate racial feelings among jews, and to propagandize americans as to how to think about jews. they put "by request" on the program, but it's really 'by order." eli, eli is not a religious hymn but a racial war cry. "In the low cafés of New York, where Bolshevik Jews hang out, "Eli, Eli" is their song. It is the Marseillaise of Jewish solidarity."

Vol. 4, Ch. 72: Jews as New York Magistrates See Them

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch72.mp3 (26m)

Notes: Ch72: Jews as New York Magistrates See Them. jews spread 'corruptive and anti-American ideas' into mainstream life. a refusal to look the facts in the face if the facts reflect on jews. jews commit crimes all over US, but the crimes are kept local because the papers fear for their jewish advertising. jews simply ignore laws they dont like. good example is sabbath breaking. jews drive others out. newsstands. laundry. they abuse power the moment they have it - they oppress others. they demand special privileges - ex. jew postal workers get jew days off, but xtian employees do not get xtian holidays off. out of 40 races in nyc, only one, jews, 'consistently tries to impose its own modes of life upon the mass of the people.' jews actually get law passed they cant be served on saturday, or have a court action on same. then they adopt goy cover name. so goyim can easily break law without having any idea.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 10th, 2016 at 11:04 AM.

Old January 9th, 2016 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4, Ch. 73: Jews Are Silent, the National Voice Is Heard

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch73.mp3 (30m)

Notes: Ch73: Jews Are Silent, the National Voice Is Heard. jews whined about this DI series. but after a point, they moved to silent treatment. out of fear not of injustice but fear of the truth. jews complain about persecution of six million (no kidding) in Russia, but the fact is THEY are the persecutors. they stole the wealth of poland, rumania, russia, etc, and then fled to the sea in boats to invade america, all while whining about pogroms. examples of jews using their publishing power to suppress truth about what they were up to in (russai). ie, from american diplomat, quashing his official observations. making him remove material from book. dispute with putnam (goy). Putnam reprinted "The Cause of World Unrest." jews from marshall down intervened to get that stopped, and to get putnam not to publish Protocols. the use of 'jew' should be as normal as the use of 'any other racial name.' 3 articles on jews appeared in Atlantic. morgenthau.

Vol. 4, Ch. 74: What Jews Attempted Where They Had Power

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch74.mp3 (25m)

Notes: Ch74: What Jews Attempted Where They Had Power. christians pathetically beg jews for permission to mention christ in public schools around christmas. jews are intolerant. xtians must "take" their rights as jews will never grant them. "a jew scents fear a long way." rev. william carter - gave excellent lectures. talked about racial origins of America. exhibited fear of jews, fell to praising them, which they sneer at. carter quoted jews saying the russian jew is the worst type of jew. good phrase: 'the general spy system of american jewry.' jews hauled carter up before a jew tribunal for his words in public lecture. jews did all they could to quash Carter for speaking one factual truth. if they couldnt get him one way (fired) they would get him another - force the board to tell lecturers not to address the JQ. or the irish question! to camo the jew q. so carter resigned, at personal cost, out of principle. where jews have power - they suppress. always.

Vol. 4, Ch. 75: The Jewish Question in Current Testimony

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch75.mp3 (25m)

Notes: Ch75: The Jewish Question in Current Testimony. jew terrorism thru the cheka. seizing and killing people. meanwhile jews fear reaction in russia, are fleeing with stolen jewels to europe, hopefully to germany then america. jews know what jews have done. true Terror - all caused by jews. the goyim suffer and go hungry while the jews are well fed. "the intolerant jewish religious spirit among the jews themselves is unique in history" says Malbert. Gibbons vol 1 ch 16 severe words about the cruelty of the jews. " a race of fanatics, whose dire and credulous superstitions seemed to render them the implacable enemies not only of the Roman Government, but of human kind" --gibbon on jews. Russellites are morons promoting "god's chosen people" concept among xtians.

Vol. 4, Ch. 76: America's Jewish Enigma -- Louis Marshall

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch76.mp3 (30m)

Notes: Ch76: America's Jewish Enigma -- Louis Marshall. leader of all anti-gentile movements. only jew named marshall we can find. marshall is head of the AJC, and AJC is the head of all official jew activity in USA. involved with all great cases - Sulzer and Frank. jews spread publicity to defend their criminals, and defame entire states and regions, such as Russia and state of Georgia (because of Leo Frank). mashall's buddy kaplan developed a plan for judaism to supersede xtianity in US. marshall led jews at "kosher conference," as Versailles was known by those on inside. marhsalled hailed 'russian' revolution as greatest thing since french rev. marshall and other jews praised bolshevism before it was widely known; after that he pretended jews opposed it. says ford: "Bolshevism is Jewish in its origin, its method, its personnel and its purpose." marshall is "short, stocky, aggressive." like so many, a 36 short. many writings on this not being an xtian nation or xtian govt. marhsall led movement that resulted in abrogation of treaty with russia. jews tend to use "religious affairs" to cover up and give advantage to what are really political affairs. marshall led fight against immigration restriction and enumeration of jews in census. let jews in but dont count them! marshall pushed to cancel the constitutional right of free association, which meant that hotel keepers could bar jews. jews want to force their way in where they are not wanted. Forced putnam to not publish Protocols.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 9th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.

Old January 10th, 2016 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vol. 4, Ch. 77: The Economic Plans of International Jews

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch77.mp3 (34m)

Notes: Ch77: The Economic Plans of International Jews. what jews do isn't truly banking, it's money lending. to kings and nations. like getting a rich man's son into debt with a bad loan, knowing the father (country) can pay it off. even jews prefer non-jew banking for the real stuff. frankfurt is the capital of jew banking as of 1921, but center is shifting to America. jewish bankers are not individuals but a System - and this system is responsible for "mountainous" ill. jewish bankers have run "every great war." Protocol 6: depelete the land of all laborers and capital. jews amass all the wealth. ag areas continual debt. promote the love of luxuries among the goyim. "independent industrial or agricultural wealth menaces his rule." the Jewish World Program is "largely dependent" on "false economic ideas." jews use ideas to divide society. divide and conquer. and turn the workers against the directors. look how well placed jews came out of WWI - new heights of power across Europe and in US. the Reds move always against gentile capitalists and industry, never property owned by jews. bankers and money sharks profit in different ways, the first by prosperity (helping business and the community), the latter by artificially induced panics. banks suck money out on agreed-on date. they loan to speculators at 6%. specs loan to the desperate at 30%. "Compromising loans and interest are jewish devices..." "The amount of our National Debt is the measure of our enslavement to Jewish World Finance." The Jewish expectation of World Rule is, of course, absurd, although the mass of Jews sincerely hold it. Their condemnation is that they regard every degeneracy in society as bringing them a step nearer their goal, which explains the great assistance they give to all degenerative processes. jews are economists.

Vol. 4, Ch. 78: A Jew Sees His People As Others See Them

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch78.mp3 (32 m)

Notes: Ch78: A Jew Sees His People As Others See Them. A reprint of lecture Bert Levy gave to jew women's group and B'nai B'rith lodges. basically lamenting the jews he found in the new world (america) for style and substance: race of pushy crooks. very aggressive. whereas real jews are 104, care nothing for money, only study the Talmud.

Vol. 4, Ch. 79: Candid Address to Jews on the Jewish Problem

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TIJ-V4Ch79.mp3 (35m)

Notes: Ch79: Candid Address to Jews on the Jewish Problem. jew problem is for JEWS to solve. it's on them. it's not our fault for bringing it up. the onus is on jews to change their behavior, because it is producing the reaction they always receive. there is a "jewish idea" in business - cheap goods, trickery, exploiting the gullible. the opposite of anglo-saxon idea: quality goods at fair price. jews degrade business. jews spread degeneracy into stage and motion pictures. everywhere they loosen society. they lower standards. the refuse to submit their own to goyish laws. it's a greater shame to them that one of theirs has been subjected to goyish judgment than the actual crime the jew committed - including pedophilia, rape, torture and murder. three jew responses: true but shut up (1), (2) you should change to OUR standards (puritan vs universalistic), 3) it's true and we could change, but we dont want to seem driven to it. but how else will we change? the jew system is doomed, and so is the idea he will rule over the world. convince jews they're wrong by their own scripture. they are NOT to rule over others. their jewish idea, Disruption, is foredoomed to failure. only Mosaic law is valid for jews to follow. stop treating jews by "law of the brother" and rest of the world by "law of the stranger." point of DI series not to arounse hatred among non-jews but to arouse "social responsibility" among the jews themselves.

Vol. 4, Ch. 80: An Address to "Gentiles" on the Jewish Problem

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...V4Ch80-END.mp3 (44m)

Notes: Ch80: An Address to "Gentiles" on the Jewish Problem. jews are organized. gentiles are not. jews have own news service. they work as oneinternationally. gentiles do not. there is a strain of 'gentiles' that is not gentiles or jewish (not clear what he's alluding to here, perhaps Anglo-Saxon nobility). Ford addresses a certain "Race," unnamed, that has always "shrunk" from the delicate surgery of addressing the jew question. we must deal with jews as they "seriously injure the common life" by promoting degeneracy and division. jews today "occupy literally every controlling lever of power. jews "perfect their teamwork" from generation to generation. the christian reads bible thru jewish spectacles, thus wrongly insisting jews are "the chosen people." they are not. they are the house of Judah, NOT the house of Israel. so the christian is 100% wrong that jews/Israel are "chosen." house of israel split from judah. supposedly a 'spiritual reunion' is to come, but the "house of Judah" -- jews -- are NOT the chosen people. the Old Testament is 9/10 Israelitish, not jewish. the OT prophets were Israelites, not jews. DI believed that just laying the facts out and letting them work their "right will" would be enough. we must go back to the principles which made our race great, and from which we have been "recreant." "this is the only invincible course." but is it? may work for individuals, but if the concern is for our "common life," then how has it and how can it work out? ... goyim have been suckered by low prices offered by jews instead of white christian quality. they need to be educated in how to buy. unrestricted immigration of foreign IDEAS has been as bad as people for society. we must examine all these jew-promoted "liberal" ideas, as to their effects and general tendency. "Observe it, identify it, eschew it -- that is more powerful than active opposition." Ford's ultimate answer is that going back to our racial/cultural/christian principles is the only sure way to defeat the jew. i dont agree, i think we need to form #TeamWhite and exterminate them. the century between TIJ and today shows that jews were even more powerful than Ford realized at the time he wrote, and that nothing short of physically removing them from society can prevent their dominating it. and they use that domination, as easily demonstrable in any white nation in 2016, to commit white genocide.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 11th, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Tags
henry ford, the international jew

Thread