Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2013 #21
alex revision

Co-founders of the (World) Zionist Organisation, Theodore Herzl (left)
and Max Nordau née Südfeld (1849-1923), son of an Orthodox rabbi.
If Palestine were again peopled by the Jews; if they could hold that land practically by and for themselves (and the present census of Palestine enumerates 600,000 inhabitants, this number including only 60,000 Jews, while there are more than 6,000,000 Jews in the world, who would instantly return to Palestine if that were made possible); then would they suffer no more from Anti-Semitism, they could develop there and enjoy life, as do other nations.
'Israel Among the Nations' by Max Nordau, The North American Review (Volume 168), June 1, 1899, p.658.

Dr. Max Nordau, the most eloquent spokesman of the Jewish nationalist movement, also delivered a speech at the opening sitting, as he has done at every previous Congress. He reviewed the moral and political situation of the Jews at large, and denounced in scathing terms the so-called "European conscience" which permitted the persecution of six million Jews. The civilised Powers, he said, would not lift a finger to help the oppressed Jew on the ground that they did not interfere with the internal affairs of Sovereign States; but they deviated from this principle when the Sovereign State was weak and when it suited their interest.
'Zionism: The Work of the Tenth Congress (From a Correspondent.) Basle, Aug 12.' The Manchester Guardian, Wednesday, August 16, 1911, p.6.

DR MAX NORDAU, Paris, the well known Zionist leader and publicist, gave and address on Zionism in the Livingstone Hall, Edinburgh, last night. Rabbi Salis Daides, Edinburgh, presided over a large attendance.

Dr. Nordau stated that Zionism meant salvation of the Jewish people from oppression and tyranny. He made reference to the conditions of hardship and danger under which six million Jews lived at present in Eastern Europe, and showed how until they could emigrate to Palestine they must remain where they were owing to the stringent immigration laws of the countries where Jews were not persecuted.

'Future of Palestine: Dr Max Nordau on Jewish Aspirations,' The Scotsman, Thursday, April 22, 1920, p.5.

Old December 22nd, 2013 #22
alex revision

"Hannah Arendt, Manomet, Massachusetts, 1950"
As I've mentioned countless times before on this blog, the day the world supposedly learnt that the figure of Jews murdered by the Nazis was six million, was December 14, 1945; the day U.S. prosecutor Major William Walsh stated at the big Nuremberg trial:
"I do wish, however, to offer one document, a statement, to establish the deaths of 4 million Jews in camps and deaths of 2 million Jews by the State Police in the East, making a total of 6 million"
That statement being document PS-2738, a November 26, 1945, affidavit by SS-Sturmbannfuehrer-cum-American Intelligence agent, Wilhelm Hoettl.

The number of Jews and Zionists who were claiming that it was six million, before they were suppose to know it was six million, is fairly substantial, here's some I've previous compiled. Another I can now add to that list is Hannah Arendt.
"Another experience—also of great importance to the future of Jewish politics—was gained from the realization, not that six million Jews had been killed, but that they had been driven to death helplessly, like cattle. There are stories telling how Jews tried to obviate the indignity of this death by their attitude and bearing as the were marched into the gas chambers—they sang or they made defiant gestures indicating that they did not accept their fate as the last word upon them."
"The Jewish State: Fifty Years After Where Have Herzl's Politics Led?" by Hannah Arendt, Commentary (Incorporating Contemporary Jewish Record), December 1, 1945, p.8.

Old January 8th, 2014 #23
alex revision

The Kalamazoo Gazette (Kalamazoo, MI), Wednesday, March 1, 1916, p.1.

Old January 8th, 2014 #24
Thomas Edward

I don't know if many people are aware of this, but a man named Leon Degrelle wrote and "Open Letter" to Pope John Paul II concerning the so-called holocaust. Interesting read.

Semper Fi...

Old June 6th, 2014 #25
alex revision

1943: Hitler sentences 6,000,000 Jews to death

Joseph Hertz, the Zionist Chief Rabbi of the British Empire

On Tuesday, December 7, 1943, The Yorkshire Post and Leeds Mercury reported on a speech given by the British Empire's Chief Rabbi the previous day at the Metropole Hotel in Leeds; the newspaper paraphrased Hertz as having told his audience:

"Hitler had pronounced a sentence of death on the 6,000,000 Jews of Europe. The Nazis had already murdered two millions by machine-gun and lethal chamber, by torture and hunger, and were now busy exterminating the third million."

The Yorkshire Post and Leeds Mercury, Tuesday, December 7, 1943, p.1.

Old June 6th, 2014 #26
varg

Old June 7th, 2014 #27
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Hertz was well aware of the six million figure as he cited Lucien Wolf using it in the First World War or just after. I'll have to check the actual date of the publication (1917 or 1923 I think not sure which) when I get back states-side, but it goes to show how much junk the 'death toll' figure actually is.

Old October 11th, 2014 #28
alex revision

Feb 4, 1944: 6,000,000 Jews already killed

A remarkably early claim that the oft predicted number of Jews to die in WW2 had already been reached with 15 months of the European war still to go:

The Polish Jewish Observer (Section of the City and East London Observer: Reports, News
& Events of Polish and Continental Jewish Communities), Friday, February 4, 1944, p.1.

Old October 12th, 2014 #29
alex revision

I previously posted here on the president of the [World] Zionist Organisation Chaim Weizmann either bemoaning the fate of six million Jews during the mid-to-late 1930s, or claiming six million Jews were dead before anyone aside from Hoettl, Eichmann and Himmler was supposed to know that. Following is another six million Jews mention from Weizmann I recently found.
Weizmann stated before the World Zionist Conference in Zurich on August 4, 1937:
"I told the Royal Commission [on Palestine, Nov 25, 1936] that the hopes of 6,000,000 Jews are centred on emigration. The I was asked: "But can you bring 6,000,000 to Palestine?" I replied: "No. I am acquainted with the laws of physics and chemistry and I know the force of material factors. In our generation I divide the figure by three, and you can see in that the depth of the Jewish tragedy—two millions of youth, with their lives before them, who have lost the most elementary of rights, the right to work."
The old ones will pass, they will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world.

The Manchester Guardian (UK), Monday, August 9, 1937, p.13 (enlarged).

Old October 12th, 2014 #30
alex revision

Alexander L. Easterman (1891 - 1983), Scottish-born Jew, a lawyer and
journalist who became Political Secretary of the World Jewish Congress
in the late-'30s and head of its International Affairs Department in 1941.
photo source

We're told by historians—whose pronouncements are only doubted by hate criminals—that the world learnt that six million was the number of Jews holocausted on December 14, 1945; the day William Walsh, a U.S. prosecutor at the main Nuremberg trial, submitted an affidavit of SS-Sturmbannfuehrer (turned O.S.S. agent) Wilhelm Hoettl, in which he claimed Adolf Eichmann had told him 6,000,000 Jews had been killed.
Evidence suggests that this wasn't the case at all; numerous Zionists were claiming six million was the number of Jews killed up to 22 months prior to Hoetll's confession being presented to the Nuremberg courtroom.
Below is another example of a Zionist claiming 6,000,000 were dead, on this occasion 4 months prior to when he was supposed to have learnt that was the figure. Following is a transcription of a letter from Alexander Easterman sent to the military judge who headed the British war crimes unit in post-war Europe, which can found in a file now held at the British national archives:

WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS

Congress House
55, New Cavendish Street
London, W.1.
Telephone: Welbeck 1314
ALE/ES
8th August, 1945
Brig.General H. Shapcott, C.B.E., M.C.,
Deputy Judge Advocate General,
Spring Gardens, W.1.
Dear Brig.General Shapcott,
I write to thank you for your courtsey in discussing with me last Thursday certain aspects of the forthcoming War Crimes Trials at Belsen-Bergen [sic], in which the World Jewish Congress is closely concerned.
As I inform you, the World Jewish Congress has been in relations with the United nations war Crimes Commission and with various Governments on the question of the Jewish aspect of war crimes. In formal memoranda and in many discussions with these authorities, the Congress has expressed their views upon the specific character of the crimes committed against the Jews in Europe by the Nazi Government of Germany and their satellites, crimes which have culminated in the extermination, as a result of a calculated and planned conspiracy against the Jewish people, of some six million Jewish men, women and children.
[...]

Yours sincerely,

(Sgd) A. L. Easterman.
Political Secretary.
Eastman to Shapcott 08.06.45 in UK NA: WO 309/424, p.102B.

Old October 19th, 2014 #31
alex revision

1940: 6,000,000 Jews in prisons or KZs says Zionist leaders

Nahum Goldmann a.k.a. Mr. Six Millions Jews, with yet another six million Jews estimate:

The Evening Star (Washington DC), Thursday, January 18, 1940, p. A5.

Old October 30th, 2014 #32
alex revision

The Chief Rabbi of the British Empire, the Hungarian-born Joseph Hertz, informed a Leeds audience in December 1943 that "Hitler had pronounced a sentence of death on the 6,000,000 Jews of Europe"; in November 1942 he claimed Germans used 500 Jewish babies as footballs and praised the Soviets for outlawing antisemitism, and in March 1945 he effectively barred Jews from marrying Christians.

On Tuesday, November 3, 1942, Chief Rabbi Hertz, before the "predominantly Jewish" audience congregated in the Royal Albert Hall: "spoke with prophetic fire in the name of the six million Jews of Europe on whom sentence of death had been pronounced by Hitler."

The Church Times (London), No. 4,163, Vol. CXXV, Friday, November 6, 1942, p. 7.

Old September 4th, 2018 #36
alex revision

Publication Year: 1919

Send donations for 6,000,000 famished and dying Jews...

Old September 4th, 2018 #37
alex revision

June 1940

6 Million Jews doomed to destruction

Before a single concentration camp had been liberated

Old November 27th, 2019 #38
alex revision

A collection of newspapers showing the Jewish propaganda and push for the holocaust.

6 Million Jews - NWO Pledged to Jews Oct 6th 1940

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fd8xce5V9zFN/

6 Million Jews - More premature holocaust stories.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z4E9KxkESFXW/

Six Million Jews - 1915 1938 10 Newspapers

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K2xGSRVETLwl/

6 Million Jews - The holocaust before the holocaust

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0t0VNChQhSIV/

6 Million Jews

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SanualzcRbO6/

Thread