Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2004 #1
Sean Martin

Default Why a Christian section in the Tabloid is a bad idea

When the people reading the tabloid would visit VNN or VNNF they would soon discover the anti-Christian nature of those backing the tabloid.

If you put an article in it that would not offend your core supporters it would offend Christians. On the flip side an article that would appeal and attract Christians would offend the core supporters namely those on VNNF. Remember how strongly the NA came under fire for removing the Christian parts from their handbook and for getting involved with white Christian leader David Duke. The same thing would happen with the tabloid, unless Linder could kick the people in line it would be highly offensive to 99% of the people that would be passing it out.

If you managed to get someone to the web sites and forums and they got passed the Stick Licker and Die Xian comments what would you have to offer them? With Christianity they have the fellowship of their families and friends. By joining a web forum or reading a web site how would it benefit them.

Regardless of the propaganda the majority of Christian are not poor most of us are middle class to wealthy and at this point White Nationalism has nothing to offer us. What can you offer a Christian living in a $100,000 home and having a nice job? Look at Moran and the problems white nationalism caused him and this is how Christians would view it. The successful people on VNNF are usually not very open about being racists. As for me personally I live in an all white area and associate with all white people, and nationalism cannot offer me anything and has actually done more harm to my life than it has good. While Christianity has been a positive experience from the beginning.

In the long run you would have to change the site and forum to appeal to Christians or else they would be strongly offended and the contempt they would accumulate for white nationalism would do more harm than it would do good. It is best to let the Christian groups worry about the Christians.

In the long run would having something to do with Christianity benefit or harm the tabloid? Would the people handing the tabloid out be as gun ho to do so knowing it contained a positive Christian message? It is unlikely.

Is the effort put forth to try to win a few Christians to VNN worth the trouble it would cause to the people involved in the tabloid that despise Christianity. (Not Linder but many that pass the tabloid out despise Christianity for existing) Also would it be beneficial to have several Christians frequenting VNNF?

Old November 12th, 2004 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
I think you need to explain yourself and your motive for disrupting. Nobody started off flaming you personally. It just ended up that way because of your thoughtless impulsiveness.

With all the comments floating around this forum, why would he need to explain himself?

Old November 12th, 2004 #3
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
In all fairness,
That is a laugh.

Quote:
we had a pretty decent thing going exposing judeo-christian activities against white people.
Until I showed up and made a strong defense for Christianity.
Quote:
It is one thing to start your own positive xtian thread and that's fine, your priviledge as a member.
I have on various occasions and they have turned into flame wars. Do you have anything to contribute to this thread that is actually about this thread?

Quote:
But when you come along and insist on adding a negative reply onto almost every judeo-xtian anti-white exposure thread you're making a problem. It turns into an off topic flame war.
You don't have to respond.

This thread is about the tabloid and the value or targeting a Christian audience, do you have anything to add to that topic. I am posting my opinion on a subject and this thread has nothing to do with my other posts, this is my opinion and thoughts either shoot them down or build them up either way I don’t care as long as you stay on topic. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Old November 12th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

well now Sean youve said your 2 cents on this topic, and I would suggest you not belabor it. if you want to flame do it somewhere else. this subforum is moderated according to different rules according to alex and if you make a nuisance out of this topic it will get axed. I will be the first to axe it too in case you're wondering. and then you are free to go off and complain about me somewhere else if you like. consider that a warning.

by the way, have you contributed anything of value to the tabloid project other than your opinion? as in, have you ordered any? Because you comments will no doubt be weighed accordingly.

Old November 13th, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

White Christians need to know where some of their tithe money is going. Incidents where small White towns are polluted with third world filth, like Lewiston, Maine, are shameful incidents. Lewiston invasion was organized by Judaized christians, was it not? And more close to my home, Holland Michigan has been invaded by squat brown Laotions. Due to an outfit run by some traitors in the Reformed Church called "Bethany Christian." according to one of my local contacts. That is an outfit that needs to be investigated.

Holland, a lovely small town full of beautiful, hard working Dutch Nordic types. Invaded by Laotians! THAT is pure wickedness and evil. It should be exposed. The focus of such an expose should be on the facts of who when where and so forth.

The socalled Christians that use their religiosity as a cover for their wicked, evil, nation and community destroying assimilationist-miscegenationist agenda, should be relentlessly attacked. If there is good or truth in Christianity it will survive the cleansing fire of those attacks. You are right Vlad that many of the threads here have accumulated valuable material for such an expose.

Old November 13th, 2004 #6
Sean Martin

The great AE comes cruising in. Did I say anything in my post that would seem that I wanted a flame war? I am the only person on this board that has dedicated several years to the ministry and I know what Christians listen to and what they don’t so whether I distribute the tabloid or not is irrelevant.

I take religion seriously and am not to quick to side with people that want to see it destroyed like Vlad nor do I rejoice when someone like Jarl comes back to the forum. Nor have I had bouts with Atheism or Paganism so Christianity is very dear to me.

I have no desire to start a flame thread all I wanted to do is offer some constructive information and present some possible outcomes of an idea that was presented. Vlad broke in on this thread on his own will. My goal was only to offer a constructive presentation. But to some that choose to follow me around the forum looking for something offensive. If I said anything in the original post baiting someone to flame me tell me so I will know how to avoid such errors in the future. This thread was disrupted and you didn’t say anything to the person that disrupted it. I don’t plan on holding my breath as I will get the usual silence.

Old November 13th, 2004 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Calm down, guys. Sean's point is right. But we're going to take AE's approach, basically just REPORT THE NEWS about what Christians are doing - their leaders, their churches, their lay, and their charities.

"Facts for Christians"

Just as we'll, eventually, do

"Facts for Blacks"

Will we win most blacks or christians over? No. We're not going for most - we're going for the marginal, more intelligent, fact-responsive ones. For the rest, we'll settle for sewing seeds of uncertainly about the absolute rightness of Authority.

It is up to CI or White Christians to make the Scriptural case. We won't have any part of that, except where it intrudes, as in "his blood be on us and our children" re the "Passion" story.

Old November 16th, 2004 #8
MartinLindstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Calm down, guys. Sean's point is right. But we're going to take AE's approach, basically just REPORT THE NEWS about what Christians are doing - their leaders, their churches, their lay, and their charities.

"Facts for Christians"

Just as we'll, eventually, do

"Facts for Blacks"

Will we win most blacks or christians over? No. We're not going for most - we're going for the marginal, more intelligent, fact-responsive ones. For the rest, we'll settle for sewing seeds of uncertainly about the absolute rightness of Authority.

It is up to CI or White Christians to make the Scriptural case. We won't have any part of that, except where it intrudes, as in "his blood be on us and our children" re the "Passion" story.
If what is on VNN Forum is even remotely close to what is on the VNN tabloid litterature, all you are going to do is annoy all Christians -- from the jew-day-ohs to Identity.

But you'll do as you please. I won't be supporting your tabloid for obvious reasons.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old November 16th, 2004 #9
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
If what is on VNN Forum is even remotely close to what is on the VNN tabloid litterature, all you are going to do is annoy all Christians -- from the jew-day-ohs to Identity.

But you'll do as you please. I won't be supporting your tabloid for obvious reasons.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

You seem to be suggesting that religion trumps race. Is that what you are suggesting?

------------

Old November 16th, 2004 #10
MartinLindstedt

Default What do you believe in, other than yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
You seem to be suggesting that religion trumps race. Is that what you are suggesting?
No.

I am pointing out that religious racism always beats out irreligious solipsism.

A racial religion, like Christian Identity, has fanatical believers who believe jews are the spawn of Satan and that the non-whites are pre-Adamic Sixth-Day mudmen. Whereas, the Internet nutzi solipsist, continually looking to save his own worthless hide, is useless for anything, certainly when as a coward unable to believe that Heaven is the reward for Christian extermination of jews and ZOGling whiggers there is no reward in risking its pointless life.

"What do you believe in, other than yourself?" is the question I ask, but never get answered, from Mr. Linder and his VNNers. If all they believe in is theysselfs, then in order to save theysselfs, they might well sell out their fellow believers to ZOG for another wretched moment of existence. And in that path lies Traitor Glenn Millerism.

Christianity and self-serving solipsism don't mix well or peacefully. That's why mention of Christianity is best not in the VNN tabloid litterature except for an open honest disdain of Christianity. It is better for VNN to be honest right from the very start than to show itself as a liar and hypocrite when the subject digs further into VNN solipsistic belief structure.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old November 16th, 2004 #11
konkwista88

Really? When did any political movement defeat and destroy a major religion? Never happened, never will.

Religious matters simply should not be attacked or discussed. Enough divides white people, why create more division? Do you prefer to attack christianity or help create a future for whites?

Old November 16th, 2004 #12
MartinLindstedt

Default Why a Christian section in the VNNer litterature is a bad idea for VNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkwista88

Really? When did any political movement defeat and destroy a major religion? Never happened, never will.

Religious matters simply should not be attacked or discussed. Enough divides white people, why create more division? Do you prefer to attack christianity or help create a future for whites?
I think you are on my side since you repeat my arguments.

The thread topic is: Why a Christian section in the Tabloid is a bad idea.

It is obvious to myself that the best thing VNN could do is to steer clear of its standard anti-Christian line on its litterature tabloid other than a few hints as to the disdain it holds for Christianity and Christians. It needs to be cogently honest in its brevity that it doesn't think much of Christians but not scream aloud at length how anti-Christian it is, which would inevitably be the case if they had a Christian section. Letting a typical VNNer have a say concerning Christianity means having to listen to what a pack of toothless moronic Christers us Christians are from solipsistic whigger Nutionalists. It would be better if it didn't have a Christian section at all, if they were smart, which they are usually not.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old November 16th, 2004 #13
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
No.

Whereas, the Internet nutzi solipsist, continually looking to save his own worthless hide,
Christianity and self-serving solipsism don't mix well or peacefully.
when the subject digs further into VNN solipsistic belief structure.
That post would have been empty without the word Solipsist.

As goofy and ignorant as you are you must have darn near googled yourself to death to find a word that would actually make you look intelligent. Unless of course that is the word your Jewish psychiatrist uses on you or you weekly visits to the funny farm.

Quote:

Solipsism and the Problem of Other Minds

Solipsism is sometimes expressed as the view that 'I am the only mind which exists', or 'My mental states are the only mental states'. However, the sole survivor of a nuclear holocaust might truly come to believe in either of these propositions without thereby being a solipsist. Solipsism is therefore more properly regarded as the doctrine that, in principle, 'existence' means for me my existence and that of my mental states. In other words, everything which I experience - physical objects, other people, events and processes, in short, anything which would commonly be regarded as a constituent of the spatio-temporal matrix in which I coexist with others - is necessarily construed by me as part of the content of my consciousness. For the solipsist, it is not merely the case that he believes that his thoughts, experiences, and emotions are, as a matter of contingent fact, the only thoughts, experiences, and emotions. Rather, the solipsist can attach no meaning to the supposition that there could be thoughts, experiences, and emotions other than his own. In short, the true solipsist understands the word 'pain', for example, to mean 'my pain' - he cannot accordingly conceive how this word is to be applied in any sense other than this exclusively egocentric one.
To save anyone the trouble of actually having to look that word up.

Old November 16th, 2004 #14
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
White Christians need to know where some of their tithe money is going. Incidents where small White towns are polluted with third world filth, like Lewiston, Maine, are shameful incidents. Lewiston invasion was organized by Judaized christians, was it not? And more close to my home, Holland Michigan has been invaded by squat brown Laotions. Due to an outfit run by some traitors in the Reformed Church called "Bethany Christian." according to one of my local contacts. That is an outfit that needs to be investigated.

All 501c3 baal box churches need to be more than investigated at some point. They do not follow the teachings of Christ which were to stay away from other races but do them no harm. I will be redundant here and repeat what was essentially ignored when I said it before and that is: The baal-worship synagogues called modern christianity today do NOT worship in the creators name. They call him Jesus (Ay-Zeus) which is not his name. They have been fooled down through the ages by lying kikery, so they worship in a FALSE NAME. They are NOT true Christians. Only those who take the responsiblity upon themselves to search out the truth of the scriptures which is that Yahweh said himself that he comes only for the house of Jacob Israel will begin to understand the lies propagated upon us. YHVH created white man in his image. We hate the lying deceitful jew. We reject the lie that jayzeus luvz all the little chillin of the world. Should not just these two facts alone prompt some non-believing WN to see we have much in common? We believe and hope that we are fit enough in the creators eyes to be one of the few mentioned in his word that will reign with him in the afterlife forever. Some white folk hope to reign with Odin. Fine. We can deal with that in the here and now only if some hardliners can come to grips with the fact that CI folks are NOT mainstream jewdayochristians but are quite the opposite. We will not believe a lie and be damned. Why do so many of you out there insist that all of those professing to be christian believe and adhere to the jew lconcocted version of Christianity and lump the good with the bad? I hate Jerry Falwell, the pedophileic whore of Babylon Katholick church and all the other lyin swine on the talmudvision set just as much as all of you do for all the same reasons. There has to be a distinction made between real and fake. Now go ahead and ignore my post as you have all my others but I hope that at least one of you will see some light through the thick curtain.

Holland, a lovely small town full of beautiful, hard working Dutch Nordic types. Invaded by Laotians! THAT is pure wickedness and evil. It should be exposed. The focus of such an expose should be on the facts of who when where and so forth.

The socalled Christians that use their religiosity as a cover for their wicked, evil, nation and community destroying assimilationist-miscegenationist agenda, should be relentlessly attacked. If there is good or truth in Christianity it will survive the cleansing fire of those attacks. You are right Vlad that many of the threads here have accumulated valuable material for such an expose.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Old November 16th, 2004 #15
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
That post would have been empty without the word Solipsist.

As goofy and ignorant as you are you must have darn near googled yourself to death to find a word that would actually make you look intelligent. Unless of course that is the word your Jewish psychiatrist uses on you or you weekly visits to the funny farm.

Actually, Martin has rightfully and correctly used the term solopsistic mattoid to describe anyone blind to the obvious or who is incapable of thinking outside of the baalbox for quite a few years and it has served him well IMHO.

To save anyone the trouble of actually having to look that word up.

Old November 16th, 2004 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Mr John a Whiteman, please structure your posts so that your comments are separated from the ones you are replying to. For example, I dont really like seeing that YHWH stuff smack dab in the middle of my words up there and also it looks like you are replying to somebody in the last thread as well. Kindly please edit your posts so that it's clear what you are saying and readers dont get confused. Thanks.

Old November 16th, 2004 #17
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Default divide and conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Mr John a Whiteman, please structure your posts so that your comments are separated from the ones you are replying to. For example, I dont really like seeing that YHWH stuff smack dab in the middle of my words up there and also it looks like you are replying to somebody in the last thread as well. Kindly please edit your posts so that it's clear what you are saying and readers dont get confused. Thanks.
Be it far from me to confuse anyone on this forum where everyone knows everything about anything. I think it is pretty clear who I am responding to if anyone is following the thread for even the last two comments before mine. Well, you are the moderator, so I really don't have a say in this but my intention was not to associate you, "heaven" forbit with anything Christian and personally, I don't appreciate you and the others treating WN who happen to have differing spiritual opinions like the enemy here, so I will not be bothering to post anymore. (here is where all you fearless white men and women raise your swords and cheer) You may do with my posts as you please. Maybe you should make it clear on your front page and in your little tabloid that you don't welcome whites who disagree with your atheistic/odinist tenets? That would save everyone a lot of trouble trying to fit in where they are NOT welcome. Maybe my skin color and nationalistic beliefs are not adequate for qualification here. No sweat. I will come back and read selected posts that are of interest to me but will not participate in the discussion which is what I had been doing for a few years. In fact, your "kindly" response to my post here AE, is the first and last response from anyone to any of my posts other than an inoccuous thread about motorcycle preference by the kind maker of lampshades... Thanks for that, even though it was not interaction of the sort I was looking for, just veiled disdain for me and the creator. PRAISE YAHWEH. (You will notice that I put the name of YHVH as far away from your post as I could so I wouldn't offend you ).

Old November 16th, 2004 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

uh, thanks John. I think. Maybe you should try reading the forum a little bit before making up your mind about how anti-Christian it is or isnt. I think people need to develop some patience with this topic and definitely thicker skin. otherwise I welcome contributions from all newcomers so dont feel so put off.

Old November 16th, 2004 #19
AJ Balfour

Lightbulb Judaism is completely antithetical to REAL Christianity (along with everything else)!

Despite the vB code error, the points you made in Post #17 were excellent, John.

Hey, I like the "YHWH stuff".

"I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends. They're the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!" - Warren G. Harding

Old November 16th, 2004 #20
konkwista88

This is exactly what I was talking about! Leave any religious or atheistic differences behind us! It is time for whites of all faiths and creeds to work together for the survival of the white race. As long of course that these creeds do not push for multiculturalism and de facto jewish supremacism.

Thread