Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Ireland
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 4th, 2007 #21
DavidLane1488.org
Let Chaos Entwine

The problem really isn't the fact that they are polish its the fact that they arrived in major cities like mine "dublin" in the hundreds of thousands and took every job, i love and respect my polish kin but they have become the Irish Version of a Mexican, they work for hardly any $ and take every job there is.

When i was home at Yule i didn't not go into one shop that didn't have a Polish person working there, they don't speak english but yet they still get the jobs.

Ireland gave an open invitation to Poland so once again it's over government, it's not like they all just decided to head our way...

Vicky

I remain a steadfast servant of our Folk

Richard Kemp Der Bruder Schweigen

Old July 4th, 2007 #22
DavidLane1488.org
Let Chaos Entwine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoinO'Duffy View Post
It wouldn't be so bad if the Polish women weren't so goddamed ugly.
That's just a stupid response to anything

I remain a steadfast servant of our Folk

Richard Kemp Der Bruder Schweigen

Old July 11th, 2007 #23
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy View Post
No other country wants them poor poles.its just another tactic the rich and powerfull jews are using to separate working class people against each other, same as they did with the catholic and protestant crap.
I have some poles under me (im a foreman at a site building houses wich will no doubt be baught by the packies) I dont like any of them poles and half of of them lookk a bit jew khazar to me with there hoody eyes and big noses and attitude arrogant bastards.

If you are a foreman at a building site, the fucking houses deserve to be bought by Pakis.

Quality check: Do you know what a right angle is? for example.

Old July 15th, 2007 #24
EasternEuropeanMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Yeah oversimplification is a problem right? Like blaming everything on jews, right? Like cutting the Gordian knot.

Antagonisms between various White peoples DO exist. The thing to do is deal with it in the best way possible to go forward.

East is east and west is west was known, understood, written about and has been confirmed by history. There has only been an attempt to ignore that reality since the whole multi-kulti got off the ground. Try dealing with reality not some fictional wonderland like the multi-kultis do. Don't oversimplify the situation existing between the two very different cultures and peoples which inhabit east and west. The judeo-communist revolution in Russia was an outcome of those deep differences.

Read Spengler, Yockey etc... infact read the Croat on here going off on the Serbs. They can't even get together to get rid of the muzzies. Know why?

Total B.S. Poland has done more during the Polish offensive during the Battle of Vienna during that one year of 1683, to drive the Turks from Europe than the entire history of Ireland combined. Here is the history of modern Ireland put into perspective. Blah, blah, blah, IRA. Blah, blah, English,, Blah, Blah, English. Oh right! Lets talk about the IR-, blah, blah.

Thread