Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2011 #21
keifer

Maybe this could be posted under humor. negress talks about smelling a stinking pig.

http://africanamericanwithbodyodor.blogspot.com/

Old December 6th, 2011 #22
America First

IMO till proven other wise, I do believe the disaster of the generating plants was an attack against Japan.

ShareThis|<< Articles Bigger Text | Default Text | Smaller Text | Adjust column
Japanese Convince Me Fukushima Is Genocide
November 28, 2011

(left, Japanese students clean their own classrooms)

Teaching in a Japanese school, Howard Francis is amazed at how cohesive they are as a people. He speculates that Fukushima was designed by the NWO to break them down.

by Howard Francis
(henrymakow.com)

I am currently teaching ESL at a Japanese school located in China.

The experience has taught me that the Japanese have a very strong and independent culture. This is presumably due to their isolationist history.

When I first arrived, I was shocked by how civilized the Japanese are in comparison to the Chinese. As I walk through the school, every child and member of staff smiles at me, bows their head and says "Hello, Mr. David."

The classes are easy to teach. The children have a positive attitude and want to excel. Children who cause trouble are ostracized by the other kids!

In one of the rare moments when a class gets out of control, rather than shouting, my Japanese co-teacher says in a measured tone, 'your behavior is not polite and you are insulting this school and your family.' All the children hang their head in shame.

The students have various chores they need to fulfill. They have to clean the school during break and lunch times, including the toilets. There is no vacuum cleaner; the children clean the carpets with an adhesive tape!

This might sound strict but the children carry out their chores with gusto. They enjoy being in an environment they respect. (In contrast, the rich Chinese children I have taught are uncivilized. Called "little emperors" by the indulgent grandparents that raise them, they are rude, unpredictable and constantly demand attention.)

There is a big push on for being healthy and energetic. Various posters tell the students how to eat well. After one of my classes, I was amazed to see all the children and staff go downstairs, get on their trainers and hit the track! They are training for a marathon.

The gender relations between the teenagers are healthy. In my teenage classes, the boys and girls are very modest and shy. When I assign a 'free talk' task, they segregate fast.

NEGATIVES

A big negative of working with the Japanese is that they ostracize you for being an outsider. Despite teaching 11 classes a week, I am frequently told that I am a 'guest'. I have to work in a different office than the Japanese staff and I am not allowed to use any school equipment including computers.

I have had various fallings-out because I broke one of their 10 million invisible rules. In one incident, I was chastised for borrowing a mug from the school nurse. It turns out that her mugs can only be used by students receiving medical treatment. Although she gave me the mug, I was judged to have somehow intimidated her. I was asked by management to bring my own mug to school.

In Japanese schools you cannot wear your normal shoes inside the building. When I first arrived they put me in a pair of rock hard sandals and after half an hour of teaching I couldn't feel my feet. I leant on the desk to get some relief, but was told this is a grievous insult in Japan. It means you feel superior and are looking down on the students in disdain.

When I explained that I could barely walk, my monitor kept repeating, while nodding and smiling in an unhinged way, 'we must respect the Japanese custom.'They really struggle to understand a non-Japanese perspective.

Japanese culture is about conformity to a thick web of manners, and this makes it inherently exclusive and conservative.

They are very unified, functional and self-sufficient. This is illustrated by Japan's very low immigration rates.

OBSTACLE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER?

The Japanese people will not willingly join the heterogeneous and atomized world citizenry planned by the New World Order.

This has led me to wonder if the Fukushima nuclear crisis was an Illuminati attack designed to wipe these people out? Or at least fatally demoralize them?

In his book 'The Fugu Plan', Rabbi Marvin Tokayer reveals declassified documents that show the WW2 Japanese elite were not privy to the Illuminati agenda. They probably still are.

The Japanese Emperor has been known to have meetings with David Rockefeller but, symbolically, he is currently in hospital and rumored to be suffering from radiation poisoning after visiting Fukushima.

I view Fukushima as a slow kill attack on the Japanese people, working on two main fronts. Firstly, the radiation will cripple Japan. It is reported that the radiation leaking out in Fukushima is 33x worse than Chernobyl!

This will make the country increasingly inhospitable, grievously damage the economy and drain the willpower of the people. Mongolia has just banned the import new Japanese cars due to radiation fears.

Secondly, the cost of repairing the country will bankrupt the Japanese government. A professor at the University of Tokyo has estimated that it will cost $10 trillion to clean up the mess, a price that would bankrupt Japan many times over.

The disaster will weaken Japan over the coming decades, forcing it to become subordinate to a EU-style Asia-Pacific bloc.

Watching television footage of the smoking Fukushima power plant, are we witnessing ethnic cleansing on an unprecedented scale?

------

Alan Spickard Adds:

I agree. The nuclear "accident" in Japan seems to be genocidal in design posing to weaken the DNA structure of its people to premature pathogens and degenerative diseases resulting in shorter life spans in creating a radical population reduction there. This genocidal action may have been in the works for sometime, even as far back as the Second World War, as the "fire-bombing" in Japan on civilian targets was unconscionable.

To wit, General Bonner Fellers, an adviser to Gen. MacArthur, wrote that the U.S. bombing of Japan was among "the most ruthless and barbaric killings of non-combatants in all history" (The Real War by Benjamin Schwarz, p. 102).

Japan's Emperor was not quite the narcissist thought to be despite the unnecessary request for "unconditional surrender" by the U.S. Government, as he surrendered sooner than what the U.S. may have anticipated...

Were it not for the Emperor's amazing courage, millions more Japanese would have been killed (World War II, by Richard Marbury, p.272) as.... another 48 atomic bombs were scheduled for production--- seven per month--- by the head of the Manhattan Project, General Leslie R. Groves... and Groves had been ordered by the U.S. Government to drop them all on Japan! (Day One by Peter Wyden, p.15-17).

What is interesting is that this Fukushima event in Japan was predicted by the Illuminati Card Game by Steven Jackson. This game was introduced in the early 1980's to underline its prescience. Many informed folks believe that HAARP,
or "high altitude auroral research project" capabilities, can easily create customized earthquakes nearly anywhere in the world, which precipitated this disaster.

I would not be surprised that Japan may the first nation to meet the protocols of the Georgia Guidestones in which 90% of its population will be eliminated in the future thanks to HAARP related technology (As an aside, the United States is also scheduled for a 90% reduction... which may precede the Japanese prototype... as its means of doing so in the U.S. is a different model).

Indeed, in 1966, Professor Gordon MacDonald published a book, Unless Peace Comes, in which he wrote about "military environmental control techniques," or HAARP. Unbelievably, MacDonald went on to describe "earthquake engineering and ocean wave control."

This was 45 years ago. So this parallel technology has been around for some time
completely unknown to the public for the most part... as much of the very advanced parallel technology is!

You can read more about MacDonald and HAARP from my website:
http://www.spickardssigns.com/february2010brief.htm and here:
http://www.spickardssigns.com/april2010brief.htm

It is a good idea to have a strong faith in God as a refuge in these days as

the Apostle Paul described this Era as "dangerous." They are proving to be just that.

http://www.henrymakow.com/japan_1.html

See the comments at the bottom of the page

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; December 6th, 2011 at 01:18 AM.

Old December 6th, 2011 #23
Arrow of Aquila

And The Answer Is...

by Victor Gerhard
To: Vic Gerhard, whitesearch.net <http://www.whitesearch.net>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002
Re: Read about your site on-line

First, I feel that as a white American I am discriminated against. I feel that I cannot voice an opinion that is of negative connotation against any race, without severe repercussions. Further, I feel that we as individuals should be allowed to have a website, a group affiliation in support of "our" causes. It appears that every other group has "rights" but the white Americans have to fear everything they do and say.

I do however, have concerns that "causes" and "white" rights should not be violent, nor should they demean other individuals, but more simply, defending our rights to work, preventing discrimination and fighting for our causes in a civil manner.

If there is an organization that supports the rights of white Americans that is non-violent -- I would be interested in joining.

----------------------------------------------------

To: Nancy Winter

Dear Nancy,

I recognized your letter as an almost perfect statement of White thinking and behavior, and certainly understand your feeling of discrimination and concerns about non-violence and non-supremacy. These feelings are those of a great many people - a great many White people to be more accurate.

It is both the strength and weakness of Whites to have concerns for abstractions like Justice and Fairness, often overriding their own interests or the interests of their race. For example, environmentalism is completely a White concern. No other race shows much interest in the idea of preserving nature for nature's sake; despite the propaganda, any meeting of an environmental group anywhere in the world will be almost completely White. Other races get involved only to the degree their specific country or race is being affected by a damaged environment; that is, wholly out of self-interest. Often they learn the words and phrases that Whites want to hear and then repeat them to great applause, but once they get their interests satisfied, by Whites, they are gone.

Similarly, non-Whites learn the political terms that Whites like to hear, Democracy or Freedom or Equality, and thereby get money and aid from Whites, often to be used against other Whites, such as in South Africa. Nelson Mandela was caught transporting a huge supply of explosives and weapons intended to slaughter thousands of Whites but used the correct words so well that he won a Nobel Prize and became President of South Africa. He has now turned the Presidency over to his protégé, a man who never bothered to learn those White words. When the new President talks he quite clearly states that Whites are now completely under black control and must be quiet as the last of their land and wealth are taken from them.

Whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa Disappear...

The President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, also learned the White words so well that Whites gave him money to kill other Whites. Mugabe established a dictatorship and rules by threat of execution. He has taken all remaining land from the few Whites left; of course, those few Whites produced most of the food in the country. Now Zimbabwe, once one of the richest nations in the world, is begging the West for food because there will soon be nation-wide starvation. In both these African nations the blacks learned to talk about Equality to appeal to Whites, but once in charge showed how they felt all along - might is right; blacks now have the might, and will do as they wish.

South Africa just 15 years ago was one of the richest and most successful nations in the world. Black Africans often traveled a thousand miles from their black-ruled nations just for a chance to sneak across the borders of South Africa as illegal immigrants. No blacks ever left South Africa, except for terrorist training in the Soviet Union or to hold anti-Apartheid fundraisers in American and Europe. The highest black standard of living on the continent of Africa was in South Africa. Now South Africa has the highest murder rate in the world, its economy is devastated and Whites are being attacked, tortured and murdered in astonishing numbers. SA also has the highest rape rate in the world; an amazing number of the rape victims are two years old or even younger. It is believed by Africans that if they rape a baby their AIDS will be cured. Of course, none of this is reported in Western newspapers. It might cause Whites to wonder about the wisdom of allowing themselves to become minorities in their countries.

Only Whites Care About the Problems of Others...

Whites are the only race that has a philosophy and concern for the rights of minorities, racial or otherwise. Other races rule based on one principle - racial self-interest. India is controlled by Hindus; China by Chinese; Japan by Japanese; Mexico by Mexicans. Not one of these countries allows immigration. Let me repeat that...these countries together, in the past several decades, have had zero immigrants. When refugees fleeing the Guatemalan civil war tried to cross the border into Mexico, the Mexican Army drove them back with bayonets and bullets. Only citizens of White countries are forced against their will to allow in millions of immigrants every year. If a referendum were ever allowed in America the voters would vote to end immigration; polls show exactly that fact time after time. The same is true in Europe.

However, Whites are never allowed to vote on such matters and are never allowed to show any signs of racial self-interest. Racial self-interest in Whites is called "Nazism, racism, bigotry, genocide" and other such terms. Conversely, a black who did NOT show racial self-interest is demeaned as an "Uncle Tom, Oreo, Aunt Jemimah" and so on.

Non-Violence Means You Must Surrender...

Your desire for non-violence makes your decision in these matters very easy. The laws, the media, the universities, and our entire ruling Establishment have decided that White Americans have NO rights, are forbidden to show self-interest, and must surrender property, jobs, educational opportunities -- their entire country as a matter of fact -- to people who are non-White. Opposition to this agenda is treated as a "hate-crime," using "hate-speech." This "hate speech," since it is about White self-interest, is not considered protected First-Amendment speech, but is actually about to be declared by the courts to be the same as actual, physical violence against non-Whites.

Those who despise Whites know very well that Whites respect authority and are against "violence." This Achilles heel has been the particular target of the Jewish race, which considers our parents, children and brothers and sisters to be mere disposable obstacles in the Jewish quest for world domination. Therefore, they know that they simply need to have a few laws and a few judges say that Whites are going to become a minority in their countries and that any opposition is illegal. That has happened in America and Europe. Recently, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development held hearings, as required by law, about building a housing project in a specific suburban neighborhood in California. Several Whites showed up and voiced concerns about the effect of the project on their neighborhood. HUD listened very carefully to their concerns and took down their names and addresses. HUD then sued each of them for violating the civil rights of the minorities due to live in the project.

Our Laws Now Require White Non-Violence and Extinction...

Although many Americans are not yet aware, the laws that require Whites to give up their country and in fact become extinct as a race have already been passed. They are under many names "Civil Rights, Fair Housing, Affirmative Action, Voting Laws" but all together they mean that Whites as a race will not exist at the end of the century. The entire world will become like South Africa is today. Let's not deceive ourselves - Whites created and ordered the modern world; without Whites, without people who can consider the rights of others as well as themselves, without the race that invented 98% of everything of worth on earth, there will be a new Dark Age, one that probably will never end. To oppose this is considered by the Establishment to be violence.

So better to "eat, drink and be merry." No need to save pictures and mementoes about your ancestors, or put away college money for grandchildren...spend it now. A race is actually our largest extended family. Our family will end, completely, in a very short time. You should be glad you were born this generation, and not the next, or God forbid, the one after. Those last few years will probably be a living nightmare. I guess many Whites will commit suicide, with all hope gone and nothing left to live for.

We Sacrifice for Races Who Do Not Care...

Whites have an incredible ability to delude themselves, to live a lie. It will only be at the very end, just like in South Africa, when all Whites realize what they have done - sacrificed themselves for reasons that the surviving races do not understand, appreciate or care about. Our concern for the poor and oppressed was our strength when we lived in an all-White society, but in a multiracial society it is our death sentence. We sacrifice ourselves for people who hate us, but who are able to mouth the few phrases that make us feel so self-righteous and martyr-like.

You want to save your race, but you don't want to be violent, or to demean other races. The reason your race is going to perish is that it puts the interests of other races above its own; no other race feels that way, or could even comprehend feeling that way. The existence of your race is less important than non-violence, even if that violence is self-defense against those who are trying to kill you and your family. The existence of your race is less important than not demeaning others, even if the "demeaning" is calling those who wish to murder you "murderers." You claim to be in fear of uttering the wrong word, but then declare that opposition to such tyranny must be "civil." Thus, you yourself place the same restraints to which you object on Whites who would fight that tyranny.

Whites Have the Ability, But Lack the Will...

Whites are the greatest race that ever lived or will ever live. We have the ability to immediately turn our death-sentence around; send other races back to their homelands; reward White births; exile those who want us to become extinct; encourage White pride...in other words, do essentially what every other race does to further its racial interests. The present death spiral of the White race could be reversed in a matter of months, if not weeks or days...but non-Whites, because of what they have been taught by Whites, would consider such actions violent and demeaning, although they themselves would do the same for their race it they had the power - but with real, bloody, horrendous violence.

Just consider; you are a White woman, in the country that your race created, in a world that depends for its survival entirely on the inventions and efforts of your race. Your race is still a majority of the population in your country, which is called a democracy. You are not a "racist" and probably know very few people who are. You never voted for the present anti-White program of the Government, nor was there even a vote on the matter whatsoever. Nor was an anti-White Government even an issue in an election. Nor was there any discussion in Congress about such a program. You can't imagine who would vote for such a thing.

And yet, you say, "I feel that as a white American I am discriminated against. I feel that I cannot voice an opinion that is of negative connotation against any race, without severe repercussions... It appears that every other group has 'rights' but the white Americans have to fear everything they do and say." You have been dispossessed of your country and your race has been slated for extinction, without a vote, without discussion.

Our Country Was Non-Violently Stolen...?

Only Whites could consider the theft of their country against their will and without their consent to be an act of "non-violence," which can only be opposed by "non-violence." As your letter makes clear, Whites must fear "severe repercussions" for opposing the Establishment and its anti-White program. Behind every law and every Establishment demand lies the iron fist of violence. If an employer ignored a government "Employment Civil Rights" law and hired whom he wanted, the government would fine him. If he didn't pay the fine, they would imprison him. If he resisted going to prison, they would kill him. This is violence, as, say, blacks would surely recognize, but for some reason for Whites it is not violence at all.

But in the face of this violence, this threat to you and your family and your race, you are first and foremost concerned that you be non-violent, and non-demeaning, which ensure that your efforts will fail, just as the Establishment planned. If you had the power to pass any law you wished, and the people that your laws affected, no matter how severe the effect, had sworn not to use violence, you would have complete power over them and could rule as a dictator. If you hated the people you ruled, or at least one "non-violent" group of them, you could eliminate that group. Since they also swore not to "demean," they wouldn't even complain.

Whites Would Fight Harder to Save Any Other Race...

Well, I hope I have achieved my goal, which is to save you a lot of time and trouble worrying about the fate of the White race. We are already as good as dead, as your own letter makes clear. Whites as a group today fight harder for and are more concerned about the survival of every race but their own. Probably you should pick another race to spend your efforts on, one that would fight for its existence. Marry your sons and daughters to members of this race. Yes, this means your grandchildren may pick up the unfortunate "violence" or "demean" gene, but at least they will be part of a race, a family, that has a future.

I would suggest the Japanese, but even if your own children are not bigoted racists, the Japanese have the admirable trait of believing in the superiority of their race, and despise race mixing, which is their right as non-Whites. Perhaps the Chinese would admit your children...they must learn a new language and customs, since we Whites must assimilate to others.

Perhaps it is best if you stop complaining about the plight of Whites; the Government monitors all communications and these things could be held against you in the future. Most people of other races would consider a letter like yours, when written by a White person, to be uncivil and demeaning, and it is their standards which matter, correct? So do your final and ultimate duty as a White person and die quietly.

Well, we had one heck of a good 100,000 years.

Goodbye and Good Luck...

Yours truly,

VICTOR GERHARD

Old December 6th, 2011 #24
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; December 6th, 2011 at 11:46 PM.

Old December 8th, 2011 #25
America First

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Ar...aspx?id=248630

Yishai: Every African 'infiltrator' will return home

By JPOST.COM STAFF AND BEN HARTMAN

============================================

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 12th, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Old December 10th, 2011 #26
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 11th, 2011 #27
America First

Landing day for Okinawa, the final land battle of the Pacific War, was Easter Sunday, 1 April 1945. The Landing force was the new Tenth Army under Army Lt. Gen. Simon Bolivar Buckner. He commanded two corps, XXIV Corps, with five army divisions, and III Amphibious Corps, with three Marine divisions, all told some 182,000 troops. In overall charge was Vice Adm. Raymond A. Spruance, commander of the Fifth Fleet.

Okinawa, sixty miles long and from two to twenty eight miles wide, is the largest and most important of the Ryukyu Islands. The 500,000 Okinawans were not then considered to be Japanese.

Japanese Lt. Gen. Mitsuru Ushijima commanded the Thirty second Army, strength of 77,000 troops, who with naval forces and some 20,000 Okinawan conscripts provided about 100,000 defenders. Ushijima planned a defense in depth, with his main strength in the heavily populated south, and three major defense lines following east west ridgelines.

Buckner landed his two corps, each with two divisions in the assault, across surprisingly undefended beaches near Hagushi village on the western side of the narrow waist of the island. The III Corps on the left and XXIV Corps on the right crossed the island almost without enemy contact. The Marines then turned northward and the army headed south. On 6 April, XXIV Corps ran into the outer rings of Ushijima's first major defense line running along Kakazu ridge.

Ushijima's plan was to delay his counterattack until much of the supporting U.S. invasion fleet of some 1,200 ships was crippled by massive combined sea and air action, including suicide kamikaze tactics. The first major kamikaze attack came on 6 April. Joining the air action, the giant 18 inch gun battleship Yamato sortied from the home islands, but was destroyed by U.S. Navy aircraft. Ashore, Ushijima's companion counterattack, not launched until 12 April, was easily absorbed by XXIV Corps. Meanwhile, III Corps had overrun most of central and northern Okinawa. Buckner, to overcome Ushijima's stiffening resistance, began shifting the III Corps to the south.

Ushijima's second major counterattack, timed to coincide with the fifth kamikaze attack, went off piecemeal on 3 May and accomplished nothing.

Buckner went forward with a two corps attack on 11 May. Ushijima's second line, which passed through Shuri, was broken on both of his flanks. He elected to fall back to his third and final line on the southern tip of Okinawa.

Buckner launched his final large scale attack on 18 June. The general was killed by a Japanese shell while watching the action from a forward observation post. Command of Tenth Army passed to Marine Maj. Gen. Roy S. Geiger of III Corps, who declared the island secured on 21 June. That same day, Ushijima committed ceremonial suicide. The last of the ten major air attacks came on 22 April. Next day, Gen. Joseph Stilwell arrived and took command.

Although liked by his subordinates, army and Marine, Buckner was considered an inexperienced commander. He was criticized by, among others, Administrative Spruance and Gen. Douglas MacArthur for his unimaginative and costly frontal assaults and his refusal to try a second amphibious landing on the southern end of the island, which might have broken the stalemate. Tenth Army casualties were 7,613 killed or missing in action and 31,800 wounded. Close to 5,000 U.S. sailors died and as many more were wounded. Seven U.S. carriers had been badly damaged and many other smaller ships were sunk or damaged. Estimates of Japanese casualties ran over 142,000, including many hapless Okinawan civilians.(answers.com)
Unquote
===================================================

The War with Japan was instigated as soon as FDR was re-elected in 1940, to get US Dec. 7, 1941 a day of treason that has now been forgotten by regime media, and so our people could be duped to accept to fight for/with Stalin to destroy Western archives, history and our home lands from England to Poland of Europe Europe.

Poland which the War was started over in 1939 was handed over to STALIN in 1945 after our so called Victory on the Way to Korea 1950-52 blood bath.

Stalin had only survived with our aid for a war that IMO demoralized US and all Western Nation's by mobilizing for such a genocidal war with constant propaganda lie's.

Our our young men suffered in the Pacific and ask your self if those men could see today would they have come home and fought here ?

The bankers were over joyed.

The major purpose of those battles IMO were to kill as many White men as possible.

Only 1,700 Congoid died in 1941-45 time period.

=====================================
Army Lt. Gen. Simon Bolivar Buckner. His father.
http://www.civilwar.org/education/hi...n-buckner.html

================================================================

Birth: Jul. 18, 1886
Munfordville
Hart County
Kentucky, USA
Death: Jun. 18, 1945, Japan

United States Army General. Graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1908. Promoted to Brigadier General in 1940, Major General in 1941 and Lieutenant General in 1943. In 1944 he organized the Tenth Army, which went into combat in Okinawa in 1945. He was killed by a Japanese artillery shell on June 18, 1945, three days before Okinawa was finally taken. He was first buried in the Tenth Army Cemetery on Okinawa before his remains were taken back to Kentucky to lie beside his father, who was Civil War Confederate Lieutenant General and Kentucky Governor Simon Bolivar Buckner Sr. (bio by: Garver Graver)

Family links:
Parents:
Simon Bolivar Buckner (1823 - 1914)

Spouse:
Adele Blanc Buckner (1893 - 1988)*

*Point here for explanation

Search Amazon for Simon Buckner

Burial:
Frankfort Cemetery
Frankfort
Franklin County
Kentucky, USA

Maintained by: Find A Grave
Originally Created by: Garver Graver
Record added: Nov 13, 2002
Find A Grave Memorial# 6925151

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 11th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

Old December 11th, 2011 #28
America First

On Sunday evening, a commercial airliner landed here with much less fanfare, carrying him back. After flying more than 15 hours from Paris, where he had served additional time for money laundering, Mr. Noriega arrived at El Renacer Prison, a former American facility, to complete a 20-year sentence for three convictions stemming from several deaths and await possible further judgment in Panama’s courts.

Unquote

Mad regime news just in !

WTH ! The regime would be real funny if weren't in charge of US.

Have read over the years that the NYT's was always the NKVD's dis-info number one out let.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/12/wo...time.html?_r=1

Noriega Is Sent to Prison Back in Panama, Where the Terror Has Turned to Shrugs

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 14th, 2011 #29
America First

comments
@rigoberto565 Lol. No. Hell no. MacArthur's plan called for the nuclear destruction of a few key North Korean and Chinese military installations. He NEVER suggested attack the Soviet Union. and Truman did not tell him he was insane, Truman simply refused to respond in either the affirmative or the negative to his request. So, MacArthur requested the joint Chiefs of Staff grant him thew ability to use Nuclear weapons, and both they and Congress were ready to, until Truman stopped them.

===========================================

macarthur should ran for president in 1948 agianst truman..

slazzer145 1 year ago
unquote

http://jewishfaces.com/china.html

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 14th, 2011 at 12:42 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #30
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

An Episcopal Church (with strong Anglo-Catholic leanings, at that) advertising a service 'en espanol' is hilarious.

Old December 15th, 2011 #31
keifer

This site has images dealing with death. It is like the Faces of Death site.
This image is from the firing squad section.
http://www.***********************/forum/

Last edited by keifer; June 16th, 2014 at 09:52 AM.

Old December 15th, 2011 #32
Susan

Default Nigger comes through fast food drive through window to rob

Just saw this over on WSB radio website:

http://www.wsbradio.com/videos/ap/cr...fee-pot/vFXKs/

Old December 15th, 2011 #33
Susan

Default Is NPR making shit up about Germany?

I happened to be passing npr on the radio on Sunday morning and heard a most unbelievable thing in a story on the European debt crisis and Germany's role in the solution. The reporter who was telling the report was Sylvia Poggioli. Here is her page on npr:

http://www.npr.org/people/2101034/sylvia-poggioli

Here is the npr report:

http://www.npr.org/2011/12/11/143532...-eurozone-deal

Anyway, at the end of her short report, she made a couple of comments about how many in Europe don't like Germany's prominent role in what is happening now, and they remember Germany's "past". Poggioli even used the word "goosestepping" in her report.

I have read quite a bit about what is going on over there, and Angela Merkel's role, along with that of Sarkozy. I have not read anything anywhere that even hints of anything like this toward Germany. I also read a European based newspaper and went back and still did not read anything about this.

Is Poggioli and npr just making this shit up to make Germany look bad in the eyes of the world, etc.?

Have any of you, either here or in Europe, read anything or heard anything, about Europeans being resentful of Angela Merkel's role in the debt crisis meetings and plans?

Just because countries like Greece might resent Germany a little, it doesn't necessarily play out that they dislike Germany because of what happened in WW2. Germany is being demonized because they've managed to stay fiscally solvent like a good many of the White run countries in the north.

All I've read is that Merkel is smart and while she has worked her way up to where she currently is, I've read nothing that would indicate she is dishonest or cutthroat in her ways.

Just curious. I'm so sick of jew lies and nobody bothers to find out the facts. They simply believe what they hear--on the radio, on the tv, in the movies, in books.

Everyone is too damn lazy to even think for themselves anymore.

Old December 15th, 2011 #34
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Have any of you, either here or in Europe, read anything or heard anything, about Europeans being resentful of Angela Merkel's role in the debt crisis meetings and plans?
Not heard anything along those lines. All we're getting is that we (Britain) are the bad guys and the rest of Europe (with the exception of the Czechs and Hungarians who are trying to muster the courage to cling on to our rebellious coat-tails) hates us at the minute.

Old December 16th, 2011 #35
Susan

Thanks Bev. I think this is an example of someone in the media using some statement/comment/opinion made by one of his/her cohorts as an example of "sources", which I think is what they do quite often really.

Really, these people have no shame whatsoever, do they?

Old December 16th, 2011 #36
America First

http://www.newnation.co/forums/showt...618#post449618

Is this another Africoon American first ?

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 18th, 2011 #37
America First

2008 Sept. 26

That date was one of the last Peter Shank radio Lectures.

If any one has that show date stored, please post it on the VNN media page.

Do not know if he and Linder had any problems on philosophy or wording of our problem, that was an excellent one.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old January 2nd, 2012 #38
The Seeker of Truth

Hello All,
I figured this is as good of a place as any to post my intrduction.
I am a White father of three from Alabama of Scottish descent.
I do not post a lot, but I do like to post on an open forum from time to time.
That said nigger, kike, sheenie, spic, dyke, faggot, hell, damn and shit.
Whew that felt good.
As an aside I have made an account here on two previous occasions under the same username only to have them deleted after I was informed that my account was submitted for moderation. I think it had something to do with me not posting right away, so I thought I would hammer this one out as soon as possible.
Seeker

Old January 2nd, 2012 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seeker of Truth View Post
Hello All,
I figured this is as good of a place as any to post my intrduction.
I am a White father of three from Alabama of Scottish descent.
I do not post a lot, but I do like to post on an open forum from time to time.
That said nigger, kike, sheenie, spic, dyke, faggot, hell, damn and shit.
Whew that felt good.
As an aside I have made an account here on two previous occasions under the same username only to have them deleted after I was informed that my account was submitted for moderation. I think it had something to do with me not posting right away, so I thought I would hammer this one out as soon as possible.
Seeker
And this account is deleted too.

Here's a crazy idea: try reading the sign-up rules.

Old June 16th, 2021 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jewish groups in the US and South Africa among recipients of MacKenzie Scott’s latest $2.74B in grants

JUNE 15, 2021 6:57 PM

(JTA) — Three Jewish nonprofit organizations will receive a slice of the latest $2.74 billion in grants handed out by MacKenzie Scott, philanthropist and former wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.

Scott and her husband Dan Jewett announced Tuesday that they were distributing new funds to 286 different organizations, bringing Scott’s total charitable giving since July 2020 to $8.5 billion.

The latest grants include Scott’s first to Jewish groups. The three Jewish grantees are Maryland-based HIAS, which advocates for and gives aid to immigrants and refugees; Repair the World, a community service and social justice organization based in New York; and Afrika Tikkun, an aid organization founded by the chief rabbi of South Africa after the end of apartheid there.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/jewi...-74b-in-grants

Thread