Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Svetlana from Russian youtube channel

This Russian chick has a lot of good videos. Basically travels all over Russia and shows different stuff.

Oh and she's a really hot Russian chick too. Totally would muh dikk her! Why doesn't the KWA or Canada have that many chicks like this??

Old September 7th, 2021 #2
Jeffrey Smither

New Sochi video. The place looks really clean and WHITE!

Gosh I love this chick. So fucking hot. In my area of FL I see NO women who look like this! Look at the Sochi beach and compare it to Miami beach below!

Old September 7th, 2021 #3
Dan Hadaway

Another simp thread by Jeffrey 'coombrain' Smither.s

Old September 8th, 2021 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Nope. Pointing out white countries with mostly white, healthy women. Something the KWA isn't.

Anyway, for the Russian posters, what is modern day Russia like? Is Sochi like Russia's version of Beverly Hills, The Hamptons or South Beach? Where it's mainly the very wealthy? From the video and things I've saw about Sochi it's the wealthiest place in Russia.

Winter temps even along the coast in Sochi are still cool though. About the same as Elizabeth City NC so in the winter the beach by our standards isn't enjoyable. But tolerable though. I wouldn't mind living there. Also, seems not much mask wearing there.

Is Sochi better than living in Floriduh or most places in the KWA?

Old September 26th, 2021 #6
Crowe

Jeff, you should get you a Russian or Ukrainian mail order bride. Just find one who will agree to a prenuptial agreement.

Old September 26th, 2021 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Italy

Why is it these videos in Europa like Italy you can clearly see a difference from the KWA?

The people less fat, but the women in these videos are much much hotter in public. Less obese women, less tattoos and less body piercings.

Here in Floriduh when I'm out and about I see fat women, women covered in tats, piercings all over their face, purple hair, etc.

Old September 26th, 2021 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well, I like her better than that ditzy airline stewardess.

About a dozen years ago I did correspond with a couple of lovely Ukrainian women, but unfortunately I could not afford to travel there to meet them personally. So unless you have a lot of money and can go through with the fiance' visa process, it's not a realistic prospect. And you have to be careful of scams, the mail-order bride business in Russia and Ukraine is a regular cottage industry and it's usually run by jews.

If you do go ahead with it, at this time, it's probably better to relocate to Russia being that the KWA has become a total shithole. I like the photos of Moscow Alex Him posted. No place is perfect of course, but the jewSA is sliding into the shitter rapidly for Whites.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 26th, 2021 at 11:49 PM.

Old September 26th, 2021 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Well, I like her better than that ditzy airline stewardess.

About a dozen years ago I did correspond with a couple of lovely Ukrainian women, but unfortunately I could not afford to travel there to meet them personally. So unless you have a lot of money and can go through with the fiance' visa process, it's not a realistic prospect. And you have to be careful of scams, the mail-order bride business in Russia and Ukraine is a regular cottage industry and it's usually run by jews.

If you do go ahead with it, at this time, it's probably better to relocate to Russia being that the KWA has become a total shithole. I like the photos of Moscow Alex Him posted. No place is perfect of course, but the jewSA is sliding into the shitter rapidly for Whites.
What made you chose to go the Eastern Euro route to meet white women rather than ones right at your fingertips here in the KWA?

Old September 27th, 2021 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
What made you chose to go the Eastern Euro route to meet white women rather than ones right at your fingertips here in the KWA?
Pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned about obese, trashy, tattooed, purple-haired, stupid and shallow women who fuck niggers and spics in this country.

Old September 27th, 2021 #11
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned about obese, trashy, tattooed, purple-haired, stupid and shallow women who fuck niggers and spics in this country.
It's even worse now. Take those Russia videos I posted and think the opposite of those and the Italian women I posted. That's what you'd see here in my area. The women you just described.

Old September 27th, 2021 #12
Jeffrey Smither

I'm just amazed at the lack of mexicans and niggers in these videos along with very little white trash.

Old September 30th, 2021 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
On the dating app today had a like. The gal was cute for her age but then on her profile she lists herself as pro blue niggers, hates Trump and pro gun control.

This seems to be the norm online. The very few decent looking women are flaming liberals, anti gun, anti Trump. Not that I like kosher Chump but they're flaming liberal.

Old October 17th, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

Quote:
It's even worse now. Take those Russia videos I posted and think the opposite of those and the Italian women I posted. That's what you'd see here in my area. The women you just described.
I do find myself still looking occasionally at the Eastern European women sites such as Anastasiaweb. It is too bad those women live 10,000 miles away.

Old October 17th, 2021 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I do find myself still looking occasionally at the Eastern European women sites such as Anastasiaweb. It is too bad those women live 10,000 miles away.
Just went on there and looked. Schwing wowzers! 80 percent of the women looked hot on there!

How much does it cost to get one of them? do you just send them messages until one replies then you hit it off? So like if you're a multi millionaire can you just basically buy them?

Now go on a KWA dating site like Match or Tinder or Facebook dating and compare them to KWA trash women.

Tell me what you think of KWA women and how they look compared to these.

Old October 18th, 2021 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Just went on there and looked. Schwing wowzers! 80 percent of the women looked hot on there!

How much does it cost to get one of them? do you just send them messages until one replies then you hit it off? So like if you're a multi millionaire can you just basically buy them?

Now go on a KWA dating site like Match or Tinder or Facebook dating and compare them to KWA trash women.

Tell me what you think of KWA women and how they look compared to these.
Yes, the women there are quite beautiful. I certainly thought the ones I corresponded with were. Funny thing is, two of them were actually named Anastasia.

At the time I was there (2007-2011), after registering, posting your profile and uploading your photos, you can purchase credits for individual emails back and forth to the lady or ladies you wish to correspond with. Also you can do phone calls (with an interpreter present) or live-talk videochat. Also you can send flowers, gifts, etc. to the ladies. The site should give you all the instructions for this after registering and creating an account. Most of these agencies operate similarly. During my time, each credit cost $16, so it can add up to a fair amount of money. Also, the women can message you first if they are interested in you.

Old October 18th, 2021 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, the women there are quite beautiful. I certainly thought the ones I corresponded with were. Funny thing is, two of them were actually named Anastasia.

At the time I was there (2007-2011), after registering, posting your profile and uploading your photos, you can purchase credits for individual emails back and forth to the lady or ladies you wish to correspond with. Also you can do phone calls (with an interpreter present) or live-talk videochat. Also you can send flowers, gifts, etc. to the ladies. The site should give you all the instructions for this after registering and creating an account. Most of these agencies operate similarly. During my time, each credit cost $16, so it can add up to a fair amount of money. Also, the women can message you first if they are interested in you.
Are they bad at gold digging like KWA women?

Old October 18th, 2021 #18
Ray Allan

Quote:
Are they bad at gold digging like KWA women?
The ones I talked to didn't seem that way and didn't ask me for money or anything.

Old October 28th, 2021 #19
steven clark

Default Svetlana from Russian YouTube channel

Couldn't help but drop into this. Svetlana is pretty engaging, and it's funny, since I'm 69, and in my youth, Russian women were considered dull, fat, boring, and etc. anyway, they were all commies.
I'm glad to see things have changed, or maybe the Cold War imperium is rusty.

I was contacted a few years ago (2005) by Russian women wanting to marry me they loved "my picture and life." To my knowledge I sent nothing to a Russian site, but I had been on singles sites like American singles, and I assume the info gets handed around. The two women were very young, sexy, were crazy about me, and are ready to come to the USA and live with me...but, darn it, they need the airfare, so if I'd be so kind as to send them the money, of course they would pay me back...yeah, right. That was a pretty open scam. I understand a lot of them start in Nigeria, as do so many scammy things; especially Nigerians.

But in 2017 I received another email, this time it seems more legit. A Natalya said she liked my profile (they MUST be trading these things around), and she was 32, looking for love, and her intentions were pure. Her English was pretty bad, but understandable. I wrote back, traded pictures, and Natalya seemed legit. She sent many photos, also of her family. She lived in Kerch, south Russia, and worked in her father's business. A nice modern office, judging by the photos. She mentioned holidays on May 9 (big holiday...Victory Day over Facism...they celebrate it for two weeks), and I asked her, flattered as I was, why she didn't find a man in Russia. As she put it, Russian men would sell their mothers for Vodka. She wanted a man who was sensitive, stable, devoted...she had a very idealistic idea of the West, and it was fun talking to her and correcting her English.
She was very attractive. Not glamorous, but somewhat like Svetlana, also blonde. There were too many photos of family, girlfriends, parties, office, to make me think this was a scam, or it was a pretty elaborate one.
She said age made no difference to her. It seems that way with many Russian women.
Finally, I broke it off, whatever "it" was. I told Natalya I was too old for her, I had no money, and she should find happiness with a man in her own country. I wasn't brusque or bitter; just, I thought, wise.
The odd thing is now, I have much more money and this might be possible, but alas, too late. I did send her an email a couple of years ago when all this Russia crap was out on Trump, and told Natalya our countries and peoples should be friends, and I was sad that so many people in America are misguided into thinking of Russia as an enemy.
No reply. If Natalya really exists, I hope she found someone. She came out as a very good, kind-hearted young woman, if a tad idealistic that a total stranger from another continent could be her true love.

Kind of reminds me how some Poles are gaga over America and love being in NATO. "Our good, wonderful American allies." Yeah, Stanislaus, I'd watch your wallet when you start dating America.

I really haven't had much interest in women. The ones I see are, yes, super liberal and boy, American women sure have gotten chunky. And what's with the tattoos? It's like a kind of illness or addiction. But as so many have remarked, women are much more into fashion and being influenced by the crowd mentality.
I may try some site like Silver singles. I'm not in any hurry.

I was re-reading some of Natalya's writing: "That for nonsense you write about your age!I saw your photos and you look forty years a maximum...I love autumn for paints (colors?) which it brings to us...We have very good dialogue...And me has carried, that I found you.And I am sure that many other women as count you good the man. write to me about your feelings and desires. it is pleasant to me when you speak about yourselves. I shall await your answer. Your Natalya."
I must admit, re-reading this, she leaves a good scent behind her. I really do hope she's happy, now.

Old October 28th, 2021 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Couldn't help but drop into this. Svetlana is pretty engaging, and it's funny, since I'm 69, and in my youth, Russian women were considered dull, fat, boring, and etc. anyway, they were all commies.
I'm glad to see things have changed, or maybe the Cold War imperium is rusty.

I was contacted a few years ago (2005) by Russian women wanting to marry me they loved "my picture and life." To my knowledge I sent nothing to a Russian site, but I had been on singles sites like American singles, and I assume the info gets handed around. The two women were very young, sexy, were crazy about me, and are ready to come to the USA and live with me...but, darn it, they need the airfare, so if I'd be so kind as to send them the money, of course they would pay me back...yeah, right. That was a pretty open scam. I understand a lot of them start in Nigeria, as do so many scammy things; especially Nigerians.

But in 2017 I received another email, this time it seems more legit. A Natalya said she liked my profile (they MUST be trading these things around), and she was 32, looking for love, and her intentions were pure. Her English was pretty bad, but understandable. I wrote back, traded pictures, and Natalya seemed legit. She sent many photos, also of her family. She lived in Kerch, south Russia, and worked in her father's business. A nice modern office, judging by the photos. She mentioned holidays on May 9 (big holiday...Victory Day over Facism...they celebrate it for two weeks), and I asked her, flattered as I was, why she didn't find a man in Russia. As she put it, Russian men would sell their mothers for Vodka. She wanted a man who was sensitive, stable, devoted...she had a very idealistic idea of the West, and it was fun talking to her and correcting her English.
She was very attractive. Not glamorous, but somewhat like Svetlana, also blonde. There were too many photos of family, girlfriends, parties, office, to make me think this was a scam, or it was a pretty elaborate one.
She said age made no difference to her. It seems that way with many Russian women.
Finally, I broke it off, whatever "it" was. I told Natalya I was too old for her, I had no money, and she should find happiness with a man in her own country. I wasn't brusque or bitter; just, I thought, wise.
The odd thing is now, I have much more money and this might be possible, but alas, too late. I did send her an email a couple of years ago when all this Russia crap was out on Trump, and told Natalya our countries and peoples should be friends, and I was sad that so many people in America are misguided into thinking of Russia as an enemy.
No reply. If Natalya really exists, I hope she found someone. She came out as a very good, kind-hearted young woman, if a tad idealistic that a total stranger from another continent could be her true love.

Kind of reminds me how some Poles are gaga over America and love being in NATO. "Our good, wonderful American allies." Yeah, Stanislaus, I'd watch your wallet when you start dating America.

I really haven't had much interest in women. The ones I see are, yes, super liberal and boy, American women sure have gotten chunky. And what's with the tattoos? It's like a kind of illness or addiction. But as so many have remarked, women are much more into fashion and being influenced by the crowd mentality.
I may try some site like Silver singles. I'm not in any hurry.

I was re-reading some of Natalya's writing: "That for nonsense you write about your age!I saw your photos and you look forty years a maximum...I love autumn for paints (colors?) which it brings to us...We have very good dialogue...And me has carried, that I found you.And I am sure that many other women as count you good the man. write to me about your feelings and desires. it is pleasant to me when you speak about yourselves. I shall await your answer. Your Natalya."
I must admit, re-reading this, she leaves a good scent behind her. I really do hope she's happy, now.
You can tell from Svetlana's videos she's proficient in English but she's not perfect with it just in regards to how she forms sentences and such, but she's pretty good.

Our Floriduh women are fat, and have tattoos. The few decent ones are very stuck up and big on money down here. They won't mind dating an older guy if he's a lawyer or doctor and has money even if it's a 15 year age gap.

match is the worst site. Full of gold diggers.

Before Covid hit online dating was garbage down here but there was still a few decent ones and it was a lot easier to get replies and a number even got dates with some decent looking women. Ever since Covid lots lots less decent women on the sites, and they're more rude as well and unresponsive. I'm hearing this complaint all over. More fatter and tatted women too.

From what I see, the women in the Stl area are much more attractive. Not as fat, less tats and less single moms and more educated. Then I go on the same site down here and it's just the opposite.

For decent women especially if you use online dating you NEED to be in a large metro area with young demographics. I hear NYC online dating is very simple.

Thread