VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2012 #121
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I see that you are still giving elementary school lessons here on VNN. Is it because you had to go to wiki again and found something interesting to you?
No, being a life-long resident of Alabama, I am more than familiar with Wallace's political history here in this state. He was governor until I was a teenager. I even remmber him running for president and getting shot.

Old July 16th, 2012 #122
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Fortunately, or unfortunately (if reparations are ever passed) my family has many slaves that share our last name (as was custom).
Quite a few of my ancestors did as well in the 1700's and early 1800's; but none of the ones who actually fought in the War Between the States owned any slaves. They were fighting for what they believed in on principle. I guess I had about eight of them who served in the Confederate Army, they all survived except for one, Thomas Jefferson Hollis, who was captured by the Yankees and held prisoner at Rock Island, Illinois, where he died of an illness.

Old July 16th, 2012 #123
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
No, being a life-long resident of Alabama, I am more than familiar with Wallace's political history here in this state. He was governor until I was a teenager. I even remmber him running for president and getting shot.
Oh. this must be the 'Akins remmbers Wallace' thread.
My bad. I thought we were still naming babies.

Orval Faubus, now there's a name for ya.

Old July 16th, 2012 #124
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:

John Calvin Akins, 56th Alabama Cavalry, great-great-grandfather

David Alexander, Georgia Infantry, 3rd great grandfather

Archibald Keeton, 56th Alabama Cavalry, 4th great-grandfather

George Anderson Rice, Alabama Infantry, 4th great-grandfather

James Butler, Alabama infantry, 4th great-grandfather
Them's some rough cobs.

WTF happened to you, MacPilsbury?

Old July 16th, 2012 #125
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Them's some rough cobs.
You should see their wives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
WTF happened to you, MacPilsbury?
I was born in the latter half of the 20th century, not the first half of the 19th century.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 16th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #126
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I was born in the latter half of the 20th century, not the first half of the 19th century.
So was I and you wouldn't make it as a pimple on my ass.

Old July 17th, 2012 #127
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Take it to the corral.

Old July 17th, 2012 #128
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Which is still sort of an English way of pronouncing that name. There's no "tee" or "tea" sound. It's not an English name, so its proper pronunciation isn't in English. Not sure if by "Tah" you mean "ta" as in "ta-ta's" or not. Probably not, in which case that would be correct, but not the "tee."

Tatiana is the feminine form of Tatianus, a Latin name.

If you run into "Tits" girl again, ask her how she spells her name.
The correct pronunciation being Tatty-anus

Tatianus Dickinson, now that's a name.

Old July 17th, 2012 #129
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
George Carlin was a jew.
Thanks for giving me the chance to get rid of you.

Last thing we need are more people with small brains and big egos, who think they can just make things up as they go along.

Ker-plunk! as Will Williams liked to say.

Carlin was big-city Irish:

Carlin was born in Manhattan,[24][25] the second son of Mary (Beary), a secretary, and Patrick Carlin, a national advertising manager for the New York Sun.[26] Carlin was of Irish descent and was raised a Roman Catholic.[27][28][29]

George_Carlin George_Carlin

Old July 17th, 2012 #130
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
A couple of years ago I learned that a late female cousin of mine I hadn't seen since childhood stuck her little girl with - wait for it, now - MADISON ALEXUS...... Actually I'm almost sure the mother had Asperger's or worse (she used to rock back & forth constantly as a toddler).
I'll bet 3/5 of the forum has a shirttail relative with some variation of Madison/Addison. Surely the rage could not have come from cunt Shepard's name on "Moonlighting"?

Quote:
How 'bout Adolf? Adolf Linder. Yep. That's the ticket.
It does work. If someone had the balls to do it. Too much to load on someone who might not be political. Or, name him with a first name starting with a, and then middle name Dolf.

Old July 17th, 2012 #131
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
The correct pronunciation being Tatty-anus

Tatianus Dickinson, now that's a name.
You're an idiot.

Old July 17th, 2012 #132
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What's with the 'shits and their continued use of names Whites left behind in the first half of the last century where they belong? Oscar, Edgar, etc. ?
Shits love to give their spawn Nordic names like Kevin and Eric. They recognize they are inferior, and try to escape it, nothing more.

Old July 17th, 2012 #133
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Carlin's a puzzle to me. I'm sure he wasn't really one of us, but on most issues, particularly toward the end of his career he hit the button right on, and better than anyone else, and I mean anyone else. I'd not be exaggerating to say that he was the most intelligent political commentator on planet Earth, at least for a while.

And, I know some forum idiot always comes up with, "Carlin, or hell anyone, was a jew." Why does that always happen? Well! it could be because VNNF has some of the dumbest forum members on Earth. No! Carlin wasn't a jew. Irish Catholic.

Mike
I read one or two of his books, pretty good stuff. He knows where the line is and pulls up short, pretty much like Jim Goad. He was a thinking man, though. Those are increasingly rare. Thinking + decades of experience + growing up in big city + life spent in Jewish Hollywood and comedy = understanding the big picture, or at least being familiar with the WN worldview.

Notice the way mainstream writers/comedians go after the safe targets: you can mock 'Todd,' but better stay away from 'DeSean' or 'Tyrese.' To the extent he goofed on (as they stupidly say back east) racial stuff, it was always directed against middle-class white men. That's for career reasons, not because he couldn't have mocked niggers and jews if he felt he could do it and still get appearance dates. And of course the second 'safe' example is the guy we led the thread with.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Old July 17th, 2012 #134
Hunter Morrow

Everything about everything is info-harvested and data-mined and you better goddamned believe that includes the names.

Lets just use the names given to us. They all seem equally interchangeable as first and middle names. Before somebody christens their little fuck trophy Blayde Tulsa Smith or Cort'lynn Julissa Jones they'd better realize that it makes every college and employer think the kid is from lumpenproletariat ditz-stock and has nothing to offer to the world.

My name "Hunter" is jusssst at the cusp of being ridiculous enough to have hurt my career prospects. That is the measuring stick right there.
"Hunter Davis Morrow." If the name winds up more middle class yuppie striver than that the kid is gonna get butt-fucked for life and should prepare himself or herself of a life of cash registers and job applications instantly hitting the recycling bin.

Haven't Whites learned the lesson with niggers and their "unique" names? Anybody who doesn't want to hire a White will see the name Allyston Jayden Thomas and throw that fucker right in the trash the same way anybody who doesn't want to hire a nigger will see a name like Lushanda or Dontavious and throw it in the trash.
Don't even give people an out to fuck your kids over like that. Name 'em Pete. Bill. George. Sue. Jill. If the name's got more than 2 syllables, 2 X letters or a hyphen, apostrophe or Y in it somebody fucked up.

My brother right now is in the midst of tagging his little crotch fruit with an absolutely ABYSMAL yuppie-White-nigger name. No amount of explanation has caused him to reconsider.

Old July 17th, 2012 #135
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

• Tybee Seriously, fuck you. Unless you want your kid to grow up to become a made-for-TV cooking product, piss off with Tybee.
I think this must be an extention of the name Savannah.

Tybee Island, Georgia, which is a suburb of Savannah, is a popular get away spot for the Old South elite.

Old July 17th, 2012 #136
Steven L. Akins
Banned

First names of the top ten most successful American men in 2012:

1). Bill

2). Warren

3). Larry

4). Charles

5). David

6). George

7). Sheldon

9). Jim

10). Sam

Except for Sheldon, the rest of the names sound pretty much like your typical blue-collar, working-class names like guys you would find at a bar or bowling-alley after work.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 17th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Old July 17th, 2012 #137
Rick Ronsavelle

Or, name him with a first name starting with a, and then middle name Dolf.

I hatched that one years ago.

Adolf Dolf

How about A. Theist?

Your name?

A. Theist

First name?

Atheist

So on one occasion he could be A. Theist, on another he could be Atheist Theist- the latter for those longing to have and eat cake.

Old July 17th, 2012 #138
Steven L. Akins
Banned

For some reason names that contain the combination of the letters -oy- seem to have fallen out of popularity:

Roy

Floyd

Doyle

Lloyd

Hoytt

Boyd

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 17th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.

Old July 17th, 2012 #139
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
For some reason names that contain the combination of the letters -oy- seem to have fallen out of popularity:

Roy

Floyd

Doyle

Lloyd

Hoytt

Boyd
I like the name Roy. Simple, solid. Deserves resurrection.

Doyle is Ok. Lloyd I don't particularly like, but it's a legitimate name. Boyd I don't know - it smacks of someone who's large and kind of obnoxious. Floyd is a last name; as a first name it sounds totally hoosierish. (Hoosier is an insult in Missouri, and probably other places.) Hoyt seems more or a last name, altho we all remember the great knuckleballer Hoyt Wilhelm.

Old July 17th, 2012 #140
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Floyd is a last name; as a first name it sounds totally hoosierish. (Hoosier is an insult in Missouri, and probably other places.)
Floyd:

Probably has a lot to do with it.

Tags
#1, babies, baby, names

Thread