Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2006 #61
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

ooops, nearly forgot his third reason...

not nearly getting blown-up by al qeada communists on a train in Sweden.

Last edited by Harry Flash; April 4th, 2006 at 03:56 AM.

Old April 4th, 2006 #62
eddym_14

We gave Mr.Wood every chance to step down with dignity and take up a lesser role in the BPP. This resulted in a him screaming at me down the phone "I am the Leader and will not be side tracked". I had offered him the positions of National Training Officer and National Press Officer which to be fair to him he can do VERY well. He turned these down and I had to touch the thorny subject of the complants from our female members.

He basically talked himself out of the BPP through vainglory when he could still have contributed a lot to the radical side of the Movement (the only side that matters). John has been good in the past but the years have seen him drift into a sort of ersatz Mosley but without the Mosley if you know what I mean? I personally harbour no grudges aagainst him but he should have took the package we offered. It is embarrassing and rather shameful to see him running around the bottom of the BNP food chain trying to get in on the act.

Red and Black (Mark) on Indymedia - my favourite of all time sites - will no doubt add more comments to this posting. To save you some busfare MB, we have been out all day and plastered the Broadlees area with BPP election material.Get up their quick and give them your nasty BPP-Nazi spiel! We let a lot of the local youth know you'd be around - funny thing they all seemed to support us - just goes to show eh?

Old April 4th, 2006 #63
STORMSOLDAAT

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddym_14
We gave Mr.Wood every chance to step down with dignity and take up a lesser role in the BPP. This resulted in a him screaming at me down the phone "I am the Leader and will not be side tracked". I had offered him the positions of National Training Officer and National Press Officer which to be fair to him he can do VERY well. He turned these down and I had to touch the thorny subject of the complants from our female members.

He basically talked himself out of the BPP through vainglory when he could still have contributed a lot to the radical side of the Movement (the only side that matters). John has been good in the past but the years have seen him drift into a sort of ersatz Mosley but without the Mosley if you know what I mean? I personally harbour no grudges aagainst him but he should have took the package we offered. It is embarrassing and rather shameful to see him running around the bottom of the BNP food chain trying to get in on the act.

Red and Black (Mark) on Indymedia - my favourite of all time sites - will no doubt add more comments to this posting. To save you some busfare MB, we have been out all day and plastered the Broadlees area with BPP election material.Get up their quick and give them your nasty BPP-Nazi spiel! We let a lot of the local youth know you'd be around - funny thing they all seemed to support us - just goes to show eh?
And he still looks like a JEW! Why the fuck are we even talking about some Semite who wants to "play White"

Old April 4th, 2006 #64
sunwheel88

Quote:
When introduced he rose to his feet, glowered at the audience, and for long (really long!) moments, cleaned his glasses, then opened with "I marched with Mosley!"
He did the same at a BNP meeting in Newark-on-Trent about 17-18 years ago, cleaned his specs for about 5 mins and then opened with: Ladies & Gentlemam I am a Bastard! A Facist Bastard!
I have to say his speech wasent too bad what spoilt it was his grunting, he sounded like a constipated sow.
He also spoke at one of the late John Peacock's Ring UK meetings and did exactly the same thing.

Old April 4th, 2006 #65
Lt. Pigeon

Default Jgw

"We gave Mr Wood every chance to step down with dignity".

That's the problem. There's nothing dignified about an old man of 70 with ridiculously dyed hair leering after ladies young enough to be his GRAND daughter and "impressing" them with tales of his (yawn) Mosley days.
At least Uncle Albert was funny: "During the war . . ."

The BPP is a party of the future!

Old April 4th, 2006 #66
townie35

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Pigeon
"We gave Mr Wood every chance to step down with dignity".

That's the problem. There's nothing dignified about an old man of 70 with ridiculously dyed hair leering after ladies young enough to be his GRAND daughter and "impressing" them with tales of his (yawn) Mosley days.
At least Uncle Albert was funny: "During the war . . ."

The BPP is a party of the future!
Yes you have it right there.

Old April 4th, 2006 #67
andy_h
Free Matt Hale

i find this WN slag WN rather silly and you can bet the red are pissing themselves at us fighting amongst ourselves...my own personal opinion is its time to stop fighting and join together and fight the reds and any other takers...i have just looked at the c.u.n.t.s BLOG and to be honest i find it rather silly and immature and as someone mentioned in another post he would rather slat the BPP than the reds and other deserving targets....i dont who he is but all i can say he acts like our friend from searchlight(i think someone else has said that too)

i see the N9S has offered to help out canvasing in leeds in helping eddie out...this is good news - if i could help i would but at the moment i unable to get active due to an increase my family - i didnt reaslise a baby could take up so much time....

alli can offer is verbale and morale support...it doesnt matter what party is standing we should back them to the hilt and not stand against a fellow WN party if we can help it....i mean i have read somewhere that the NF are standing to cause distruption to the BNP vote - this is silly and not helpful to our cause at all.

Our cause is hard enough as it is after years and years of jewish lies and propaganda which we are slowly but surely turning around. THis is not gonna happen overnight as we are all aware but inhouse fighting is not gonna help our cause at all.

One of my heros is Ian Stuart. I admit i never met this great man but he went through hell for the cause and on my favourite album live at waterloo he goes on about joining a party/group and about uniting and stop fighting amongst ourselves.

ITs that time if we are to save out country then its time to stop fighting and move. Time to forget the past and move forward.

if we cant stop this inhouse fighting then we are finished as a serious political movement. people will look at the scene and think what a joke....

peolple have made many sacrifices over the years lets not make them in vain......

please remember the 14 words - "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Old April 4th, 2006 #68
Lt. Pigeon

Default Fuck the BNP

If what South Coast Nationalist says is right then Griffin can get fucked. Eddy has a serious chance of winning if unnoposed. The BNP are doing this just to be spiteful. "Andy" you are wrong in saying this is WN v WN. Griffin's BNP are about as white nationalist as the lib dem's. WN's do not shit on each other.

XIV

Old April 4th, 2006 #69
Lt. Pigeon

Default Jgw

Talk about Beauty & The beast

Old April 5th, 2006 #70
White Dragon

Thumbs down Tricky Nicky

I've not commented on this article by Bill White. This article by Nicky Boy was in direct reponse to the article by Michael Hoffman.

Having read both articles ( in depth ) and Nicky Boys response to Hoffman ( at least - Bill don't hold your breath - he will not respond to your article.)

Anybody who has known Nick Griffin a number of years, and I have known him since 1976, lets you in no doubt, the reason we call him "Tricky Nicky".

From the pages of that gutter rag Nationalism Today to his "Political Soliders" ..to his 'Little Green Book', to his BNP funded 'Dependable cars' shows you the character of the British National Party Chairman. It is a indivdual who 'moves for the moment'. Comrades, friends, associates are all dispensable in the greater good, which is one, Nicholas Griffin.

Bill White's article is 100% correct, thats why "Tricky Nicky" will not touch this one with a barge pole.

Nick Griffin is a chameleon, a political leopard, who changes his spots at will.

I predict a loss of all of the seats at the up-coming May elections. At this time in Britain we should be gaining more seats, pushing for power. After May Rank and File members need to ask, has "Tricky Nicky" took us as far as we can go. ?

Where does Nicholas Griffin stand on the great issues of the day - I have no clue .... for as a chameleon - he keeps changing - that will be the undoing of the British National Party - unless he is removed - and soon !

Last edited by White Dragon; April 5th, 2006 at 01:00 AM.

Old April 5th, 2006 #71
White Dragon

Default His Life

Even though Woodsy is ( and always has been ) a mad man ... he has a book in him. I would like him to write HIS book from the Union Movement - to the present day - it would be an interesting read.

Psst John keep your hand out of young girls knickers ok mate :cheers:

Old April 5th, 2006 #72
White Dragon

As a BNP member - this is par for the "Griffin course". Whatcha expect !!

The day is coming when Griffin is getting tossed -- itz coming Nicky Boy -- itz coming - and sooner than you think !

Old April 5th, 2006 #73
White Dragon

Since it is all over Gerry Bagel's rag and in a "Election Special" with Joe Owens gracing the front cover ( again ) .... I hope "werewolf" can spill the ultimate beans please .. because my bladder can't take anymore :cheers:

Old April 5th, 2006 #74
werewolf

Default Lecomber

The searchlies version is only to cover up for Lecomber.They say he asked Owens to take out a cabinet minister if Griffin was jailed.This is not true,griffin was not even mentioned in the conversation.

But by saying that,it looks like Lecomber is just annoyed at Griffin going to jail,rather than setting someone up

Old April 5th, 2006 #75
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf
The searchlies version is only to cover up for Lecomber.They say he asked Owens to take out a cabinet minister if Griffin was jailed.This is not true,griffin was not even mentioned in the conversation.

But by saying that,it looks like Lecomber is just annoyed at Griffin going to jail,rather than setting someone up
Hey "werewolf" .. if you know the plot -- spill it !

(cough - cough ) ... this may blow my cover here -- but I know Joey Owens - and he is a dedicated Nationalist - What he says about stuff inside the BNP - is 99% correct. I disagree - as I have before - washing our dirty knickers for all to see.

However - Joseph Patrick Owens - is a square lad - believe him!

Last edited by White Dragon; April 5th, 2006 at 05:18 AM.

Old April 5th, 2006 #76
andy_h
Free Matt Hale

we all know that griffen has ruined the BNP and its no longer a WN but the public dont and they are the ones that vote! so if we have to be nice to them to move forward then suerly it makes sense to be nice...we can purge them later when we have power!:box:

:cheers:

Old April 5th, 2006 #77
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Default Itz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon
Hey "werewolf" .. if you know the plot -- spill it !

(cough - cough ) ... this may blow my cover here -- but I know Joey Owens - and he is a dedicated Nationalist - What he says about stuff inside the BNP - is 99% correct. I disagree - as I have before - washing our dirty knickers for all to see.

However - Joseph Patrick Owens - is a square lad - believe him!
HERE

Old April 5th, 2006 #78
eddym_14

Latest scrabble for food by Wood (Mentor) posted on Stormfront:-

[QUOTE]The words of John Tyndall still ring true!
He never deviated from his belief in the eventual success of the BNP regardless of his differences with the present leadership.
He was right then and he is still right now! There is no need for any fringe parties to contest elections if these groups are likely to split the vote.[/
QUOTE]

Dear oh dear! Does John W really think he can buy his way into the BNP? That's not possible Rabbi Schiller...hang on Rabbi Schiller/John Wood could they be in any way related?

Old April 5th, 2006 #79
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon
I've not commented on this article by Bill White. This article by Nicky Boy was in direct reponse to the article by Michael Hoffman.

Having read both articles ( in depth ) and Nicky Boys response to Hoffman ( at least - Bill don't hold your breath - he will not respond to your article.)

Anybody who has known Nick Griffin a number of years, and I have known him since 1976, lets you in no doubt, the reason we call him "Tricky Nicky".

From the pages of that gutter rag Nationalism Today to his "Political Soliders" ..to his 'Little Green Book', to his BNP funded 'Dependable cars' shows you the character of the British National Party Chairman. It is a indivdual who 'moves for the moment'. Comrades, friends, associates are all dispensable in the greater good, which is one, Nicholas Griffin.

Bill White's article is 100% correct, thats why "Tricky Nicky" will not touch this one with a barge pole.

Nick Griffin is a chameleon, a political leopard, who changes his spots at will.

I predict a loss of all of the seats at the up-coming May elections. At this time in Britain we should be gaining more seats, pushing for power. After May Rank and File members need to ask, has "Tricky Nicky" took us as far as we can go. ?

Where does Nicholas Griffin stand on the great issues of the day - I have no clue .... for as a chameleon - he keeps changing - that will be the undoing of the British National Party - unless he is removed - and soon !
The BNP will not lose every single council seat they either contest of defend. I do agree with the rest of what is said, above though.

Old April 5th, 2006 #80
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Well, when no one else will have you, you can always go to Stormfront. Just like the BNP - they're not fussy. They'll take anyone.

Though I think it's a bit rich, this new love affair they've suddenly discovered in JT. Now it's JT was BNP through and through. I mean, when he was alive, they couldn't stop sticking the knives into him. Whatever happened to Tyndall Exposed?

Thread