VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2016 #221
Ray Allan

Default US badge fag blue niggers training in Israel

U.S.-Israel Strategic Cooperation: Joint Police & Law Enforcement Training

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../homeland.html

U.S. Police Routinely Travel to Israel to Learn Methods of Brutality and Repression

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-pol...ession/5473282

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 14th, 2016 #222
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
U.S.-Israel Strategic Cooperation: Joint Police & Law Enforcement Training

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../homeland.html

U.S. Police Routinely Travel to Israel to Learn Methods of Brutality and Repression

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-pol...ession/5473282
I've posted about this many times. This is why law enforcement treats whites cruelly and shoots dogs and beat and kill people.

Spics and niggers get off easier not just from the Jewdicial system but law enforcement as well while whites get harassed beaten and killed.

Old April 14th, 2016 #223
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
I've posted about this many times. This is why law enforcement treats whites cruelly and shoots dogs and beat and kill people.

Spics and niggers get off easier not just from the Jewdicial system but law enforcement as well while whites get harassed beaten and killed.
I know you have, but we need to keep repeating it as often as possible. Too many people, not necessarily on VNNF, still believe badge faggots are on our side.

Old May 19th, 2016 #224
Ray Allan

Default CHiPs welcome green niggers into their ranks in recruiting ad

Nothing new really, but it's more proof there is no difference between militarized badge fags and military fags. Or striped fags if you like (thanks, Crowe).

Quote:
The CHP offers military personnel a unique working environment which utilizes the skills, self-discipline and life experiences you have developed during military service. Former military personnel easily fit into the CHP's workforce and adapt well to our paramilitary work environment. You can use your former military skills and self-initiative to help you promote through the CHP's ranks.
Quote:
We have partnered with the California Department of Veterans Affairs in a continued effort to recruit the finest candidates from the ranks of the United States Armed Forces. We would be honored for you to join us in our mission of providing the highest level of Safety, Service and Security to the people of California. Veterans exemplify honor, courage and integrity; all qualities which have made the California Highway Patrol among the finest law enforcement agencies in the world.
https://www.chp.ca.gov/chp-careers/o...ary-recruiting

You hear that, Ponch and Jon? You're heeeroes!

Old May 22nd, 2016 #225
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Nothing new really, but it's more proof there is no difference between militarized badge fags and military fags. Or striped fags if you like (thanks, Crowe).

https://www.chp.ca.gov/chp-careers/o...ary-recruiting

You hear that, Ponch and Jon? You're heeeroes!

Chips TV Intro
My dad the first few years out of Nam the highway patrol kept trying to recruit him to join. That was when they were getting shot at on traffic stops and he said no way he would ever become a law enforcement officer.

Old June 13th, 2016 #226
8Man
"moderate" radical

"Celeste Guap"

The Oakland police sex scandal is ricocheting across the East Bay as the woman at the center of it now says she had sex with two dozen current and former officers from five departments -- from Richmond to Livermore.

Celeste Guap, a Richmond resident, said she slept with three of the 24 officers -- all from Oakland's police department -- before she turned 18 last August.

Guap said she slept with five Richmond police officers, including a lieutenant and two sergeants, four Alameda County Sheriff's deputies, one Livermore officer and a law enforcement worker based in Stockton.

Guap, whose mother is an Oakland police dispatcher, said she began selling herself on the streets of Richmond at age 12. A pimp later moved her to Oakland's infamous sex trafficking hub on International Boulevard.

"If Guap had sex with our officers and it was legal, then we will not pursue any type of investigation," Kelly said. "If our officers paid for sexual services with Ms. Guap, then that would be illegal and unethical."

more at: Oakland police scandal spreads

Old June 14th, 2016 #227
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
"Celeste Guap"

The Oakland police sex scandal is ricocheting across the East Bay as the woman at the center of it now says she had sex with two dozen current and former officers from five departments -- from Richmond to Livermore.

Celeste Guap, a Richmond resident, said she slept with three of the 24 officers -- all from Oakland's police department -- before she turned 18 last August.

Guap said she slept with five Richmond police officers, including a lieutenant and two sergeants, four Alameda County Sheriff's deputies, one Livermore officer and a law enforcement worker based in Stockton.

Guap, whose mother is an Oakland police dispatcher, said she began selling herself on the streets of Richmond at age 12. A pimp later moved her to Oakland's infamous sex trafficking hub on International Boulevard.

"If Guap had sex with our officers and it was legal, then we will not pursue any type of investigation," Kelly said. "If our officers paid for sexual services with Ms. Guap, then that would be illegal and unethical."

more at: Oakland police scandal spreads
What a skanky slut. Visual pics were not needed Oakland is a shitty town full of non whites and some hippies. I would think their badge fags are pretty low quality too.

Old June 26th, 2016 #228
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default NYPD shows Oakland PD how it's done

This hooker was used to bribe NYPD cops with group sex.

The story is that wealthy jewish 'businessmen' hired the prostitute to service the cops on a trip to Las Vegas as a bribe in exchange for 'favors'.

- - - - Michael Milici and James Grant - - - - Jeremy Reichberg (left) and Jona Rechnitz

ref: Hooker details mile-high group sex with NYPD cops
and: The cops I serviced should be fired

Old July 3rd, 2016 #229
8Man
"moderate" radical

Oakland PD prostitute has more to say

The scandal is growing. At this point, dozens of careers are on the line. Officers, sergeants, and captains are under investigation for having sex with a young prostitute; several incidents when she was underage.

Even though her mother holds a good job as an Oakland police dispatcher she decided to hit the streets herself.

Celeste says she was 16 when she had sex with her first officer, an Oakland cop, who was her mother's friend.

At least seven law enforcement agencies have launched investigations, but the Alameda County Sheriff is done. They claim they cleared four deputies who had sex with Celeste, because it was consensual, no one paid, and she was 18 at the time.

.. but officers appear to tip her off to police operations. Celeste also claims on at least 10 occasions, officers provided police reports or inside information on criminal cases for her and her friends.

more at: Oakland PD prostitute has more to say

Old July 3rd, 2016 #230
Ray Allan

She's a non-White mystery meat and not very pretty to me. How many White kwaps are on the Oakland PD these days that would actually screw that anyway? But we are talking about badge fags here, they'd probably stick their peckers in a knothole in the fence.

Old July 7th, 2016 #231
JeffreyWaffenSS

Down here in Floriduh the cops are really a work of art for corruption and excessive force etc.

Near my small town a pig unleashed his k9 on a white guy simply for riding his bike at night and all caught on tape. The guy didn't do anything wrong and spent a week in the hospital. The guys lawyer said this officer is known to be very overboard and made a remark about he has a reputation about "getting ready to go to battle in Iraq" when responding to calls.

The police force in my town are big ticket writers for even 3mph over. Most of the officers look to be jacked up on steroids as well.

Also here in South Florida police officers and sex scandals like this are common. Even a case of an officer banging a teenager on duty.

Old August 10th, 2016 #232
JeffreyWaffenSS

73 year old woman killed during a civilian class regarding active shooters because the blue nigger had live rounds in his firearm. The lady was shot multiple times and killed when the gun was supposed to have blanks.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/08/09/d...izens-academy/

Old August 10th, 2016 #233
JeffreyWaffenSS

Just breaking on the local news, this blue nigger used to work for a dept. near Miami and was fired for excessive force. He was then hired at this dept. and he's the same cop it turns out that let loose that k9 on a white guy riding a bike I posted about a month ago.

Old December 13th, 2016 #234
Ray Allan

Default From green niggers to blue niggers--any real difference?

No, there is no difference. At least none that I can see in the behavior, actions and appearance in either one of the KWA's "heroes" who protect our freedumbs. Why make a distinction anymore? Just abolish all civilian "law enforcement" and have them designated as military auxiliaries, which is what they've in essence become. I suppose the illusion has to be maintained, or how else can we keep having TV cop shows to watch?

Top 20 law enforcement agencies for transitioning veterans--new 2017 list

http://www.militarytimes.com/best-fo...nforcement2017

Old December 21st, 2016 #235
Ray Allan

Default La Raza Kwaps

Aren't these the same badge fags who stood by and allowed Donald Trump supporters to get physically attacked this past summer? Fuck these doughnut-brained cowards and traitors. They deserve anything that happens to them, even if it's done by stupid dindus.

San Jose Cops Fight Back Against Sickening Blacks

http://www.dailystormer.com/san-jose...kening-blacks/

Old January 5th, 2017 #236
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Barney Fife Syndrome

*Disclaimer: I'd like to state first that I think cops fall into two categories: the 'salt of the earth' and 'thank gawd you're here please help' category, and the 'I have a badge now I'm gonna wreak havoc' category.
And for the good cops, Blue Lives Matter.

But I thought of a funny experience-one of my first jobs as a Paralegal involved working with Police, and I recall during training a woman using the word 'litigious'.
This skinny Officer that looked about as close to Mayberry's Barney Fife as it gets, who had been strutting around and eating (I swear to Jeeboo) doughnuts that were there for the taking-asked her what she meant.

She looked stunned, and said, 'litigious' as in 'litigate'.

He stared some more then looked angry.
Asked her what that was all about.

She said 'being sued means to litigate' and looked like she wanted to roll her eyes but didn't.

He said, "Oh".

So that was scary-these are the people with the guns, after all, lol. Ya know-cuz the gubbamint doesn't trust homeowners to have guns-Mr. See and Say Reader has one on his hip as he tries to figure out what she's talking about.....

This is the dude making split second decisions about who lives or dies. Shudder.

Old January 5th, 2017 #237
Ray Allan

As retarded as they are, these skinny Barney Fifes and steroid-popping Officer 82nd Airbornes are as dangerous to our safety, liberty and lives as any other armed criminal gang because they are empowered by the state Mafia as their enforcers to carry guns and have the "authoritay" over our lives that they do.

Personally, I have never seen a "salt of the earth"-type badge fag in my entire life. There are no good cops, not anymore. If there are "good" cops, then why do they allow the bad ones to get away with what they do? Answer: Because they belong to a "police brotherhood" and love their government paychecks too much. That makes them all scum.

White Lives Matter. Fuck blue nigger lives.

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 5th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.

Old January 6th, 2017 #238
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
As retarded as they are, these skinny Barney Fifes and steroid-popping Officer 82nd Airbornes are as dangerous to our safety, liberty and lives as any other armed criminal gang because they are empowered by the state Mafia as their enforcers to carry guns and have the "authoritay" over our lives that they do.

Personally, I have never seen a "salt of the earth"-type badge fag in my entire life. There are no good cops, not anymore. If there are "good" cops, then why do they allow the bad ones to get away with what they do? Answer: Because they belong to a "police brotherhood" and love their government paychecks too much. That makes them all scum.

White Lives Matter. Fuck blue nigger lives.
A lot of 'salt of the earth' types leave the force.

No different from educators who leave the schools ( I was one, and teachers are as lethal as Barney Fifes, at least with regard to injury of the mind).

Some are shot in the face, a la Serpico.

Some see corruption as Serpico did, but keep their yap shut about what they're observing and try to do a good job. The system is rotten and all those around them are rotten. But they need a paycheck, so they stick around. Not good.

Those are to whom I'm referring. Not the insane assholes.

And yes: the ones to whom you're referring are scary and dangerous as hell. And of course there are more of the ones to whom you're referring, likely.

You can't even easily sue a Police Dept. as an entity-they are given ridiculous levels of protection. You have to show 'systemic abuses' that were not rectified by the Chief himself.

This 'authoritay' combined with 'autonomy from responsibility' is an uber bad combo.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 6th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.

Old February 1st, 2017 #239
8Man
"moderate" radical

.. apparently ZOG doesn't completely trust all their "blue niggers" to have their mind right.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS and other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies.

FBI claims “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,”

FBI raised the alarm over white supremacist groups’ “historical” interest in “infiltrating law enforcement communities or recruiting law enforcement personnel.”

FBI, the Marshals, the ATF — are aware that extremists have infiltrated state and local law enforcement agencies and that there are people in law enforcement agencies that may be sympathetic to these groups,”

The backlash following the 2009 DHS report sort of closed the door on whatever the FBI may have been considering doing with respect to combating infiltration of law enforcement by white supremacists,”

According to the Counterterrorism Policy Guide, the FBI has the option to mark a watchlisted police officer as a “silent hit,” thus preventing queries to the NCIC, .., from returning a record that identifies the officer as having been flagged as a known or suspected terrorist.

more at: FBI investigates white supremacist infiltration of law-enforcement

Old February 1st, 2017 #240
Ray Allan

There may be a few pro-White kwaps out there, mostly in rural areas, certainly not communist city pigs. About 100% of the ones I've personally encountered are state supremacists in their behavior and demeanor. They consider all of us "civilians" to be scum and have been inculcated with an "us vs. them" mentality" of an occupying army. I like and trust none of them. This isn't the 1950s anymore.

That FBI report was probably put out to justify increased federal control over local jurisdictions to weed out the extremely few kwaps who might have pro-White feelings.

Thread