Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2010 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Japanese Car Recalls.

I didn't think much about the first Toyota recall. Then, another one popped up. Then, Lexus. Now, it is Honda.

Something smells jewy here to me. The reason why is because ZOG literally owns GM and Chrysler and they don't seem to be selling very much. After the Chilean Grape fraud of the 80s, I don't put anything past the jews in DC.

Quote:
Toyota Motors says its massive vehicle recall could cost it up to $2bn (£1.25bn) in lost output and sales.
The carmaker is in the process of recalling millions of vehicles that are potentially prone to uncontrolled acceleration.
Toyota said the wide-ranging vehicle check might spread from the US and Europe to include the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
It said 180,000 potentially affected cars had been sold in these regions.
It has identified eight models as potentially at risk, but stresses that very few are actually faulty.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8493414.stm

Old February 12th, 2010 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Sounds like a typical jew lawyer instigated scam alright, it’s very interesting how such issues always surface in the Kwa and never on models sold in Japan, Europe or elsewhere.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 12th, 2010 at 08:06 AM.

Thread