Old March 22nd, 2008 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default White supremacists bring anti-racist protesters to tears

White supremacists clash with anti-racist protesters

Quote:
Jamie Komarnicki, Calgary Herald
Published: Friday, March 21, 2008

White supremacists and anti-racist protesters clashed in a head-on screaming match that wound its way through downtown Calgary on Friday.

A strong police presence stayed close on the heels of the protesters, breaking up several angry confrontations and leading at least two people away in handcuffs.

It's the latest in a string of events that some activists fear signals a rising tide of racism in Calgary.
"It's sad, this is a sad sight, an unsettling sight," said anti-racism advocate Bonnie Collins as a group of demonstrators stood waving white supremacist flags on the steps of the Calgary municipal building.

We'll always meet them head on every time. I'm scared, but I'm not going to stand down ever."
Friday's incident began in front of a seniors home near the Mewata Armouries as both sides shouted slogans back-and-forth at each other. A line of police officers formed a wall between the separate groups.

Waving white pride worldwide flags, about 30 members of the neo-Nazi group, which calls itself the Aryan Guard, began marching eastwards down Stephen Avenue.

Nearly 150 anti-racist protesters dogged them at every step. The march paused several times as police forcibly held the two groups apart.

Stunned tourists and downtown shoppers watched open-mouthed as the shouting crowd marched down the popular Calgary avenue.

"I think it's horrible," said Cindy Fredricks, wiping away tears after she found herself in the thick of the protesters while out for a walk.

"You realize what this is about, it's pretty scary. Everybody should feel safe here," she said.
The white supremacists refused interview requests.
"We're just proud to be white, that's all. Why can't we be proud to be white," said one protester, who refused to give his name.

Earlier in the day, the anti-racist protesters gathered at the municipal building in a pre-emptive counter-protest.
Several covered their faces in masks, saying they were fearful to make their identities known to the Aryan Guard members.

"We have to stand together and fight their horrible ideas and ideology," said Collins.
"The message is, there's strength in numbers," said one of the rally's organizers, Jason Devine.
"We don't have to be afraid of people that march around with swastikas," he said.
"We're here to oppose it.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #2
brutus

Quote:
The white supremacists refused interview requests.
They sound like smart guys!

Fuck the jew media! Give them nothing!

We'll have our glorious revenge when the time is right and then our microphones will transmit the truth to our folk.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #3
Kievsky

This is great! Good for them! I wish them the best of luck.

Old March 24th, 2008 #4
Thomas Trenerry

That was a great march. We really got our point across.
The Aryan Guard is getting the job done here in the West!

Old March 30th, 2008 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Good stuff . I love to get updates from the locals. Next time wear suits. That will give the !@#$%^&* media a real hissy fit. I was thinking that we should design a somewhat less 'threatening' flag. I was also thinking that it would be good if each local WN group had a large banner made up featuring a beautiful White family on it with a good short slogan and a URL for the local WN group's website.

Old March 30th, 2008 #6
Karl Lueger

There is nothing in this world lower than an "anti-White" hater.
Its not enough-they are full of self loathing, they try to infect others with their kosher-sickness. Why can't antis admit-the world is "bhhad" and just kill themselves?
"We have to stand together and fight their horrible ideas and ideology,"
Thank the stupid cunt for blabbering its hate, it considers "the existence of Our Race and a future for WHITE children" something horrible?
Lets always remember that, the "antis" of Love and Life think a future for White children is "horrible". I know its inappropriate to promote violence etc..
but there is nothing bad enough that can happen to such evil-and hate filled people.

Ironic, this part is absolutely true:
"We don't have to be afraid of people that march around with swastikas,"
because what they call "neoNazis" are the Good-guys in this anti White hate filled world of jew-racists and hate filled goyim
who call concern for White kids and their future "horrible".

Rambo, John J.

Old March 30th, 2008 #7
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Trenerry View Post
Great photograph!

Old March 30th, 2008 #8
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Trenerry View Post
That was a great march. We really got our point across.
The Aryan Guard is getting the job done here in the West!
Wow! Maybe there is some hope for Canada after all! Thanks!!

Old April 5th, 2008 #9
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://podblanc.com/index.php?q=node/12926

Thread