Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2017 #361
Serbian

And of course turd Boby Bandanza still spreading his pro jew anti Russia crap. Some things never change.

oohhh those evil Russians are messing with Spain/Catalonia

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...9#post14270768

And a Croat from kikebook called Ivan Ruzic (Streljnikov) from Herzegovina

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 23rd, 2017 #362
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
And of course turd Boby Bandanza still spreading his pro jew anti Russia crap. Some things never change.

oohhh those evil Russians are messing with Spain/Catalonia

And a Croat from kikebook called Ivan Ruzic (Streljnikov) from Herzegovina
He could be a Jew himself. Many of them like adopting native names of people who live in the same place as they do.

Old October 28th, 2017 #363
Serbian

jewsign

Let's not dwell on jews. ok goyim

Poison
Quote:
BTW, I've used terms "judeo-obsessives" or "jew-obsessives" in the past . And I think these terms are right on the money in describing what exists
Jew namers are a 'threat' to the movement

Quote:
With that in mind, yes, I would answer your question (Are “{jew,judeo}-obsessives” a peril or existential problem to Whites) with an affirmative. They are the best friend of anyone who would like any pro-White advocacy or argument to remain forever in the loony fringe zone, are a liability, and, in a sense, a true existential challenge that cannot be underestimated

Last edited by Serbian; October 28th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #364
Erik T. White

I've learned a lot viewing this thread here on VNN. Here's a little comment by Poison:

Poison:

Quote:
If we consider the M.O. of Moscow, how it tends to govern society - both in present and as a historically established tradition - depletion of resources not necessarily means termination of various idiotic foreign schemes. At least, not immediately. The traditional attitude is that the domestic serfs are expendable and can die from hunger, for all they care. It's worth remembering that in the decade of 1930s - that's when millions of people died in Holodomors and many more sufffered - Stalin was supporting "people's republics" in Spain, attacking Finland. It wasn't some kind of a unique episode either. Before that, Tsars were doing the same thing while their enslaved serfs lost millions in regular devastating famines (and, in general, abysmal quality of life, perhaps worse than that of American negro slaves). This is usually stopped only by outright bankruptcy and collapse of the entire system (like in 1917 or 1990s).

"Poison" once criticized my Russian grammar. I learned some many years ago at university, and I haven't used it in years. I had started trying to read and write it again, brushing up on my vocabulary, language cases, etc. "Poison" told me I was using Google translate (TM). No, I am not a native speaker, and I thought I could learn some things.

I see now that "Stormfront Russians" are shills!!!!

I can't find "Poison's" blistering attacks on my mistakes in Russian: however, I was really, really fooled thinking I could just learn on a Russian forum. "Poison" turned out to be a moderator.

Needless to say, I gave up.

Needless to say, now I know why I was treated so harshly!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old November 2nd, 2017 #365
Serbian

Poison

Quote:
Jew-obsessives - loonies obsessed with Jews - exist. As do other loonies, and cretins. That's really all it entails, from where I am standing. Although, as my personal "empirical observation" - many, if not all, of the worst loonies and cretins I've seen around "these parts", were also some of the most extreme and loud, ahem, "namers" to be found. So, it would be almost a rule or an empirically established correlation that I would expect to find. It does, for whatever reason, seem to be some kind of an attractor for the worst loonies. As a result, so much of the stuff "about Jews" lying around is also some of the most loony, goofy, cretinous, cringeworthy etc to be found
This SF so called ''moderator'' really deserves a medal for his years of defending jews on there.

Old November 11th, 2017 #366
Erik T. White

Quote:
Poison

This SF so called ''moderator'' really deserves a medal for his years of defending jews on there.
This didn't happen on the "Russia" threads: however, take a look at this thread:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1230435-3/

The "expert in all things," Poison, is showing his toxic nature.

Poison, spouting off about NATO:

Quote:
IMHO, you would waste your time fighting windmills. Because you apparently are conflating, not seeing the difference, between one organization and a set of entirely different issues such as:
1) Existence of powerful countries whose prevailing social orthodoxy (or what we may call Zeitgeist) are, sadly, toxic and destructive to the European race and civilization (that also includes Putin's R.F., but, of course, that matters less - or, perhaps, not at all - to Western and Central Europe).
2) The fact that these developed countries have powerful militaries.
3) Their ability to project military strength in Europe or globally. At times, it could be for furthering the toxic ideas.

So, I, frankly, don't understand this raving about NATO and "destroying it". It seems badly misguided and delusional to me. If you truly believe it's some global forces "keeping you down" or "at gunpoint" (the idea that's IMHO pretty misguided and stupid in its own right, a goofy hyperbole in the present state of things, but I won't dwell on that), then... It's not NATO that you really want gone. It's the list above. Merely destroying NATO doesn't change the things above in any way, and if those countries decide to project power in the hypothetical absence of NATO, then NATO will simply be replaced with an Ad-Hoc "coalition of the willing". In fact, some of the recent conflicts has been exactly that (Iraq war). Abolishing a formal organization does ZILCH about changing the prevailing set of ideas in the minds of civilian authorities and their electorate. If they were ok with ganging up on some country or intervening in some conflict with NATO, they'll be as willing without NATO. NATO is not some magic "ring of power" that submits them to the Sauron in Washington. It's just a round table.

But good luck in "destroying NATO", if you choose to waste your time on such things and put that on your banners. You probably won't destroy it entirely. In fact, I would expect people who lack realist thinking on such issues to never accomplish anything at all. But what may be more realistic to accomplish (by some more realist and mainstream political forces) is to get a few countries out of NATO. Countries like e.g. Germany. Which, as I noted, are (IMHO) little more than ballast, not paying their dues (2% GDP) and contributing nothing but doubts and questioning of NATO's core mission, the collective defense clause, thereby, if anything, undermining NATO and its effectiveness and credibility as an organization. When there is talk like "NATO should never get involved in Ukraine" or "if Putin invaded an eastern European country like a Baltic state, we may not want, or be able to honor the collective defense clause" - it more often than not comes out of places like Germany, AFAIK. That's why if someone succeeded in the "anti-NATO" cause in, say, Germany, it could actually turn out to be a blessing-in-disguise for those who are pro NATO and want it to be a more active, capable and credible deterrent in Eastern Europe.
14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 11th, 2017 at 04:12 AM. Reason: more info

Old November 11th, 2017 #367
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
This didn't happen on the "Russia" threads: however, take a look at this thread:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1230435-3/

The "expert in all things," Poison, is showing his toxic nature.

Poison, spouting off about NATO

14/88

Erik
from your link

Poison

Quote:
I, frankly, don't understand this raving about NATO and "destroying it". It seems badly misguided and delusional to me. If you truly believe it's some global forces "keeping you down" or "at gunpoint" (the idea that's IMHO pretty misguided and stupid in its own right, a goofy hyperbole in the present state of things, but I won't dwell on that), then... It's not NATO that you really want gone

Quote:
When there is talk like "NATO should never get involved in Ukraine" or "if Putin invaded an eastern European country like a Baltic state, we may not want, or be able to honor the collective defense clause" - it more often than not comes out of places like Germany, AFAIK. That's why if someone succeeded in the "anti-NATO" cause in, say, Germany, it could actually turn out to be a blessing-in-disguise for those who are pro NATO and want it to be a more active, capable and credible deterrent in Eastern Europe.
If I were a CIA operative posting moderating censoring on SF this is exactly how I would write.

Old November 11th, 2017 #368
littlefieldjohn

Stormfront users and visitors.....whomever is running Stormfront approves of jew collaborators such as Poison.

Old November 12th, 2017 #369
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Stormfront users and visitors.....whomever is running Stormfront approves of jew collaborators such as Poison.
From another forum about infiltration of kosher "nationalists'{Dutch section 2013} as moderators.

Is SF NL / VL again saddled with an infiltrant as moderator?

The link translated by Google.

The link in Dutch.

Old November 12th, 2017 #370
Serbian

Quote:
Absolutely. There is no other explanation. That scum Jack Boot and ''money above all else'' Don Black always had his back.

Old November 12th, 2017 #371
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
From another forum about infiltration of kosher "nationalists'{Dutch section 2013} as moderators.

Is SF NL / VL again saddled with an infiltrant as moderator?

The link translated by Google.

The link in Dutch.

Did you know the SF Zionist Pat 88? Every post was about Islam and attacks on Iran Russia Putin, while never anything to say about the kikes.

Old November 12th, 2017 #372
Dominus

Quote:
He's not a collaborator. He's a chosen one. He uses every single opportunity to whitewash the Jews whenever he mentions them and his main tactic is to put them in neutral light instead of negative. He tries to play it smart by not putting them in positive light because then it would be too obvious.

His other tactic which he uses is that whenever someone puts evidences against anti-white kike conspiracy on the table, then he starts his answer with "I don't think" or "I don't believe" etc. and he continues with some theories with zero evidences.

That's not a behavior of a collaborator, that's behavior of someone who defends his own.

Last edited by Dominus; November 12th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.

Old November 13th, 2017 #373
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Did you know the SF Zionist Pat 88? Every post was about Islam and attacks on Iran Russia Putin, while never anything to say about the kikes.
Yes i know this idiot and read much of his nonsense,when he become a moderator on SF he start to delete post he don't like.If members {some more than ten years} start complaining about that he remove them from the forum.

So a group of them start their own forum,you can find it here.I was there for a very short time,but i don't like i prefer VNN and some decided fora { what goes mainly about South Africa}.

*More about idiots on the Dutch section i post here on VNN a few years ago.

Greetings from Holland.

Old November 13th, 2017 #374
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Yes i know this idiot and read much of his nonsense,when he become a moderator on SF he start to delete post he don't like.If members {some more than ten years} start complaining about that he remove them from the forum.

So a group of them start their own forum,you can find it here.I was there for a very short time,but i don't like i prefer VNN and some decided fora { what goes mainly about South Africa}.

*More about idiots on the Dutch section i post here on VNN a few years ago.

Greetings from Holland.
Thanks for the links

Old November 21st, 2017 #375
Vitaly "SND"

Some years back I posted on stormfront. Before zhids begin to praise jewkraine. I wrote mad but they delete my posts. I check western sites now and I get big shock. Jewkraine, Israel, nato even zionism praised and defended by zhids. They infiltrated everywhere. Even in Serbia part of stormfront it happens. Posts in Serbia part by good people deleted, very many. My posts also, i can not find. But this zog shit is https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=2113. Also i am upset in Serbia part they praise putin (jewtin). Putin is friend of jewkraine and jews. Mother is Shalomova. Zhids shalomov and waltsman are killing Novorosija. Zhid Plotnicki killed fighters, killed leaders. zhids of stormfront "russia" love him and jewtin. Maybe they only pretend they not like Putin. I don't know. jews are clever. Ukrs are worst. Traitors, zhid allies, scum must be killed.

Old November 22nd, 2017 #376
Vitaly "SND"

Zhid Plotnicky butcher of Novorosia removed! They will cry on stormfront. They have big thread where they happy and praise thief and butcher who killed Novorosia heros. they wanted more kills.

Darknet minion of PoSion https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...8&postcount=41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknet
He sounds like a true nationalist, the hero of Novorossiyan race - Plotnitskiy: all Russian lands will be united!

Plotnitskiy goes to bury next enemy of Novorossiya in the ground
PoSion https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...5&postcount=43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Long live Plotnitsky - the leader of the spiritual capitol and future world center of Ruzgemir

You can run. But you cannot hide! Not in Donetsk, not in Moscow - and, in the future, when all the lands are united, not even in Kiev or Washington. Tremble, Maidanist traitors to the People, Infiltrators, like Roman Manekin, and all those who write bad stuff about Plotnitsky or his faithful ally Zakharchenko.

PoSion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
He sounds like a true nationalist, the hero of Novorossiyan race - Plotnitskiy: all Russian lands will be united!
No, I don't want to believe this .
Quote:
Александр Жучковский | VK
Луганские товарищи сообщают, что Плотницкий всё. Будут убирать. Окружение почти нейтрализовано, а сегодня-завтра слетит и он сам. Говорят, фигурант сильно упирается, но дожимать планируется вплоть до (при необходимости) крайних мер. Вероятность очень высокая. Посмотрим
Quote:
Alexander Zhuchkovsky | VK
Lugansk comrades report that Plotnitsky is done. Will be removed. The entourage is almost neutralized, and today-tomorrow, he himself will fall. They say that the person is resisting heavily, but it is planned to press down until (if necessary) extreme measures. The probability is very high. We will see.
Novorosia is under attack from the internal 5th column, maidanists and an illegal CIA coup! We need to unite behind and pray for safety of Plotnitsky, Lugansk and Novorosia.
juchkovsky is real nationslist, for Novorosia, not like stormfront poSions. He writes true. https://vk.com/juchkovsky

Good news removed butcher and bandit. But bad news... moscow puts Plotnicky. Moscow maybe removes Plotnicky but who instead? New zhid butcher? Goals of Shalomov Moscow may be same as PoSion and Kiev waltsman. Patriots for Novorosia happy if Plotnicky punished but not very hopeful.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #377
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
So...
I wonder how many fake profiles you SF"R" trolls have here on VNN.....

Oh, and if we are talking about the "ubermensch", let's not forget who the real "ubermensch" are.

Last edited by Dominus; November 23rd, 2017 at 09:29 AM.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #378
Ru88

Apparently it doesn't worth to waste the time in a rational debate with an expelled freak from SF'R and a slavic speaking gypsy, I'd like to see your brotherhood from aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Oh, and if we are talking about the "ubermensch", let's not forget who the real
Are these pictures displayed in your bedroom?

Old November 23rd, 2017 #379
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Are these pictures displayed in your bedroom?
Nope. I just showed your people.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #380
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Nope. I just showed your people.
Shows who?

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread