VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 31st, 2017 #141
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Isn't that what happens in Vietnam? Due to the French once occupying it? Some of them have white features mixed in.
Yes, there are some very pretty Vietnamese women descended from the French colonials. Their white genes really add a lot to the beauty of their race. And this is one attraction that other races have for white people; our handsome beauty, intelligence and creative abilities are what they want in their own children. Thus, Asian women tend to seduce white men if they can. So beware!

Old November 1st, 2017 #142
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
Yes, there are some very pretty Vietnamese women descended from the French colonials. Their white genes really add a lot to the beauty of their race. And this is one attraction that other races have for white people; our handsome beauty, intelligence and creative abilities are what they want in their own children. Thus, Asian women tend to seduce white men if they can. So beware!
Yea, like Saigon for example has a lot of them.

WTF is with all the white cuck men over there like in this video?

Old November 1st, 2017 #143
James Gregory

Quote:
Yea, like Saigon for example has a lot of them.

WTF is with all the white cuck men over there like in this video?
Getting laid for $5 might be an attraction. The young whores of Asia entertain old, old men who don't have a chance with the women of the West.

Old November 1st, 2017 #144
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Getting laid for $5 might be an attraction. The young whores of Asia entertain old, old men who don't have a chance with the women of the West.
Except not all of them are old. Some looked young like 20s and 30s I see in these videos. I guess getting laid and cheap booze is a bargain.

I wonder if some of these cucks are libtards and are visiting there just to see what a semi communist nation is like. Just like a lot of libtards visit North Korea to see a communist state.

Green nigs are also into oriental women too for some strange reason. I guess being stationed in Asia is a big reason.

Old November 1st, 2017 #145
Dominus

The demographics of USA alone and its interracial relationship statistics clearly show that white males are around 20x more prone to race-mixing than white females, and this thread proves it even further.....

Old November 1st, 2017 #146
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
The demographics of USA alone and its interracial relationship statistics clearly show that white males are around 20x more prone to race-mixing than white females, and this thread proves it even further.....
I agree, I think it depends on the areas though. Here in Floriduh I see a lot of white women with spics and niggers. Somewhere like the Pacific Northwest of the KWA and Canada where there are a ton of oriental people you see white males mixing with them a lot more. White males are likely attracted to Asians more than they are the spics or a sheboon for example.

I mean that Korean defector I posted is a lot more attractive than a spic. I'm not into race mixing but if I were I think that's a no brainer.

Old November 1st, 2017 #147
Dominus

Quote:
I agree, I think it depends on the areas though. Here in Floriduh I see a lot of white women with spics and niggers. Somewhere like the Pacific Northwest of the KWA and Canada where there are a ton of oriental people you see white males mixing with them a lot more. White males are likely attracted to Asians more than they are the spics or a sheboon for example.

I mean that Korean defector I posted is a lot more attractive than a spic. I'm not into race mixing but if I were I think that's a no brainer.
Because of testosterone the human males have a much higher urge for mating and they have much less patience for finding the right mating partner. That's the reason why statistically males are much more willing to race-mix.
This urge for mating is much lighter in females and that's why they are much more picky about their mating partners.
It's simple biology.

Theoretically and strictly from a biological point of view one healthy male can impregnate around 730 healthy females in one year. On the other hand one healthy female can be impregnated only by one male in one year. So mathematically for every healthy female there are 730 healthy males competing by each other. In other words nature puts human males in much more difficult position where only the best are able to reproduce. Keep that in mind!
Of course our social structures through thousands of years tried to close this gap more and more, that's why monogamy was invented in first place so that more males could reproduce and at the same time to lower the amount of bloodshed among competing males. But that's not natural.

For a racially aware white person everyone outside his/her own race is instinctively unattractive, that's a no brainer.
A racially aware white person does not feel attractiveness toward gooks and niggers just like he/she does not feel attractiveness toward dogs and apes. However, there are some degenerates who are attracted toward dogs and apes just like there are degenerates who are attracted toward gooks and niggers (and every other non-whites).

Last edited by Dominus; November 1st, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #148
James Gregory

Quote:
... that's why monogamy was invented in first place so that more males could reproduce and at the same time to lower the amount of bloodshed among competing males. But that's not natural.
Actually, monogamy was invented as a means of raising stable families. Roving males are okay for cats and dogs, but for human beings, a father and a mother is required so that both can raise civilized children. This is why the Jews and the Jewish Media promotes "free sex" and adultery and juvenile delinquency, so as to destroy stable families and thus destroy civilization.

Old November 4th, 2017 #149
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
If I would live in Brazil, I would say the same.
I would say the same if I lived in Serbia.

Who do you think you are to say where people should or not go?

Old November 4th, 2017 #150
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
I would say the same if I lived in Serbia.
Yep, except that Serbia is a white European country with a great majority white population while Brazil is in majority a non-white South American country.

Quote:
Who do you think you are to say where people should or not go?
I say what I want and what is in best interest of my race. History proved (especially in South America) that whites who go into non-white lands most of the time mix themselves out of existence.
That's what happened to whites in South America, that's what happened to Aryan tribes who went to far East (mostly India and Persia), just like whites in North Africa (Egypt mostly) etc.

Anglo-Saxons are an exception in USA and Australia but even they are endangered now, USA's white population is under 60% today and is falling constantly.....

Quote:
Actually, monogamy was invented as a means of raising stable families. Roving males are okay for cats and dogs, but for human beings, a father and a mother is required so that both can raise civilized children. This is why the Jews and the Jewish Media promotes "free sex" and adultery and juvenile delinquency, so as to destroy stable families and thus destroy civilization.
Exactly!

Last edited by Dominus; November 4th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.

Old November 4th, 2017 #151
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Yep, except that Serbia is a white European country with a great majority white population while Brazil is in majority a non-white South American country.

I say what I want and what is in best interest of my race. History proved (especially in South America) that whites who go into non-white lands most of the time mix themselves out of existence.
That's what happened to whites in South America, that's what happened to Aryan tribes who went to far East (mostly India and Persia), just like whites in North Africa (Egypt mostly) etc.

Anglo-Saxons are an exception in USA and Australia but even they are endangered now, USA's white population is under 60% today and is falling constantly.....
I agree with all of that, however people who are born in lands where the White population is a minority still develop an attachment to their particular culture there. Which they have a right to protect if they wish to do so. Same principle as South Africa, I see what happens there and say, 'my god, why don't they leave?' and I think I would. But it's not my place to say they shouldn't fight for the stuff they built, if they choose to do so.

Quote:
Re the cats and dogs, etc.: I agree. Notice that Orthodox Jews do several things that they encourage Whites not to do:
-the do not allow television in the home
-they marry young and have many children
-moms are homemakers primarily, even with great educations
-no gay pride shizznit, keep it to yourself if you are abnormal
-no junk food
-extremely focused on saving money

...and so on, while encouraging goy to do opposite via their propaganda toward us in Advertising, film, education, and control over the banking industry.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 4th, 2017 at 04:35 PM. Reason: goofy verbaige

Old November 4th, 2017 #152
White Brazilian Boy

"Yep, except that Serbia is a white European country with a great majority white population while Brazil is in majority a non-white South American country."

You don't say. I didn't know that.

And you know what's "funny"? The majority of Western European capitals look similar to Brazil regarding it's racial heterogenity.

There are many Brazilian areas (mainly in the countryside of the Southern region) that are whiter (percentage) than many Western Euro cities.

Worry about Europe, not Brazil. The Old World is not the same paradise of once.

Same for Japan. They aren't flooding white countries.

Old November 4th, 2017 #153
White Brazilian Boy

"I say what I want and what is in best interest of my race. History proved (especially in South America) that whites who go into non-white lands most of the time mix themselves out of existence.
That's what happened to whites in South America, that's what happened to Aryan tribes who went to far East (mostly India and Persia), just like whites in North Africa (Egypt mostly) etc."

You can say what you want, but you don't have the power to decide what people do with their lives.

And Egyptians weren't white. They (ancient Egyptians) were just closer to Euro than SSA Africans.

Whites in South America aren't extinct. Brazil (mainly Southeast and Southern regions) + Argentina + Uruguay have great white populations.

Old November 14th, 2017 #154
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I agree that Northern Asian women can be very attractive. However, more often than not, their asses are really fugged up. Most of the time they have these saggy asses that look like they are wearing diapers or something. Often times, all I have to do is see a girls ass to know she is asian.

However, I find that most "authentic" asian girls really aren't hot at all. The vast majority of the hot ones are the "Americanized" ones. In college, there were LOTS of chinese girls straight off the boat. I never did see an attractive one. They were everywhere.

But I have come to the conclusion that most women, regardless of race, are just not hot without the makup and the clothes and high heels, etc. There are VERY FEW natural beauties in this world, any race.

Old November 14th, 2017 #155
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I agree that Northern Asian women can be very attractive. However, more often than not, their asses are really fugged up. Most of the time they have these saggy asses that look like they are wearing diapers or something. Often times, all I have to do is see a girls ass to know she is asian.

However, I find that most "authentic" asian girls really aren't hot at all. The vast majority of the hot ones are the "Americanized" ones. In college, there were LOTS of chinese girls straight off the boat. I never did see an attractive one. They were everywhere.

But I have come to the conclusion that most women, regardless of race, are just not hot without the makup and the clothes and high heels, etc. There are VERY FEW natural beauties in this world, any race.
Also it's cameras and makeup, and cosmetic surgery, especially in Japan and South Korea. Notice how North Korean women have darker skin generally and not as attractive as South Korean ones. The Moranbong band members have lighter skin, but even that is a bit darker off stage. They're however the most attractive women in North Korea picked by Kim Jong UN himself.

Old November 20th, 2017 #156
Norarit (Pride)

http://www.dw.com/en/japan-day-in-d%...rf/av-37252022
Is this problem for Germans or anyone here?

Thread