VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Fat-Faced Lefty Jews All Over The TV Channels

Quote:

Every time I turn on the “electronic rabbi” these days, I get treated to a big fat Jew face spewing lefty crap all over the place. Pay attention and you, too, will see these lousy Jews everywhere telling America how to think. If only they could find a way to make underwater basket-weaving a thing to destroy the White race, they would be yapping away about that 24/7, too.

Above is one Jill Wine-Banks on MSNBC’s “AM JOY” hosted on weekends by Joy-Ann Reid — a boot-lipped Sheboon who has zero problems insulting the White race, especially White men (us evil ones) — while doling out mega dollops of the lefty, Jewish-approved brainwashing. These filthy creeps are STILL going on and on and on about Trump colluding with the Russians. When will they ever just shut the hell up?

The overly-hyped woman lawyer Wine-Banks was brought on MSNBC this weekend to tell us that Trump is so evil for being happy to see that big FBI rat, Andrew McCabe fired for his treasonous Hillary-loving trickery.*

Sometimes when I see one of these lefty creeps on TV, I take a quick cellphone shot. Then I look them up on the Internet to see if my suspicions of Jewyness pan out. With fat face above, I was positive of it, but couldn’t find any outright info she was a Jew or anything tell-tale on her stupid Facebook account. But I did stumble across daddy’s obit in the Chicago Tribune. Yep, he was a Jew accountant named Bert S. Wine, married to a “Sylvia” and they lived in totally Jewed-up Skokie, Illinois. I think it’s a safe bet she’s a member of the Tribe. And remember it was the Chicago Jew power nexus who brought us the wonderful Barack Hussein Obama.

Jill Wine-Banks big claim to fame is being the only woman in the Watergate investigation of Nixon (lefty Jews so love the heady days of bringing Nixon down). But I guess they just happened to forget about old Hillary Clinton, fired from the investigation for self-serving and unethical practices in violation to House rules. Radical leftist Hillary was in cahoots with Jew tool Ted Kennedy’s people (her backroom trickery went back decades) to make retardicans an easy punching bag for Teddie boy to run against. Funny, how lefty rats forget things whenever it makes them look bad.

Please make note how the lefty media ignores anything that shows lefty ideas in a bad light.

Lying simply by omission is the biggest tactic lefty media has. They say nothing, or just the barest minimum mention on subjects they don’t want the general population to think too much about. Instead, they decide the things all of us hoi polloi should get all bunged-up over. Plus, on stuff they don’t want us to agree with, they deride and ridicule with noticeable expressions and delivery. It’s the “herd instinct” in action.

The lefty hypocrisy going on today in America is so huge, the stench must rise clear up to the heavens. Satan himself must be chortling in the bowels of hell.

Anything that goes against the sacred mantra of “PC” also must be slandered as “hateful” even if the facts are true. They simply must continue with the Agenda of White destruction no matter what.

They are in a “PSYOPS” war with us White people. No doubt about it. They’ve been busy brainwashing our race for decades.

Thanks to the Internet, Whites are waking up and getting angry. This is what is really behind efforts to censor White conservatives on the Internet. From the very start of mass communications and MSM (mainstream media), they’ve had carte blanche to manipulate our race with lefty brainwashing. You can even see “PC” embedded in old movies out of Jew Hollywood.

If you notice, you will see Jews all over the airwaves giving us “the take” on contemporary issues in the news. They all know exactly what to say. They don’t need special training. It’s whatever that combats “Fascism” — the thing Jewry fears most. Us Whites acting in solidarity with each other must be prevented no matter what. They want all us “goyim” to be wildly different and at each other’s throats 24/7 over pretty much anything. This is at the root of Trump-bashing — White “populism” simply scares Jews, thinking we’re going to turn all “Nazi” on their commie, shekel-grubbing asses.

Hell, all your social engineering efforts are geared to keep us Whites distracted and “anti-Fascist.” Look at “feminism.” Imagine all the inter-personal hells this has created in our race. Think of all the White couples and families destroyed by Jew BS — not just feminism but also gross materialism. Nowadays, they have targeted our children — turning them gay and tranny. You should be pissed as hell at all this.

No, you don’t have to be a Jew to succeed in this environment. You just have to be able to spout the promoted Jew line effectively. You see this a lot. You get any black who can simply speak understandable English and viola — they get the big bucks! Same affirmative action BS as at the workplace. But there’s plenty of Whites willing to whore themselves to Jewry — including supposedly conservatives.

Many Jews have changed names that sound non-Jewish. You might not have the slightest clue such-and-such is Jewish unless you do some checking around. There’s very understandable reasons why the Nazis made the Jews wear that yellow Star on their clothing. A long-ago pope once ordered them to wear big yellow caps on their heads whenever they left the Jewish Ghetto, so Christians wouldn’t get ripped off from Jew scam artists. This is where the “dunce cap” thing came from.

Also, non-Jews married to Jews is a big career move in lefty media. This says “I can’t have Nazi sympathies because I sleep with a Jew.” You might laugh about the idea, but it’s absolutely true. Many of who you see on TV and think of as Gentile, have Jews at home — maybe even just living together. ABC’s Martha Raddatz lived with a Jew for years. It’s paid off big time for her. This bony, demonic TV whore can shop richly wherever she goes. Creepy Joy Behar is another big anti-White lefty rat who shacked up with a Jew without marriage for at least a decade (I think he finally married her recently). She’s always trashing conservative and Christian values, like the business with Mike Pence recently.

White people: What we got is a diabolical race methodically working to destroy us, as gradually and quietly as possible, but every bit as effectively in the long run. What you’re seeing in today’s America and the formerly White lands of the West is the culmination of decades of Jewish lefty brainwashing. No doubt about it.

http://incogman.net/2018/03/fat-face...e-tv-channels/

Old May 3rd, 2018 #2
steven clark

Default Fat-Faced Lefty Jews All Over The TV Channels

Essentially, that don't feel a need to hide anymore. They can be more honest about what they want to do, since they control things.

Now they can say they hate white privilege because it's not necessary to euphemize. We're down in numbers, are apathetic, and they sense they have enough 'allies' to keep us off balance.

I always liked Seinfeld because it was pretty open about how Jews were and felt. Like Larry David said in Curb Your Enthusiasm about conversion 'we don't convert to your side, you convert to our side.' Funny and real.

But compare Seinfeld with Friends. Jew/Goy.

I like that better then, say, a Michael Medved who has the stars and stripes on his programs, and gives the hoo-hah about 'this show is in the greatest country ever created on God's earth…' just really piles it on, but in his autobiography, when he was applying for a college job, admitted he was uneasy being the Midwest around so many goyim ALL ALONE.
Of how he countered reports Jews control Hollywood by saying 'Sony owns Hollywood, not Jews.'

And on the political shows, they're very open how much they hate us. Odd, since so many of you claim Trump is a Jew puppet, but the Jews on TV almost come and want him overthrown. Paradox.

Old May 3rd, 2018 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Essentially, that don't feel a need to hide anymore. They can be more honest about what they want to do, since they control things.
That, as always, is their big mistake.

Old May 11th, 2018 #4
Nockda Redout

The jews always seize and dominate the three most important areas to control the high ground.
The Economy to control the government.
The media to control the will of the people.
Academia to control the future.

Old May 25th, 2018 #5
Sean Gruber

"Jew Faces" would be a cool subforum.

Just post photos of real jew faces.

Discussion of jew face at about 1:35

Less talk, more action

Thread