Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2010 #1
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default News From Bill White

(26 Dec 09)

Above all, Bill urgently asks that no WN even consider any sort of illegal action because of his court conviction. "Be patient".

He's getting plenty to eat now thanks to his commissary privileges, and he's working out regularly with weights to keep fit. He also has considerable phone privileges. Only locked down about 20 hours per day.

He's very optimistic he'll be free soon.

He believes the court and judge were tricked into conducting the trial and believes they now regret doing so. And he believes the FBI is now also regretful, based on information they've subsequently received.

He says he's learned Dan Jones did not cooperate against him. And he even urges everybody who is supeoned to feel free to testify because he wants all truths to come out.

He appreciates all letters and would like to receive even more, but to be informed the FBI reads them all. Here's his address:

William (Bill) White #25-7
#20040199844
324 W. Campbell Ave, S.W.
Roanoke, VA 24016

Bill also re-confirmed that donations should be sent to his wife at:

Megan White
PO Box 8631,
Roanoke, VA 24014

He's in debt approximately $175,000.00.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 1st, 2010 #2
jackumup
Senior Member
 
jackumup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 1,346
jackumup
Default

Dan Jones, Is this the guy giles ratted out?
__________________
Fire up the trains, It's time for uncle jewey to head to happy camp

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White
 
Old January 1st, 2010 #3
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackumup View Post
Dan Jones, Is this the guy giles ratted out?
Dunno. Specify.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 1st, 2010 #4
jackumup
Senior Member
 
jackumup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 1,346
jackumup
Default

From: RFM mailto:[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:33 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: Daniel Lee Jones



Dear Mr. Bauer,

I have attached the emails that Daniel Lee Jones has sent to me. I bring this to your attention because it appears to me that he is in violation of his pretrial court order. Jones initiated contact with me proposing that I interview him but prior to the interview he told me the court had ordered him to not use the Internet and our interview was to be done via Skype which is Internet based. Jones wanted me to "not mention" the fact that we were using the Internet. I declined to interview him stating that I would not participate in an interview that violated the Court's Order.

This morning Jones has left two telephone messages at my home, calling from 503-807-8706 according to my caller ID, stating that he has listened to my monologue on the cancelled interview with him which I posted on my website last night. Listen hear: http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...4-DanJones.mp3. Jones goes on in the telephone message threatening to sue me for libel.

And Mr. Hart and Ms. Grill, I request that you advise your client to not contact me again in any way whatsoever. I have nothing to say to him again, ever.

Yours Truly,

Jimmy D. Giles

In addition he contacted the FBI as stated in his broadcast claiming this guy broke the law and worked for FBI, how I can't see it? The whole thing seems odd
__________________
Fire up the trains, It's time for uncle jewey to head to happy camp

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Last edited by jackumup; January 1st, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
 
Old January 1st, 2010 #5
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,218
notmenomore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
He believes the court and judge were tricked into conducting the trial and believes they now regret doing so. And he believes the FBI is now also regretful, based on information they've subsequently received.

.
Can you elaborate on this? Why would the FBI be regretful?
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old January 1st, 2010 #6
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Why would the FBI be regretful?
You're forgetting that this is Bill White. It's satire.

Now don't you feel silly?
 
Old January 1st, 2010 #7
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Why would the FBI be regretful?
Bill didn't get into that very deeply, but I'll make an experienced guess.

In 1986 Morris Dees submitted a motion in Raleigh federal court containing a long list of wild accusations and exaggerations that contended I was an extremely dangerous white supremacist planning to, for just one example, start a race war using a mountain of illegal firearms and explosives I'd stolen or purchased. And he motioned to the court that I be tried.

Since neither the judge nor US Attorney Sam Currin had any way of knowing for sure, if the accusations were true, and since they weren't about to take a chance they were, they went along with Dees and indicted me to cover their own asses. The judge even appointed Dees Special Prosecutor, and paid his expenses and salary.

Guess what ?? At least 90% of those wild accusations were never even mentioned during my trial. Why? Because they were nothing but lies or exaggerations to begin with, and only used for the purpose of convincing the judge and US Attorney to put me on trial.

When the trial was finished, and the jury had found me guilty, neither the judge nor US Attorney were willing to face the embarrassment of admitting they were wrong to put me on trial, in the first place. So they kept quiet and let Dees get away with his fraud.

Furthermore, all those lies and exaggerations were highly publicised in the media prior to my trial, which put even more pressure on the judge and US Attorney to indict me.

I'm hoping BW's judge will react differently now that he's heard the complete case put forth by the prosecution and acknowledges that what prosecutors said before BW's trial, and what they said during the trial, didn't match up.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; January 1st, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
 
Old January 1st, 2010 #8
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Bill White is delusional if he thinks he's going get out of prison in less than 20 years. His only chance is for all of his convictions to be overturned on appeal. This will take no less than two years and likely three to five before they're completely exhausted. He won't get bail during the appeal process although that is legally possible.

I can't explain his apparent upbeat and positive attitude but it isn't based upon his future legal prospects. And it certainly can't be related to his looking at 40+ years behind bars. Glad to hear he's not considering suicide.

Additionally, that White believes that anyone connected with his prosecution feels anything other than contempt for him adds further weight to his being delusional.
 
Old January 2nd, 2010 #9
Walt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Walt
Default

I hve nothing against Bill White, but he put himself where he is now. You can't blame the system.

$175k in debt, a wife and a kid, and he is in jail because he is an egomaniac that can't keep his mouth shut? Do you all want to know what Honor really is?

Shut your Fucking Mouth, go before the Judge, recant everything you said and take care of your wife and kid. That takes balls. That is Honor. Sitting in a jail cell for 20-30 years while your wife begs for money, and your kid grows up fatherless, because you want to look like a tough guy, that is the type of stupidity you see in Movies.

Life isn't a Movie. It sounds like some of you actually think in 5 years, there will still be people posting about Bill White and sending money to his family, where the fuck have you all been?

Come on people, everyone talks tough here, but do you really think, if you even said BOO, here it would not be monitored? All the easy codes are used up, so we are just a bunch of impotent assholes that print up flyers and talk about the good ole days, and what we could do IF everything was different...
 
Old January 2nd, 2010 #10
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
I hve nothing against Bill White, but he put himself where he is now. You can't blame the system.
I blame the system. Bill thought he had 1st amendment rights.

Quote:
$175k in debt, a wife and a kid, and he is in jail because he is an egomaniac that can't keep his mouth shut?
We all "can't keep our mouths shut", including you. As for "egomaniacs", Hitler had millions of egomaniacs. In fact, they were such egomaniacs, they competed during battles for more and more medals of valor.

Quote:
Do you all want to know what Honor really is?
Why yes, yes I do, but I have some difficulty with credibilities of anonymous net-warriors too yellow to even say who they are, when they tell us "what honor really is".

Quote:
Shut your Fucking Mouth, go before the Judge, recant everything you said and take care of your wife and kid. That takes balls. That is Honor. Sitting in a jail cell for 20-30 years while your wife begs for money, and your kid grows up fatherless, because you want to look like a tough guy, that is the type of stupidity you see in Movies.
Aha !! You're another of those "me and my family first, the Cause second", huh ?? That ain't what Hitler and his SS men said. And it ain't what the jews say.

Quote:
Life isn't a Movie. It sounds like some of you actually think in 5 years, there will still be people posting about Bill White and sending money to his family, where the fuck have you all been?
Zundel, Hale, Order members and lots of other incarcerated WNs regularly receive money and lots of letters as well, from dedicated WNs on the outside. Obviously though by your own admission, you've never sent any. Shame on you.

Quote:
Come on people, everyone talks tough here, but do you really think, if you even said BOO, here it would not be monitored? All the easy codes are used up, so we are just a bunch of impotent assholes that print up flyers and talk about the good ole days, and what we could do IF everything was different...
Hell, I'd be mighty stressful, if the feds DIDN'T monitor what I say on the internet. In fact, I'm downright pissed the SPLC doesn't have me on their "top 40" list. Ain't you ?? Ron Doggett and Alex Linder are on there. But you're right that most WNs are "just a bunch of impotent assholes". So how about starting up an activist, political, membership organization for WNs and for all white folks ?? That's what Bill White did, remember ??
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; January 2nd, 2010 at 09:00 AM.
 
Old January 2nd, 2010 #11
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Bill White is delusional if he thinks he's going get out of prison in less than 20 years. His only chance is for all of his convictions to be overturned on appeal. This will take no less than two years and likely three to five before they're completely exhausted. He won't get bail during the appeal process although that is legally possible.

I can't explain his apparent upbeat and positive attitude but it isn't based upon his future legal prospects. And it certainly can't be related to his looking at 40+ years behind bars. Glad to hear he's not considering suicide.

Additionally, that White believes that anyone connected with his prosecution feels anything other than contempt for him adds further weight to his being delusional.
Well, we'll see. Time will tell. Meanwhile, opinions will remain like ass-holes.

And least we forget, the Chicago charges against Bill were thrown out of court by a man "connected with his prosecution" there. Remember ?? Who knows ?? Perhaps his Roanoke judge, now that he's been a victim of a JOG dirty trick, will do same.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #12
Walt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Walt
Default

Yeah you have me figured out. It doesn't take a genius to realize that the laws do not apply equally to everyone, I would have guessed you knew that by now.

I met Bill White, I met and talked to Matt Hale many times, I met Dr Pierce, Gliebe, Chester Doles, and quite a few others. I served in the Infantry, I did all the shit for the 'movement' you constantly put people down for not doing. (I was in the NA and was a proto unit leader, we went to all the Rallies, York, DC Israeli embassy and the Capital, Wallingford CT, etc, we did mailings and yeah I did a monthly newsletter, ran a website and submitted content to ADV)

I am using my real first name here, and it wouldn't take a genius of a moderator to figure out my last name. But I am guessing your definition of Loyalty, is spending a few decades in jail, or sending some guy in jail a few bucks on occassion?

Tell me Rounder, what good is Bill White to anybody while he is in jail? He seems like a tough guy to you? You going to put his kid through college? You going to support his wife? If he could get out of jail tomorrow by recanting, you would really hold it against him?

Another guy in our proto unit, was educated and wanted to be a lawyer, can you believe he actually asked for my advice, I told him to go ahead and get a law degree, pass the bar, and see where life takes him. Hell, did you become a Master Sergeant by caling people Niggers and wearing a white Sheet?

Fuck no you didn't. I forgot Will Williams, met him once or twice, he was allegedly a part time Painter that sold his 'art' to support his lifestyle. Oh Yeah Hal turner and the old lady in purple they were at the Dc rally (the one at the capital), recall a bunch of people from the old NA forums and MIRC channels, but Rounder knows all about me.

Elisha Strom hates me, want to know why? PM me. Speaking of Stroms, there was one thing me and Bill White did agree on, Kevin Strom was a weenie. Billy Roper, I like the guy but I would not vote for him or trust him with anything.

I did meet Yankee Jim a few times, in all seriousness he was good guy, couldn't believe the shit that happened with that whole situation.

But tell me more about Honor and how to be a good racist after I can collect my pension and already have a reputation?

If you want more details email me or PM me, I don't feel the need to relay details about others in an open venue.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I blame the system. Bill thought he had 1st amendment rights.



We all "can't keep our mouths shut", including you. As for "egomaniacs", Hitler had millions of egomaniacs. In fact, they were such egomaniacs, they competed during battles for more and more medals of valor.



Why yes, yes I do, but I have some difficulty with credibilities of anonymous net-warriors too yellow to even say who they are, when they tell us "what honor really is".



Aha !! You're another of those "me and my family first, the Cause second", huh ?? That ain't what Hitler and his SS men said. And it ain't what the jews say.



Zundel, Hale, Order members and lots of other incarcerated WNs regularly receive money and lots of letters as well, from dedicated WNs on the outside. Obviously though by your own admission, you've never sent any. Shame on you.



Hell, I'd be mighty stressful, if the feds DIDN'T monitor what I say on the internet. In fact, I'm downright pissed the SPLC doesn't have me on their "top 40" list. Ain't you ?? Ron Doggett and Alex Linder are on there. But you're right that most WNs are "just a bunch of impotent assholes". So how about starting up an activist, political, membership organization for WNs and for all white folks ?? That's what Bill White did, remember ??
 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #13
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
If he could get out of jail tomorrow by recanting, you would really hold it against him?
What do you think Bill White could recant that would actually help him?

He told the FBI last October that he was engaged in "political satire." That seems like recanting to me.
 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #14
Walt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Walt
Default

I don't have any kids, but I do know one thing, if i did, I would not be in prison for some stupid shit. Do you ever look at things and shake your head?

Racist guy, with an Arsenal of weapons, grenades, and a 50 cal sniper rifle, goes from a 40 year sentence to being released in 3 years.

We all think we know what is going on, but I will say this again. Bill White is gone. He should have cried before the jury, promised to dedicate his life to promoting tolerance, because his options are gone. Like that guy from Rahowa, who is married to the negress singing about love now.

if he is free in the next 10 years we will think he is cooperating with the government, and rounder has a hard on for him, because Bill absolved him in his letter.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What do you think Bill White could recant that would actually help him?

He told the FBI last October that he was engaged in "political satire." That seems like recanting to me.
 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #15
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Default

I don't know about the FBI having regrets about what they've done. Remember these are the same folks that shot a Mother in the face holding her baby at Ruby Ridge. There is not any honor among hired guns.

I wish Bill White all the best, but it damn sure doesn't look good. Having money to fund a good appeal will be his best and probably only shot to avoid being a long term guest of ZOG.

Their pockets are deep and they are itching to make an "example" out of another WN.
 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #16
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
Yeah you have me figured out. It doesn't take a genius to realize that the laws do not apply equally to everyone, I would have guessed you knew that by now.

I met Bill White, I met and talked to Matt Hale many times, I met Dr Pierce, Gliebe, Chester Doles, and quite a few others. I served in the Infantry, I did all the shit for the 'movement' you constantly put people down for not doing. (I was in the NA and was a proto unit leader, we went to all the Rallies, York, DC Israeli embassy and the Capital, Wallingford CT, etc, we did mailings and yeah I did a monthly newsletter, ran a website and submitted content to ADV)

I am using my real first name here, and it wouldn't take a genius of a moderator to figure out my last name. But I am guessing your definition of Loyalty, is spending a few decades in jail, or sending some guy in jail a few bucks on occassion?

Tell me Rounder, what good is Bill White to anybody while he is in jail? He seems like a tough guy to you? You going to put his kid through college? You going to support his wife? If he could get out of jail tomorrow by recanting, you would really hold it against him?

Another guy in our proto unit, was educated and wanted to be a lawyer, can you believe he actually asked for my advice, I told him to go ahead and get a law degree, pass the bar, and see where life takes him. Hell, did you become a Master Sergeant by caling people Niggers and wearing a white Sheet?

Fuck no you didn't. I forgot Will Williams, met him once or twice, he was allegedly a part time Painter that sold his 'art' to support his lifestyle. Oh Yeah Hal turner and the old lady in purple they were at the Dc rally (the one at the capital), recall a bunch of people from the old NA forums and MIRC channels, but Rounder knows all about me.

Elisha Strom hates me, want to know why? PM me. Speaking of Stroms, there was one thing me and Bill White did agree on, Kevin Strom was a weenie. Billy Roper, I like the guy but I would not vote for him or trust him with anything.

I did meet Yankee Jim a few times, in all seriousness he was good guy, couldn't believe the shit that happened with that whole situation.

But tell me more about Honor and how to be a good racist after I can collect my pension and already have a reputation?

If you want more details email me or PM me, I don't feel the need to relay details about others in an open venue.
I became jew-wise in 1973, got married in 1974, and had my first of five children in 1975. I told them all as they were growing up: "The only reason I made you was so you can grow up and help me fight the GD jews. I didn't make you so I can change your shitty diapers, spend a fortune feeding, clothing, and educating you, or so I can look at your faces for 18 or 20 freakin years."

That's what I told them then, what I've told them since, and what I tell them all now.

WNs who say "family comes first", really mean "I come first". Yellow pussies making excuses for not being activist white men - hiding behind their wives and children while they type jibberishes, anonymously, in cyber space. Even more dispicable, are "WNs" too GD selfish and yellow to even produce children, in the first place.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 3rd, 2010 #17
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
Like that guy from Rahowa, who is married to the negress singing about love now.
George Burdi was untrustworthy from the beginning. His motive seemed to be making himself the center of attention. Zundel regarded Burdi as "a very arrogant young man."

We could avoid a lot of unpleasant surprises just by paying attention to people's motives as expressed in their actions. What do they really seem to be trying to accomplish?

Last edited by Hadding; January 3rd, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
 
Old January 4th, 2010 #18
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™
 
Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,323
Blog Entries: 2
Myles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I became jew-wise in 1973, got married in 1974, and had my first of five children in 1975. I told them all as they were growing up: "The only reason I made you was so you can grow up and help me fight the GD jews. I didn't make you so I can change your shitty diapers, spend a fortune feeding, clothing, and educating you, or so I can look at your faces for 18 or 20 freakin years."

That's what I told them then, what I've told them since, and what I tell them all now.
That's absolutely disgraceful, Glenn. How can you say such things to your own flesh and blood?
__________________
"Microsoft is Israeli almost as much it is American"
—Steve Balmer, Jewish CEO for Microsoft
 
Old January 4th, 2010 #19
Walt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Walt
Default

No one in their right mind trusted Bill White, the guy was a train wreck to begin with. But now that he is in jail, people are flocking to him like white on rice.

He was an attention whore, he spent more time writing about Erika on Overthrow than he ever did about his wife. That would be a clue right there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
George Burdi was untrustworthy from the beginning. His motive seemed to be making himself the center of attention. Zundel regarded Burdi as "a very arrogant young man."

We could avoid a lot of unpleasant surprises just by paying attention to people's motives as expressed in their actions. What do they really seem to be trying to accomplish?
 
Old January 4th, 2010 #20
Walt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Walt
Default

Now that your kids are in their 30's do they fight the Jews? I guess some of them help you distribute VNN papers, but do they fight the Jews? Or do they have kids and say what you told them?

I don't see you in the news fighting the jews, Yeah you post here about getting calls for literature drops oooohhh. Tyra Banks or some negress asked me to be on a show years back, it was against NA policy. At that point it did not matter the ADL had already put me in one of their reports. But it was against the rules.

So in 37 years what have you Accomplished? Jack Shit. What has Bill White accomplished, NADA!

Okay okay, granted you may have 5 adult kids as sleeper agents ready to take down the Jews, but that is highly unlikely.

Tell me again, what is your plan?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I became jew-wise in 1973, got married in 1974, and had my first of five children in 1975. I told them all as they were growing up: "The only reason I made you was so you can grow up and help me fight the GD jews. I didn't make you so I can change your shitty diapers, spend a fortune feeding, clothing, and educating you, or so I can look at your faces for 18 or 20 freakin years."

That's what I told them then, what I've told them since, and what I tell them all now.

WNs who say "family comes first", really mean "I come first". Yellow pussies making excuses for not being activist white men - hiding behind their wives and children while they type jibberishes, anonymously, in cyber space. Even more dispicable, are "WNs" too GD selfish and yellow to even produce children, in the first place.
 
Reply

Tags
bill white

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.22415 seconds.