VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2010 #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default Netanyahu: Illegal immigration threat to Israel

Netanyahu: Illegal immigration threat to Israel

January 21, 2010

http://jta.org/news/article/2010/01/...reat-to-israel

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Illegal African immigration is a serious threat to Israel's Jewish and democratic character, Benjamin Netanyahu said.

"We have become almost the only First World country that can be reached by foot from the Third World," Netanyahu said Thursday in an address to the Manufacturers Association of Israel. "We are flooded with a surge of refugees who threaten to wash away our achievements and damage our existence as a Jewish democratic state."

The Israeli government earlier this month announced approval for the construction of a border fence with Egypt to prevent migrant workers from illegally entering Israel.

Netanyahu said the thousands of African and other migrant workers who have infiltrated to Israel from Egypt "are causing socio-economic and cultural damage and threaten to take us back down to the level of the Third World. They take the jobs of the weakest Israelis."

The prime minister reportedly said that the government would work to encourage employment to hire local manpower and encourage fervently Orthodox Jews, or haredim, to join the work force. Laws against hiring illegal workers also will be more stringently enforced, he said.

Netanyahu has said that Israel will remain open to war refugees.

Old January 21st, 2010 #2
Georgie

Georgie

I bet he'll have the Kwa take in all these immigrants because diversity is our greatest strength but a danger to Israels existence. How fucking ironic. One standard for Jews and another for everyone else.

But wait a second Ben, isn't race a social construct? Can't these Africoons just become Jews and start getting all democratic and shit muhfuggah?

File this as ammo when making our points. The chutzpah and hypocrisy oy vey.

Old January 22nd, 2010 #3
ZEK S 854

ZEK S 854
Default A Valuable Tool

The double standard regarding the attitude of jews and Israel to immigration and diversity issues is a gold mine for recruitment to White Nationalism and we must make the most of it. When the typical White lemming or conformity-obsessed university student who embraces diversity discovers that the jewish media masters proffer a set of racially inclusive social policies to Whites and yet reserve another, more exclusive set of policies for themselves as jews, as a people and Israel, the scales will start to fall from the eyes of the deceived.

The tenet of jewish methodology can be articulated as, "Racial inclusiveness and thus racial destruction for the Goyim, racial exclusivity and thus racial and cultural preservation for jews and israel!"

Old January 22nd, 2010 #4
Yanko
Mr. Gentileman

Yanko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
The double standard regarding the attitude of jews and Israel to immigration and diversity issues is a gold mine for recruitment to White Nationalism and we must make the most of it. When the typical White lemming or conformity-obsessed university student who embraces diversity discovers that the jewish media masters proffer a set of racially inclusive social policies to Whites and yet reserve another, more exclusive set of policies for themselves as jews, as a people and Israel, the scales will start to fall from the eyes of the deceived.

The tenet of jewish methodology can be articulated as, "Racial inclusiveness and thus racial destruction for the Goyim, racial exclusivity and thus racial and cultural preservation for jews and israel!"
I wish it was that easy. Jews can apparently not be held accused for shaping the nigger-loving, ''diversity is our strenght'', multiracial- and cultural hellholes we currently live in. You heard me right. ''They are individuals, just as everyone else'' or ''blame our politicians instead'', you know, the common bulllshit wide-spread among whites. Whether you mentioning it on the internet or talk about it in the real life the majority of the people will just simply dissmiss it as ''an anti-semitic conspiracy theory built upon jealousy towards the jew'' following the regular politically correct yapping, even though you are refering to Israels hypocritic ''apartheidpolicy''. The avarage white man won't understand.

Racial unity is the key and will prevail in the end.

Old January 22nd, 2010 #5
Rehmat

Rehmat

Hmmmmmmmm!

Almost 95% of Israeli Jews in Palestinie are illegal alients from the West.

Old January 22nd, 2010 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
I bet he'll have the Kwa take in all these immigrants because diversity is our greatest strength but a danger to Israels existence. How fucking ironic. One standard for Jews and another for everyone else.

But wait a second Ben, isn't race a social construct? Can't these Africoons just become Jews and start getting all democratic and shit muhfuggah?

File this as ammo when making our points. The chutzpah and hypocrisy oy vey.
This is about as racist as it gets. He is saying Africans are not capable of sustaining a higher first world civilization. At least that is what I am reading in his words:

Quote:
"We have become almost the only First World country that can be reached by foot from the Third World," Netanyahu said Thursday in an address to the Manufacturers Association of Israel. "We are flooded with a surge of refugees who threaten to wash away our achievements and damage our existence as a Jewish democratic state."

Netanyahu said the thousands of African and other migrant workers who have infiltrated to Israel from Egypt "are causing socio-economic and cultural damage and threaten to take us back down to the level of the Third World. They take the jobs of the weakest Israelis."
And yes the various zionist jewish groups here would be pulling out their hair screaming in outrage if similar ideas came from the mouth of a white gentile politician in regards to our situation. I posted his words earlier on an anti racist forum and asked if these words were "hateful." (I said they were not but then neither are the same kind of words when they come from us)

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old January 22nd, 2010 #7
H.B.

H.B.
Lightbulb

Benjamin Netanyahu needs to step down. That racist rant has no place in 21st Century Israel. African Israelis are simply Jews with a darker skin pigmentation.

To suggest that Africans "threaten" so-called Jewish culture is akin to a hate crime. Perhaps once Mr. Netanyahu steps down, he can be arrested for his incitements to racial hatred.

Long live a multicultural, multiracial and thoroughly integrated Israel with large amounts of intermarrying between jews and the Arabs and blacks there. I believe that is the only choice they have to solve their racism/hate problems.

Old January 22nd, 2010 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanko View Post
I wish it was that easy. Jews can apparently not be held accused for shaping the nigger-loving, ''diversity is our strenght'', multiracial- and cultural hellholes we currently live in. You heard me right. ''They are individuals, just as everyone else'' or ''blame our politicians instead'', you know, the common bulllshit wide-spread among whites. Whether you mentioning it on the internet or talk about it in the real life the majority of the people will just simply dissmiss it as ''an anti-semitic conspiracy theory built upon jealousy towards the jew'' following the regular politically correct yapping, even though you are refering to Israels hypocritic ''apartheidpolicy''. The avarage white man won't understand.

Racial unity is the key and will prevail in the end.
In the very least you can easily show people the blatant hypocrisy coming from jewish zionist organizations. I recall an article (I am going to try to find it)where the ADL was talking about how jews have a right to a jewish nationalist state and that those who oppose it are anti semitic since they are attempting to deny jews their right to self determination. The same organization, of course routinely is horrified when whites even as much as speak in opposition to illegal immigration. I also remember an article (again I will try to find it)where good ole' Abe was pissing and moaning about a christian leader in Israel saying that all religions should have equal status in Israel. Abe was saying that this guy needs to recognize Israel is a jewish state. And we all know how outraged this fat hypocritical slob is when a political figure,etc. even mentions jesus. Jews are often very bold in their hypocrisy these days. So much so that it makes pointing it out very simple.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old January 23rd, 2010 #9
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking land of the fee and home of the slave

The jews are so bold these days because they control the US government, they couldn't give a rat's shaved ass what we think.

If you pay taxes in this country, a portion of it goes directly to Izrael. And if you dont pay what the government feels is your 'fair share' of it theyll send men with guns to seize your property and drag you off to be slammed in a metal cage.

I brought this up with a bimbo bureaucrat at IRS over a tax liability issue, ya know the plain fact that I'm appalled over the tribe's treatment of palestinan arabs and don't wanna finance it with my hard earned money, and she said she'd send Tel Aviv a memo and they would cut me a refund check for my portion of Izzy's foreign aid.

Some of you seem to think that rational argument makes a difference with people in America, well get that idea out of your head ...it doesn't. White americans would sooner believe that you saw space aliens (cos they saw something like it on teevee) rather than the fact that jews lord over them ...it doesnt compute with what they think they 'know', what their friends say and what they've been 'taught' in our fucked up schools.

The ONLY thing most people understand in my country, as anywhere else is authority ...the kind that comes from having a gun placed to their heads.

Freedom my hairy white ass!

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 23rd, 2010 at 01:20 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2010 #10
ZEK S 854

ZEK S 854

Yanko! If I oversimplified in my initial post, I stand corrected. I never meant to imply that revealing the jewish double standard would work in and of itself on all recruitment targets all the time. Of course, it probably will not. Implicit in my earlier observation is a recognition of facts and the altering of one's view of the world to conform to them can be accomplished by only the intellectually curious, honest and perceptive, always a very small percentage of the population, perhaps 3 to 5 percent; however, when building an elite organization that is the percentile sought.

In addition I was not advocating that VNNers do something I had not accomplished myself. 30 years ago I succeeded in radicalizing several high quality and perceptive university students by utilizing, among other persuasive efforts, the facts of the jewish double standard.

Old January 23rd, 2010 #11
A.S.
Diligence

A.S.

Quote:
"We are flooded with a surge of refugees who threaten to wash away our achievements and damage our existence as a White democratic state."

The American government earlier this month announced approval for the construction of a border fence with Mexico to prevent migrant workers from illegally entering the USA.

The American president said the thousands of Mexican and other migrant workers who have infiltrated to America from Mexico "are causing socio-economic and cultural damage and threaten to take us back down to the level of the Third World. They take the jobs of the weakest Americans."
Can you imagine the outcry that would come from the jews and their liberal dupes if the above happened?

Thread