VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 22nd, 2010 #1
Northwest Reader

Northwest Reader
Default Richard Barrett stabbed to death, house burned down

Man arrested in death of Miss. white supremacist

By MARIA BURNHAM and HOLBROOK MOHR (AP) – 1 hour ago

PEARL, Miss. — A white supremacist lawyer with a knack for publicity was found stabbed to death in a burning house Thursday, and Mississippi authorities later arrested a suspect in the death.

Rankin County Sheriff Ronnie Pennington said Richard Barrett's body was found about 7:45 a.m. after residents reported seeing smoke coming from his house in a rural area outside a suburb of Jackson, Miss. Pennington told The Associated Press a man was arrested in the death, declining to elaborate.

Barrett, a New York City native and Vietnam War veteran, moved to Mississippi in 1966. Soon after, he began traveling the country to promote anti-black and anti-immigrant views, and founded a supremacist group called the Nationalist Movement.

One expert on hate groups said that Barrett was well known for his news conferences and protests in places having racial strife, but that he had mustered little real clout in the white power movement.

"Richard Barrett was a guy who ran around the country essentially pulling off publicity stunts," said Mark Potok, who monitors hate groups for the Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center. "He really never amounted to any kind of leader in the white supremacist movement."

Barrett attracted about 50 supporters to his 2008 rally in protest of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday in the Louisiana town of Jena, where six black teenagers were charged with beating a white classmate. Years earlier, he sued over a ban on Confederate flags at University of Mississippi football games.

His modest, one-story brick home with white columns and shutters sits off a winding rural road outside the Jackson suburb of Pearl. Yellow police tape was stretched across the yard Thursday, and investigators worked on the scene late into the afternoon.

Authorities executed a search warrant at a neighbor's house where Barrett, 67, was last seen. Barrett's visit to the neighbor's home was "work related," the sheriff said, without elaborating.

When asked if Barrett was killed by someone else, Pennington said: "Absolutely, based on the condition of the body." Pennington also said there was fire damage inside Barrett's home.

Barrett operated the Nationalist Movement from an office in the small rural town of Learned, Miss., about 20 miles southwest of Jackson, where he also ran a school for skinheads.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Barrett told The Associated Press he believed there would be a revolution in the United States if Barack Obama were elected as the first black president.

"Instead of this so-called 'civil rights bill,' for example, that says you have to give preferences to minorities, I think the American people are going — once they see the 'Obamanation' — they're going to demand a tweaking of that and say, 'You have to put majority into office,'" Barrett said.

Charles Evers of Jackson, the brother of Medgar Evers, a Mississippi NAACP leader assassinated in Jackson in 1963, said Thursday he has long thought that Barrett didn't really believe the things he said, but it was a way to entice people to donate money to his cause.

"I think it was just a way he had to live," Evers said. "He made a living talking all that racist talk."

Evers said the men talked often, though he wouldn't quite describe it as a friendship.

"I hate to see Richard go like that, and I hope that a black person didn't do it," Evers said. "That's just reverse hate."

In 1994, Barrett spearheaded an unsuccessful movement to get then-Gov. Kirk Fordice to pardon Byron de la Beckwith, who was convicted for the 1963 murder of Medgar Evers.

Ten years later, Barrett was rebuffed in efforts to place a booth at the Mississippi State Fair to feature reputed Ku Klux Klan figure Edgar Ray Killen. Killen was later convicted of manslaughter in the June 21, 1964, deaths of a black man and two white men who had been working to register black voters near Philadelphia, Miss.

Barrett claimed in 2008 that the Nationalist Movement had members in 36 states, but he wouldn't reveal how many members were involved. In the 2008 interview, he compared today's skinheads to the minutemen of the American revolution.

"The revolution, if you will, in 1776 brought the 13 colonies together against the king. And the same thing can happen now against Martin Luther King, with the 50 states," Barrett said, referring to an Obama presidency.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...qFVKQD9F8D5NG0

Old April 22nd, 2010 #2
John Balmont

John Balmont

So much journalistic bullshit and in the end they don't say who the suspect is.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #3
Katarina

Katarina
Default different link and to comments

on yahoo. Someone brought up T Metzger and spelled it wrongly. Nobody really seemed to care that he was dead, wouldn't surprise me if mp did not set it up beings he watches all the hate groups.

This one was talked about at me lastnight on youtube about the blacks and browns getting together and murdering all of the whites. This does not surprise me, nor will it suprise me to find out the murderer is black or brown. I forgot the name of the video at youtube but user claiming it was a w supremacist video.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100422/...premacist_dead

Here is a money buster too and it could have been deterred by just getting out of the car and cooperating.

Found out there was a warrant and they destroyed his car costing tax payers a shit load of money. Their parents probably won't care though. If I was that cop, I would make those kids work to pay it off themselves. Instead they are charged with more crimes as you can see at youtube.

http://videos.mlive.com/kzgazette/20...to_a_scuf.html

YouTube- Charges issued in Kzoo traffic brawl

Old April 22nd, 2010 #4
Northwest Reader

Northwest Reader

Nigger arrested on murder charges, picture here:

http://www.wapt.com/news/23233039/detail.html

Old April 22nd, 2010 #5
Peer Fischer

Peer Fischer
Angry

Police identified the man as 22-year-old Vincent McGee. He will go before a judge on Monday. Police said McGee was arrested in the 100 block of Holmes Street in Pearl.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #6
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

LUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post

Police identified the man as 22-year-old Vincent McGee. He will go before a judge on Monday. Police said McGee was arrested in the 100 block of Holmes Street in Pearl.
McGee . . . he doesn't look Irish to me.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #7
Walter E. Kurtz

Walter E. Kurtz

An eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #8
John Beattie

John Beattie
Unhappy told you so

Don't the broadcasts of Jim Giles ring a loud bell here ?

Old April 22nd, 2010 #9
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Default well, well

Richard Barrett and crew used to come on this forum back in the day till they were run off ...wasn't Barrett part jew?

Old April 22nd, 2010 #10
Peer Fischer

Peer Fischer

I don't know about him being part-jew or not.

Many years ago I was peripherally involved with his Nationalist Movement. He came through my then-home city in an attempt to set up a press conference. We met and I assisted him in getting around the city, which he was unfamiliar with. He made a few phone calls to "supporters" in the area to let them know he was there, trying to set up a meeting and get people to show up. In the end almost nobody could be bothered and it was just him and me and one other guy at the press conference with a bunch of local media, listening to Barrett bloviate. One of his favorite lines was "No King above us!" ... he thought that a very clever pun (King, MLK) and apparently used it often. His other thing was ranting against "hypenated" Americans. That was basically his whole shtick. He was reticent to a fault about really speaking plainly and boldly and preferred to cover up his beliefs with purple phrases. A midget in comparison to someone like Metzger or Terreblanche. (Thanks the gods Metzger is still with us so far.)

Still ... a nigger murdering a white man is still a nigger murdering a white man. That should trump any internecine disagreements we might have had with Barrett.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Do you think the nigger was politically motivated or was this just

Old April 22nd, 2010 #12
T.Garrett

T.Garrett

Quote:
I don't know about him being part-jew or not.

Many years ago I was peripherally involved with his Nationalist Movement. He came through my then-home city in an attempt to set up a press conference. We met and I assisted him in getting around the city, which he was unfamiliar with. He made a few phone calls to "supporters" in the area to let them know he was there, trying to set up a meeting and get people to show up. In the end almost nobody could be bothered and it was just him and me and one other guy at the press conference with a bunch of local media, listening to Barrett bloviate. One of his favorite lines was "No King above us!" ... he thought that a very clever pun (King, MLK) and apparently used it often. His other thing was ranting against "hypenated" Americans. That was basically his whole shtick. He was reticent to a fault about really speaking plainly and boldly and preferred to cover up his beliefs with purple phrases. A midget in comparison to someone like Metzger or Terreblanche. (Thanks the gods Metzger is still with us so far.)

Still ... a nigger murdering a white man is still a nigger murdering a white man. That should trump any internecine disagreements we might have had with Barrett.
I agree Fischer, hope that murdering nigger bastard gets whats coming to him.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #13
White Winger

White Winger

You can bet that the sub-animal is already being celebrated in da blag com-moo-ni-tay-taaaaaaaay; on every nigger radio station,tv station,magazine,web sites,and other things they never,ever could have invented,and are not in any way deserving to be anywhere near.Rappers and other "musicians" galore will immortalize it,"poets" will,and of course "politicians".

Streets will be named after it,buildings,"awards" ,etc,etc,etc. It will be celebrated as a hero/legend - all for killing a White "devil"( Translation: A White Man who knows how niggorillas really tick, and knows they are the devil )

only 13% of the US population? BULLSHIT.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #14
Tbow002

Tbow002
Default Actually

Actually That Black kid was hired by a Jew. This was a hit.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #15
8Man
"moderate" radical

8Man

I used to get his newsletter and check his website on occasion. Really sad to see him go like this. How's that saying go.. "Around blacks, never relax"?

another writeup at: Slain Miss. white supremacist was stabbed, beaten

Old April 23rd, 2010 #16
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
His other thing was ranting against "hypenated" Americans. That was basically his whole shtick. He was reticent to a fault about really speaking plainly and boldly and preferred to cover up his beliefs with purple phrases. A midget in comparison to someone like Metzger or Terreblanche. (Thanks the gods Metzger is still with us so far.)
Why do you use Jewish slang words such as "shtick"? I know Jews who can't help but use Jewish words, they slip up.

Also Metzger follows the Jewish tactic of advocating violence. Terrorism is Jewish.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #17
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Dale VanderMeer

This nigger will never be safe now. Either the AB will get him in the pen, or if he get aquited, he will be watched closely by us.

Some old fashioned justice would work well too.
Quote:

Old April 23rd, 2010 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
the AB will get him in the pen
The AB ain't gonna do shit to him. Not for anything he did on the street anyway.
The Aryan Brotherhood are non-ideological, non-political, and totally criminal.
Believe me, if our side ever grabbed the reins of power we'd still keep most of those assholes locked-up.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #19
Warlord
Banned

I was surprised this morning to see this on page 2 or 3 of USA Today. The article said that Barrett had hired the jig to do yard work and went over to his house to pay him and was the victim of a violent chimp out. Here the link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-barrett_N.htm

You can spin all the conspiracy theories you want, but Barret was either lazy or cheap and instead of hiring a White man hired the neighboring ex-con nog instead. He let down his guard and paid the ultimate price.

The Warlord

Old April 23rd, 2010 #20
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
I was surprised this morning to see this on page 2 or 3 of USA Today. The article said that Barrett had hired the jig to do yard work and went over to his house to pay him and was the victim of a violent chimp out. Here the link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-barrett_N.htm

You can spin all the conspiracy theories you want, but Barret was either lazy or cheap and instead of hiring a White man hired the neighboring ex-con nog instead. He let down his guard and paid the ultimate price.

The Warlord
It is a little suspicious that this motive is the same as the one used for the Terreblanche murder.

Thread