Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2010 #1
John Balmont

John Balmont
Thumbs down Jew banker gets away with hit and run !!!

UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE !!!

A Morgan Stanley wealth manager will not face felony charges for a hit-and-run because Colorado prosecutors don't want him to lose his job.

Martin Joel Erzinger, who manages more than $1 billion in assets for Morgan Stanley in Denver, is being accused only of a misdemeanor for allegedly driving his Mercedes into a cyclist and then fleeing the scene, Colorado's Vail Daily reports. The victim, Dr. Steven Milo, whom Erzinger allegedly hit in July, suffered spinal cord injuries, bleeding from his brain and, according to his lawyer Harold Haddon, "lifetime pain."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/marti...ry?id=12088074

Old November 8th, 2010 #2
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE !!!

A Morgan Stanley wealth manager will not face felony charges for a hit-and-run because Colorado prosecutors don't want him to lose his job.

Martin Joel Erzinger, who manages more than $1 billion in assets for Morgan Stanley in Denver, is being accused only of a misdemeanor for allegedly driving his Mercedes into a cyclist and then fleeing the scene, Colorado's Vail Daily reports. The victim, Dr. Steven Milo, whom Erzinger allegedly hit in July, suffered spinal cord injuries, bleeding from his brain and, according to his lawyer Harold Haddon, "lifetime pain."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/marti...ry?id=12088074

Another sickening example of Jewish privilege in America. One day. One day.

Old November 9th, 2010 #3
IZAN
I got the rope

IZAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post
One day what? You are going to see more of this? No one is doing shit, and will never do shit. We are just a bunch of pussies getting worked up over forum posts, waiting for " something" to kick off. Nothing is going to kick off, ever. Society will never, " finally realize that jews are scum and manipulate us and need to be killed".

AH

Old November 9th, 2010 #4
LanceSpencer

LanceSpencer

That cyclist should sue the Kippah off that jew. That jew probably has serious $$$$$.. Get it Cyclist!

Last edited by LanceSpencer; November 9th, 2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Add photo

Old November 9th, 2010 #5
DeShawn S. Williams

DeShawn S. Williams

"Oi vay, I didn't hit the bike...it hit me! It was antisemtic, I tell you!"

PEACE

Old November 9th, 2010 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post

This is an example of privilege given to the wealthy, more so, I think here.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old November 9th, 2010 #7
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAN View Post
One day what? You are going to see more of this? No one is doing shit, and will never do shit. We are just a bunch of pussies getting worked up over forum posts, waiting for " something" to kick off. Nothing is going to kick off, ever. Society will never, " finally realize that jews are scum and manipulate us and need to be killed".
You're getting way to close to the truth, and it's really painful to think we're going to just sit here typing away at our keyboards while we're destroyed one at a time and multitudes at a time. We're like chickens being slaughtered. While their mates are being killed the rest just keep pecking at whatever food there is.

I think you're wrong though. At a point, people will say enough is enough and do something about it. We have been very patient, but all limits are being surpassed. Here's an example of what one man had to say when he'd had enough, though you may have already seen this. It is time for us to declare war on our oppressors. Soon the battles will begin, so we must now make battle plans.

Thread