VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2010 #1
Pat Healey

Pat Healey
Default Was Eisenhower a Jew?

Was Eisenhower a Jew?

Or did he just act like one?

The question of whether Eisenhower was Jewish or not is probably not as important as how he became a General and the actions he took.

Among other notable actions that Eisenhower was responsible for were actions such as:

The massacre of surrendered Germans at Dachau,

The fire bombing of Dresden,

Operation Keelhaul, and

The intentional starvation of over 1,250,000 "disarmed enemy forces
"

These actions alone clearly mark him as a war criminal and an embarrassment. But was he a Jew?

Eisenhower Is A derivative Of Eisenhauer: A Jewish Name

Now, I'm not saying Eisenhower was definitively a Jew. But he had a Jewish name and he did some pretty terrible things to White Germans. Didn't he?

Operation Keelhaul
Eisenhower was responsible for " Operation Keelhaul " - where allied forces rounded over two million anti-Communists who escaped Stalin and tuned them over to Russian forces.

Part of the Yalta Agreement between the Big Three — Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill involved the repatriation of Russians to their respective homelands where they were either immediately executed or sent to die in the Gulag.

Eisenhower did that? Yeah.

I never said that it was definite that Eisenhower was a Jew - but his West Point yearbook (The Howitzer) named his as "The Terrible Swedish Jew".

West Point was very conscious of any ' Non-White' candidates. It was obvious from Eisenhower's appearance that he was carrying another race's blood. The headmaster quizzed him and he admitted he had Jewish ancestors.

Now, I'm not saying that Eisenhower was definitely a Jew. But his father was a Swedish Jew who married a Swedish gentile woman. He had a Jewish name...and he did some pretty despicable things to White Germans.

Eisenhower Was Considered Incompetent

During World War II when Col. Eisenhower was working for Gen. Douglas McArthur in the South Pacific, McArthur protested to his superiors in Washington (DC) that Eisenhower was incompetent and that he did not want Eisenhower on his staff.

McArthur Viewed Eisenhower as Incompetent

Meteoric Rise
In 1943, Washington not only transferred Col. Eisenhower to Europe but promoted him over more than 30 more experienced senior officers to five star general and placed him in charge of all the US forces in Europe. How did that happen? Jewish Magic?

* July 1, 1936-Lieutenant Colonel

* March 11, 1941-Colonel

* October 3, 1941-Brigadier General (1 Star)

* March 28, 1942-Major General (2 Stars)

* July 9, 1942-Lieutenant General (3 Stars)

* February 11, 1943-General (4 Stars)

* December 20, 1944-General of the Army (5 Stars)

Jew Bernard Baruch was Instrumental in Eisenhower's Advancement
Eisenhower’s military promotions on the eve of WWII and during the war are curious to say the least. Zionists found an Army officer who had been a military failure until Bernard Baruch promoted him to General.

Eisenhower's actions and responsibilities during and after the war are quite strange as well. Eisenhower had direct, personal negotiations with Stalin on the placements of the armies and the surrender of territory won by American forces - giving them to the Russians.

Now, I'm not saying that it's definite that Eisenhower was a Jew. But Eisenhower's nickname at West Point was "The Terrible Swedish Jew", his father was a Jew, he had a Jewish last name, his advancement in the military was pushed by a rich Jewish financier, and he did some pretty despicable things to White Germans.

But Was He a Jew?

Look, I'm not saying that Eisenhower was definitely a Jew. But Eisenhower's nickname at West Point was "The Terrible Swedish Jew", his father was a Jew, he had a Jewish last name, his advancement in the military was pushed by a rich Jewish financier, and he did some pretty despicable things to White Germans.

And in 1952, although he had been a Democrat most of his life, the Jew Baruch endorsed Dwight D. Eisenhower for president.

Listen, I'm not saying that I'm absolutely positive that Eisenhower was a Jew. And I'm not saying that people who try to argue that he wasn't a Jew are horribly uninformed or making "Jewish Guesses*" about Eisenhower's Jewishness.

I'm just saying that you need to look at the facts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Jewish Guess
–verb (used with object)
to intentionally commit oneself to an opinion about (something) in direct opposition to existing irrefutable evidence supporting another conclusion or opinion to purposely mislead: I tried to throw them off with Jewish Guesses about specific aspects of 9/11.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture about incorrectly: to make a Jewish Guess about the cause of the heat at WTC 1 &2.
to pretend to think, believe, or suppose that something that is not true is true especially in support of Jewish Lies: I'll continue to make Jewish Guesses about 9/11 until I'm brought to Justice.
–verb (used without object)
to intentionally form a false estimate or conjecture (often fol. by at or about ): A Jewish Guess is the same as an intentional lie.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture incorrectly.
–noun
an opinion that one reaches or to which one commits oneself with the intent to confuse issues and waste resources in defense of crimes committed by Jews and/or in support of the Jewish Nation especially in the presence of overwhelming evidence suggesting Jewish guilt.
the act of intentionally forming such a false, misleading opinion: to take a Jewish Guess at what caused Building 7 to fall.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 17th, 2010 at 06:25 AM.

Old December 15th, 2010 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
He sure looks like an evil psychopath who would slaughter unarmed Germans, there is something disgustingly arrogant and remorseless in his expression.

Old December 15th, 2010 #3
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
He sure looks like an evil psychopath who would slaughter unarmed Germans, there is something disgustingly arrogant and remorseless in his expression.
You picked up on that also.

I agree.

Old December 15th, 2010 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

For comparison, here is a photo of General Patton who actually displayed some sympathy for unarmed Germans, when I look at his photo I see the face of a thinking man who has normal white emotions.

Old December 15th, 2010 #5
Chris Clafton

Chris Clafton

The man killed more than 1,700,000 Germans in total.

May he be locked in limbo forever. Make his veins, heart, feet, and his Jewish diseased brain stick solid with frozen blood. Here's to his eternal unrest.

Old December 15th, 2010 #6
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post

May he be locked in limbo forever. Make his veins, heart, feet, and his Jewish diseased brain stick solid with frozen blood. Here's to his eternal unrest.
I thought the numbers were a lot higher than that. He murdered about 1.2 million in open air camps after the war where he gave written orders that "NO SHELTER OR ANY OTHER COMFORTS" shall be provided.

I haven't even started talking about the civilians that he starved to death.

Old December 15th, 2010 #7
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle
Default Ike the kike

His grin looks like Alfred E. Newman

Old December 15th, 2010 #8
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

For comparison, here is a photo of General Patton who actually displayed some sympathy for unarmed Germans, when I look at his photo I see the face of a thinking man who has normal white emotions.
Agreed.

In fact, when Patton heard that Eisenhower was re-designating surrenders German soldiers as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" instead of "Prisoners of War"...to get around the Geneva Convention....Patton simply went around freeing his German prisoners and told them to "go home".

Patton finally figured out what was going on. But a bit too late.

Old December 15th, 2010 #9
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:

Uh - oh....you're not allowed to call someone a "Jew" unless it's proven.

I never said Eisenhower was a Jew.

I just said: look at the facts.

Old December 15th, 2010 #10
Chris Clafton

Chris Clafton

Quote:
Uh - oh....you're not allowed to call someone a "Jew" unless it's proven.

I never said Eisenhower was a Jew.

I just said: look at the facts.
There are two ways you can look at the phrase "Jewish-diseased."

1. He is a Jew with a diseased brain, correlated with being literally a Jew.

2. His brain has been brainwashed to act as a goyim with a Jewish drive. Or Hardware programmed with "special" software (i.e. Goy programmed by Jew and given the Jewish disease).

I meant the second choice.

Old December 15th, 2010 #11
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
There are two ways you can look at the phrase "Jewish-diseased."

1. He is a Jew with a diseased brain, correlated with being literally a Jew.

2. His brain has been brainwashed to act as a goyim with a Jewish drive. Or Hardware programmed with "special" software (i.e. Goy programmed by Jew and given the Jewish disease).

I meant the second choice.
After looking over the facts, it's pretty obvious what a huge turd he was. Too bad the Germans didn't win that war. They came close against tremendous odds.

But at least they fought.

I'd rather die fighting - than live under Jewish slavery.

There are things far worse than death. Death does not define you - it's how you live that defines you.

The Germans didn't bow.

Old December 15th, 2010 #12
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

The biographers say he was descended from Pennsylvania Mennonites who ended up in America to avoid religious warfare in Europe, but that is only what i have read.
Interesting fact - the reason Amish men don't wear mustaches is because it is a traditional symbol of being pacifists, since professional soldiers of the 17th century all had them.

If you look at some of the names - Admiral Nimitz, Patton, Eisenhower(possibly) were all Germanic warrior blood.

Old December 15th, 2010 #13
Chris Clafton

Chris Clafton

Quote:
After looking over the facts, it's pretty obvious what a huge turd he was. Too bad the Germans didn't win that war. They came close against tremendous odds.
I occasionally wish that, and direct my inner anger towards those who believe they were on the right side, but then realize that they (WW2 vets) wouldn't have known the truth. Thankfully the internet has made me realize what a shame it was that they "won."

I like to imagine the Germans won in another dimension, and are living in grand time, while I sit here toiling away in this one.

Old December 15th, 2010 #14
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The biographers say he was descended from Pennsylvania Mennonites who ended up in America to avoid religious warfare in Europe, but that is only what i have read.
Interesting fact - the reason Amish men don't wear mustaches is because it is a traditional symbol of being pacifists, since professional soldiers of the 17th century all had them.

If you look at some of the names - Admiral Nimitz, Patton, Eisenhower(possibly) were all Germanic warrior blood.
Yes, except for Eisenhower. It is an established fact that his father was a Jew. From here, it looks like the biographers just wrote down what someone wanted written. Why? Could it have had something to do with his Presidential bid? Hm....

The biographers like to try to muddy the waters a bit when it comes to Jewishness. Note the Jewish name Eisenhauer in his family tree. Eisenhower Is A derivative of Eisenhauer.

From this vantage point, Eisenhower looks pretty damn Jewish.

Eisenhower's Jewish father marks him. The fact the Eisenhower and Eisenhauer are Jewish names mark him. Eisenhower's promotion by a rich Jewish financier marks him. Eisenhower's actions also mark him.

The man was a disgrace. And a war criminal.

I don't know if he was "Jewish enough" to have the "right of return" to The Jewish Nation - but I could check.

Maybe.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 15th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.

Old December 15th, 2010 #15
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
I occasionally wish that, and direct my inner anger towards those who believe they were on the right side, but then realize that they (WW2 vets) wouldn't have known the truth. Thankfully the internet has made me realize what a shame it was that they "won."

I like to imagine the Germans won in another dimension, and are living in grand time, while I sit here toiling away in this one.
About a year ago I ran into a well known WW2 fighter ace and we discussed this.

Believe it or not - he said that he now realizes that he fought on the wrong side.

Old December 15th, 2010 #16
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thad Charles

I vote yes. The "Swedish Jew" thing is the smoking gun.

Old December 15th, 2010 #17
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Oy Ze Hate

Technically speaking, he was a gentile. Because Jew status is transferred from Jewish bitch to Jewish whelp. This is how the kikes officially determine who gets to be in the Natural Born Mafioso Gang some call Da Juice. It's through the ma bitch's blood/DNA/genome. This also applies to the ugly, in most cases, especially so after they're fully grown.

However, as mentioned, his paternal side had some Jewish (Khazar) blood. So, big shot Jews behind the scenes were probably assisting him in various ways and then they likely made him loyal and/or devoted to them somehow. Perhaps he was a faggot and they had pics of him banging some other faggot. Or perhaps he owed some Jews a bunch of money.

They pull the strings, he goes from colonel to not just general, but 5* General. Quite a antiheroic leap, thatz. Then throw in Supreme Allied Commander status for a proven and disliked incompetent. (He was near the bottom of his class and Kwanye West Point.)

He was just a tard, a turd, and total fucking son of a Jewish bitch. But how symptomatic of American stupidity is it that this fucker is considered some kind of national hero? Oh please no!!! Not the Kwa!!

The question of whether he was Jewish by birth is basically moot. Same for many if not most AmeriKwans. Dumbfuck useful idiots (I don't) like Ike might as well be Jews. Since they spend their lives totally unaware of the kikes, while the kikes run the mass media, big banks, federal government, etc. ai, the people basically become so Jew-like in their shit-headed ignorance that they might as well be "blood Jews", ie actual demons.

Tabula Rosa and all that.

Old December 15th, 2010 #18
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Kike or just kike-minded, it makes no practical difference. The indisputable fact is that he was a mass murderer of POWs and innocent German civilians. He was what he accused the Nazis of being, and there's far more rock-solid evidence that proves it.

Old December 15th, 2010 #19
C.I.C.

C.I.C.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...avelic.jpg?o=1

Was Eisenhauer a Jew? That's like saying Is the New World Order Jewish, or do bears shit in the woods? The Jews lead and control ALL sides. Jews and Turks and Mischlenge Jewish Aryan mongrels are psychopaths. They kill each other and they kill Aryans, because that's just what psychopathic Turks and Jews and all the admixtures do, it's in the Talmud.

Old December 16th, 2010 #20
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Oy Ze Hate

The Jew Book, aka the Bible, is basically a Talmud Lite for dumb goyim.

It's full of nonsense, psychopathy, and genocide, just like the Jews who wrote it.

Hello? Anybody out of kindergarten here?

THE SIMPSONS....

Here's the opening to a major American animated television show.

There are people in this country who actually find this...entertaining.

Many of them also "beLIEve" the Holocaust actually happened.

"All America is an insane asylum." --Ezra Pound

Thread