Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2011 #1
April

April
Question Covington starting Dr Pierce library?

Yeah, that is what I thought. Would love to have Fred Streed comment on this turn of events, that after so many years of talking shit about William Pierce, HAC has named himself his successor.....

[No links to this person. --A.L.]

"One of our people recently suggested that in view of the fact that none of his own former associates seem to give a particular damn about preserving his political legacy, that I myself establish a kind of William L. Pierce Memorial archive of documents, recordings, etc. I would be happy to do so, if anyone wants to send me any Pierce memorabilia, old correspondence, etc. Also, if you can direct me to short audio files on the internet or anywhere else for use on Radio Free Northwest, it would be appreciated. His ADVs are too long for complete re-broadcast, although you’d think somebody from whatever’s left of Hillsboro would make them available.

-HAC"

So apparently HAC's followers do not have the internet knowhow to access ( as in Access Sally) the ADV's which are still available on the NA website.....Curious.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 25th, 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Old June 24th, 2011 #2
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Would love to have Fred Streed comment on this turn of events
You know just as well as I do that Methuselah can't log on so close to Shabbat. There's a full synagogue to preach to tomorrow, and Rabbi needs to comb his beard and prepare.

Old June 24th, 2011 #3
Hadding

Hadding

This is obviously in reaction to the blog that I started last week, www.williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com .

I had the idea to gather some links and also ask people to transcribe articles that are not yet online. I haven't put a lot of things there yet. I'd like to get other people into it, because I am sure that other people would be willing to put some work into it.

Most of the exploitation of Dr. Pierce's work that I've seen recently has been by Greg Johnson and Harold Covington. What's wrong with this picture?

I just don't think that the showcasing and exploitation of Dr. Pierce's work should be left to people that he despised. Covington probably understood this motivation, and meanwhile he's looking for ways to strike back at me for exposing his lies over the past few months. No doubt he sees that this is a sensitive spot and wants to press his thumb into the wound.

Last edited by Hadding; June 24th, 2011 at 05:48 PM.

Old June 25th, 2011 #4
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior
Default New Dr. Pierce Video Archive - Coming Soon

A website is being built which will hold Dr. Pierce's ADV broadcasts which have been turned into video format.

Old June 25th, 2011 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

No links to the congenital liar. That's the rule here.

Old June 25th, 2011 #6
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
A website is being built which will hold Dr. Pierce's ADV broadcasts which have been turned into video format.
Making videos of Dr. Pierce's radio addresses seems to be a major hobby for some people. As long as there aren't any that say Northwest Front or have a soundbite of Harold Covington at the beginning, I would be happy to link to that.

Old June 25th, 2011 #7
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Making videos of Dr. Pierce's radio addresses seems to be a major hobby for some people. As long as there aren't any that say Northwest Front or have a soundbite of Harold Covington at the beginning, I would be happy to link to that.
This archive will have nothing to do with Covington.

Old June 25th, 2011 #8
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Is Hadding having a Hunter Wallace moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Most of the exploitation of Dr. Pierce's work that I've seen recently has been by Greg Johnson and Harold Covington. What's wrong with this picture?

I just don't think that the showcasing and exploitation of Dr. Pierce's work should be left to people that he despised.
Exploitation? If that means showcasing his best articles for new audiences and bringing him into ongoing debates, then I am guilty as charged. If it means anything else, then you are insinuating lies. Despised? I was on good terms with Dr. Pierce.

Old June 25th, 2011 #9
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Exploitation? If that means showcasing his best articles for new audiences and bringing him into ongoing debates, then I am guilty as charged. If it means anything else, then you are insinuating lies. Despised? I was on good terms with Dr. Pierce.
I didn't specifically say that Dr. Pierce despised you, but if he knew of you now, I think he would.

National Vanguard Books declined to sell Francis Parker Yockey's Imperium because it contained a foreword credited to Willis Carto, and thus promoted Carto, who is a sterling character compared to Covington. Do you think that Dr. Pierce would have licensed his work to be used by an entity that simultaneously promotes Harold Covington?

You are using Dr. Pierce's work to build up an enterprise that simultaneously promotes Harold Covington. This is perverse and inappropriate.

Here is what Dr. Pierce had to say about Harold Covington.

Last edited by Hadding; June 25th, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Old June 26th, 2011 #10
April

April

I just think that it is funny that Harold talks shit about Dr P and now wants to form a library archive for him like nothing happened. It is just plain strange.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 26th, 2011 #11
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I just think that it is funny that Harold talks shit about Dr P and now wants to form a library archive for him like nothing happened. It is just plain strange.
Covington has never been interested in consistency, so far as I can tell. According to Klassen's "Anatomy of a Hypocrite," back when Covington was talking about becoming ordained as a CI minister, he was still privately referring to the "dead Jew on a stick."

It's what you could call the self-contradictory nature of evil. It's impossible to lie and be 100% consistent. If he pretends to revere Dr. Pierce part of the time, the rest of his time he's going to be cursing under his breath, because it's clear that he really envied and hated him, which is the same attitude that Covington has had toward everyone more successful than himself.

Suppose that Covington goes ahead with this. It's kind of a self-imposed punishment, isn't it? Could you imagine Dr. Pierce wanting to be the archivist for Harold Covington? No way! And Covington would be stuck with maintaining the public pretense of veneration for the man that he hated and envied.

I suppose that we could expect Covington to invent some more fake Dr. Pierce quotes that reflect positively on himself and publicize them through his Dr. Pierce site. I already saw a brand-new apocryphal Dr. Pierce quote on Covington's blog just yesterday. He put it in the mouth of one of his alleged "former National Alliance member" sockpuppets.

All the more reason why I need to keep exposing this guy's frauds. I must say, though, he becomes so ridiculous that fairly often I feel it's not even necessary to say anything.

Last edited by Hadding; June 26th, 2011 at 01:26 AM.

Old June 26th, 2011 #12
MP

MP

"in view of the fact that none of his own former associates seem to give a particular damn about preserving his political legacy"

Typical Covington lies.

Who We Are and Thoughts on Revolution have been put online.

I've scanned BULLETINS and have many more to scan in the near future - at least before summer is over.

In fact, one of those BULLETINS might contain writing about Covington.

Old June 26th, 2011 #13
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP View Post
"in view of the fact that none of his own former associates seem to give a particular damn about preserving his political legacy"

Typical Covington lies.

Who We Are and Thoughts on Revolution have been put online.

I've scanned BULLETINS and have many more to scan in the near future - at least before summer is over.

In fact, one of those BULLETINS might contain writing about Covington.
I have The Perils of Hobbyism already on my blog. I am not sure if there was any specific reference to Covington after that. Maybe one.

Thread