VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2012 #1
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Exclamation Le Pen Convicted for WWII Remarks

Remember the truth is 'verboten' !

Quote:
Former French right leader convicted for WWII remarks

PARIS — An appeals court in Paris upheld a three-month suspended jail sentence against former far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen. The punishment, which also included a 10,000 euro ($13,000) fine, was first imposed in 2008 after Le Pen was found guilty of denying a crime against humanity.

Le Pen made the remarks in an interview with a far-right magazine in 2005. He told Rivarol magazine that "in France, at least, the German occupation was not especially inhumane, even if there were a number of excesses — inevitable in a country of 550,000 square kilometers."

Le Pen said he would appeal the ruling to France's Court of Cassation, the country's court of last resort, and linked Thursday's decision with the French presidential election in April.

"I will make an appeal in cassation against this decision, which I'm not surprised comes during the election period," Le Pen told AFP, accusing the courts of "opportunism".

The far-right leader handed over the reins of his National Front (FN) party to his daughter Marine last year and she is currently in third place in opinion polls, with around 20 percent, ahead of the presidential vote.

Belittled the 'gas chambers'

Le Pen, who founded the FN in 1972, had been convicted of racism or anti-Semitism on a number of previous occasions. In 1987 he described the [so-called] Nazi gas chambers as a "detail of history."

In 2002 Le Pen shocked observers by making it through to the second round of France's presidential election.

http://theneworder.org/news/2012/02/...-wwii-remarks/

Old February 20th, 2012 #2
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

And so the wheels of the Jewish propaganda machine keep turning.

Old February 20th, 2012 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Jean-Marie Le Pen, one of VNN's Speech Martyrs.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66265

Good move by Le Pen to hand over leadership to his daughter Marine. Many 'men' would be scared shitless to say the things Marine does.
Did she ever venture into racial politics?

Old February 20th, 2012 #4
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
Remember the truth is 'verboten' !
This guy caught a charge for saying that "the German occupation was not especially inhumane"?

Bullshit.

Old February 20th, 2012 #5
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Quote:
Good move by Le Pen to hand over leadership to his daughter Marine. Many 'men' would be scared shitless to say the things Marine does.
Le Pen handed nothing over Tom. She had a hard fought battle with Bruno Gollnisch to win leadership of the FN.

Old February 20th, 2012 #6
H.B.

First of all, the Holocaust never happened. No one I know who has investigated the claims still believes them.

Secondly, jews are not part of "humanity." They are hateful demons in "human" form who, as a group, embrace the worst forms of murderous, warmongering, parasitic and predatory behavior sometimes seen in humans.

A chimpanzee may chew off the face of a rival, but it does not make the chimpanzee "human" simply because humans have, on very rare occasions, sunk to similar levels of depravity.

Last edited by H.B.; February 21st, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Old February 20th, 2012 #7
Kamerad Q

Fictitious history by legislative decree is a crime against humanity. Truth can stand on its own merit. Fiction requires the punitive power of the state for acceptance. If history goes to the victor, then clearly Jews won world war two. With a history of convenience Jews have given themselves carte blanche to run roughshod over the world and they do. If Hístōr were alive today he would be in prison. Believing Jews and their white plutocratic butt buddies is denying a crime against humanity.

Old February 20th, 2012 #8
Fenria
Self imposed ban

I just still can't get over the fact that it's illegal anywhere in the Magna Carta adhering western world to speak WORDS. Fucking words!!!!!

IT'S ILLEGAL TO SPEAK WORDS!

Oh my fucking gods, it's illegal to speak words.

Seriously, that shit is still washing over me. Every time I think about it, I am just astounded that things have gone this far and that the jew has been allowed to take us to this precipice.

Holy fucking hell, it's illegal to speak words!

Welcome to 1000 AD. Wake the fuck up, lurkers, it's later than you think.

Old February 20th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
This guy caught a charge for saying that "the German occupation was not especially inhumane"?

Bullshit.
That's because this current JEW occupation of France is what's especially inhumane -- a crime against humanity.

Old February 20th, 2012 #10
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
I just still can't get over the fact that it's illegal anywhere in the Magna Carta adhering western world to speak WORDS. Fucking words!!!!!

Oh my fucking gods, it's illegal to speak words.

Seriously, that shit is still washing over me. Every time I think about it, I am just astounded that things have gone this far and that the jew has been allowed to take us to this precipice.

Holy fucking hell, it's illegal to speak words!

Welcome to 1000 AD. Wake the fuck up, lurkers, it's later than you think.
Yet they still have the unmitigated gall [i.e., chutzpah] to fault Adolf for "censoring a photo for being beneath one's dignity."

From the thread: Pictures of Hitler.

Quote:
"The Nazi monster later banned it from being published for being 'beneath one's dignity'."
So Hitler was a "monster" for banning a picture from being published, but locking people up for words is A-O-fucking-K?

Old February 20th, 2012 #11
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

I thought I saw a video of Marine Le Pen speaking in which she appeared very comfortable with jews in France, and even appeared to be pro-Zionist. I'm I not remembering correctly?

Old February 20th, 2012 #12
Roger S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
I thought I saw a video of Marine Le Pen speaking in which she appeared very comfortable with jews in France, and even appeared to be pro-Zionist. I'm I not remembering correctly?
She is. She has been wasting her time kissing up to the Jews ever since she became the FN leader. She claimed that the Holyhoax was a "great tragedy of the 20th century", for instance. When she visited America last year, one of the only noteworthy people she met was an Israeli UN envoy (and he was castigated by other Israelis for being photographed with her):

It is obvious that she thinks her father's reputation as an "anti-Semite" is a liability, hence the absence of anti-Jewish rhetoric from all of her public statements. If she is not willing to discuss the problem, and wants to pretend the Jews should be welcome in France, she is ultimately part of the problem.

That said...at least she is not a neocon, and wants to leave the EU and stop immigration regardless of her position on the Jews. Even with the compromises, I'd rather see her win the election than unspeakable scum like Sarkozy and Hollande. Hollande will win, unfortunately.

Old February 20th, 2012 #13
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
Only words and ideas that offend the agenda of the powers that be are illegal, vulgarity plums new depths daily. Even invisible ships leave a wake, so the powers that be can be easily identified by what is forbidden. What is identified by the forbidden is a colossal flashing neon sign that reads; “Good for the Jews”. The Jewish media-industrial complex for full spectrum perception dominance has a sign of similar size on the hills of Hollywood.

What’s the difference between a strong-arm robber and the Tribe? Answer; the strong-arm robber is honest in his craft, and will only relieve the quarry of their purse, while the Tribe will relieve the quarry of their purse, and their civilization with the quarry being none the wiser for the duration of the heist. In addition, if apprehended the strong-arm robber will be penalized in some fashion. While the Tribe, if held to account, will be lauded a victim of a grave injustice to be compensated for all eternity.

Tags
le pen

Thread