Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2012 #1
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default MIT Israeli Jew Arrested for Child Sex Crimes

MIT Israeli Jew Arrested for Child Sex Crimes

Nice Jewish boy. So smart and intelligent.

A researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology was busted by undercover cops, after he tried to set up a sexual tryst with a woman and her two daughters – one of whom was 12.

Yaron Segal, 30, set up the sordid meeting with a woman he met in an internet chat room.


Yaron Segal, a Jew, probably liked to rape 12 yr old Ukrainian girls back in Israel, but being caught in USA, he went for American girls.

Officers arrested the Israeli born physicist after he flew to Colorado from Massachusetts, planning on meeting with the mystery woman and her children.

He was charged with traveling with intent to engage in a sexual act with a person under 12, a count which carries a minimum penalty of 30 years in prison.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qv6IMhf0

Looks like the end of his Jewish Supremacism.

Yaron Segal

Postdoctoral Associate at PVLab at MIT



Yaron Segal's Linkedin professional page Overview

Current

Postdoctoral Associate at PVLab at MIT

Past

Graduate Student at Yale University Applied Physics
Research Assistant at IBM Yorktown, Physical Sciences Department
Research Assistant - Wise Observatory at Tel Aviv University

see all
Education

Yale University
Tel Aviv University


Yaron Segal's Experience
Postdoctoral Associate at PVLab
MIT

Educational Institution; 5001-10,000 employees; Higher Education industry

April 2011 – Present (11 months)

Studying interface and surface properties of materials used in photovoltaic devices.
Led writing of grant proposals which received 1.8M$ from federal and private agencies.


http://www.linkedin.com/in/yaronsegal
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/



The Jew Israeli supremacist Yaron Segal.



Alumni of Tel Aviv University, Living in North America. logo
Alumni of Tel Aviv University, Living in North America.
Israel USA Connection - High-Tech and Technology Professionals logo
Israel USA Connection - High-Tech and Technology Professionals



The US taxpayer funding the Israeli Jew sex criminal.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 2nd, 2012 at 07:40 PM.
 
Old April 2nd, 2012 #2
ShaneBaldwin
Member
 
ShaneBaldwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 389
ShaneBaldwin
Default

Wonder if he'll magically get out and go back to Israel.?
__________________
Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep, or movin' too fast. His idea of a great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death or victory.
 
Old April 3rd, 2012 #3
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Going from a Physics PHD to the lowest rung in jail for 30 years. That's going to be a brutal adjustment.
 
Old April 3rd, 2012 #4
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,686
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Going from a Physics PHD to the lowest rung in jail for 30 years. That's going to be a brutal adjustment.
One of "God's Chosen" ...funny how Jewish genius is frequently infested with the sick virus of perversity. Must be genetic.
__________________
One of the many blessings of being self-chosen by god, is permission to kill anyone questioning your divinity.
 
Old April 3rd, 2012 #5
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Thought crime.
 
Old April 3rd, 2012 #6
ShaneBaldwin
Member
 
ShaneBaldwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 389
ShaneBaldwin
Default

I really believe Israel will get him out. They'll work out a deal. His skills are valuable.
__________________
Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep, or movin' too fast. His idea of a great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death or victory.
 
Old April 4th, 2012 #7
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,686
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Thought crime.
Homeland Security is going undercover in chat rooms trying to drum up business. They must justify their existence and the tens of billions, in taxpayers hard-earned cash, they consume every year.
__________________
One of the many blessings of being self-chosen by god, is permission to kill anyone questioning your divinity.
 
Old April 5th, 2012 #8
dirtyjew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So I got to this site tru google. Just wondering, are you antisemitic faggots really are this fucking stupid? no, srsly, are you? its like taking the Josef Fritzel case and conclude from that, that all Christans/Austrians like to rape their daughters in their basement. this is how your fucking logic works.
Come to think of that, it would make sense, I mean you pieces of shit are probably inbred, right?
 
Old April 9th, 2012 #9
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Thought crime.

Morality is created by the White Community to protect the White Community.


Soliciting sex from 12 yr old White girls is against White Community Morals. The logic being that doing so damages the community by damaging the individual.


Funny that you would jump in to protect a Jew who attempted child rape.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 9th, 2012 #10
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,825
P.E.
Default

I thought it was going to be Noam Chomsky.
 
Old April 9th, 2012 #11
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,686
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
Funny that you would jump in to protect a Jew who attempted child rape.

This "child" exists only in the pustular cyberspace netherworld created by Homeland Security for the sole purpose of entrapment. Next agents will be posting, here, on VNN, hoping to ensnare some of us for being "potential domestic terrorists"
__________________
One of the many blessings of being self-chosen by god, is permission to kill anyone questioning your divinity.
 
Old April 9th, 2012 #12
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,686
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjew View Post
So I got to this site tru google. Just wondering, are you antisemitic faggots really are this fucking stupid? no, srsly, are you? its like taking the Josef Fritzel case and conclude from that, that all Christans/Austrians like to rape their daughters in their basement. this is how your fucking logic works.
Come to think of that, it would make sense, I mean you pieces of shit are probably inbred, right?
Were you googling Josef Fritzel pictures, by any chance, mr dirtyjew?
__________________
One of the many blessings of being self-chosen by god, is permission to kill anyone questioning your divinity.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #13
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
This "child" exists only in the pustular cyberspace netherworld created by Homeland Security for the sole purpose of entrapment. Next agents will be posting, here, on VNN, hoping to ensnare some of us for being "potential domestic terrorists"
He wrote he personally wanted to have pedophile sex.

He told her he wanted to have intercourse with her and both of her children.

Over the next few weeks Segal messaged Hipps on the chat room, as well as by email, text and Yahoo Chat.

He repeated his desire to have sex with Hipps’ daughters and sent raunchy photos and videos of himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qv6IMhf0
He crossed the state line with intent to have pedophile sex. This was not a "thought crime", he physically travelled across state lines with intent to commit a child rape.






.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #14
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
This "child" exists only in the pustular cyberspace netherworld created by Homeland Security for the sole purpose of entrapment. Next agents will be posting, here, on VNN, hoping to ensnare some of us for being "potential domestic terrorists"
DHS was involved because he was not a US citizen. He was a foreign Israeli citizen, conspiring to commit a crime on US soil.


Segal, an Israeli citizen, was busted by agents with the Department of Homeland Security and charged with felonies, including "traveling with intent to engage in a sexual act with a person under 12," according to The Smoking Gun website.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/03...#ixzz1rdv3phKI
The FBI sting of the Jew NASA scientist in which they posed as Israeli Mossad agents, was also a sting. Conspiracy to commit a crime, planning to commit a crime, and making the physical moves to carry out the final stages of it, is as close as intent needs to be proven to the courts.

Jew gets caught trying to sell classified documents to supposed Israeli agents. Sting, yes. Illegal intent, yes. Conspiracy to commit crime, yes.

Whether the Israeli thinks he is going to rape a 12 year old American girl, or thinks he is going to sell classified docs to Israeli agents, it is still a crime. These Israelis were charged for the physical actions they carried out, in this MIT case "Israeli citizen travelling with intent to rape a child".


.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #15
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,686
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
DHS was involved because he was not a US citizen. He was a foreign Israeli citizen, conspiring to commit a crime on US soil.


Segal, an Israeli citizen, was busted by agents with the Department of Homeland Security and charged with felonies, including "traveling with intent to engage in a sexual act with a person under 12," according to The Smoking Gun website.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/03...#ixzz1rdv3phKI
The FBI sting of the Jew NASA scientist in which they posed as Israeli Mossad agents, was also a sting. Conspiracy to commit a crime, planning to commit a crime, and making the physical moves to carry out the final stages of it, is as close as intent needs to be proven to the courts.

Jew gets caught trying to sell classified documents to supposed Israeli agents. Sting, yes. Illegal intent, yes. Conspiracy to commit crime, yes.

Whether the Israeli thinks he is going to rape a 12 year old American girl, or thinks he is going to sell classified docs to Israeli agents, it is still a crime. These Israelis were charged for the physical actions they carried out, in this MIT case "Israeli citizen travelling with intent to rape a child".


.
Well said. You're correct.
__________________
One of the many blessings of being self-chosen by god, is permission to kill anyone questioning your divinity.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.
Page generated in 0.14194 seconds.