VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2012 #1
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn
Default FBI: "Domestic Threat White Supremacy Extremism"

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012...tremism_052212
5/22/12

"It was a gruesome and hateful crime—three men with white supremacist tattoos punching and kicking the face and body of an African-American man at a bus stop in Houston last summer simply because of the color of his skin. All three were recently convicted of the attack, following an investigation by the FBI and its partners."

"Moving forward, we see three keys to turning back the ongoing scourge of white supremacy extremism:

■Our increased emphasis on the lawful gathering, analyzing, and sharing of intelligence on current and emerging trends, tactics, and threats.
■Continued collaboration with our local, state, tribal, and federal partners, especially on our Joint Terrorism Task Forces around the nation.
■And most importantly, the support of Americans who find these types of crimes abhorrent and antithetical to our way of life.
If you have information on domestic terror threats of any kind, submit a tip or contact your local FBI field office."

Old May 25th, 2012 #2
OTPTT
Banned

But never mind the hordes of violent niggers attacking Whites all across America.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 25th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Old May 25th, 2012 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
"Moving forward, we see three keys to turning back the ongoing scourge of white supremacy extremism:

■Our increased emphasis on the lawful gathering, analyzing, and sharing of intelligence on current and emerging trends, tactics, and threats.
"Lawful gatherings" is an affront to the freedom of association, it is none of their business who we talk to. Have they intervened at a gathering of the Synagog of Satan? How about the jewish NAACP or million man march? What about the hate-filled La Raza (the race).

Quote:
■Continued collaboration with our local, state, tribal, and federal partners, especially on our Joint Terrorism Task Forces around the nation.
Their hounds from hell orgs should be eliminated, since they are there as WMD against the rights of the citizenry.

Quote:
■And most importantly, the support of Americans who find these types of crimes abhorrent and antithetical to our way of life.
If you have information on domestic terror threats of any kind, submit a tip or contact your local FBI field office."
In other words, "those who we still have bullshitted."

The police state must be dismantled, and it must be done soon. Only one man, visible in politics, wants to do this.

Old May 25th, 2012 #4
Nate Richards

Nate Richards

There's got to be some fbi employees bright enough to see down the road a little. Don't they care about their own families?

Old May 25th, 2012 #5
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Proper Planning

If I was working for the Famous But Incompetent, I would be getting my Passport in order and finding out what countries do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. They will be late leaving as soon as the economy and government collapse. I have predicted that this will occur before the November elections.

Old May 25th, 2012 #6
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If I was working for the Famous But Incompetent, I would be getting my Passport in order and finding out what countries do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. They will be late leaving as soon as the economy and government collapse. I have predicted that this will occur before the November elections.
I agree, and the tell-tale signs are out there, too.

1) Election year, and the kikes want Obunghole or Romney, with a lean towards Obunghole.

2) The economy is teetering on the brink, and the devastating effect on the conscious minds of the voters will make them vote for one of their two chosen swine, if collapse becomes reality.

3) The liberty movement is making great strides, it will take something spectacular to trump it. Look for ecno-or-terror false flags.

4) With them trying so hard to get a race war going, it appears they will do whatever they can to cause rifts and sidetrack the retribution they so richly deserve.

5) New laws like NDAA and the internet switch they just gave Obunghole, along with foreign troops stationed here and a host of other things, too numerous to mention.

Old May 26th, 2012 #7
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jason 916

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post

Translation: We are relying on guilt-ridden self-hating snitches, as always, because we really are that incompetent and dumbed-down.

Old May 26th, 2012 #8
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
There's got to be some fbi employees bright enough to see down the road a little. Don't they care about their own families?
You would think a few in the military, could see the bigger picture, as well. These endless wars for Israel are weakening the very homeland they swore to defend. Little Suzy and Billy, in flyover land, are going to have a very rough go of it, thanks to the actions of their fathers, far away from the real frontlines.

Old May 26th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
But never mind the hordes of violent niggers attacking Whites all across America.
That's all part of their plan - to rise against that is "abhorrent and antithetical" to THEIR "way of life."

Old May 26th, 2012 #10
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

all kwaps are anti-white, so bullshit articles and alerts are to be expected.

those zogbot pieces of shit basically ignore the huge majority of inter-racial crime which is shitskin against Humans,
promoting some fake stories that "supremacist" will take over the kwa and all the goyim niggerdiggers will be denied their "basetbol" and hiphop

it would be great if such warring were true;
if shitskins really were constantly being killed
it would be a a sign that massive changes are taking place in post-white north america..

Rambo, John J.

Old May 26th, 2012 #11
Horseman

Horseman

that's the best they could come up with - a "gruesome an hateful " mere beating? Just come to VNN and look at the news story today to find the triple murder of whites by a nigger. Haha, I have to admit, It makes me feel good about myself to look down on these highly educated, highly paid idiots in the FBI. But I realize it's important to listen to what Dr. Pierce says about violence against niggers - that is not going to do the white race any good at this time. All that comes out of it is a decent man goes to jail for 30 years.

Old May 26th, 2012 #12
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
all kwaps are anti-white, so bullshit articles and alerts are to be expected.

those zogbot pieces of shit basically ignore the huge majority of inter-racial crime which is shitskin against Humans,
promoting some fake stories that "supremacist" will take over the kwa and all the goyim niggerdiggers will be denied their "basetbol" and hiphop

it would be great if such warring were true;
if shitskins really were constantly being killed
it would be a a sign that massive changes are taking place in post-white north america..
Indubitably! Such changes could only be "abhorrent and antithetical" to those that are not only content with the status quo [the nigger on White crimes and rapes] but are actively fighting to keep it that way.

Old May 26th, 2012 #13
Horseman

Horseman

The FBI is a group of little turds. little men. little in mind. little in spirit.

Old May 26th, 2012 #14
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
The FBI is a group of little turds. little men. little in mind. little in spirit.
In other words, ZOGbots.

Old May 26th, 2012 #15
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Dale VanderMeer
Exclamation Where Was The Fbi In These Cases Below? Out to Starbucks On These Days?

These federal donut chasers forgot all about the many nig flash mobs over last summer.:

They stole from a :spic ! That's funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; May 26th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Thread