VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 18th, 2012 #1
cillian

cillian
Default Crusaders For Yahweh-Aryan Nations LLC has registered to lobby in Washington

‘White nationalism’ group registers to lobby in Washington
By Kevin Bogardus - 06/18/12 11:18 AM ET

A “white nationalism” group has registered to lobby in Washington, according to lobbying disclosure records.

The group, Crusaders For Yahweh-Aryan Nations LLC, said on a form filed Thursday that it would lobby on “any activities that adversly afect [sic] the White Race.”

The group describes itself as “pro-white Christian identity [and] white nationalism.”

The registration is the second to be filed recently by a group associated with racial politics. The American Nazi Party in April registered to lobby on “political rights and ballot access laws,” according to disclosure records.

Paul Mullet, senior pastor for the group, told The Hill that the Crusaders for Yahweh plans to be more politically active, and entering the lobbying field is part of that effort.

“Because we need to have Christianity brought back to American society,” Mullet said. “For one, the white race is being targeted as a hate group. Everywhere we turn, we are being depicted as a bunch of inbreds. … It is time we take a stand.”

Mullet denied his group stands for white supremacy.

"No, I'm white nationalist. I'm pro-white," Mullet said.

Mullet said the group has 37 chapters across the country and plans to run candidates for local political offices.

Mullet said he has not met with any lawmakers or congressional staff yet, though he wishes to do so.

“If somebody wants to talk to someone who is pro-white, they are labeled a racist. That's not true,” Mullet said. “I will meet with these people.”

Mullet’s group has already filed a second quarter report for 2012. The group indicated they hadn’t lobbied during the quarter and spent less than $5,000, according to records.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...sters-to-lobby

Old June 18th, 2012 #2
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Crusaders for Yahweh...White Nationalists?

What's next, Crusaders for Allah, White Nationalists?

Old June 18th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The words Yahweh and Aryan have no business being used together as part of a WN group's name.

Obviously these flakes are believers in the "White people are the true Israelites - Hebrew is an Aryan language" Christrian Identity hogwash.

Old June 18th, 2012 #4
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The words Yahweh and Aryan have no business being used together as part of a WN group's name.

Obviously these flakes are believers in the "Whate people are the true Israelites - Hebrew is an Aryan language" Christrian Identity retards.
Allahu Akbar! White Power! No?

Old June 18th, 2012 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Mike in Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Crusaders for Yahweh...White Nationalists?

What's next, Crusaders for Allah, White Nationalists?
Oh Lordy! They must be some kind of CI beanbags. Good old Father Yahweh. The only good thing about good old Father Yahweh is that it spent most of its time killing and eating its own followers, and for the most part left other people alone.

Mike

Old June 18th, 2012 #6
Alexsander

Alexsander

If they have balls who cares what they call themselves.

We'll see.

Old June 18th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsander View Post

We'll see.
Their first loyalty is to the Jew God and his "only begotten" Jew son.

Old June 18th, 2012 #8
George Mann

George Mann

Quote:

Obviously these flakes are believers in the "White people are the true Israelites - Hebrew is an Aryan language" Christrian Identity hogwash.
Actually, there is hard historical evidence that goes along way to support their claim.

However, Christian idolaters cannot be crusaders for Yahweh!

Old June 18th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsander View Post

We'll see.
It's not about what they call themselves, it's about what they believe.
I believe that contradictions matter. Christians, and the unintelligent, do not.

You cannot be racist from a biblical perspective, unless you're a Jew living in the Old Testament times who hates him some goyim. But other than that [namely New Testament Christians] the bible is clear - racism is wrong.

Old June 18th, 2012 #10
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
Actually, there is hard historical evidence that goes along way to support their claim.

Considering the Holy Babble has not one iota of concrete, scientific/factual evidence to support it, the fucking CI nutters don't either. Which is why they'll look like a bunch of "white supremacists with a religious cult sprinkle" to the public.

We don't need a stupid fucking god, or a religion, just our race. Is that SO HARD TO COMPREHEND? SO HARD TO ASK FOR?

But noooo. These CI nutbags, twats, have to fudge it all up by throwing in some obscure fake and made-up religion into the mix. Not to mention they took the name of a criminal enterprise group, the AN? Fuckbags, the whole lot of them.

Crusaders for the White Race. IS IT SO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK?!?!!?!?!!

Old June 18th, 2012 #11
George Mann

George Mann

Quote:
Their first loyalty is to the Jew God and his "only begotten" Jew son.
The God of Abraham (Enlil) has 3 sons, none of which are Jesus the Nazarene.

Old June 18th, 2012 #12
George Mann

George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
Considering the Holy Babble has not one iota of concrete, scientific/factual evidence to support it, the fucking CI nutters don't either.
One has to go well beyond the "Jewish" Torah to find the historical facts!

Old June 18th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

Considering the fact that Hebrew is part of the Afro-Asiatic language group, and is therefore unrelated to the Indo-European (Aryan) language group, that alone is more than enough evidence that their claims are nothing more than a deluded attempt at justification for their fear-of-hell based belief in the Semitic deity.

The fact that they are unable to divorce themselves completely from their superstitious belief in the Hebrew god Yahweh and the Jew Jesus, means that their first loyalty will never be with their own race, but is to the "God of Israel."

Old June 18th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
One has to go well beyond the "Jewish" Torah to find the historical facts!
I don't think you are going to do very well on VNN.

There is 0% tolerance for Christian Identity idiots here.

Go peddle your Jew-worship on Stormfront. Those hillbillies eat it up with a spoon..

Old June 18th, 2012 #15
George Mann

George Mann

Quote:
I don't think you are going to do very well on VNN.

There is 0% tolerance for Christian Identity idiots here.

Go peddle your Jew-worship elsewhere.
I am not here to promote theirs nor anyone else's ideology, just to document the demise of our race.

I will however be chiming in with a few facts and corrections now and then.

Old June 18th, 2012 #16
George Mann

George Mann

Let me get back to the actual subject at hand by saying that the Aryan Nations are acting in the interest of our race by forming this group.

Those who poo-poo their efforts are acting against us!

Old June 18th, 2012 #17
Allen
Banned

Quote:
Let me get back to the actual subject at hand by saying that the Aryan Nations are acting in the interest of our race by forming this group.

At least they are doing something, whether we agree with their religion or not. John Taylor Bowles of the NSM registered as a lobbyist, as well. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what their religious affiliation is or even they even have one, as long as they are pro white.

Old June 19th, 2012 #18
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
At least they are doing something, whether we agree with their religion or not. John Taylor Bowles of the NSM registered as a lobbyist, as well. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what their religious affiliation is or even they even have one, as long as they are pro white.
I'd rather they sit on their asses than to imply that White Nationalism equals CI and vice versa. This is a racial movement, not religious.

I respect anyone's decision to believe in make believe as long as they put the White race first and foremost. Period. I don't care what people choose to believe in as long as its behind closed doors and private.

And before anyone says it there is no compromise. You cannot expect to achieve our goal of White survival and proliferation by appealing to peoples' religious sensibilities. It must be a racial appeal, nothing more nothing less.

Old June 19th, 2012 #19
varg

varg

Quote:

Weren't you essentially doing that in a bunch of threads recently? Saying their efforts were a waste of time and they shouldn't bother? Odd how that changes for you when some CI tards are responsible..

Old June 19th, 2012 #20
George Mann

George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Weren't you essentially doing that in a bunch of threads recently? Saying their efforts were a waste of time and they shouldn't bother? Odd how that changes for you when some CI tards are responsible..
I'm not going to respond to your uneducated comments except by pointing out that you have pulled a "Stormfront" by moving a thread you don't agree with!

Thread