VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2012 #1
KraftAkt

KraftAkt
Default Jews are at the point where they admit everything

July 1, 2012, 11:05 am 28

Elad Nehorai is a writer living in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
Elad's website

Jews DO control the media

We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows.

And let’s not forget AIPAC, every anti-Semite’s favorite punching bag. We’re talking an organization that’s practically the equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I’ll never forget when I was involved in Israeli advocacy in college and being at one of the many AIPAC conventions. A man literally stood in front of us and told us that their whole goal was to only work with top-50 school graduate students because they would eventually be the people making changes in the government. Here I am, an idealistic little kid that goes to a bottom 50 school (ASU) who wants to do some grassroots advocacy, and these guys are literally talking about infiltrating the government. Intense.

Now, I know what everyone will say. That everyone tries to lobby. Every minority group and every majority group. That every group has some successful actors and directors. But that’s a far call from saying that we run Hollywood and Madison Avenue. That the Mel Gibsons of the world are right in saying we’re deliberately using our power to take over the world. That we’ve got some crazy conspiracy going down.

Okay. Fine. So some of that is kooky talk.

But let’s look at it a bit deeper.

Maybe it’s true: everyone lobbies. Maybe it’s true there are actors of every ethnicity out there. But come on. We’re the ones who are bragging about this stuff all the time. Can’t we admit that we’re incredibly successful? Can’t we say it to the world?

I’ll give my theory for why Jews don’t want to talk about their control of the media.

First of all, as much as Jews like to admit that so many of them are successful, and that so many of them have accomplished so much, they hate to admit that it has to do with they’re being Jewish. Maybe they’ll admit that it has something to do with the Jewish experience. But how many Jews will admit that there is something inherently a part of every single one of them that helps them to accomplish amazing things?

The ADL chairman, Abe Foxman, was interviewed in a great article about the subject and he said that he “would prefer people say that many executives in the industry ‘happen to be Jewish.’” This just about sums up the party line.

The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah — it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too.

This ability to succeed, this inner drive, comes not from the years of education or any other sort of conditional factors, but because of the inner spark within each Jew.

Now, the reason groups like the ADL and AIPAC hate admitting this is because, first of all, they are secular organizations. Their whole agenda is to prove that every Jew is the same as every other person in the world. I cannot imagine a more outlandish agenda. No, we’re different. We’re special.

Of course, people hate when anyone says this. They assume that if you’re saying that Jews are special, it somehow implies that they’re better.

To be honest, I’m not really sure what the word “better” even means. What I do know is that being special simply means a person has a responsibility to do good.

I think that’s the real reason most Jews are so afraid to admit that there’s something inherently powerful and good about them. Not because they’re afraid of being special. But because they’re afraid of being responsible. It means that they’re suddenly culpable when they create dirty TV shows that sully the spiritual atmosphere of the world. It means that things can’t just be created for the sake of amusement or fun or even “art.”

Suddenly, we can’t screw up the world.

The interesting thing is that Jews have done so much for the world in so many other ways. They’ve moved forward civil rights; they’ve helped save lives in Darfur, Haiti and just about everywhere else.

But that’s not enough. Fixing the world physically is only half the battle.

Our larger battle, the harder battle, is elevating the world spiritually. And this is what the people that fight with every inch of their soul to prove that Jews are just the same as everyone else are afraid of. It means that we can no longer just “express ourselves.” We’ll have to start thinking about the things we create and the way we act. It means we’ll have to start working together. It means we’ll have to hold one other, and ourselves, to a higher standard.

The time has come, though. We no longer have to change our names. We no longer have to blend in like chameleons. We own a whole freaking country.

Instead, we can be proud of who we are, and simultaneously aware of our huge responsibility — and opportunity.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-...rol-the-media/

Last edited by KraftAkt; July 4th, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Old July 4th, 2012 #2
Dylan Jones

Dylan Jones
Default Re: Jews are at the point where they admit everything

The comment section at the bottom of the article has wonderful posts by jews that would be called racist if posted by a White person.

Quote:
Robert Soran von Grosswardein · Subscribe · Top Commenter

There is no other (former) ethnic group in US with more power and control of the media, finance, politics, arts, etc. than the Jewish minority. This is the story the numbers tell, and this is the story the AIPAC conferences tell. How many congress(wo)men, senators, governors, ministers and Whit Housers can afford to miss them? Not many ...
We are successful not only individually or as families, the way usually the others do. No, we are also successful as a ethno-religious community, best integrated, but not assimilated. This is the big difference to all other people around us. Except a few, e.g. the Chinese, the Sikh communities.
And we are in part so successful in the Western world because of the Holocaust narrative that still guarantees us a kind of collective bonus. This is maybe an explanation why it is much more difficult for us to be individually and collectively successful in the Asian countries that had nothing to do with the Western, Christian antisemitism

Old July 4th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I want to see the Jews admit to the fraud of the Holocaust.

Old July 4th, 2012 #4
KraftAkt

KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
The comment section at the bottom of the article has wonderful posts by jews that would be called racist if posted by a White person.
A lot of what they do is not allowed to whites.

"Israeli Interior Minister: “This Country Belongs to Us – The White Man!”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national...years-1.434127

Old July 4th, 2012 #5
KraftAkt

KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I could see that people wouldnt give a damn even if they did.

Old July 4th, 2012 #6
22 G

22 G

The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah — it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too" )

Yeah , He's one cocky bastard , I wonder how cocky he will be in a Round Up

Old July 4th, 2012 #7
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Paul Smith

Abe's not gonna like this..

Old July 4th, 2012 #8
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Karl Radl

Jews always get like this just before a wave of anti-jewish sentiment hits them like a hurricane and then it is everyone else's fault that it happened.

Rabbi: 'We have nothing to fear from the goyim anymore: we are too powerful!'

Congregation: 'Mazel tov!'

*Petrol bomb comes through the synagogue window*

Rabbi and Congregation together: 'Oy vey! The hate!'

Old July 4th, 2012 #9
KraftAkt

KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Jews always get like this just before a wave of anti-jewish sentiment hits them like a hurricane and then it is everyone else's fault that it happened.

Rabbi: 'We have nothing to fear from the goyim anymore: we are too powerful!'

Congregation: 'Mazel tov!'

*Petrol bomb comes through the synagogue window*

Rabbi and Congregation together: 'Oy vey! The hate!'
Right now, I dont see the slightest indication that Jews are in danger from any kind of opposition.

Old July 4th, 2012 #10
Swede
morsning korsning

Swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post
Right now, I dont see the slightest indication that Jews are in danger from any kind of opposition.
And it will not happen in the future either, unless tv or internet goes down. Our society is simply to hedonistic.

Old July 4th, 2012 #11
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews.
Oy - this kike really is high on his gefilte farts! He's forgetting at least one group of shtupid goyeem who've managed to boot-strap themselves repeatedly: the Germans have risen from the ashes of catastrophic defeat after 2 world wars the jooze used to destroy them.

What's their position today? Top nation in Europe.

You see, Ehhhhlhaaad, it's something planted in each one of 'em.

Of course it must be acknowledged that the schnipdicks do possess one attribute that the Germans and all their other White victims conspicuously lack - the total absence of an inhibiting "conscience": not being susceptible to guilt - either the genuine article or the artificial variety imposed from without - enables them to keep coming out on top.

Old July 4th, 2012 #12
JamesMiller

JamesMiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Karl: thought I'd check out VNN (from SF).

Anyway, I saw David Irving speak in L.A. about two years ago. Paraphrasing him a bit, he said, "the Jews are doing it yet again, pushing things too far, and like a hundred times in the past, the hammer will come down on them, they never learn."

Let's hope he's right.

Old July 4th, 2012 #13
Trevor Dermott

Trevor Dermott

Quote:
It's getting there, slowly but surely. There are more "the holocaust was a lie" jokes circulating now than in the past. Shit, when you've got "Holocaust survivor beauty pageants" going on in Israel, how much more ridiculous does it need to get before the whole thing cracks? The thing is, the jews will be the ones doing the laughing at first: "it's all a big practical joke goyim - good times! We made up what was for the most part an elaborate fairy tale and used it to swindle you all out of billions of dollars! Isn't that funny!? Aren't we amazing in our chutzpah!? We truly are the chosen people, wouldn't you agree!?" Jewish navel-gazing knows no bounds, so don't be surprised when it goes down that way as it already looks like it is.

Oh well. Jews are sorta like clever children - they are smart and are pretty good at getting into power, but not very good at ruling effectively. Every century or so they get a good (and well deserved) ass kicking, and they're about due.

Old July 4th, 2012 #14
John from Canada
Banned

Jews peddle the holocaust lie because it is the only viable solution. Meanwhile people make off the cuff remarks about nuking the Middle East into a sheet of glass, but bring up the subject of doing away with this good for nothing race of liars and swindlers and most folks will lose their nerve.

Old July 5th, 2012 #15
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Karl Radl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post
Sounds like Germany in the 1840s to 1870s. Then from the 1880s to the 1900s anti-jewish sentiment just came; popularly speaking, out of no where.

Note the fact that jewish shibboleths are being openly questioned even by traditional blocks of support for jews (e.g. the left as well as on the right) and you begin to see that things are turning.

Old July 5th, 2012 #16
Squarehead Chris

Squarehead Chris

Quote:

Why on earth would they do something like that?
They're still milking it for billions, aren't they.

Didn't Germany just give israel a brand new state of the art submarine?
I don't remember reading anything about payment for it though, do you?

Our great, great, great grandchildrens generation will probably still be getting bashed over the head with it in school.
I know I sure did.

In my 8th grade year I had an "English" class in which the teacher spent about half of the year harping on and on about the "holocaust", even giving us assignments about it.
We got to hear about it all, including the ridiculous myth of the lampshades.

What all of this had to do with the subject of English, I'll never know.
I think it had a whole lot more to do with the teachers last name, which was "Kramer".

Old July 5th, 2012 #17
The Bobster
Banned

I never heard a word about the Hollowhoax until I went to college......and I had a bunch of kikess teachers. Then again, I'm older than you and the lie hadn't evolved yet.

Old July 5th, 2012 #18
wite

wite

I don't understand how anyone at this point in time is not aware the American media is almost fully controlled by jews.

Old July 5th, 2012 #19
DiCarlo
Banned

Jews are plainly supremacists. End of story. Jews who harangue White Supremacists, are merely projecting.

“…If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.”— Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in “Jewish Week,” the largest Jewish publication in the United States, April 26, 1996.

“Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves.”
-- former Prime Minister of Israel, Menachim Begin, in a speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, ‘Begin and the “Beasts”, New Statesman, 25 June 1982

"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson boasted, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."

"Everything about us is different. Jews are ontologically exceptional."
-- Elie Wiesel

Stupid, programmed, Whites deny the subterfuge of jew supremacism though the jews arrogantly put it right in their faces.

Old July 5th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned

When the truth finally comes out that the holocaust was in fact a massive hoax, the Jews will be the ones pointing fingers and accusing the American government of perpetrating this fraud to cover up the fact that the Jews and other political prisoners who died in German detention and labor camps, died because of the Allied actions against Germany, which effectively caused the detainees to starve to death before the camps were finally liberated at the end of WWII.

"It wasn't us!" the Jews will cry; "It was the American government!"

Which is, of course, partly true.

Thread