VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2001 #1
Oh-High-O

Lightbulb For Billy Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan88
He could be registerd.
One never knows........lol

As far as I remember Erich never really made himself accessible to many at all.
So, if those folks want to continue to support that then I guess they like it.

If anyone really wants to contact the big oaf, you could try:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

(440)230-0685

Old January 9th, 2004 #2
enigma

Default Erich Gliebe?

Does anyone know if he still owns a home in Ohio or has he permanently relocated to WV?

Old January 9th, 2004 #3
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma
Does anyone know if he still owns a home in Ohio or has he permanently relocated to WV?

Erich spends about one weekend a month or so at NAHQ. He is weak and indecisive so Shaun Walker actually is the one mismanaging the NA. Walker also has a tendency to disappear for several days or weeks at a time and things just kind of drift along at HQ with no one clearly in charge. No one will make a decision or take any initiative out of fear of the hot tempered but dim witted whack job Walker. When they do manage to get someone capable on staff they either leave in disgust or the Skipper runs them off. An example is Robert Swenson. He would have been a real asset to the NA under Dr. Pierce.

When I left WV and the wreckage of the NA last month things were falling apart rapidly. The water was off, nothing had been winterized and the plumbing in several buildings was frozen, the roads were washed out, more staffers were quitting in disgust, things in general looked like what you would see in a third world country after the White man leaves.

But hey, what the hell, ol' Gleebster sure does give an inspiring speech don't he?

Old January 9th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed
Erich ....

When I left WV and the wreckage of the NA last month things were falling apart rapidly. The water was off, nothing had been winterized and the plumbing in several buildings was frozen, the roads were washed out, more staffers were quitting in disgust, things in general looked like what you would see in a third world country after the White man leaves.

But hey, what the hell, ol' Gleebster sure does give an inspiring speech don't he?
I know I shouldnt laugh, but I couldnt help it. That bit about the third world country after the White man leaves had me thinking of visit to Panama.

Old January 10th, 2004 #5
Craig Smith

As long as it looks good on TV. Whenever the NA next gets on TV. Which is whenever they next do a story on "extremists going nowhere fast."

Old January 10th, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Thoughts
Yes or no - would the NA with Kevin Strom as top dog have been an improvement over the Gleebster?

Could Roper have done better than the Gleebster?

Finally, would Pringle have made a better potato chip in the big red can of the National Alliance than Gleebie?

Geez I think I see your point. WLP didnt have much human material to work with. Keeriste.

Roper would clearly have been the best choice-- but only in hindsight. You have to forgive Pierce for making the decision he did. It may have been the best given the information he had at hand. Succession in a entreprenurial enterprise with a charismatic leader is always a challenge.

Old January 10th, 2004 #7
Brock Landers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Roper would clearly have been the best choice-- but only in hindsight.
Roper would have been the best choice. But why do you say "only in hindsight"? Roper had a great track record at NA. His relationship with members was great and the marches he led were the most successful in NA history. I can't think of one unique thing Gliebe has done for NA besides loot the warehouse.

Old January 10th, 2004 #8
Tom88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers
Roper would have been the best choice. But why do you say "only in hindsight"? Roper had a great track record at NA. His relationship with members was great and the marches he led were the most successful in NA history. I can't think of one unique thing Gliebe has done for NA besides loot the warehouse.
Attempt to bone every female NA member in existence. Note the attempt, most wouldn't want to have anything to do with the frankenstein looking punch drunkard...

-Tom

Old January 10th, 2004 #9
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

You have to forgive Pierce for making the decision he did. It may have been the best given the information he had at hand. Succession in a entreprenurial enterprise with a charismatic leader is always a challenge.
For the record, Dr. Pierce DID NOT choose the Gleebster as his successor. That decision was made by the board of directors. The blame for that colossal screw up lies mostly on my shoulders. Dr. Pierce absolutely refused to name a successor but he did make sure he had a board of directors in place before he died. Of course Gleebski campaigned hard for the position. It is interesting that his main lobbiest was the FBI informant and SPLC infiltrator Lawrence Meyers. Just as Meyers was there to promote Erich to Dr. Pierce as the man to run Resistance Records, and Meyers was always there to make sure Erich didn't make a total fool of himself in public, Meyers was like his shadow. Ol' Larry Meyers was always close at hand to whisper in Erich's ear or to wipe the drool from the corner of his mouth.

Gleeber and his band of ass kissing sycophants and self serving opportunists have an interest in pushing the LIE that he was Dr. Pierce's chosen successor. He was not!

Old January 10th, 2004 #10
emanresu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed
For the record, Dr. Pierce DID NOT choose the Gleebster as his successor. That decision was made by the board of directors. The blame for that colossal screw up lies mostly on my shoulders.
Mr .Streed,

Did you ever believe that the NA was the last hope for our race? If you are at least partly responsible for its 'demise', what will you do to remedy the situation? What do you suggest NA members focus on? If we were all convinced that the NA is a thing of the past, could you then advise its floundering members as to what the next logical step is?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Joe

Old January 10th, 2004 #11
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Yes or no - would the NA with Kevin Strom as top dog have been an improvement over the Gleebster?

Could Roper have done better than the Gleebster?

Finally, would Pringle have made a better potato chip in the big red can of the National Alliance than Gleebie or been just another crumb?

Almost anyone would have made a better chairman than the Gleebster. A glaringly obvious exeption to this is the person who is in fact now attempting to run the day to day affairs of the NA. I refer to Shaun Walker/Runner. The Skipper has been even more of a disaster than Gleeber. The Gleebster is terrified of making a decision, Skipper is not, he has all the audacity and confidence that so often comes with stupidity and ignorance. And he appears to have a complete inability to ever accept any responsibility for his mistakes or to lean from them.

Would Billy Roper have been better? How could he do any worse? I will say that I think Billy Is a sincere and fully committed racial patriot, unlike Gleebski who is nothing but a skank chasing opportunist who is in way over his head. I wish Billy success with his efforts. I do not fully agree with the direction he is taking with White Revolution but he is sincere and if someone is looking for a group to join White Revolution is worthy of consideration. I know most of the staff and they are good people and deserve support. Most of them are ex NA staffers and familiar with Dr. Pierce's ideology. The current leadership of the NA can't say as much.

Old January 10th, 2004 #12
Whitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers
Do you guys think Dr Piece really wanted to choose someone who spent his hard collected money to pay off members to protect his position???
Did you know Dr Pierce never bought a vehicle for himself?? Do you think he really wanted Gliebe, who apparently spent NA money to buy a new vehicle for himself, etc??

Last edited by Whitey; January 10th, 2004 at 05:03 PM.

Old January 10th, 2004 #13
Coordinator

Let’s get this straight, William Pierce left the future of the National Alliance in the hands of his handyman, Fred Streed? Has anyone here actually gotten a look at this guy? Here is a recent picture of Fred and Billy Roper:

http://www.whiterevolution.com/forum...album=33&pos=2

Crooked brown teeth, long scraggly beard and the general bearing of a homeless derelict. Fred used to hang around at Leadership Conferences wearing a clip-on tie and a greasy hat mumbling about how no one did any work around there but him.

Ask yourself, if Chairman Gliebe is such a “drooling retard,” how was he able to remove Fred from the board, fire him from staff and evict him from the property?

Like the homeless street bum he resembles, at least Fred was willing to “work for food.” Streed came to the National Alliance in the early 1990’s after he got fired from his job and after his mom kicked him out of the house. Dr. Pierce took him in and gave him a place to stay. Yes, he did a lot of work on the National Office property. No, he was never involved with anything to do with recruiting or running the National Alliance other than occasionally running the tractor on the property and constantly running his mouth.

Dr. Pierce knew talent when he saw it. He put Streed “in charge” of chopping wood and digging the drain fields for our septic tanks. Although Fred helped build a lot of the infrastructure at the National Office, illiterate nigger slaves built most of the infrastructure of Washington, DC. It does not mean they can run the country.

By firing Fred Streed, Chairman Gliebe also managed to free us from his insane wife, Marta. Years ago, Dr. Pierce paid the airfare for two Hungarian mail order brides to come to the National Office. Pierce picked one of them to marry and it wasn’t Marta. She was going to be sent back to Hungary. Out of the blue, right at the last minute, Fred, the handyman, says, “well I’ll marry you.” And he does. Their first date was their honeymoon. Marta stays in the United States, continues fucking Pierce on the side and fucks up the order desk of National Vanguard Books for the next nine years. Everyone in the National Alliance knew there was nothing they could do about Marta failing to process orders, failing to learn English and costing the Alliance thousands of dollars a month. “Marta knows whose dick to suck,” was how Chairman Gliebe explained it. And he was right.

Fred spends his days chattering on the Internet trying to sabotage what is left of the National Alliance. Surely, Dr. Pierce would be proud of the “job” Fred Streed has done after being entrusted with the legacy of his life’s work.

Before he was evicted from the property, Mr. Streed also sabotaged our well pump, damaged vehicles and cut our water lines.

Now he is reportedly back in California living with his mother and his mail order bride. Any day now, Fred Streed is going to single-handedly build another White nationalist organization to save our race. Well, with his intellect and experience, Fred will at least help someone dig a drain field for the septic tank so we can take a crap.

[email protected]

Old January 10th, 2004 #14
Brock Landers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coordinator
Let’s get this straight, William Pierce left the future of the National Alliance in the hands of his handyman, Fred Streed? Has anyone here actually gotten a look at this guy? Here is a recent picture of Fred and Billy Roper:

Crooked brown teeth, long scraggly beard and the general bearing of a homeless derelict. Fred used to hang around at Leadership Conferences wearing a clip-on tie and a greasy hat mumbling about how no one did any work around there but him.

Ask yourself, if Chairman Gliebe is such a “drooling retard,” how was he able to remove Fred from the board, fire him from staff and evict him from the property?

Like the homeless street bum he resembles, at least Fred was willing to “work for food.” Streed came to the National Alliance in the early 1990’s after he got fired from his job and after his mom kicked him out of the house. Dr. Pierce took him in and gave him a place to stay. Yes, he did a lot of work on the National Office property. No, he was never involved with anything to do with recruiting or running the National Alliance other than occasionally running the tractor on the property and constantly running his mouth.

Dr. Pierce knew talent when he saw it. He put Streed “in charge” of chopping wood and digging the drain fields for our septic tanks. Although Fred helped build a lot of the infrastructure at the National Office, illiterate nigger slaves built most of the infrastructure of Washington, DC. It does not mean they can run the country.

By firing Fred Streed, Chairman Gliebe also managed to free us from his insane wife, Marta. Years ago, Dr. Pierce paid the airfare for two Hungarian mail order brides to come to the National Office. Pierce picked one of them to marry and it wasn’t Marta. She was going to be sent back to Hungary. Out of the blue, right at the last minute, Fred, the handyman, says, “well I’ll marry you.” And he does. Their first date was their honeymoon. Marta stays in the United States, continues fucking Pierce on the side and fucks up the order desk of National Vanguard Books for the next nine years. Everyone in the National Alliance knew there was nothing they could do about Marta failing to process orders, failing to learn English and costing the Alliance thousands of dollars a month. “Marta knows whose dick to suck,” was how Chairman Gliebe explained it. And he was right.

Fred spends his days chattering on the Internet trying to sabotage what is left of the National Alliance. Surely, Dr. Pierce would be proud of the “job” Fred Streed has done after being entrusted with the legacy of his life’s work.

Before he was evicted from the property, Mr. Streed also sabotaged our well pump, damaged vehicles and cut our water lines.

Now he is reportedly back in California living with his mother and his mail order bride. Any day now, Fred Streed is going to single-handedly build another White nationalist organization to save our race. Well, with his intellect and experience, Fred will at least help someone dig a drain field for the septic tank so we can take a crap.

[email protected]
I'd like to hear Hadding's thoughts on this hit piece by NA Coordinator.

Old January 10th, 2004 #15
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

A little birdie told me "Coordinator" is the morbidly obese unsuccesful skirt-chaser Pringle. Anyone else care to substantiate that?

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old January 10th, 2004 #16
jackboot

Of course, everything the Pierce loyalists are saying about the monkeys currently ruining the NA is true, but how an organization chooses to mismanage it's funds and lie to it's members is it's own business.

The point that I have never seen resolved is the case of the webmaster/marketing guy, Chris Evans, who had court transcripts released on the internet recently exposing him for putting skinheads in prison. That is serious business. Why has he not been fired?

About Fred Streed, does anybody remeber the old "Who is the National Alliance" fliers that Pierce made years ago? It appears that, contrary to the perjorative comments made about him by Gliebowitz's flunkies earlier in this thread, Dr. Pierce chose Fred Streed to be one of the 4 people on that flier. Saying he was a good example of a quality NA member, and extolling his experience as a firefighter, etc.....
I did not see Gliebowitz on that flier.
Describing Streed now as resembling a "bum who will work for food" is a terrible insult to Dr. Pierce, who trusted the Streeds for years, and placed Fred on the Board of Directors.
The fact is that Streed was a selfless, dedicated worker who never asked for a raise as an employee over the years and is now being sneered at by incompetent little loud mouths with as little sense as they have shame.

Old January 10th, 2004 #17
Craig Smith

When I met Fred Streed, he seemed a forthright individual in a movement plagued by nutcases.

Old January 11th, 2004 #18
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
I agree with Jackboot's comments.

Even so, I must also add that Pierce's organization - given the fact that it has been operating for over 3 decades without accomplishing anything of note, was also a failure under the ex-physicist's direction as well.

That's because the NA itself is a flawed organization, with flawed tactics. All it can do is bleat "Jew this, Jew that, oh, dear me, the evil Jew"....

That, and sell obscene "hate-core" music to skinheads.

That's the NA today - that's what it was 30 years ago.

Well Said. It's too bad the NA doesn't take advantage of the current situation in Iraq and the Economy at home. Think of the potential recruits. Impending Draft...National Guard units coming home to lost jobs...The Anti-White ZOG legalizing millions of shitskins... Sounds like a receipe for revolution to me.

If only we could get a hold of some Arab money.

Old January 11th, 2004 #19
Whitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coordinator

[email protected]
Well! NAUC - National Alliance Unit Coordinator?

Congratulations David Pringle! Your style really represents the leadership of the NA!

Is this what the NA leadership has come to? Welcome, members, to the Gliebe NA!

Old January 11th, 2004 #20
LindaLou

DRACO/
A little birdie told me "Coordinator" is the morbidly obese Pringle

A Little birdie told me the same thing. I must say, sure seems so to me.

Thread