Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2004 #1
yousuck

Default could bush have some JEW in him?

it struck me watching the state of the union the other night that bush has some of the characteristics of a jew....

his nose is a bit hooked. its not that long, a bit more squat, though definitely hooked.

he has rather large, monkey-like ears and his hair is a little nappy.

and he's always supporting that fat kike sharon and israel.

could he be crypto jew? is he just part of the ZOG?

Old January 22nd, 2004 #2
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousuck
it struck me watching the state of the union the other night that bush has some of the characteristics of a jew....

his nose is a bit hooked. its not that long, a bit more squat, though definitely hooked.

I think he has jew blood, almost all of the democratic canidates admit to having some jew blood and they are from northern Europe heritage, thats because when the dark semite jews migrated to Europe, they went north, and mixed with the nordic population there, thats why nordics have a lot of semitic blood in them.

nordics and jews are genetic brothers!

Old January 22nd, 2004 #3
Old White Goat

Jews did not "Migrate" to Europe, they fled to Europe because of the stupid fucking idiot Romans who scared them off their land and spread the jew virus globally. Thanks alot you fucking Italian retards.

BTW, up to the early 1900's jews were happily confined to ghettos in Northern Europe and did not socially intermix with the host nations population, American style.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #4
Fin

Yes! Bush has some Jew in him. All 3 inches of Ariel Sharon.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #5
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Jews did not "Migrate" to Europe, they fled to Europe because of the stupid fucking idiot Romans who scared them off their land and spread the jew virus globally. Thanks alot you fucking Italian retards.

BTW, up to the early 1900's jews were happily confined to ghettos in Northern Europe and did not socially intermix with the host nations population, American style.
Hey shit head go and get yourself another shot of whiskey, you drunken low life.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #6
heaven above

Nah, jews are usually quite clever. That of course lets DUBYA out, sort of, doesn't it ?

Old January 22nd, 2004 #7
Ernst Rohm8869

Quote:

Ja, I think you have a point. Bush definitely looks the part of a kike appliance salesman from Long Island

Seig Heil

Old January 23rd, 2004 #8
Ernst Rohm8869

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat

Yes, you would know all about this you smelly old Yid,you are the smelliest Jew on the whole board, saying a lot, because this board is full of Juden Schwein

Seig Heil!

Old January 23rd, 2004 #9
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
I think he has jew blood, almost all of the democratic canidates admit to having some jew blood and they are from northern Europe heritage, thats because when the dark semite jews migrated to Europe, they went north, and mixed with the nordic population there, thats why nordics have a lot of semitic blood in them.

Collaborator

Old January 23rd, 2004 #10
Screwface

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox

that's ridiculous, the democratic candidates that are part jewish are Kerry and Clarke, and they both had one jewish parent, this has nothing to do with dark semites migrating to Northern Europe.

Old January 24th, 2004 #11
GeNoMe X

Bush is 1/4 mexican.even the zoglodytes look down on him.

Old January 25th, 2004 #12
White Knight

Quote:

Not at all, just look at both of his parents. Pure white.

Old March 20th, 2004 #13
MuKau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
PICTURE OF GEORGE BUSHES HOOKED-NOSE!!
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=3115
Perhaps he's french.

Old March 20th, 2004 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Default I dont think this Bush is jooish

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker
Many think that Dubya is descended from Solomon Bush, a jew soldier who served during the Revolutionary War.

Link: http://www.british-israel-world-fed....urimFranks.htm

There is no doubt in my mind that Bush is part jewish. Of course few people believe this. Objectively for us anti-semites it does not matter because the current administration is packed full of jews anyway, so adding Bush just adds one more to a huge list of jewish neo-cons. (Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, Abrams, Fleischer, etc, )

IronWorker

Bush is not a common jew name at all. Mebbe the Revolutionary War Bush was really Busch, like the jew family who owns Budweiser? Back in the day, surnames were commonly misspelled, I guess due to the lack of standardized education? Just a guess on my part. Cheers

T.Garrett

Old March 20th, 2004 #15
MuKau

Perhaps that liberal race traitor John lennon was a jew too

*GASP*

Look at that nose!!

He wrote some good songs thou :-\

Old March 20th, 2004 #16
Old White Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker

There is no doubt in my mind that Bush is part jewish. Of course few people believe this. Objectively for us anti-semites it does not matter because the current administration is packed full of jews anyway, so adding Bush just adds one more to a huge list of jewish neo-cons. (Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, Abrams, Fleischer, etc, )
I would put my money on the jewish line being on his mothers side. GW Bush has got alot of his mothers traits with that ugly face and all, and perhaps the low IQ. His father's side is 100% white there is no doubt from just looking at his facial features and personality. Obviously the Bush's are setting themselves up like the old imperial king's of England, what with the mixing of thier family's races to form alliances to consolidate their power grip on the ecomomy in the future.

Old March 20th, 2004 #17
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
Busch, like the jew family who owns Budweiser?
You sure, TG?

Quote:
Busch, Adolphus
(1839-1913)
» Brewer, born in Mainz, Germany. In 1857 he moved to St Louis, Missouri and opened a brewing supply store with his brother. In 1861 the two brothers married the daughters of customer Eberhard Anheuser, and soon after Adolphus became a partner in his father-in-law's brewery (and in 1867 a naturalized citizen). When Anheuser died (1879), Busch renamed the brewery the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Association, and he is credited with developing a new, lighter, and drier-tasting beer that he named ‘Budweiser’. He pasteurized his beer and helped develop mechanical refrigeration so goods could be shipped further, and also built a glass factory to make his bottles. He founded the St Louis Manufacturers' Railway to transport coal from his Illinois mines, and in 1898 he brought the Diesel engine to the USA from Switzerland. He was a generous donor to a variety of institutions and causes.
© Crystal Reference 2003.
www.crystalreference.com

Old March 20th, 2004 #18
T.Garrett
Banned

Angry If Whites controlled AB, would they promote perversion?

FS

I know ol Adolphus and the original Busch and the Anheuser families weren’t kikes, but didn’t jews marry into the Busch family in the 20th century, as they did many wealthy White American families? Kikes are unabashed social climbers and they usually marry for money and presitige, and are very clever in the ways that they have infiltrated even the (previously) most closed and racist White families, including the aristocracy in the West. AB today promotes homosexuality and other perversions in itz advertising and donates heavily to organizations (including the ADL) which have anti-human agendas. I could be mistaken about the Busch family: but think, would White people run a business in this way? The Coors family doesnt run their business like this. Cheers

T.Garrett

Looky at this AB ad for Bud Light heer, and BTW AB directly controls all their advertising, itz not farmed out to ad agencies. So this content is THEIRS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QueerAB_ad88.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1059  

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 20th, 2004 at 04:18 PM.

Old March 20th, 2004 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Angry Another post on AB

Greetz

I never thought anything negative towards Anheuser Busch, hell I used to drink Budweiser and a few of their other products. I always thought the Busch family were just beer brewing Bavarians, I have ancestral blood ties there too and some of my ancestors used to brew beer heer in New York. But when I saw the character of these ads in the 90’s and who they were pandering to in them, I smelled jEW. If they are not kikes, then my view is that any White man or woman who jewishly promotes anti-nature or anti-human (same damn thing) behavior either directly or indirectly is worse in my eyes than the jew. The jew is like the nigger in that it can’t help being the fucking destroyer that it is, a White man in his heart knows better than this. And for the White to go against this instinct is for him to reject the good in him and become evil, and our enemy.
**PTOOEY** I fucking spit on AB and all their products

TG

Old March 23rd, 2004 #20
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
AB today promotes homosexuality and other perversions in itz advertising and donates heavily to organizations (including the ADL) which have anti-human agendas. I could be mistaken about the Busch family: but think, would White people run a business in this way?
Good question, TG, and I can't answer it, but let me comment that it illustrates two different approaches to die judenfrage. One is that of applying generalized (White) scientific principles to the particular case of the kike. An example is evolutionary psychology, much in vogue today, which posits a phenotype as a collection of continuous variables, each (roughly) accountable by mean and variance. So just as the average kike has a nose functionally similar to the White nose, the kike's is bigger and hooked, this same approach would suggest that some fewer percentage of Whites with the high verbal IQ and other prototypically jewish traits would be capable of kike behavior, albeit not engaging in it as a racial collective.

A very different approach is exemplified by an excellent recent VNN article on "self-hating," autobiographical kike author Philip Roth. VNN archives are down now, but I seem to recall a comment in Linder's spintro that the Aryan mind simply does not produce an Alex Portnoy. If so, how can the Aryan mind understand an Alex Portnoy using Aryan methods? Since I can't find the article, I'll give a different example--the greatest kike psychologist of all time. Prior to dishonestly conjuring the Oedipal house of cards out of repressed infantile incestual "phantasy," Freud had apparently sincerely believed that all neuroses resulted from actual early childhood sexual encounters with close adults, fathers in particular. Even if this were true--which it is and was not--the interesting question is what kind of mind would label the familial sexual abuse of toddlers a "Seduction Theory," rather than, as Prof. Crews states the obvious, a molestation theory? Is this simply an extreme manifestation of psychological attributes present to a lesser degree in Whites, or is there something unique to the kike that can be explained, if at all, only in kike terms?

What (per Prof. Cuddihy) of Freud's "forever reminding us of the location of our genitals inter urinas et faeces"? Granted, this topic might be of some academic interest to the White evolutionary or comparative anatomist, just as the proximity of the nose to the eyes, or the distance between the ears and the feet. But is it conceivable that anyone but a kike would make this a centerpiece of a lifetime of psychosexual speculation? What of Freud's belief that foreplay was a case of coitus interruptus? Sound like the product of an Aryan mind? Any Aryans out there care to explain it?

Thread