Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do you think we should utilitize slave labor?
YES: They could be a valuable resource 0 0%
NO: Slavery is wrong 9 16.36%
NO: Niggers are too unruly to be domesticated 12 21.82%
NO: I'd rather just shoot them all in the head 34 61.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 8th, 2005 #1
ngrh8r
Banned

Question Is black Slavery OK?

I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks. Personally, I believe that the nogs were happy and content with the pre-civil war situation. The yids and nigger-lovers just got them all riled up by filling their primitive heads full of crap.

Old September 8th, 2005 #2
gbhil
Paulocaust Survivor

gbhil

Negros can never again be domesticated.
The billions of dollars invested in "getting their learn on" has only taught them one thing - hate whitey. Also, todays spooks are a far cry from those of yesteryear. Any work done would be shoddy at best, and the energy spent on policing them dosen't make it very cost effective.

IMO, negros belong in africa, naked in the dust, hunting lizards or crickets as nature intended them to be and NOT in Europe or North America under any circumstances.

Old September 8th, 2005 #3
theMan

yeah, I'd rather just have them gone. I don't think killing them is moral, unless out of self defense, I just think we'd all be better off if they took their "new found knowledge" back to africa.

Old September 8th, 2005 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Location: In my comfy rabbit hole -- wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default Hi, y'all! -- Oz be yo' new black prez'dint, Sammy Doe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMan
I just think we'd all be better off if they took their "new found knowledge" back to africa.
Yes, and then they can show their brothers on the Dark Continent how a black society should be run -- as the first freed slaves did in Liberia. LOL!

Old September 8th, 2005 #5
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Mike
Default Tocqueville on slavery in America

[I voted "Slavery is Wrong" -- not because I think it is wrong for Blacks, but because I think it is worng for Whites. A point was made by Tocqueville almost two centuries ago in Democracy in America. Setting aside his pityfest, we can see that he correctly observed the impact that slavery was having on White society.

From Book I Chapter 2 (http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/DETOC/1_ch02.htm):]

The colony was scarcely established when slavery was introduced;4 this was the capital fact which was to exercise an immense influence on the character, the laws, and the whole future of the South. Slavery, as I shall afterwards show, dishonors labor; it introduces idleness into society, and with idleness, ignorance and pride, luxury and distress. It enervates the powers of the mind and benumbs the activity of man. The influence of slavery, united to the English character, explains the manners and the social condition of the Southern states.

[A much longer excerpt from Book I Chapter 18 (http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/DETOC/1_ch18.htm):]

A century had scarcely elapsed since the foundation of the colonies when the attention of the planters was struck by the extraordinary fact that the provinces which were comparatively destitute of slaves increased in population, in wealth, and in prosperity more rapidly than those which contained many of them. In the former, however, the inhabitants were obliged to cultivate the soil themselves or by hired laborers; in the latter they were furnished with hands for which they paid no wages. Yet though labor and expense were on the one side and ease with economy on the other, the former had the more advantageous system. This result seemed the more difficult to explain since the settlers, who all belonged to the same European race, had the same habits, the same civilization, the same laws, and their shades of difference were extremely slight.

[...]

Upon the left bank of the Ohio labor is confounded with the idea of slavery, while upon the right bank it is identifies with that of prosperity and improvement; on the one side it is degraded, on the other it is honored. On the former territory no white laborers can be found, for they would be afraid of assimilating themselves to the Negroes; all the work is done by slaves; on the latter no one is idle, for the white population extend their activity and intelligence to every kind of employment. Thus the men whose task it is to cultivate the rich soil of Kentucky are ignorant and apathetic, while those who are active and enlightened either do nothing or pass over into Ohio, where they may work without shame.

It is true that in Kentucky the planters are not obliged to pay the slaves whom they employ, but they derive small profits from their labor, while the wages paid to free workmen would be returned with interest in the value of their services. The free workman is paid, but he does his work quicker than the slave; and rapidity of execution is one of the great elements of economy. The white sells his services, but they are purchased only when they may be useful; the black can claim no remuneration for his toil, but the expense of his maintenance is perpetual; he must be supported in his old age as well as in manhood, in his profitless infancy as well as in the productive years of youth, in sickness as well as in health. Payment must equally be made in order to obtain the services of either class of men: the free workman receives his wages in money; the slave in education, in food, in care, and in clothing. The money which a master spends in the maintenance of his slaves goes gradually and in detail, so that it is scarcely perceived; the salary of the free workman is paid in a round sum and appears to enrich only him who receives it; but in the end the slave has cost more than the free servant, and his labor is less productive.38

The influence of slavery extends still further: it affects the character of the master and imparts a peculiar tendency to his ideas and tastes. Upon both banks of the Ohio the character of the inhabitants is enterprising and energetic, but this vigor is very differently exercised in the two states. The white inhabitant of Ohio, obliged to subsist by his own exertions, regards temporal prosperity as the chief aim of his existence; and as the country which he occupies presents inexhaustible resources to his industry, and ever varying lures to his activity, his acquisitive ardor surpasses the ordinary limits of human cupidity: he is tormented by the desire of wealth, and he boldly enters upon every path that fortune opens to him; he becomes a sailor, a pioneer, an artisan, or a cultivator with the same indifference, and supports with equal constancy the fatigues and the dangers incidental to these various professions; the resources of his intelligence are astonishing, and his avidity in the pursuit of gain amounts to a species of heroism.

But the Kentuckian scorns not only labor but all the undertakings that labor promotes; as he lives in an idle independence, his tastes are those of an idle man; money has lost a portion of its value in his eyes; he covets wealth much less than pleasure and excitement; and the energy which his neighbor devotes to gain turns with him to a passionate love of field sports and military exercises; he delights in violent bodily exertion, he is familiar with the use of arms, and is accustomed from a very early age to expose his life in single combat. Thus slavery prevents the whites not only from becoming opulent, but even from desiring to become so.

As the same causes have been continually producing opposite effects for the last two centuries in the British colonies of North America, they have at last established a striking difference between the commercial capacity of the inhabitants of the South and those of the North. At the present day it is only the Northern states that are in possession of shipping, manufactures, railroads, and canals. This difference is perceptible not only in comparing the North with the South, but in comparing the several Southern states. Almost all those who carry on commercial operations or endeavor to turn slave labor to account in the most southern districts of the Union have emigrated from the North. The natives of the Northern states are constantly spreading over that portion of the American territory where they have less to fear from competition; they discover resources there which escaped the notice of the inhabitants; and as they comply with a system which they do not approve, they succeed in turning it to better advantage than those who first founded and who still maintain it.

Were I inclined to continue this parallel, I could easily prove that almost all the differences which may be noticed between the characters of the Americans in the Southern and in the Northern states have originated in slavery; but this would divert me from my subject, and my present intention is not to point out all the consequences of servitude, but those effects which it has produced upon the material prosperity of the countries that have admitted it.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Last edited by Mike; September 8th, 2005 at 05:49 PM.

Old September 9th, 2005 #6
White Winger

White Winger

black slavery is perfectly all right - as long as it's black-on-black slavery in ass-freak-ca.

Old September 9th, 2005 #7
ISIS

Default Har-mageddon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
black slavery is perfectly all right - as long as it's black-on-black slavery in ass-freak-ca.
Nope, but I see white slavery happening everyday, thanks for paying for my 99 Oldsmobile Delta "88", my 99 Lincoln Continental, my jacuzzi, my daughters free lunch, my hair and nail appointments, dazzling hairstyles, trips out to Red Lobster, winnings from lottery tickets bought from your hard working money, my rent-$850, my insurance that covered my stolen Lincoln, from which I'm about to recieve $10,000 for, my many trips to Monterey California, my cable, internet access, my $160 a month in food stamps, and my $1,700 a month that I recieve from me and my daughters supposed disability, and my money I keep in my bank account thanx to discrimination lawsuits :cheers: . All while I go to skoo and recieve lumpsums of financial aid, and 10,000 dollar loans, all the while my textbook($500) are waived, free lunch vouchers, free gourmet food, because "you left it from my order", oh and by the way, I get money on the side by attending cult churches for the membership, and they believe my sob story, and pay my rent for that month, and by drunk Messicans trying to hit on me, so I wait till they're drunk, and slip into their wallet, one time I got $5,000 in one month Maybe you too should join the ranks of a sub-humy, and witness the lifestyle of the rich and not so famous.............................................the opportunity awaits......................All you have to do is claim you're Indian, and you'll automatically become a minority, and don't be a female at that If Blacks never get their real reparations, then at least I know I gots minez. Whites ain't so bad after all, besides some of my best frenz are......................................................................................................................Is it my imagination, or is there really steam coming from your ears and nostrils

Old September 9th, 2005 #8
ngrh8r
Banned

Almost 70 percent of you guys want the nigs dead? Nice. I bet if the same poll was posted on Stormfront, only 1 or 2 people would honest, since everyone else would flame them for being too radical

Old September 9th, 2005 #9
camille

camille

[QUOTE=ISIS] thanks for paying for my 99 Oldsmobile Delta "88", my 99 Lincoln Continental, my jacuzzi, my daughters free lunch, my hair and nail appointments, dazzling hairstyles, trips out to Red Lobster, winnings from lottery tickets bought from your hard working money, my rent-$850, my insurance that covered my stolen Lincoln, from which I'm about to recieve $10,000 for, my many trips to Monterey California, my cable, internet access, my $160 a month in food stamps, and my $1,700 a month that I recieve from me and my daughters supposed disability, and my money I keep in my bank account thanx to discrimination lawsuits etc., etc, etc.

Hey nigra! I bet more than that on traffic lights!

Old September 9th, 2005 #10
camille

camille

and by drunk Messicans trying to hit on me

Must've been drunker 'n hell.

Last edited by camille; September 9th, 2005 at 09:10 PM. Reason: shorten quote

Old September 9th, 2005 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
Almost 70 percent of you guys want the nigs dead? Nice. I bet if the same poll was posted on Stormfront, only 1 or 2 people would honest, since everyone else would flame them for being too radical

It just seemed the best choice out of the ones listed. I just don't want them here. Repatriation would be much better for everyone. They should never have been here in the first place.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 10th, 2005 #12
theMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS
Nope, but I see white slavery happening everyday, thanks for paying for my 99 Oldsmobile Delta "88", my 99 Lincoln Continental, my jacuzzi, my daughters free lunch, my hair and nail appointments, dazzling hairstyles, trips out to Red Lobster, winnings from lottery tickets bought from your hard working money, my rent-$850, my insurance that covered my stolen Lincoln, from which I'm about to recieve $10,000 for, my many trips to Monterey California, my cable, internet access, my $160 a month in food stamps, and my $1,700 a month that I recieve from me and my daughters supposed disability, and my money I keep in my bank account thanx to discrimination lawsuits :cheers: . All while I go to skoo and recieve lumpsums of financial aid, and 10,000 dollar loans, all the while my textbook($500) are waived, free lunch vouchers, free gourmet food, because "you left it from my order", oh and by the way, I get money on the side by attending cult churches for the membership, and they believe my sob story, and pay my rent for that month, and by drunk Messicans trying to hit on me, so I wait till they're drunk, and slip into their wallet, one time I got $5,000 in one month Maybe you too should join the ranks of a sub-humy, and witness the lifestyle of the rich and not so famous.............................................the opportunity awaits......................All you have to do is claim you're Indian, and you'll automatically become a minority, and don't be a female at that If Blacks never get their real reparations, then at least I know I gots minez. Whites ain't so bad after all, besides some of my best frenz are......................................................................................................................Is it my imagination, or is there really steam coming from your ears and nostrils

that was either the funniest retort ever, or the dumbest, maybe both, but it's wholly on the intentions of the author

Old September 10th, 2005 #13
Aryan Lord

Aryan Lord

Slavery is one of the main causes of miscegenation in Aryan civilisations.
A country or empire which imports slaves onto their soil for menial work will eventually create a multicultural society where former slaves have gained legislative freedoms and the "freedom" especially to mate with our women and produce bastard off spring.
So eventually slavery becomes the catalyst for our downfall.
This is THE lesson of history.

Old September 10th, 2005 #14
White?_but_not_right

If you bothered to check your facts you would discover that originally whites were used as slaves in the Roman times but were not favoured because they were thought of as ignorant stupid and lasy. The word Slav, used to descibe white Easter European peoples actually means slaves.

Old September 10th, 2005 #15
White?_but_not_right

you are mad crackers

Old September 10th, 2005 #16
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Slavery is one of the main causes of miscegenation in Aryan civilisations.
A country or empire which imports slaves onto their soil for menial work will eventually create a multicultural society where former slaves have gained legislative freedoms and the "freedom" especially to mate with our women and produce bastard off spring.
So eventually slavery becomes the catalyst for our downfall.
This is THE lesson of history.
All slaves eventually contaminate and destroy the population who enslaves them. People should do their own work.

Also, blacks need to live in the land of low hanging fruit and tropical disease to be happy, and to have enjoyably short lifespans, which keeps them environmentally friendly. Blacks with any sort of help decimate the surrounding areas with ther ravenous appetite for food, rape and murder.

Old September 10th, 2005 #17
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Hell Raising Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke
All slaves eventually contaminate and destroy the population who enslaves them. People should do their own work.

Also, blacks need to live in the land of low hanging fruit and tropical disease to be happy, and to have enjoyably short lifespans, which keeps them environmentally friendly. Blacks with any sort of help decimate the surrounding areas with ther ravenous appetite for food, rape and murder.
Back to the African jungles they go. They need to be only Africans instead of African Americans (lol).

Quote:
Blacks with any sort of help decimate the surrounding areas with ther ravenous appetite for food, rape and murder.
Great! We'll transport the jews along with them.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old September 10th, 2005 #18
Abzug Hoffman

Abzug Hoffman

Some people have a slave mentality and don't know any better. According to the old school books, those blacks were quite happy as slaves on the cotton plantation. They enjoyed their duties. All their needs were met. They spent the evenings singing and dancing, and they loved their masters.

Old September 10th, 2005 #19
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Vilhella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Some people have a slave mentality and don't know any better. According to the old school books, those blacks were quite happy as slaves on the cotton plantation. They enjoyed their duties. All their needs were met. They spent the evenings singing and dancing, and they loved their masters.
Yes, that is true. Although, ideally, they should never have been brought here. That was a mistake. Prior to Jew/Yankee brainwashing, many of them did appreciate their Masters and the benefits they received from Western Civilization. But that was when the White Man ruled. The nigger was a happier creature when it was under the White Man's rule. Niggers need a strict and rigid hand to "guide" the decent ones of their people if they are to live in a civilization. Not that nig happiness is my goal in life....just an observation. That race NEEDS a master to teach it and rule over it...like a 2 YO child needs discipline and strictures. With all of the "freedoms" and advantages they have been given over the decades, they still whine for entitlements. If a dog bites the hand that feeds it, it should be shot.

Old September 11th, 2005 #20
Dan Allan

Dan Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCoastNationalist
I honestly believe that the slave trade was an enormous mistake. It was made back in the day when folk didnít really have the knowledge required for forward planning. Basicly what happened is blacks were exported all over the world, but the US in particular. They had monetary value as slaves and were therefore bred, just like dogs and cats. The trouble is that with each passing generation they would learn things off their masters. Cranky old farmhands were commiting bestiality and impregnating them. Then you had a huge cival war, and unfortunately the industrialists from the north won. They didnít need nigger slaves. So then the slaves were free, and no sooner than that happened they wanted equal rights. The rest is the present and the future.

We Brits were no better when it came to colonising lands. We put our own politicions and armies in them. We built civilisations, gave the indigenous wogs education even taught them the art of modern (as was) warfare. This all was to be our undoing. Not only did we have to give these countries back, and not all by force, but in order to keep a monopoly on trade with them we invented the comonwealth. Thus the state continued to gain revenue from these places, and the wogs became entitled to British passports.

Now there are two examples of mistakes made by our ancestors. Mistakes that both ended with the same results. And it is we who are paying the price for those mistakes.

We need a solution, FAST!
Good points. We're seeing the same thing being done here all over again, for the same reasons: cheap labor. Only this time it's Mexicans. And I don't care how cheap the labor is, or even if it's free: It's just not worth it. It's not anywhere remotely near worth it.

Thread