VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2015 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Alex Linder needs corn!

Yet another nasty looking storm bearing down. Sky is downright purple.

All the rain we've had in The Ohio Valley the past 6 weeks has made the corn around here go nuts. It's huge in the fields already. Going to be a bumper crop this year.

Alex has written about his price battles with the radish-rapacious roadside produce-hawkers of Kirksville. As the storm breaks with sheets of torrential rain, it occurs to me that we want him bargaining with these tight-fisted Baptist from a position of strength, so when he's about to get his Silver Queen grub on, he can get bulk prices.

VNNF is an island of true free speech, that most American of values, something that is becoming increasingly important every single day, and is under attack in 2015.

Providing that service isn't free. So I grabbed a card and sent out a couple bucks today. If you believe in the importance of the discussions had here, please consider doing the same.

Donations should be sent to:

ALEX LINDER
POB 101
KIRKSVILLE MO 63501

I've sent well-secured cash to dozens of individuals/organizations through the mail over a 20 year period and have never had a single issue.

I always just use a Christmas/whatever card. Anything you have laying around. Works perfectly. I'll also add that you don't have to use a return address if you choose not to. It will arrive just the same. Totally anonymous.

If you would rather send a M.O. or check, be sure to make it out to ALEX LINDER.

Great simple, zero-hassle way for the lurking readership of the forum to show a little Linder love as well.

Let's get the man some corn.

Old July 15th, 2015 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

190 views is woefully insufficent to generate acceptable levels of venture capital when negotiating with Christian vegetable-stand farmers from Missouri, people.

When you think about it, they should just give those 'maters away to all God's children, right? Surely Yahweh would owe them a future solid for doing unprofitable but socially progressive acts like that. Maybe give you a pass on the occasional sin, even. Nothing big, mind you. Not thrill-killing hookers or some other twisted shit. Strictly venal stuff.

I mean, it would really suck to lose out on eternal paradise because of adultery, for instance. There are mitigating factors that one would certainly hope get taken into consideration with something along those lines. So having "gave away free carrots" on the ledger over and above the $50 I cough up to "Pastor Rick" every Sunday can't hurt, would be my outlook.

By the way, Pastor Rick plays a little too much grab-ass with the guys during Church softball. You might want to look into that. Just watch the way he throws, man. I'm just saying. And he doesn't give away shit. I'm going to burn in Hell for time without end for an out of wedlock blowjob I got in the Waterbeds & Stuff parking lot in 1986? What the fuck is that? The punishment is just a tad out of proportion, wouldn't you say?

I'm going to pay you $50 a week, every week, not including various and sundry "fundraisers".... I mean, Capone would tell these shake-down artist to ease up a little... where I'm expected to give away even more of my money. All tax free, of course. And all I get out of it is a contract where I basically agree to have zero fun during my mortal coil parade around a burning rock in the sky, in exchange for eternal life that I can't redeem until I'm dead and have no legal recourse? Man, that's a sweet deal.

But I digress.

Sending Linder out amongst these pious parsnip-peddling kneelers without the liquidity to dictate pricing terms is akin to Queen Latifah doing a real estate deal with Donald Trump. As in, someone is going to get financially fucked in the deal, and from the outset there's no doubt who it is. We can't let that happen.

Alternative media like VNN is more important right now, today, than at any other time in the world. As the MSM continues to lose its monopoly, that importance will only increase. We need this voice.

Take the recent event in Charleston. The MSM pushes the line that the act was somehow about systemic racism, or the Confederate Battle Flag, or if you're a white Conservative it was an "attack on faith". Nobody points out that he gave his reasons.

Roof's own actual, detailed explanation for his actions, which he meant for public consumption, were posted and remain available here on this forum. Because it's obviously relevant news. The MSM doesn't want people reading what he wrote. So they bury it. But there are still people who believe in the Western concept of Free Speech.

Look at the South. It's like Alex said, and I'm paraphrasing: "It won't be enough that our enemies put us in the grave. They'll hector the ground". That's exactly what is happening. They're literally going to dig up the graves of Confederates and remove the bones. It's obvious we're on the verge of a PC purge about race the likes of which Orwell predicted. History is being revised, erased. I've never been an alarmist, ever, but there's a bad Moon rising with regards to race in North America, folks. It's palpable. The MSM is 100% on board with this. There is no debate from a white perspective allowed.

Non-clown people telling the truth about race from a non-apologist white viewpoint is still rare, but it's starting to happen. Alex Linder is one of those people, and in 2015 that comes with a price tag. Financial, as well as in other ways.

If you believe in an alternative to what the MSM wants to tell you, if you believe in freedom of speech, if you can, send a few bucks to help grease the wheels a little for the man.

$20 shouldn't burden anyone.

Old July 15th, 2015 #3
keifer

As a semi-retired revolutionary bum, I will have to employ strategic covert tactics and Rambo inventiveness so as to allow rations to fall through the cracks of Doom-Fort where I reside in the cellar with my aquarium stocked with the most fantastic collection of carp you ever did see. It probably won't be this week though, but it will be. The truck is already on full, and that's my main source for skimming off the top. I don't miss any of the shit I don't have, and the only time it becomes a punch in gut is when Alex needs dough, ...well that and I have to skimp on ammo.

Old July 16th, 2015 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
As a semi-retired revolutionary bum, I will have to employ strategic covert tactics and Rambo inventiveness so as to allow rations to fall through the cracks of Doom-Fort where I reside in the cellar with my aquarium stocked with the most fantastic collection of carp you ever did see. It probably won't be this week though, but it will be. The truck is already on full, and that's my main source for skimming off the top. I don't miss any of the shit I don't have, and the only time it becomes a punch in gut is when Alex needs dough, ...well that and I have to skimp on ammo.
Thanks.

Whatever anyone can do, bro. Not asking for blood, just hoping that those who get something out of the forum and can afford to kick Linder $20 for this one-time unoffical donation drive, consider doing so.

That goes double for our lurking readership. You're reading this and you're thinking "You know, I agree with a lot of what these guys are saying, and I'm concerned about "shifting demographics", but I'd like to remain 100% anonymous". It's cool. Just put a $20 bill in some kind of card, address the envelope to:

ALEX LINDER
POB 101
KIRKSVILLE MO 63501

Don't worry about using a return address. It isn't needed, and your envelope will be delivered just the same. Put a stamp on it and drop it in a USPS box. It really is that simple.

As far as Rambo, he was a bad motherfucker. A time when Army Green Beret was the go-to military affiliation for a movie protagonist. It's been Navy SEAL for a while now, it seems. Marines are always in style, baby.

I recently caught Rambo II on TBS during their patriotic "war movies" marathon during July 4th. Dude had 5 NVA hip-firing (not sure why) AK-47s full rock & roll at him from 20 yards away, and he turns (while holding a rescued POW over one shoulder, no less) lets out a yell, shows 'em his war face and smokes them all with a single burst of M-60 delivered one-handed. If you ever get the chance, try firing an M-60 one handed. Better yet, try hitting something while doing it.

Including Soviets (remember those guys?), he took out an armed patrol boat, like 3 HIND helicopters, bunch of trucks and other light vehicles, maybe 6 bunkers w/LMG, couple of mortars, leveled an entire enemy installation, and was personally responsible for an estimated 200 hostile KIA. Many with his fucking bow.

That's impressive. Especially for a guy that's 5'6.

Old July 16th, 2015 #5
Michael G

365 Views and 4 replies including this one, man people piss me off.

Thanks for the thread Donnie you're one of the posters I like reading here and the odd time I disagree with you I could really care less as I typically still enjoy your posts and points of view.

VNNforum I am poor as poor can be, I have no job, no future, and yet I still strongly support the idea of sending Alex Linder what you can. If I can contribute 20 bucks than anyone can and you're essentially a spineless limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked if you won't put your money where your beliefs are.

My only regret is I can't give more due to my poverty, sorry.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 16th, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

Old July 16th, 2015 #6
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Oh for fuck sakes, you are a bunch of annoying fuckers. OK, I just paypaled the Linder a few bucks. I could have bought a couple of really nice cigars with that. Or a bottle of nice port and a good cigar to go with it. Well I guess we all need to do our part.

Itz bad enough to have Donnie ragging on me about it, using all them big words and shit, but when he turned Keifer loose on me, well let's just say it's easier to just pay up.

Old July 16th, 2015 #7
Squarehead Chris

I sent him a PMO a couple of weeks ago, don't want to see any more turtle eating videos.

Old July 16th, 2015 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G View Post
452 views. Lots of lurkers reading this. Which is good, because it's easy for them to drop a few bucks in a card.

Quote:
Thanks for the thread Donnie you're one of the posters I like reading here and the odd time I disagree with you I could really care less as I typically still enjoy your posts and points of view.
Thanks. And I want to thank Alex for providing this media outlet for over a decade. It's important.

Quote:
VNNforum I am poor as poor can be, I have no job, no future, and yet I still strongly support the idea of sending Alex Linder what you can. If I can contribute 20 bucks than anyone can and you're essentially a spineless limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked if you won't put your money where your beliefs are.

Just think if a good portion of the white people reading this said "fuck it" and sent a $20 to help give the road a little downhill slope for a moment?

Hundreds of people could do that. Thousands, potentially. Why not? How much was raised for the African-American woman who willfully broke the law by taking down the Confederate Battle Flag outside the South Carolina Statehouse? Like 90K?

No reason we couldn't get a grand, right? Thanks for helping out, Fred, Mike & Chris.

Step up, lurkers.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 16th, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Old July 16th, 2015 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ok I've let stuff ride do to outside concerns. We can always use donations, we have another bill coming up in August. I'd like to raise another 2500 by end of the year, I will start counting, since Donnie kicked it off.

I am going to get on BitCoin very soon.

If you want to email me,

[email protected]

You want to ask about ways to donate other than

POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

then DM me.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 16th, 2015 at 06:58 PM.

Old July 25th, 2015 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ok I've let stuff ride due to outside concerns. We can always use donations, we have another bill coming up in August. I'd like to raise another 2500 by end of the year, I will start counting, since Donnie kicked it off.

I am going to get on BitCoin very soon.

If you want to email me,

[email protected]

You want to ask about ways to donate other than

POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

then DM me.
771 views.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

VNNF is the occasionally foul-mouthed, frequently absurd, often brilliant child of The First Amendment. If Patrick Henry were alive today, he would be reading VNN. And probably freaking out at the shorts women wear. Wow.

$20 isn't going to significantly impact the financial viability of most people reading this. We all know that.

100% legal of course, 100% anonymous if you don't use a return address, it isn't physically difficult to do, So it becomes a question of why not?

Put $20 in a card and send it along to the address above to lighten the load just a little.

Old July 25th, 2015 #11
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G View Post

The guilt trip crap is what I would expect from Stormfront sustaining members when Black sends them to harass the SF members who cant/dont pay up. Who the fuck are you to judge me?. I dont have the money either and would have stayed off the thread, but being called a limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked is going to far. Go fuck yourself.

Sorry I cant help at the moment Alex, at the moment all my spare cash is tied up as I am moving again.
To Fred Streed, I know you will read this so thought I would give you advance notice so you can get yourself a good cigar and a single malt and really enjoy the 2 weeks you will have of me being offline...1st 2 weeks of August

Old July 26th, 2015 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Look at the South. It's like Alex said, and I'm paraphrasing: "It won't be enough that our enemies put us in the grave. They'll hector the ground". That's exactly what is happening. They're literally going to dig up the graves of Confederates and remove the bones. It's obvious we're on the verge of a PC purge about race the likes of which Orwell predicted. History is being revised, erased.

$20 shouldn't burden anyone.
Indeed, $20 is a very small price to pay for a burial policy insuring our bones won't be dug up and fed to pigs. To paraphrase another WN group, "freedom of speech is not free"

Old July 26th, 2015 #13
varg

Donnie, appreciate you making these threads, but would rather you stop insisting on the $20 number. What if someone wants to donate more than $20 ? You're making it sound like that is all that is needed and you're setting the bar kind of low. If all someone can afford is $20, then that is helpful and is appreciated, but I'm sure Alex could also use more (even if he doesn't outright ask for it). Where I live, I know $20 is about enough to cover a lunch or dinner and maybe a drink. If someone can afford and is willing to send more than that, then they should and it will be appreciated as well.

Alex Linder is by far the most important thinker and activist in White Nationalism, or even for the White race as a whole. Who better represents our cause, describes what is needed to actually win, and names our enemy as clearly and as memorably as Alex does? You see people reusing or re-purposing ideas and terms Alex created nearly a decade ago and posted on VNN first. He doesn't try to appeal to weak conservatives by softening our message like the rest. He's been saying the same thing for well over 15 years, and sticks to principles. Listen to his new Learning College audiobooks with 100+ hours of valuable information in The Massive forum and tell me he doesn't deserve donations for his work there, or the work he's basically always doing for our cause, and dedicating all his time and energy towards, stuff that often times doesn't get the appreciation and exposure it truly deserves.

Certainly a lot more deserving than the cable tv, netflix, alcohol, or other jew-approved 'entertainment' (a.k.a: distractions) some of you might be paying for that is going directly into anti-white or jew hands as they are genociding our people.

I know that there is a lot of pressure and people trying to cause him/VNN harm and problems that go on behind the scenes, that he might not even feel necessary to post about. Even as a moderator I've seen a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes, whether it's antis trying to disrupt the sites availability, sending lawyers after us, threatening violence against Alex, or other posts that I don't let through moderation. So yeah I know donations help a lot and allow him to do what he does best instead of having to worry about covering bills, even if he might not like having to post asking for help as much as other sites do. And that's only one of the 'costs' in running a site that represents white people, it's not just financial costs.

I know he only really asks for what he needs and doesn't try to milk money out of people as other sites do. If it were only about money, he'd have never gotten involved with our cause and would probably be making 6 figures right now and living comfortably, though he knows what is necessary for the survival of our people and it's more important than money and living comfortably.

I've even insisted he ask for donations more in the past and he basically said he didn't need it right then, and would ask soon when things are more desperate. Though the better policy would be to have a regular or even monthly donation drive to have a safety net for when things are desperate, even if it wasn't needed right then.

Think of how well paid our enemies are, or people working for the SPLC or ADL. They might have PhDs and are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to propagate anti-white hatred, and face no threats for their safe anti-white hate, but they are truly terrified and refuse to even debate Alex over a live/unedited broadcast, because they know he would destroy them on every single one of their anti-white 'arguments.' Shouldn't our side be doing everything they can to help someone who is that intelligent and effective? Someone that even the higher echelons of our enemies are terrified to even challenge because he would crush them?

This is the only shot we have at this thing. There are no second chances. We either win or the genius and beauty of our people is forever wiped out and genocided by evil parasitical kikes, and we are made extinct like 99.9% of other species that have ever existed on our planet. If you can't be a public activist then the very least you can do is support the most effective and persuasive activist our race has so he can focus on his work and not be bogged down by worrying about financial problems. I don't know about you but I don't believe this planet deserves to be ruled over by cruel and evil jews and their hordes of muds. It's up to us to never let that happen.

I added a Donate link on the menubar, hopefully it will remind more people and will get more exposure than only having these threads every few months that are buried under dozens of other threads.

Last edited by varg; July 26th, 2015 at 02:16 PM.

Old July 26th, 2015 #14
Squarehead Chris

Alex Linder is one of the only WN guys still out there that hasn't buckled under to one thing or another over the years.
Big tent, some blacks are okay, neocons, some jews are good, religion, on and on. Or allowed himself to be made to look foolish by the jewsmedia or other antis.
He's consistent, you've got to give him that.

So send what you can folks, keep him eating.

That Donate thingy up top is a good idea Varg, no more need to go digging through threads looking for the address.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; July 26th, 2015 at 01:11 PM.

Old July 26th, 2015 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Donnie, appreciate you making these threads, but would rather you stop insisting on the $20 number.
I didn't realize that I was "insisting" on the $20 number, but understood. It won't be a future issue.

Quote:
What if someone wants to donate more than $20?
I don't wish to sound flippant, but I would suggest they just put more cash in the card? If a lurking reader (whom this thread was geared towards) is on the Eastern side of The Bell Curve, I would hope that's implied.

The "Donate" link is great. Well done.

Old July 27th, 2015 #16
Michael G

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
The guilt trip crap is what I would expect from Stormfront sustaining members when Black sends them to harass the SF members who cant/dont pay up. Who the fuck are you to judge me?. I dont have the money either and would have stayed off the thread, but being called a limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked is going to far. Go fuck yourself.

Sorry I cant help at the moment Alex, at the moment all my spare cash is tied up as I am moving again.
To Fred Streed, I know you will read this so thought I would give you advance notice so you can get yourself a good cigar and a single malt and really enjoy the 2 weeks you will have of me being offline...1st 2 weeks of August
Can't spare anything? I don't believe you and strongly dislike liars, you took personal offense when you were not personally mentioned, that tells me all I need to know about you. When a nerve is struck it is typically cause it rings true. Cry me a river, shit you can't even use your real name here.

Old July 27th, 2015 #17
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
... but would rather you stop insisting on the $20 number. What if someone wants to donate more than $20 ?
Yep. This is the 21st century, much progress has been made. $100.00 is the new $20.

Old July 27th, 2015 #18
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh. You want free bandwidth provided for you to criticize literally the entire WN scene, and then you squeal like a gutshot pig when itz time to pay the bills. Silly troll.

Quote:
I rather doubt that you will be missed. And due to various reasons I can only scrape up enough uncommitted cash at this time to get a bottle of Night Train Express, or a jug of Wild Irish Rose, and if I'm lucky maybe a coupla gas station cigars. I might as well just send the money to Alex.

Old July 30th, 2015 #19
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Thanks for the laugh. You want free bandwidth provided for you to criticize literally the entire WN scene, and then you squeal like a gutshot pig when itz time to pay the bills. Silly troll.

WN needs to be criticized Fred. The reason WN has stagnated is because to many are to gutless to stand up and speak out about some of the people that keep leading WN in circles. To many seem content to just go along with the crowd
Here in Australia we have non whites and race traitors claiming to speak for WN. Would you rather that I did not speak up about that?
This aint facebook Fred, we are here to tell the truth, if that upsets people then bad fucking luck. I`m not here to stroke peoples ego. My only argument with you is about the way you speak of my mother. I expected better from a former NA person like you. I wont make that mistake again.
Do you actually want to win Fred, or do you just get off on insulting White women and anyone you disagree with.
I can prove to the admin that I really am moving , but I doubt they will ask.
It never ceases to sadden me that so many so called tough WN are afraid of criticism. The fact that you still refuse to apologize shows your true personality. Its no wonder the NA failed.

Last edited by John Adams; July 30th, 2015 at 05:18 AM.

Old July 30th, 2015 #20
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
WN needs to be criticized Fred. The reason WN has stagnated is because to many are to gutless to stand up and speak out about some of the people that keep leading WN in circles. To many seem content to just go along with the crowd
There doesn't seem to be a shortage of anonymous loud-mouths criticizing WN. In fact I would estimate that they outnumber genuine activists about 3 to one. So no, I really don't think itz a lack of criticism holding us back.

Tags
alex linder

Thread