VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default Glenn Miller Responds to M. Lindstedt

[Note: A few days ago I received a call from Mr. Miller, who felt he was being attacked unjustly in this forum by Mr. Lindstedt. He said he was just getting started with computers, and not experienced enough to respond online. I promised I would post his response, which you see below, typed in from a hard-copy letter. I said I would do this once, and after this, it is up to him to join the forum and defend himself, if he chooses. A Linder]

RESPONSE TO M. LINDSTEDT - BY Glenn Miller

11 March 2004

Reference to Lindstedt's posting several days ago on VNNForum.com, "How to Build a White Group."

Lindstedt aimed his allegations exactly ass backwards, and did so intentionally, with confidence I wouldn't answer his lies because he knows I've been computer stupid until 5 weeks ago when I bought one. I've spoken with him for less than 1 hour in my lifetime personally, and then during 5 or 6 phone conversations. Two weeks ago, I mailed him a copy of the story I'll submit here now. So bear in mind that he knew the truth prior to posting that 7-page VNN rambling about me.

This is the first time I've aired this "dirty Movement linen" in public, always preferring instead to present my side of that story privately to those who ask me for it, rather than via cyber space or other public forums, giving aid to our enemies, and demoralizing Movement activists.

Those offended by the facts I present here should take it up with Lindstedt whose vile lies and insults to my manhood and honor, forced me to present them. He and I will settle his filthy mouth in front of Walmart, Aurora, Missouri, at 12 noon (CST), Saturday 3rd, 2004, (April) if he has the guts to show up. I will be there.

No, I did not harm The Order, but The Order sure as hell harmed me, and destroyed my organization, the White Patriot Party. I did not harm any Order member or anyone else. It has been over 16 years since my 9 November 1987 plea bargain with the feds, and still not one soul has even spent one day in jail on account of me, nor has anyone ever been charged with any crime. I've enclosed news reports and other documents with my article as proof of the facts I present, which I'll mail to Alex Linder for posting on VNNForum.com.

F A C T S

Aug/Sep84: Order members gave me $200,000 in stolen money to help me build up the White Patriot Party, a group I began 20Dec80 with 3 members. I'd never before seen nor heard of any Order members, and was, at that time as legal as Duke, Fields, Pierce or anyone else. 5 or 6 months after giving me stolen money, Order members got arrested, informed the feds I'd received stolen money, and agreed to testify in court against me. Every single Order member who was offered a deal by the feds, took it. If I'm wrong on that point, I'll apologize to the one or two who didn't. Name one.

26Mar85: Bruce Pierce got arrested and immediately signed a sworn confession deposition with the feds which was broadcast by the media nationwide, testifying to (among other things) that I'd received stolen Order money. (See attached proof).

Jan85: David Lane, then on the run for an alleged murder and other crimes, phoned me from the Day's Inn Motel in Benson, NC. I went to him as he requested. He pleaded with me to help him hide out. And I did.

30Mar85: David Lane got arrested, then tried to make a deal with Colorado District Attorney Norm Early, in exchange for not more than 6 years in prison. A deal offer broadcast in the media and later in books such as "Talked to Death", and a deal offer which if accepted then or anytime later, would put me in prison for at least 10 years. (See proof of Lane's deal offer attached).

MORE BLUNTLY PUT: Strangers gave you stolen money, then rat to the feds they did, become government witnesses, and agree to testify against you in court. Another stranger, wanted for murder and other crimes, pleads with you to help hide him out. You do. The stranger then gets arrested and tries to make a deal with the feds, which if accepted then or later, will put you in prison for ten years.

Is that plain enough? And that wasn't the worse. Read further down how Order rats destroyed the White Patriot Party.

And so, thanks to Order rats in the Spring/Summer of 1985, my debt to The Order ended. I then had 4 choices: (1) Plea bargain with the feds, (2) Go underground, (3) Quit and disband the WPP, and (4) Await criminal charges sure to come due to order rats for harboring federal fugitives, accepting stolen money, helping Lane hide from the authorities, and other racketeering charges ZOG would inevitably tack on. And there were plenty of Order rat witnesses to insure my convictions for those crimes, and life behind bars because I was 45 years old then.

Tell me. What would yaw'll do, under those circumstances?

[cont'd...]

Old March 18th, 2004 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Summer 1985: FBI agent Jack Knox phoned me for a meeting inside the office of US Attorney Samuel Currin in Raleigh, NC, where he (1) described, in detail, my assistance to David Lane, my harboring of federal fugitives, and my having received stolen Order money, and (2) informed me I am a target of the FBI, can expect at least a 20-year prison sentnece, and that I should therefore enter into a plea bargain with the feds that day. I refused, and told him nothing.

Meanwhile, I'm like a sitting duck, trying to run the White Patriot Party from my rural home and Party headquarters at Route 1, Box 386, Angier, North Carolina, an address broadcast nationwide for the previous 5 years, where I lived with my wife and 4 small children, oldest 10.

Did I plea bargain and rat on those who had ratted on me? Did I quit the Movement and disband the WPP and hope ZOG would leave me alone as reward for quitting and disbanding? My record proves that what I did instead, and what my obsessive hatred for the Jews compelled me to do. While waiting for SWAT teams to bash in my door and cart me off to prison for life, I threw myself into building up the White Patriot Party, using Order money, and we became the largest, and most effective active White group in the whole country. Between Sep 84 when I received Order money and 25Jul86 when I was exiled from the Movement by federal court order, the WPP went from around 500 members and supporters to over 5,000 during that 22-month period. And we were public, not hidden behind PO boxes or computers. The WPP marched in camouflage uniforms, 400-500 strong through main streets of dozens of towns and cities, carrying Confederate flags, while "War Songs of the Third Reich" blared, and while we screamed our truths about niggers, jews, and mongrels in the streets, and was never once interfered with by them. My newspaper, The Confederate Leader, was printed and distributed in over 750,000 copies. I had 28 telephone message machines in 5 states, each exposing the Jews to 5,000 callers month according to the phone companies. The WPP had almost 100 chapters in 6 states. I ran for the legislature, for governor, and for the US Senate and 4 other WPP members also ran for office. We achieved such an incredible momentum of growth that we literally doubled in number our final 7 months (1Jan-25Jul86), when the WPP was destroyed because of Order rats.

We achieved all the preceding and much more, and in spite of Order rats; in spite of old tried-but-failed "leaders" who felt humiliated therefore, despised me because of the Party's successes and growth; in spite of the $1 million dollar lawsuit by Dees which could have taken away everything I owned; in spite of the 19 shotgunned bullets fired into my home on 20Nov84, missing two of my children by less than 3 feet; in spite of almost daily phoned death threats (hundreds all tolled) against me and my family; and in spite of my inevitable imprisonment for harboring federal fugitives, accepting stolen Order money, helping David Lane hide from the authorities, and other crimes ZOG would think up. And all while I fully expected for good reason, SWAT teams to bash in my door anytime.

Like I said, I despise rehashing "dirty linen" in public, and do so here only to defend myself. Lindstedt's lies gave me no other choice. I am forced to criticize 2 men I so much admire, namely David Lane and Bruce Pierce. Lane is a living legend and an inspiration to us all. Pierce, the great hero, the media called "that buck in rut" because of his eagerness to combat our enemies. My God, look what they did, and the price they're paying. I am embarrassed to even mention my own name alongside theirs because I am so insignificant compared to them.

I was in the presence of Order members for only a matter of minutes, about 10 men, all tolled, and Zillah Craig. Most never spoke one word to me. Bob Mathews, who I had a lengthy who I had a lengthy conversation with, was murdered 3 years prior to my plea bargain. I could not harm him. About all I knew was that I'd received stolen money, and helped David Lane. I was certainly never told anything about sedition. They barely knew me and would have been idiots to discuss anything with me about sedition. The same goes for butler, Miles, and Beam, whom I barely knew. They lived over 1,000 miles from me, and likewise would have been fools to discuss anything about sedition to a man they barely knew. None ever did. The feds had a dozen Order members to testify for the prosecution at the 1988 sedition trial, every one of whom knew 100 times more about The Order than I did. And I sure as hell did not lie on the stand for the prosecution. The only reason the feds put me on the stand was to insure I'd never become a Movement leader, again. And there was no sedition. All were acquitted. If there had been sedition, the seditionists would have been convicted in that ZOG court. I harmed no one.

25Jul86: Following the confessions and testimony of a dozen Order members, several of whom witnessed me being given stolen money and harboring federal fugitives, and massive media reporting of them, Dees convinced US Attorney Sam Currin in Raleigh to indict me for "illegally operating a para-military operation." Without my Order connection, that indictment would never have happened. I'd never have been charged, much less convicted, and the WPP would not have been disbanded. I'll explain:

It was not a crime then in NC to operate a para-military organization, only to operate one "illegally". I'd operated a para-military organization for the previous 5 years, rubbed it in th faces of ZOG, and never had any legal problems because of it. All that changed with Order rats. Dees was the chief prosecutor at my trial, and FBI agent McManis an investigator of Order crimes testified all about my association with The Order. This provided the intent to cause civil disorder. Operating a para-military organization was legal. To make it "illegal" it had to be proven to the jury that I had the "intent to cause civil disorder". Order rats provided that intent, and I was convicted.

I was convicted of "illegally operating" a para-military organization" on 25Jul86, exiled from the Movement by federal court order, and given an active prison sentence, but let out on appeal. I then mailed copies of the WPP mailing list to Pierce, Fields, Butler, Duke and Metzger, and turned the Party over to others. The Party disbanded about a year later.

My options then were (1) Plea bargain, (2) Go underground, and (3) Await charges for accepting stolen money, harboring fugitives, helping Lane hide from the authorities, and other charges ZOG would think up, which meant life in prison. I had every reason to expect Land and Pierce to make the feds another deal offer. They did once, and life behind bars is a strong incentive for making deal offers.

[cont'd...]

Old March 18th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

I didn't plea bargain or wait for the SWAT teams. I moved my family to the mountains of Virginia, took out a $100,000 life insurance policy on myself, went underground on 18 Mar 87, and declared war on 6 Apr 87, the only honorable option left to me by Order rats. I had $10,000 cash, then borrowed $25,000 cash from my now deceased farther in Dillon, SC, while underground.

I had 3 other associates underground. One brought the feds to us and never spent one nite behind bars. One of the others plotted to murder me and take the remainder of the $35,0000 in cash I had. His intention to dispose of me became so obvious to me, I asked them to bury my body where the feds would never find it, so they'd continue to fear me. Their dry grinned denial only further confirmed my suspicion. My hatred for ZOG and the Jews wouldn't allow me to abandon my plan. The only reason I lived long enough to get arrested was the hesitance or reluctance of one of the others. We were arrested at dawn, 30Apr87 inside a mobile home in Ozark, MO loaded down with 1/2 ton of explosives, illegal weapons, and ammo, after tear gas smoke drove us out. Open and shut case. All our fingerprints everywhere. Yet, one is released after only 3 or 4 hours. His immediate release was reported nationally in the media. If he didn't turn me in, then how, pray tell, can his immediate release be explained? I have no concrete proof he did, but what the hell would yaw'll think? Proof of his immediate release, attached.

My 2 other associates were convicted for illegal possession of those weapons and served 6 1/2 years in prison. I DID NOT TESTIFY AT THE TRIAL WHICH CONVICTED THEM. Am I expected to explain in cyber space, the how of my avoidance?

I agreed to the Federal Witness Program for their financial support of my family while I served 3 years (almost to the day) in prison, and to protect them and myself from some misguided patriot who'd never heard both sides of my plea bargain story, and would do harm to me or my family. I took ZOG's money, and incidently, used some of it to purchase literature following my release from prison in Sept 1990. Since my prison release, I've worked for the Cause in the most effective way I know how, i.e., financial contributions, distributing literature to expose the Jews, and other costly projects. I lead the nation in purchasing and distributing American Free press newspapers, Dr. Fields' Truth at Last tabloids, David Duke pamphlets, and Walter Mueller's pro-German tabloid, Community News. Ask them. I financially support 8 groups I think most effective, and I run my mouth to whomever listens. Always have. Always will. I also have local friends who assist me. Southwest Missouri has received at least 300,000 pieces of pro-White anti-Jew literature since I moved here, thanks to us. We will continue.

Those with questions or doubts should phone me at 417-258-7785 rather than further demoralize the Movement with rehashings on the internet. (POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808). I've never feared anyone who knows the facts, only those who don't. And I haven't forgotten those "leaders" who knew the facts, but badmouthed me anyway. I know why they did. They hated the successes of the White Patriot Party, led by a high school droupout redneck, because those successes made them feel humiliated due to their own decades of failure to match those successes, which they haven't matched since, 18 years later. To this day, those "big-fish-in-a-little-pond" so-called leaders, are terrified I'll build up another White Patriot Party, and therewith, humiliate them again. They, even now, accuse me of "trying to worm my way back into the Movement." Those "leaders", in fact, despise successes by all groups but their own, and always have.

No, I'm not trying to "worm my way back into the Movement". Frankly, I don't see much movement to worm my way back into. And at 63, I'm too old and worn out to begin again what I began Dec 1980, at 40. Incidently, what the hell was I supposed to do during my 3 years in prison and 5 years on strict parole, hold a press conference and yell: "Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt nobody?" It has been over 16 years since my plea bargain, and I still haven't, a fact conveniently overlooked by "the humiliated ones."

I'll be at Walmart, Aurora, MO, at noon, April 3rd, 2004. Let them come and say to my face what they've said to my back for 16 years. I dare them. And tell Fat Boy to come and bring his "Elders" with him. Then we'll see who the "humble cowards" really are.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to do what I've done nonstop since 1974 - UNITE, ORGANIZE, EDUCATE, RECRUIT and expose my GD Jew enemies. And only death or victory over them will make me quit. And now that I own a computer, having purchased one 5 weeks ago, never once previously deved onto any website, I'll try and figure out how to use that weapon, as well, provided I learn how to work the thing.

What The Bruders Schweigen (as opposed to Order rats) did was a demonstration of bold initiatives, heroism, and self sacrifice, not seen from our side since April and May 1945 amidst the fire and rubble of Berlin. What I've done for the Cause, compared to them, doesn't amount to a pimple on an elephant's ass. But I do have the right to defend myself, and have done so here.

The White Patriot Party was correct in its tactics, i.e., UNITE, ORGANIZE, EDUCATE and raise hell in the streets. The WPP failed because of my mistakes and errors in judgment, which can be avoided by others. I did my best to keep the Party going. My best was just not good enough. I kept my promise to Bob Mathews to use Order money to further our Cause in the manner I thought most effective. My record of successes and activisms proves that I kept my promise to him. Itemized listings of what I did with that money is contained in my book.

Sieg Heil for the 14 words.

Glenn Miller

[Following are attachments.]

(From book TALKED TO DEATH - Stephen Singular) Can be ordered from any book store. [underlined by Miller]

A Quiet Death, a Loud Grave

[p. 277]

much he needed soap and toothpaste, and about how well he got along with black inmates in jail. They had a helluva time, he said, playing cards. He bragged that the Order had thrown a serious scare into the FBI, repeated that Bob Mathews was the greatest white man in history, and went on at some length about his alliterative politics. The purse and press, or the media and the money, were behind everything in the United States, he declared, and all under the control of Jews.

When another subject was broached, his upbeat mood fell. It came as a shock to Lane that many in the Bruders Schweigen had already closed such swift and convenient deals with the federal government. The Silent Brotherhood had turned out to be anything but silent; a number of those who had never been arrested before first wept in their cells and then talked. Lane had thought them made of sterner stuff, and groused openly about their lack of commitment and backbone. Their flipping over for the FBI appeared to hurt and disturb him more than being incarcerated.

Then Lane himself began to consider a plea bargain. In return for his testimony about the Berg murder, he wanted the Denver authorities to guarantee him a sentence of no more than six years. The local district attorney, Norm Early, rejected the offer as far too lenient, and this rekindled Lane's revolutionary fervor. He regarded himself as a POW now, locked in the oppressor's den, paying his radical dues. He got himself a lawyer, Thomas Keith, who had successfully defended the nine KKK and neo-Nazi members accused of shooting to death five communist sympathizers in the Greensboro anti-Klan rally in 1979. One of those acquitted in that trial, Roland Wayne Wood, showed up at Lane's first court hearing in Winston-Salem, wearing a green T-shirt. It read: I'D RATHER BE KILLING COMMUNISTS.

Lane contended he was innocent; he hadn't dealt in counterfeit or stolen money and knew nothing whatsoever about the murder of Alan Berg. Yet he did have an opinion on the dead man, one he had voiced in the past and one he brought up again to reporters who had traveled all the way from Denver to Idaho, to Georgia, and now to North Carolina, to ask questions of those who allegedly knew something about the demise of Berg. The Denver press was

(From the Raleigh News & Observer dtd 1 May 87)

Currin authorized a warrant for Wydra's arrest on charges of aiding and abetting a fugitive. But Wydra, found innocent last month of conspiring to obtain weapons in connection with an alleged plot to assassinate an Alabama civil rights attorney, was released Thursday without being charged.

Currin said he wanted the other three men returned to North Carolina as soon as possible. But he said it could be months before

[cont'd...]

Old March 18th, 2004 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

(From the Raleigh News & Observer Dec 87)

To obtain Miller's guilty pleas and cooperation, prosecutors agreed not to charge Miller with numerous federal offenses carrying potential sentences of more than 200 years, according to court documents.

From the Village Voice newspaper - 1985 edition

WASHINGTON -- Save for one man still being hunted by the FBI, all the members of the white revolutionary group called the Order are in custody, standing trial in Seattle federal court on racketeering charges.

But 3000 miles away, in North Carolina, the spirit of the Order is very much alive, in the form of the White Patriot Party and its energetic leader, the former Green Beret, F. Glenn Miller Jr.

Miller, who served 13 years in the Green Berets, including two hitches in Vietnam, was a member of the Nazi Party before 1980, then switched to the Klan. He was in the caravan of Klan vehicles at the Greensboro massacre November 3, 1979. The name of his organization was recently changed from The Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan to the White Patriot Party.

The White Patriot Party has 2500 members and offices in six southern states, Miller says. He himself is running for the Senate seat John East is vacating. Last year, Miller got 5000 votes in his bid to be governor.

Nobody would pay much attention to Miller or the White Patriot Party if it were not for the confession of Bruce Carroll Pierce, number two in the Order. Last April, soon after he was captured in Georgia, Pierce told the FBI that Miller had received $300,000 from the group's robberies.

Miller denies it: "Hah," he told the Voice last week. "If you believe that, you'll believe that iron will float by itself. That's a plot...to discredit us before the white masses."

(From the Raleigh News & Observer published after Lane's arrest, and reports my reactions to Pierce's and Lane's deal offers.)

Miller said in a news release that one of the defendants, Bruce Carroll Piece, was "subjected to various tortures by federal agents and others working in concert with them." He said the agents forced Pierce to sign a deposition for the prosecution in which Pierce stated that The Order had given Miller $400,000 several months ago. Pierce has not testified in the trial.

Miller also said he had received a letter about two weeks ago from David Lane, one of The Order members on trial. He said Lane had been "placed in a cell block that was around 90% black, with resulting threats and other mental torture. It was made known to Mr. Lane, that should he cooperate with federal agents, his situation would be changed."

6. [Three photos, with captions: 1) "Glen Miller leads marchers"; 2) "Lynn Hendricks shouts 'white power'; and 3) "A crowd of blacks watches the White Patriot Party march in downtown Forest City Saturday"]

Photo above [3] published in a North Carolina newspaper showss the White Patriot Party marching and demonstrating through downtown Forest City, just one of three towns we marched through that day. And we also held an outdoor rally that same nite in another NC county. Why can't you do this? What holds you back? All your excuses amount to nothing but cowardness. If a middle-aged redneck, highschool dropout like me can put this together, many of you can, as well. So get up off your cowardly asses and do it. Time is running out.

Our race is dying out rapidly right before your very eyes. ZOG is flooding our nation with tens-of-millions of colored aliens. ZOG has murdered over 30 million of our infants in the U.S., through ZOG legalized abortion. ZOG has legalized rectum loving, defecate eating faggots and outlawed our Christian religion from all public institutions and intends to outlaw it completely. When will you stand up and protest these outrages? If not now, then when? If not you, then who? How do you look yourselves in the mirror much less into your children's eyes without shame and self-loathing? Join, support, and get active in a White Rights group, and do it now.

[Final page, photo of march through Raleigh, N.C.]

My organization, the White Patriot Party, over 500 strong, downtown Raleigh, NC -- 1986, just one of dozens of cities and towns in which we carried the struggle into the faces of jews, niggers, mongrels and ZOG. (Me leading with bullhorn at right). Who, among my lying accusers, has matched this during the past quarter century? And why the hell haven't they, but for the lack of guts, willpower, and competency.

The above shows only part of what I achieved with Order money. I also helped expose the Jews to tens-of-millions via my newspaper, other groups' literature, my 28 telephone message machines in 5 states, dozens of radio talk show & TV interviews, and during 2 state-wide political campaigns, in which I campaigned extensively, as opposed to squatting behind a computer in a urine and garbage infested trailer on Rabbit Track Road. And don't take my word for it. Go look and smell for yourself.

[END]

Old March 18th, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Wow. That's pretty interesting reading. I dont pass on this one way or another not having any personal knowledge.

but I'll say one thing: if somebody shows up with 200K in a duffel bag, with no good explanation for what legitimate source the money's coming from, SLAM THE DOOR AND CALL A LAWYER CUZ CHANCES ARE YOU'RE BEING SET UP! I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying I'm sure all parties wish they had done certain things differently and more intelligently.

Old March 19th, 2004 #6
Steve B
Banned

Default Hmmm

"Accepting 200 grand stolen money, rattin out to the Feds, murderers, helping Lane hide from the authorities, harboring fugitives, went underground on 18 Mar 87, and declared war on 6 Apr 87, borrowed $25,000 cash from my now deceased farther in Dillon, SC, while underground, arrested at dawn, 30Apr87 inside a mobile home in Ozark, MO loaded down with 1/2 ton of explosives, illegal weapons, and ammo".

Maybe it's just me but I'm thinking, not a real good series of well thought plans and strategies.

Do the words...shit for brains mean anything to this fella?

Old March 19th, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Come on, Steve, that's pretty easy to say. A lot of people on VNNF have viciously criticized The Order (and those associated with it), but I would only agree with what Dr. Pierce said of Bob Mathews, that he "made some tactical errors."

Beyond that, I don't know very much. Let's face it, just like 99.9% of everything we think we know about Hitler and NS is jew agitprop/cointelpro, the same applies to The Order. I certainly don't know who to believe.

It's all over for those guys now; ZOG will never release them, but they got off their asses, fought the good fight (took a huge risk in doing so), and paid the price.
Lane has written some good books. That's a good way to make use of one's time. Scutari has written a few really good essays but not much. Too bad they all dont write more. I wonder what the rules are for getting written material out of the clink. They could smuggle it out if nothing else.

Old March 21st, 2004 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Come on, Steve, that's pretty easy to say. A lot of people on VNNF have viciously criticized The Order (and those associated with it), but I would only agree with what Dr. Pierce said of Bob Mathews, that he "made some tactical errors."

Beyond that, I don't know very much. Let's face it, just like 99.9% of everything we think we know about Hitler and NS is jew agitprop/cointelpro, the same applies to The Order. I certainly don't know who to believe.

It's all over for those guys now; ZOG will never release them, but they got off their asses, fought the good fight (took a huge risk in doing so), and paid the price.
Maybe I was a little hard on the guy, Doppel. I just see the whole Order thing as counter-productive. Sure they got brass balls and from what Iv'e heard Mathews wasn't afraid of anything in heaven or earth. But think about it for a moment. Robbing armored cars, sniping a jew talk show host and generally causing mayhem and destruction, not to mention the heat brought down on WN's, is plain stupid in my book. It ain't how Uncle Wolf would have played it!

Old March 21st, 2004 #9
April

April
Default They are my heros anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least these men DID something ...........If more MEN would actually DO something instead of talking and typing on computers then women like me could stay home and cook and raise our babies instead of standing on street corners holding signs and having muds throw stuff at us!

I know that ONE WN guy alone or even 50 WN guys cannot be effective but if all the damn White middle aged, conservative men who complain about the non-whites would actually DO something rather than keep voting for Bush we would get somewhere.

SheWolf

Old March 21st, 2004 #10
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking You are Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWolfoftheNA
Well at least these men DID something ...........If more MEN would actually DO something instead of talking and typing on computers then women like me could stay home and cook and raise our babies instead of standing on street corners holding signs and having muds throw stuff at us!

I know that ONE WN guy alone or even 50 WN guys cannot be effective but if all the damn White middle aged, conservative men who complain about the non-whites would actually DO something rather than keep voting for Bush we would get somewhere.

SheWolf
Greetz

Wow, everyone seems to be trying to take a chunk outta Martin Lindstedt’s ass lately. He’s not a popular guy among the net nazi’s these dayz.

Shewolf, these WN forums online are filled with young kids and older armchair warrior WN types. What do you expect with a medium like this where you can remain anonymous and don’t have to look the other guy in the eye when you ‘speak’?

Yeah, you have to give those guys credit who took the fight right to ZOG, they’re my heroes too. Cheers

TG

Old March 21st, 2004 #11
EdbergEdberg

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Maybe I was a little hard on the guy, Doppel. I just see the whole Order thing as counter-productive. Sure they got brass balls and from what Iv'e heard Mathews wasn't afraid of anything in heaven or earth. But think about it for a moment. Robbing armored cars, sniping a jew talk show host and generally causing mayhem and destruction, not to mention the heat brought down on WN's, is plain stupid in my book. It ain't how Uncle Wolf would have played it!
The real issue here is Glenn Miller and his organization, not The Order. Miller built the largest and most successful street-action-oriented white organization that has existed to date since the end of WW II. For that alone he deserves some credit. Others should also study what Miller did right to build an organization that marched through scores of towns and cities in North Carolina during the mid-1980s -- during the Reagan years when all other pro-white organizations shrank in size.

I am from North Carolina, and I'm proud to say that I marched with Glenn Miller and the White Patriot Party at that time. Miller's name was in the statewide press and TV news constantly during those days. He had an incredible presence. I remember marching with him through Shelby, NC. An older white man stood among the crowds of people who came out to watch our parade through downtown. As we passed by, this old gentleman snapped to attention and saluted us, his chest swelled with pride and his chin held high. Right beside him several white teenage girls jumped up and down and clapped and cheered us. This was the kind of effect Miller and his organization had on the white masses back then. Those men who marched with him had the geatest loyalty to him personally. He really was a good leader of men. I still have my WPP uniform and beret in my closet, and I look back fondly on those days in the WPP as among the proudest and most fulfilling times of my life.

Glenn was essentially a Nazi who used the Confederate battle flag instead of the swastika, but his techniques for organizing and building a public mass movement were taken straight from Mein Kamph -- and they proved as sound as when the Furher used them.

The same thing Miller did could be duplicated easily enough today. One would need 100 men who would commit to give one Saturday per month for one year to get started. March through a different town on one weekend per month, and within a year about 250 people would be marching with you. A year after that, 500 men would be marching. A year after that, such an organization would be able to regularly put 1,000 men in the streets. And once you get to the thousand man level, the white masses will flood in so fast you won't be able to absorb them.

The Jews and Feds understood this. The WPP was getting 500 people in organized marches when Morris Dees and the local Jesse-Helms appointed US Attorney, Sam Currin (may his soul rot in hell) legally destroyed the organization.

As Glenn readily admits, he made some mistakes, the greatest of which was getting involved with the apple-dumpling gang known as The Order.

Give North Carolina about three more years with job losses continuing at the same pace as they have for the past three, and with hundreds of thousands more Mexicans flooding into our state, and I think times will be ripe for another White Patriot-styled party here in NC.

That is, if we can get a few of these white activist computer nerds off their butts and out in the streets.

Old March 21st, 2004 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
The real issue here is Glenn Miller and his organization, not The Order. Miller built the largest and most successful street-action-oriented white organization that has existed to date since the end of WW II. For that alone he deserves some credit. Others should also study what Miller did right to build an organization that marched through scores of towns and cities in North Carolina during the mid-1980s -- during the Reagan years when all other pro-white organizations shrank in size.

I am from North Carolina, and I'm proud to say that I marched with Glenn Miller and the White Patriot Party at that time. Miller's name was in the statewide press and TV news constantly during those days. He had an incredible presence. I remember marching with him through Shelby, NC. An older white man stood among the crowds of people who came out to watch our parade through downtown. As we passed by, this old gentleman snapped to attention and saluted us, his chest swelled with pride and his chin held high. Right beside him several white teenage girls jumped up and down and clapped and cheered us. This was the kind of effect Miller and his organization had on the white masses back then. Those men who marched with him had the geatest loyalty to him personally. He really was a good leader of men. I still have my WPP uniform and beret in my closet, and I look back fondly on those days in the WPP as among the proudest and most fulfilling times of my life.

Glenn was essentially a Nazi who used the Confederate battle flag instead of the swastika, but his techniques for organizing and building a public mass movement were taken straight from Mein Kamph -- and they proved as sound as when the Furher used them.

The same thing Miller did could be duplicated easily enough today. One would need 100 men who would commit to give one Saturday per month for one year to get started. March through a different town on one weekend per month, and within a year about 250 people would be marching with you. A year after that, 500 men would be marching. A year after that, such an organization would be able to regularly put 1,000 men in the streets. And once you get to the thousand man level, the white masses will flood in so fast you won't be able to absorb them.

The Jews and Feds understood this. The WPP was getting 500 people in organized marches when Morris Dees and the local Jesse-Helms appointed US Attorney, Sam Currin (may his soul rot in hell) legally destroyed the organization.

As Glenn readily admits, he made some mistakes, the greatest of which was getting involved with the apple-dumpling gang known as The Order.

Give North Carolina about three more years with job losses continuing at the same pace as they have for the past three, and with hundreds of thousands more Mexicans flooding into our state, and I think times will be ripe for another White Patriot-styled party here in NC.

That is, if we can get a few of these white activist computer nerds off their butts and out in the streets.
Thanks EdbergEdberg, interesting stuff. Perhaps you could post some more about your experiences in the WPP? I'd be interested to hear all that you have to say.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #13
EdbergEdberg

Smile

Quote:
Thanks EdbergEdberg, interesting stuff. Perhaps you could post some more about your experiences in the WPP? I'd be interested to hear all that you have to say.
Glenn was a high-school dropout (according to him), although he is obviously a very bright man despite a lack of formal schooling. However, if he had one serious flaw it was that he drank a bit too much back in those days. But considering all the big-time pressure he was under (which I knew nothing about at the time), a bit of a drinking problem might be understandable for anyone in his situation then. Nevertheless, I think the beer probably did affect his judgement. Glenn should have never gone underground or delcared war on ZOG. He should have accepted his three-year court-ordered seperation from all white activism and used the time to get his personal life in order, write a book, clarify his political and philosophical views, and then return to the organization he had built after the three years was up, wiser and better for the time off. The organization would have lost members during that time, but the cadre would have remained loyal and the organizaiton could have quickly rebounded.

The main thing Glenn did right was that he put forth a genuine effort. He worked at building a white movement, openly and vigorously. He didn't water down his message, but criticized blacks and Jews in honest if harsh terms. He didn't pull his punches. He gave the unvarnished truth to the white masses in North Carolina, and he did it daily, unapologetically and in a bold and manly way. He inspired courage in others because he displayed so much of it himself.

I've told Glenn that he should get some help and put up a website that simply posts pictures of WPP marches and rallies. Newer activists today who knew nothing of the white movement in the mid-80s would be amazed to see photos of hundreds of uniformed white men, marching in neat ranks, each man carring a three by five foot confederate battle flag, all yelling "white power" with loud martial music (some German) blaring over loudspeakers. This scene repeated itself dozens of times in towns and cities in my state. Scores of blacks would also come out to watch these pro-white marches, but none ever had the courage to challenge us in the streets. Glenn's marches were vastly different than the pathetic Klan marches that we are used to seeing, where eight or ten robed Klansmen walk in disorder surrounded by uniformed police who are protecting them from mobs of howling blacks and communists. The White Patriot Party never needed this kind of police protection. The blacks and the police were afraid of us. The key here was to not venture into the streets until you had at least a hundred men, you were well organized and you could inspire respect from your enemies.

Well, if a guy like Glenn Miller could do all this, I'm sure someone else who is smarter could do a much better job today. Again, Glenn did this back in the mid-80s, during the Reagan presidency when the white masses believed things were going their way. Conditions are much more favorable today for such a movement, and they will grow even more favorable in the years just ahead of us.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #14
Jack Napier

Mr. Miller,
Your allegations are shocking. If what you say is true, this information should set a segment of the “movement” on its ear. The lack of response to this thread is interesting. Where is the usual VNN crowd of gossips, rumormongers and trolls? Why have they not gravitated to this issue? If what you say is true -the heroic pantheon of the revolutionary minded racial movement has just been exposed as fraud and fable. A sizable portion of the Bruder Schweigen are rats? This is comparable to proof that Hitler was Jewish or that Jesus buggered Asian boys.

I have to agree with EdbergEdberg. While we have never met, you were a major influence on me as a youth. I recall reading your paper with awe and inspiration, viewing photos of your rallies and marches with columns of hundreds of white men, sharply dressed in camouflage and raising the Stars and Bars. The photos of attractive female members in “White Revolution Is the Only Solution” T-shirts also had an impression on my juvenile psyche. I would fantasize about helping to organize the White Patriot Party in the north and participating in similar marches, with columns of strong Yankee men carrying the Betsy Ross. People on this board (like the esteemed Col. Kurtz) who repeatedly show admiration for recent silly public spectacles would do well to study their movement history. You Mr. Miller knew how to host a public spectacle!

I think that we can forgive Col. Kurtz and others for not citing you as an example for building a successful grassroots racial movement. There are two obvious reasons, first: the White Patriot Party was a complete and total failure because you disbanded, second: you have the undisputed (until very recently) reputation as being a despicable traitor. By the time I became old enough to join your group, you had already disbanded. It was disappointing to me that you turned on your brothers and aided the enemy to save your ass. I overcame my disappointment and found new heroes and new movements. Chief amongst my heroes has been The Order. I have used Bob Mathews and his comrades as examples of sacrifice again and again. I have spent a good deal of money aiding POW’s and their families. I have spent much more time and effort organizing Martyr’s Day events where money was collected for POW’s. Now I am confronted with the idea that the men that I have for so long respected are actually weaklings and cowards. A man that I held contempt for may actually be worthy of reevaluation and support.

What exactly did you testify to at Ft. Smith? If you were defending yourself because Order members snitched on you; what did Richard Butler and others do to deserve your testimony against them? I would like to hear from others on this issue. What about White Will? Wasn’t he a WPP member at the time? Let’s hear his take on this.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
........ Newer activists today who knew nothing of the white movement in the mid-80s would be amazed to see photos of hundreds of uniformed white men, marching in neat ranks, each man carring a three by five foot confederate battle flag, all yelling "white power" with loud martial music (some German) blaring over loudspeakers. This scene repeated itself dozens of times in towns and cities in my state. Scores of blacks would also come out to watch these pro-white marches, but none ever had the courage to challenge us in the streets. Glenn's marches were vastly different than the pathetic Klan marches that we are used to seeing, where eight or ten robed Klansmen walk in disorder surrounded by uniformed police who are protecting them from mobs of howling blacks and communists. The White Patriot Party never needed this kind of police protection. The blacks and the police were afraid of us. The key here was to not venture into the streets until you had at least a hundred men, you were well organized and you could inspire respect from your enemies.

Well, if a guy like Glenn Miller could do all this, I'm sure someone else who is smarter could do a much better job today. Again, Glenn did this back in the mid-80s, during the Reagan presidency when the white masses believed things were going their way. Conditions are much more favorable today for such a movement, and they will grow even more favorable in the years just ahead of us.
Agreed that the normal klan rally is an embarrassment with the nigz in blue protecting them from antis who usually outnumber them 3 to 1. The only time we've seen anything like that recent years was the Pennsyvania thing and A-18.

What if you had all that and instead everybody wore, lets say, a black suit? "Men in black--" isnt that what people believe is power today? A phalanx of White men in black? What if they marched silently, and all you could hear was the stomp of White men in unison? Five hundred through the streets of a small town? A thousand through a medium?

The implicit threat to any really powerful and convincing street demonstration can make to the G is: we have the numbers to force our view. That is the bottom line of demonstrations. There are other intermediate objectives, but that is why we have "riot police." For when the demonstrators try to make good on the threat.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #16
EdbergEdberg

Wink A reply to Napier

You seem to be confusing me with Glenn Miller himself. I am not Miller, just a former follower who knows something about those times and events.

Go to the start of this thread and read the first several posts by Alex Linder, which is the text of a document that Glenn Miller sent to Alex and Alex was generous enough to type into the forum and post for him. Miller says he is just now trying to become internet literate and didn't know how to defend himself in this forum. Miller answers most all of your charges regarding the nature of the deal he cut with the Feds and why he did it. There is a lot of highly interesting information there.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #17
April

April
Smile Itchy vs Scratchy

I agree with Edbergedberg you need to read and assimilate Mr Miller's explanation and deal with it point by point if you claim to disagree with it, otherwise your post reply to this thread is empty of logic.

Both David Lane and Glen Miller are personal freinds of mine. I have read BOTH accounts of what happened and know that there is more than one side to the story. IN fact there may be three or four.

If I can remain friends of both of these men then there is no reason that you boys cannot just sit back and try to learn by thier example.

It all boils down to this. Both of these men are admirable, Both of these men have sacrificed for our children and both have made some mistakes. There are reasons to look at both of these men as guides and leaders for our people today.

To get into a pissing contest over who is what seems to be pointless at this time. These events took place 20 years ago and we need to learn from what they did right and what they did wrong , taking into account our changing times. Lets learn and improve and get smart no matter WHAT organization we belong to at this time.

And lastly I have to say, if a pregnant woman with her two little girls can do street activism then you youngsters and old farts can too!

SheWolf

Old March 22nd, 2004 #18
EdbergEdberg

Smile Well said, She Wolf

Well said, She Wolf.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #19
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

The main thing Glenn did right was that he put forth a genuine effort. He worked at building a white movement, openly and vigorously. He didn't water down his message, but criticized blacks and Jews in honest if harsh terms. He didn't pull his punches. He gave the unvarnished truth to the white masses in North Carolina, and he did it daily, unapologetically and in a bold and manly way. He inspired courage in others because he displayed so much of it himself.

I've told Glenn that he should get some help and put up a website that simply posts pictures of WPP marches and rallies. Newer activists today who knew nothing of the white movement in the mid-80s would be amazed to see photos of hundreds of uniformed white men, marching in neat ranks, each man carring a three by five foot confederate battle flag, all yelling "white power" with loud martial music (some German) blaring over loudspeakers. This scene repeated itself dozens of times in towns and cities in my state. Scores of blacks would also come out to watch these pro-white marches, but none ever had the courage to challenge us in the streets. Glenn's marches were vastly different than the pathetic Klan marches that we are used to seeing, where eight or ten robed Klansmen walk in disorder surrounded by uniformed police who are protecting them from mobs of howling blacks and communists. The White Patriot Party never needed this kind of police protection. The blacks and the police were afraid of us. The key here was to not venture into the streets until you had at least a hundred men, you were well organized and you could inspire respect from your enemies.

Interesting stuff, Edberg.

I'm curious, how was Miller so successful in getting hundreds of Whitemen on the streets time and time again? Their hasn't been a show of force like this since GLW and Miller. The NA, even under Pierce couldn't put forth the numbers Miller did. Even Roper has lukewarm turnouts in spite of diligent effort and excellent planning.

To put it in a nutshell...how do you get a couple hundred White guys with jobs and familys and lots to lose out on a street to face an immovable object and an irresistible force?

It's gotta be more than just "genuine effort" and "boldness". There is something more to it!

Old March 24th, 2004 #20
EdbergEdberg

Wink Indeed, how does one do it?

Quote:
Interesting stuff, Edberg.

I'm curious, how was Miller so successful in getting hundreds of Whitemen on the streets time and time again? Their hasn't been a show of force like this since GLW and Miller. The NA, even under Pierce couldn't put forth the numbers Miller did. Even Roper has lukewarm turnouts in spite of diligent effort and excellent planning.

To put it in a nutshell...how do you get a couple hundred White guys with jobs and familys and lots to lose out on a street to face an immovable object and an irresistible force?

It's gotta be more than just "genuine effort" and "boldness". There is something more to it!
I've honestly stopped to consider how Glenn did it and if it could be done today.

Glenn began with just three people, but I think that in 1981 when he began whites were different than they are today. They were bolder and not so beaten down. Most of these people grew up in the old segregated South, or their parents did, and they still had a sense of racial pride and identity that could be appealed to with some success. White people still had some of their racial pride and instincts intact back in the early and mid 80s. They still felt like this was their country and were willing to put up a fight for it, or at least some were. I'm not so sure that any of this is true anymore in this state. And certainly the level and intensity of brainwashing is much greater today than it was 20 years ago.

But Glenn was a driven man, totally consumed with the idea of white racial survival and the struggle against the Jew and the muds. As he told me numerous times, "It's the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning, and the it's the last thing I think about when I go to sleep at night." Glenn was retired from the US Army and so had a modest income guaranteed him and lots of time to work on white activism. And he just worked at it. Heck, the guy is still working at it today where he lives in Missouri. He distributes three to five thousand pro-white newspapers a month and writes numerous very blunt letters to any newspaper in his area that will print them.

Glenn was able to tap into some former Klansmen in his area and start his own small Klan group. And because he worked so much harder and was a better and more energetic organizer than the other Klan leaders, he soon had other entire klan groups joining in under his leadership with all their members. At first he began with private meetings, or rallies, on private property. He formed a Klan honor guard, got them dressed in military uniforms and then got them used to parading several times across the rally field during these gatherings. All the young, gung-ho types wanted to join this honor guard. Then once he had about 75 or a hundred in this honor guard he could count on and he was confident they could march and present a good image, he took it to the next step and had them march in public, which was not such a big thing for them once they had gotten used to marching at the private rallies. And once he established this public image of white strength, order and power in a massed unit, he kept it going with at least one public march a month. And usually, each successive march attracted more participants than the previous one.

Today we have the internet, and we can communicate with so many more people so much more rapidly and effectively. I don't see why a website with the number of readers that VNN or STormfront has could get at least a hundred disciplined guys to commit to one day a month for a year of street marches and see what happens. Of course, the marches would need to be concentrated in one state or region so that the media interest generated would be focused and have an effect. Pick small cities between ten and 40 thousand people to start with, and with populations that are still predominantly white. For example, Glenn never attempted to stage marches in the eastern NC cities like Kinston, Goldsboro, or Greenville which are at least half black. We are talking about full-blooded blue gums in eastern NC, really wild jungle bunnies. The whites living in these cities and surrounding areas are so intimidated by the blacks that the last thing they want is a pro-white demonstration that will inflame the niggers. They just want to maintain calm and hold onto their property as long as they can (which won't be more than another 30 years, by the way). Rather, pick towns where about ten to twenty percent of the people are black or Mexican. Here the whites are familiar enough with them to know they are a problem and a theat, but they are not overly intimidated by them yet. The Klan has always had its best success in the Piedmont sections of the Carolinas. In the foothills and mountains there are not enough blacks for people to be concerned about them, and as I said, there are so many down east that the whites are terrified to stir up any hint of resistance.

Glenn's basic message was it was time for white people to stand up to the challenge of the black menace. Today's message would be different: Time to stand up to the immigration/Mexican invasion, and to a lesser extent the black problem. NAFTA and job losses could also be included into the propaganda mix, and just the idea of preserving/salvaging something of the old white America while there is still some left. Glenn used the symbols of the old confederacy to spark the immaginations of the white masses. Today one could just appeal to the safe and sane white world of 50 years ago as an ideal with fighting for.

Heck, if you had just fifty committed white men and you focused your efforts in an area of about 30,000 square miles and worked at getting out propaganda, staging public marches and rallies, calling press conferences and skillfully using the local news media, projected strength and determination and confidence, you would be amazed what you could generate in five years time. Your biggest task would be keeping the freaks and troublemakers out of your ranks at first.

When this economy finally does slide into a full-blown depression in two or three years, groups like the White Patriot Party will be able to sprout up all over the country. Scores of such organizations could come into existence very rapidly. It would just take a few leaders and organizers to realize what is possible and how simple it is to accomplish. Building such a movement does not require a lot of brains or even guts. Mostly it just takes persistance and some discipline.

Closed Thread

Thread