Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2015 #1
devoid

devoid
Default How the Jews poison the "White goyim" (MUST READ)

I hope this information does not get censored, because I believe this is something ground breaking, as most WN's have no clue about this, but when you read the information/links I'll present to you, you'll finally get a better picture of what's really going on.

It seems like most WN's think Jews are killing us by massive non-white immigration, psychological warfare/brainwashing people, but I have information that should make everyone's jaw drop.

We are literally being exterminated - and the white demographic is being completely destroyed, in a way that you would have never thought was possible.

Psychiatric drugs. In short, psychiatric drugs are chemical lobotomies in a pill. The way the work is by completely destroying the brain, and by turning you into an apathetic, brain dead, passive zombie. How can you fight or defend tyranny if you do not have the mental capacity to think critically, nor have the ability to function.

Jew puppet psychiatrists are practically legal executioners. Once you read the links I am going to present to you, you will understand everything, you will get the full picture, and understand how Jews are destroying white people, and western civilization/society from all angles.

Now you think you're safe if you stay away from those psychotic and demented freaks, but that's where you're all wrong. A lot of family doctors or general practitioners hand out psychiatric drugs like CANDY. This is how desperate the Jews are on completely exterminating us!

Don't believe me? You a disbeliever? You can't grasp the concept that everything in society has been compromised by the Jews, and everything is being used against us, even murder us?

Type in on Jewgle: "Doctors give SSRI's out like candy" and you'll see for yourself.

THIS is how bad it really gets. You think these psychotic doctors/psychiatrists are destroying the minds and lives of normal healthy people because of depression? Wrong. They now push Jewish psychiatric poison for things like INSOMNIA, SMOKING, MIGRAINES etc.

They are pushing these chemical lobotomy pills on AS MUCH people as POSSIBLE. Ladies and gentlemen, these Jews are responsible for causing many deaths, many mass shootings (I'll get into that in a second), suicides (these poisonous pills are designed to make people suicidal, psychotic, to destroy society)... and then when people become psychotic because of Jewish psych pills, and go on mass shooting sprees. the Jews use this as an excuse to take your guns away from you!

All of this has been planned/engineered. This is a plus in every possible way for the Jews; it destroys the minds of the white goyim, it turns them into mentally disabled handicaps, less white children (psych drugs cause full blown permanent impotence in men), it literally kills them (lots of people have committed suicide because of these pills), and a lot of people go full blown psychotic thanks to these Jewish poison... which end up going on mass shootings - which the Jews can use this as excuse to take away your guns, and finish you off!

Most doctors are incompetent. The only push pills on you, and they think they're oh-so intelligent by being pill pushers. Doctors are not doctors anymore, as Jews have corrupted the health/medical industry as well.

Vaccines (which is an entirely different subject) is also no longer safe. Jews control EVERYTHING - do you want to trust these Jews with your health? Just because it was originally the white man's invention, DOES NOT mean it is safe anymore. Vaccines have been HIJACKED by the Jews, they put poison in it to destroy the white goyim masses.

Wonder why those Jews keep encouraging you to get those yearly flu shots on the radio/TV/newspapers? This is all engineered to exterminate us.

I believe the #1 poison is psychiatric drugs, because its INSTANT. It causes instant catastrophic damage. I'm not sure if this the right term (I may be wrong) but it causes complete and total collateral damage. Pure destruction. If you wanted to subvert a society and completely destroy it, this would be a fantastic way of doing so. Drug the population, damage their brains, and society becomes broken. Mass shootings, psychotic people, stupid people from brain damage, etc... everything just falls apart.

Now here are the facts. If these facts do not give you the full picture of how hellbent the Jews are on exterminating us, or the millions of lives they have destroyed, nothing will. If these facts do not send chills down your spine, or even shock you, nothing ever will.

------
1. SSRI's cause permanent subtle cognitive damage (this can be said of ALL psychiatric drugs)

2. Most people who take SSRI's do not know that they have been
damaged
3. Most p-docs will advise you to increase your dosage if you
complain to them that you have suffered brain damage from SSRI's usage
4. Most p-docs will tell you that your damage is due to DEPRESSION,
even if you insist that you feel your cognitive ability has not been
the same since taking and consequently STOPPING the use of SSRIs.
5. Most p-docs get their information directly from the pharmaceutical
companies themselves, who fund the conferences, lectures, and
symposiums that they attend
6. Most pharmaceutical companies skew their research results to make
a profit, and virtually no long-term research is done to determine
whether SSRI's cause long-term damage to the brain
7. The most troubling permanent lasting adverse neurological effects
you may experience after prolonged SSRI usage (and consequent
STOPPING) are :
a). Word finding troubles
b). Absolute emotional flatness and deadness
c). Permanently reduced sex drive
d). An odd, pervasive social anxiety/awkwardness
e). Trouble with coordination
f). Bad memory
g). Trouble retrieving words
h). Overall paucity of thought and expression
i). Lack of creativity and intellectual fluidity (mental fog)
j). A lack of ability to "steer" or control the tone of your voice
(I've noticed this- that I sound shaky and agitated no matter what my
mood is, and people think I'm upset when I'm really not)

8. After these brain damaging effects have sunken in, you may have
great difficulty finding support anywhere. Talking to a p-doc may be
an exercise in futility. They will want to protect their own interests
and shield themselves from a possible lawsuit, hence you may be told
continually to get back on meds/up your dosage. The more you protest,
the less credibility you have, thus the more evidence in your p-doc's
mind that you need to go back on SSRIs.
9. Once you realize the extent of the damage, and it sinks in beyond
the denial you may initially face, it will be hard to explain to
others exactly why you are not the same person you used to be. The
damage is similar to a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) yet it might be
better termed DBI (Diffuse Brain Injury).

--------
1 in 5 American adults are currently taking mind-altering psychiatric drugs such as antidepressants.
1 in 10 Americans are on antidepressants, maybe even more. That's 1 in 10 people who are having their brains destroyed, but most don't even know they have been damaged.

1 in 5 Adults have been lobotomized/brain damaged by the Jews. Most are NOT aware they have been brain damaged, some people know something is wrong, few found out the truth.

"The government gives psychiatry its fake legitimacy. The government blesses the medical licensing boards that award psychiatrists permission to drug your children, alter their brains, poison them, and of course make all the fake diagnoses in the first place. Without the government, these fakes would sink into the waves and be gone forever. Nobody in his right mind or wrong mind would ever step into a psychiatrist’s office. It would be like volunteering to stumble out on to a mine field seeded with explosives.
It’s fiction. It’s a billion-dollar fiction. There is not a single diagnostic test for any so-called mental disorder. Never has been. No blood test, no urine test, no saliva test, no brain scan, no genetic test. No science. The drugs are brain poisons.

Psychiatry hasn't been destroyed and outlawed because there is money in it. Pharmaceutical money. And because the public is in a trance. Mothers and fathers are quite willing to take their children to these brain poisoners…lambs to the slaughter."

Psyche Drugs and School Shootings

In virtually every mass school shooting during the past 15 years, the shooter has been on or in withdrawal from psychiatric drugs. Yet, federal and state governments continue to ignore the connection between psychiatric drugs and murderous violence, preferring instead to exploit these tragedies in an oppressive and unconstitutional power grab to snatch guns away from innocent, law-abiding people.

Neuroleptic Drugs

The neuroleptics or antipsychotics are the most frequently prescribed drugs in mental hospitals, and are widely used in board-and-care homes, nursing homes, institutions for people with mental retardation, children's facilities, and prisons. They also are given to millions of patients in public clinics and to hundreds of thousands in private psychiatric offices. Often they are prescribed for anxiety, sleep problems, and other difficulties in a manner that runs contrary to the usual recommendations. And too often, they are administered to children with behavior problems, even children who are living at home and going to school. Rather than treating a disease, the neuroleptics create a disease. The neuroleptic drugs are chemical lobotomizing agents with no specific therapeutic effect on any symptoms or problems. Their main impact is to blunt and subdue the individual. They also physically paralyze the body, rendering the individual less able to react or to move. They produce a chemical lobotomy and a chemical straitjacket. The drugs are also the cause of brain damage that afflicts up to half or more of long-term patients. The original ones, including Thorazine and Mellaril, are called phenothiazines.

----

JEW SHRINK DRUG PUSHERS KILL CHRISTIAN KIDS WITH DEADLY DRUGS – THEN SUPPORT TREASON AGAINST OUR SACRED USA CONSTITUTION!

Every mass school shooting has resulted in lots of treasonous talk about taking our protection away. ALL of those scum ARE the mortal deadly enemies of you and your family from the jew who runs your life and pollutes the innocence of your children like Fox News Media If these scum do not succeed this time – be assured that there will more and more and more shootings. Every mass school shooting in American has involved the use of psychotropic drugs. Since the jew psychoquacks now have one in six Americans hooked on psychotropic poisons ( according the jew psychoquack David Cohen) – we will have an inexhaustible supply of potential psychotic killers. Jew here have more American children hooked on their poisons than in the entire Continent of Europe!
Fact: Despite 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs citing effects of mania, hostility, violence and even homicidal ideation, and dozens of high profile shootings/killings tied to psychiatric drug use, there has yet to be a federal investigation on the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.
Fact: At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 109 wounded and 58 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs.)
Fact: Between 2004 and 2011, there have been over 11,000 reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system of psychiatric drug side effects related to violence. These include 300 cases of homicide, nearly 3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. Note: By the FDA’s own admission, only 1-10% of side effects are ever reported to the FDA, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher. One of their victims is my own son – so I know – firsthand!
Fact: Virtually ALL of the criminals involved with the administration of these deadly poisons are jews. Jews DOMINATE the false medical profession of psychiatry. Ruining the life of a Christian goy is very very profitable . Even though only less than 2% of the population – these criminals comprise over 65% of all the psychoquacks in their horrid criminal endeavors. (... continued)

LINKS:
http://tuberose.com/Psychiatric_Insanity.html

https://mynameisjoecortina.wordpress...-constitution/

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/testimony1.html

https://tobefree.wordpress.com/2012/...d-less-able-t/

https://hofflandia.wordpress.com/201...-white-people/

http://www.stopshrinks.org/reading_r...ark_side_1.htm

http://www.cchrflorida.org/psychotro...ies-in-a-pill/

http://www.antipsychiatry.org/25reason.htm

https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress....erous-weapons/

http://www.breggin.com/braindisabling.pdf

TESTIMONIES

Was prescribed Jewish psychiatric drugs (antidepressants) for INSOMNIA. This poor guy became brain damaged after only one pill.

Quote:
I've been in an extremely peculiar state for the past 8 months after stopping Wellbutrin/buproprion. I have literally lost everything inside of me and no longer have a sense of "inner being". My personality has been completely erased, along with the inner psyche I've spent a lifetime building. When I attempt to "look inside", it is impossible because there is literally nothing there. Everything that made up my specific sense of personal being is gone, including including my hopes, fears, dreams, goals, opinions, values, morals, likes/dislikes, and most strikingly, all emotions and feelings.
I have no feelings associated with past events, and no emotional connections with anything in the world. Specific emotions that defined my personal sense of being are no longer there. People, places, things and events that I thought were etched in my soul as having significance no longer mean a thing. Absolutely nothing, I can't stress this enough.
I am unable to look backward or forward, have no sense of past accomplishments and no desire for future ones. The strangest thing is, I cannot feel anything toward being in this state, as that part of me is gone too. It's like a recursive erasure of everything I ever was, am, and will be.
It doesn't feel like life is a conscious experience that I am having anymore, as there is no inner construct within me to absorb an experience on any level. I see, hear, touch, and smell, yet each of these is so devoid of emotional content that they don't coalesce into anything meaningful I can call a human consciousness. My sense of being has been replaced by a constant void of nothingness that is unchanging, 24/7, I feel nothing towards the nothingness. It is not like feeling empty inside, there is no inside to feel empty within.
Getting to this state was a long process that started with gradually losing my emotions. This started when I decided to withdraw from the antidepressant Wellbutrin/Bupropion which I'd been on a high dosage of for 5 years. Strangely, going back on it did not help, but made things worse. When I stopped and started the drug a second time, I experienced one tremendous day of improvement followed by a seizure while sleeping, and woke up in a confused state. After this I regressed and felt completely dead inside.
Quote:
["What I don't understand is how a drug could completely erase me as a human being. What I'm experiencing is not depression, anhedonia, or flat affect, but a permanent change in my consciousness that literally destroyed my humanity. All the parts that made up my being are literally gone. I don't understand how this is even possible, or what (if anything) I can do to change it."

Quote:
I'm 25 yrs old. I used to be a bodybuilder, avid fisherman, used to drag race, and enjoy the great outdoors. USED TO.
Quote:
I was on effexor for about 3 yrs, 75mgs. I decided I wanted to stop taking it, I felt fine. Im 25 I said and I can deal with lifes problems.
I told my doc if I may discontinue the drug he said sure, if you want to. Doctor didn't even ask me if I wanted to wean off, I suggested him to give me the 35mgs, but he gave me only a weeks worth.
I have never in life felt so sick. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my enemy. The first 3 months were hell. dizziness, nausea, fatigue, bad memory, brain zaps, you name it I had it. I couldnt even walk sometimes.
I fought and fought and it is now 7 months that I am clean off this horrible so called drug.
To this day, 7 MONTHS later, I am left with weakness, bad memory, and horrible coordination.
I can no longer workout, all my muscles went down, I have no energy to do what I liked to do in my life. I cannot function or remember things at work. I am useless. If it wasn't my cousins place, I would have been fired along time ago.
I am not depressed, I don't have panic attacks.
In my opinion, Effexor has left me permanent damage. I have been through more tests than you can think of. blood tests upon blood tests for every disease known to man.
This drug has changed my life for the worse and everynight i cry, because I feel that this medicine has severly left me damaged. My doctor has no idea what to do."

Quote:
"I was prescribed Zoloft 25-50mgs 9 years ago while I was in college.
Before I begin with the nightmare, let me stress I WAS NOT SICK when I started this drug. I had anxiety (situational )and was a little tired. That is it. Other than these issues, I was as healthy as a horse, never been in the hospital, rarely if ever needed to go to the doctor. I was very active and on the go.
Well, Zoloft worked immediately, what can I say. I loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. I thought it was a gift from God, saved me and my college career. I wasn't as shy as I had been. I felt more social.
But then I found I could not get off without severe head pain and brain zaps. So, I stayed on it. Every few months I would think about going off again, but the symptoms I would get kept me on it, and very afraid to come off. So, I stayed on it for 8 long years. (I forgot to mention I gained 25 pounds within the first 3 months on it. That was another reason I wanted off).
After 8 years, I'd had enough. I felt like I no longer needed it, I had been long out of college and the original situations that gave me anxiety were long gone. So, at my doctors advice, I tapered over about 3-4 weeks.
Then my life was shattered. Completely shattered.
I was told the withdrawal would only last a week or two at most, so I rode it out. It never went away and only kept getting worse. So, I gave up and tried to go back on. I couldn't take the symptoms anymore. But my body was having none of that. Strangely, now when I took Zoloft, my body and brain reacted badly, as if it were rejecting it. I got a fever and felt like I was dying. I had no choice but to get off again. I was given other SSRI's, but none of them helped either, and all of them made me worse. I no longer tolerated meds like I did prior to Zoloft.
I kid you not, here I am 3 YEARS later and still very ill, and it all began when getting off Zoloft. Here is what I suffer 24/7.....
severe head pain and pressure
brain zaps/ electrical zaps shooting through brain down to toes
burning in extremities and brain
severe fatigue and weakness
dizziness/vertigo
severe depression ( never was depressed, ever, until coming off Zoloft )
severe anxiety
panic attacks...BAAAAD
daily crying jags
skin eruptions and
bone and muscle pain
burning tongue
insomnia
digestive pain
cramping on right side under rib cage
hair loss
sensitivities to food and medications previously tolerated well
extremely sensitive to vitamins and minerals previously tolerated well
no motivation / severe apathy
loss of career and income/ on disability
derealization/ depersonalization
back and neck spasms
unable to drive, shop, or eat out
increased allergies to things once tolerated well ( smoke, dust, cats )
suicidal thoughts....pretty regularly and very scary
nightmares
jaw pain from clenching teeth ( I guess from severe stress )
agoraphobia...very heartbreaking since I used to be so busy
ears ringing
feeling like being hit it the back of the head with a shovel
pressure in chest, like a 100 elephants are sitting on me
racing pulse, even when resting
increased blood pressure and cholesterol
metallic taste
bladder spasms
loss of cognition/ mental function ( feels like I lost 50 IQ points )
difficulty concentrating and recalling facts
I wrote a letter to Pfizer, detailing my story and my symptoms. They blew me off and wanted a doctors opinion of what my illness is from. No doctor will admit to Zoloft being the cause of this illness, so Pfizer pretty much told me they take no responsibility. They ruined my life, and take no responsibility. They train their drug reps to educate doctors that these drugs are harmless. They know better, but rake in too much money to do anything about it.
They do not care how many lives they destroy, as long as they continue making their billions off innocent victims."

Quote:
our doctor is your worst enemy. Welbutrin is an SNRI. It blocks the metabolites in the liver that metablilze seretonin and noepinephrin. Switching to celexa, which is an SNRI is not going to help you. Doctors just have no clue as to what they are doing. You go to them with a problem, they consult ther PDR, and hand out some drugs that the pretty little pharma rep gave to them. They will give you something to destroy your brain, then give you a benzo like xanax, to combat anxiety. You cannot sleep, you are always on edge, you end up with some sort of psycological "disorder" (manufactured by the drug companies), and you are left a buned out shell of what you used to be. They tried to give my mother-in-law prozac because she was sad when her father was dying of cancer, and she was starting to go through menopause. I SCREAMED. This lady didn't need prozac, or any other mind altering drugs. She needed to reduce her stress.
Quote:
I told her to take topical progesterone, and she turned around just fine.
Fact: Doctors don't know what ssri's do to the brain
Fact: There is no evidence of a lack of neuro transmitters.
Fact: There is no way of measuring the level of seretonin in the brain...
I pray for anyone in distress anywhere, and God bless and help those whose lives were destroyed by doctors who dished out meds that they know nothing about.

----

I have tried to put this information together coherently, and to the best of my ability. Jewish psychiatry has also completely destroyed my life as well, and these jew poisonous/murderous pills have completely wiped me out as a human being.

Imagine the brain is a hard drive.... these pills completely destroy/reformat the brain. Completely wipes out everything. At the age of 14, a very traumatic event happened in my life, it was so tragic, it traumatized me. My life was destroyed at the age of 16 by a non-white psychiatrist. I wished I could back in time, and prevented this all from happening. It's been 7 years, and I'm still a complete vegetable. I haven't recovered, but only deteriorated. I cannot call this a life, because a life is what I used to have. This is an existence without a life, and this is what happens to all people who become lobotomized by Jewish psychiatric drugs.

Because of this experience, I connected the dots, and have become a WN.
-----

Most white nationalists are not aware about this, and how the psychotic, demented, and pathological criminal Jew are exterminating us by psychiatric drugs (which is being pushed on many people, being giving out like candy, FOR LITERALLY ANY "CONDITION"!)

Most white nationalists think they are simply brainwashing us/bringing massive amounts of 3rd world immigration (this is true and part of it), however most white nationalists do not know they are literally exterminating us, destroying the white demographic in a way no one would have ever known, and they are getting away with this.

I hope I have opened many eyes to the truth. Thank you for reading.

Old November 6th, 2015 #2
devoid

devoid

Bump - I'm surprised nobody has said anything.

Old November 6th, 2015 #3
devoid

devoid

Bump - I'm surprised nobody has said anything, as the consequences of having 1 in 10 in the US population/society lobotomized by psychiatric drugs (or 1 in 5 US adults) has a huge impact on destroying society.

If you wanted to subvert and destroy a country/society, this would be practically be the best way.

In short - these Jewish poisonous and murderous pills destroy your brain, make you psychotic (so that people commit suicide or even do psychotic stuff like mass shootings, virtually ALL people in mass shootings have all been on psychiatric drugs, but the Jews will never tell you this) and it destroys the white demographic.

It would create a bunch of brain dead people, a broken society.... the consequences of this is unimaginable.

I hope someone read this, and truly understands what is happening, and gets the full picture.

Thank you.

Old November 6th, 2015 #4
Olaf Menes

Olaf Menes

I think it is well known that SSRI's commonly known as anti depressant anti anxiety drugs.... are FORMULATED TO BE LIFE DEPENDANT PHARMACEUTICALS.

The problem is, society in general today in Western White nations......there is a magnitude of things to be depressed about, and plenty of insane actions of government and society in general that will give even the toughest mentally sound people anxiety.

It is all part of the plan to subjugate a population to be dependent on chemical enhancement to cope with an ever increasing hostile environment. But this new environment has evolved faster than the ability for people to cope with, and the laws of society do not allow for what could be called the atypical caveman approach, crush your problems with a club, or get the hell out of there.

It is hard to flee from a stress filled job, abusive spouse, or the overall feeling your nation is going down the shitter and you have no life vest.

There was a so called study recently about how the middle aged Whites are suffering a higher mortality,from suicide and drug overdoses?

Well, ya, who wants to live in this giant shit hole being created by the hook nosed maggots of the anal societal tape worm brigade? So many of these people just begin to dope up to forget about the world reality setting in.

From what I have seen these drugs do to people I would never even consider them an option. If you have Anxiety, FACE YOUR FEARS. If you have depression, find the core of its origin and remove it from your life.
I do feel sorry for people caught in that vicious circle. Because doctors don't really want to cure anyone anymore, that is bad for repeat business...

Old November 6th, 2015 #5
devoid

devoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I think it is well known that SSRI's commonly known as anti depressant anti anxiety drugs.... are FORMULATED TO BE LIFE DEPENDANT PHARMACEUTICALS.

The problem is, society in general today in Western White nations......there is a magnitude of things to be depressed about, and plenty of insane actions of government and society in general that will give even the toughest mentally sound people anxiety.

It is all part of the plan to subjugate a population to be dependent on chemical enhancement to cope with an ever increasing hostile environment. But this new environment has evolved faster than the ability for people to cope with, and the laws of society do not allow for what could be called the atypical caveman approach, crush your problems with a club, or get the hell out of there.

It is hard to flee from a stress filled job, abusive spouse, or the overall feeling your nation is going down the shitter and you have no life vest.

There was a so called study recently about how the middle aged Whites are suffering a higher mortality,from suicide and drug overdoses?

Well, ya, who wants to live in this giant shit hole being created by the hook nosed maggots of the anal societal tape worm brigade? So many of these people just begin to dope up to forget about the world reality setting in.

From what I have seen these drugs do to people I would never even consider them an option. If you have Anxiety, FACE YOUR FEARS. If you have depression, find the core of its origin and remove it from your life.
I do feel sorry for people caught in that vicious circle. Because doctors don't really want to cure anyone anymore, that is bad for repeat business...
You are right about everything (how society is completely screwed up) but you missed one part, these pills are literally meant to destroy white people. It's all explained in the links.

These pills are lobotomies in a pill (chemical lobotomy). These pills are designed to destroy your brain, turn you into a mentally handicapped zombie. How can you oppose tyranny if you don't have the mental capacity to do it?

Most people who end up damaged, don't even know that they've been damaged. They lose the capacity to understand that.

I think this explains a huge reason why so many people are dumb, and why everything is going to shit.

This would literally be the perfect way to subvert and destroy a society.

We are ALREADY living under MASS tyranny.

Old November 7th, 2015 #6
SaraT

SaraT

Pills should be the course of last resort for any condition, especially psychiatric. That being said, people with serious psychiatric problems need to be medicated. I have a close friend who has been paranoid-schizophrenic since the age of 17 (he's now in his 60s). This runs strongly in his family generation after generation and is a fabulous argument for forced sterilization. Unmedicated he would have to be in a locked ward to protect himself and others (as is one of his cousins). Medicated he is fine to be out in the world --- kooky, but completely harmless.

Old November 7th, 2015 #7
Olaf Menes

Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by devoid View Post
You are right about everything (how society is completely screwed up) but you missed one part, these pills are literally meant to destroy white people. It's all explained in the links.

These pills are lobotomies in a pill (chemical lobotomy). These pills are designed to destroy your brain, turn you into a mentally handicapped zombie. How can you oppose tyranny if you don't have the mental capacity to do it?

Most people who end up damaged, don't even know that they've been damaged. They lose the capacity to understand that.

I think this explains a huge reason why so many people are dumb, and why everything is going to shit.

This would literally be the perfect way to subvert and destroy a society.

We are ALREADY living under MASS tyranny.
People vary. I know someone who took Lexapro for 2 years and tapered off over a month and did not suffer one single side effect. But then again a co worker had an ex wife who took Prozac for 3 months and became repeatedly suicidal.

I would say if you know someone who is considering taking these drugs to do your best to stop them or attempt hypnotherapy. From experience I have found that when people have mental health issues, it is because they are in poor physical shape too. If they begin to eat right, engage in light UVB therapy in the winter, and intense regular exercise, they can beat many problems by natural production of Dopamine and other mentally regulating endorphin's, and begin to develop a deeper form of sleep and relaxation, naturally.

Not all pharmaceuticals are bad. The elimination of small pox and polio and in large part Malaria are testaments to the ingenuity of the European race to cure diseases that had plagued mankind for centuries. It is when the switch from cures to enslavement came that pharmaceuticals must be used sparingly, and as a last resort.

Old November 7th, 2015 #8
devoid

devoid

Some people appear normal, as if they haven't been damaged, but if you take a single pill of these poison.... you've been damaged mentally.

Some people might not become completely retarded, but they become damaged... and must do not know it.

When this happened to me, after taking these Jewish psychiatric pills, my brain felt fried, and I knew something was wrong, but because I was damaged and I was in this zombie state, I couldn't 1 and 1 together. It took me 3 or 4 years to get to my senses and found out what really happened to me (most people don't know they've been damaged, they lose the capacity/ability to recognize this)

As for pharmaceuticals.... the Jews have hijacked big pharma/medical industry. I'm not saying every single pill will poison you, kill you, or destroy you. However people must be aware Jews are secrectly poisoning/destroying white lives by pushing psychiatric pills on people (even by normal doctors)

Some of the people who I showed this to, completely understand the full consequences of this. Most can't seem to grasp the consequences. This should be terrifying people.

If you wanted to subvert and destroy a population physically, THIS would be the best way. No one would have a clue that psychiatry is a Jewish fraud.

Old November 7th, 2015 #9
devoid

devoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
People vary. I know someone who took Lexapro for 2 years and tapered off over a month and did not suffer one single side effect. But then again a co worker had an ex wife who took Prozac for 3 months and became repeatedly suicidal.

I would say if you know someone who is considering taking these drugs to do your best to stop them or attempt hypnotherapy. From experience I have found that when people have mental health issues, it is because they are in poor physical shape too. If they begin to eat right, engage in light UVB therapy in the winter, and intense regular exercise, they can beat many problems by natural production of Dopamine and other mentally regulating endorphin's, and begin to develop a deeper form of sleep and relaxation, naturally.

Not all pharmaceuticals are bad. The elimination of small pox and polio and in large part Malaria are testaments to the ingenuity of the European race to cure diseases that had plagued mankind for centuries. It is when the switch from cures to enslavement came that pharmaceuticals must be used sparingly, and as a last resort.
Not everyone will commit suicide on these pills or go completely psychotic, but MANY people do.

The Jews have taken over the pharmaceutical/medical industry. Doesn't matter if white people invented lots of good things, they can now use "medicine" as a poison.

You can't trust the Jews with your health now, can you? Do you want to trust Jews with vaccines, with God knows what they put inside there? White people invented it, but now Jews are in control of everything in the pharmaceutical/medical industry.

It's funny, because in Canada, they always encourage people to get their Jewish flu vaccine, and always remind people in the news/newspapers/radio, and there's even parking signs that remind you to take the poison. People have to understand everything is compromised.

But you are right, not every single pharmaceutical pill is bad. I wished more people would understand the seriousness in this.

Old November 7th, 2015 #10
devoid

devoid

Stormfront censored my threads twice (same information)... I think that website is possibly controlled by the Jews as well. At least VNN let this through, so thank you (to the admin/mods).

Old November 7th, 2015 #11
devoid

devoid

Jews are pushing these life destroying, murderous pills on every goy POSSIBLE

Another goy's life destroyed, went suicidal on these pills... this person got prescribed with a Jewish antidepressant for CHEST PAINS.

http://ssristories.net/archive/show0348.html?item=1805

Old November 8th, 2015 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Let me preface this by saying that I know some people are in genuine need of a serotonin regulator and for those people, it's great that they have something that helps them, but for the vast majority, these drugs are simply not necessary.

As I've said a thousand times before, you're not meant to be happy as a default position. An emotion - sadness, worry - whatever - is a sign that you need to make a change, not gulp a pill. Tackle the problem - don't cover it up.

My issue with anti-depressants is that it's not an exact science. It's not like, say, an infection where they culture it and then say yes, you need X amount of this antibiotic for this amount of days or whatever.

From what I can gather, they pick a pill at random and see if it works. If not, they change the dose or pick another one. What sort of science is that? If there was a recognised test they could do, like they do for diabetes or anaemia or anything else, then it might be different. But it's not - it seems to be a lucky dip as to how they treat it and, in America, it seems to be influenced by which drug reps offer the best freebies.

If I understand it correctly, in Australia, they have a checklist to diagnose if you're depressed! If you tick so many of the boxes, you're depressed! We all have bad days - any one of us could fall afoul of that sophisticated diagnostic method at any time!

I was stunned to discover that the makers of Citalopram have such demand for their drug that their factory apparently works 24/7!

All drugs - vaccines, analgesics- everything - have side effects - both short and long-term - and it's up to the individual to weigh up the benefits V the risks. It makes me laugh that people will spend months researching the best TV before making a purchase - no WAY will they trust the vested interest salesman who says that thi$ one is the best, but when it comes to drugs, they'll happily shove any old crap down their necks without ever considering if the GP prescribing it has a vested interest or if it's the right one for them. Fortunately not something we have to worry about in England since our doctors aren't allowed to take more than token gifts such as pens or notepads from reps, but in the now infamous Dr Pepper thread, I recall an American poster stating that their doctors score holidays and the like for promising to prescribe a certain drug.

Does this not ring any bells for people? You won't let the TV salesman make a twenty quid commission by selling you a better telly than the one you went in for, but you'll let your doctor sun himself for a week.

I'm thoroughly convinced that for the vast majority, these drugs are harmful. I'm not, however, convinced that they directly cause mass shootings and meltdowns. There is a frightening amount of people who have had meltdowns who are on these drugs, but perhaps they were not all there in the first place? I personally think the reason behind the over-prescribing is similar to the abuse of ADHD drugs - partly down to wanting everyone nice and quiet and partly due to the money.

But thinking of America and antidepressant usage, it would help if you didn't have vacuous celebrities telling the Oprah cameras how wonderful it is that their dogs and themselves are on Prozac and all is now sunshine and roses in their lives.

Old November 8th, 2015 #13
devoid

devoid

@Bev - You're right, it's not an exact science... actually, there is no science behind this. Psychiatrists are psychotic freaks, what they really are is chemical lobotomists. That's what their entire "profession" is based on, prescribing chemical lobotomies to the goy masses.

The reason I'm trying to get this information and aware the white goys is because I've been a victim, and my life has been completely and utterly destroyed. (chemically lobotomized)

Before this happened to me, I had no clue about anything to politics, white genocide, etc.

I don't want this to happen to anyone else, it's worst than death. You go from having a normal human life, to unexplainable version of hell/existence without a life. It's a living nightmare.

That's why I'm trying to give this information to warn all white nationalists/pro-white people about this.

Old November 8th, 2015 #14
devoid

devoid

Eli Lilly, GlaxoKlineSmith, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer... Jewish companies that own psychiatric drugs.

Anyway, if some people don't understand, maybe they don't deserve to know the truth. If you value your life, do not take Jewish psychiatric chemical lobotomy pills.

Just remember, even doctors (sadly, most are incompetent pill pushers, they know nothing but push pills) will push these pills on you.

If you don't believe me, look what happened to this person, and many others:
http://ssristories.net/archive/show0348.html?item=1805

This story, another unfortunate white person became victim to the Jewish poison. He was prescribed Jewish psychiatric drugs for CHEST PAIN. They are pushing these life destroying and life ending pills on anyone, for any reason.

I just wished everyone knew about this, unfortunately some people will never get it. I don't know why.

Old November 10th, 2015 #15
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

The OP is right about SSRI "anti-depressants". They are poison. Someone close to me was put on them "to help deal with stress." The pills seemed to do just that. For awhile. Then the nightmare started. Wide mood swings. Intense anger. The quack doctor dealt with that by upping the dosage. Then switching to another brand name of the same SSRI poison. It took months for the patient to get over them.

Not long after that the clinic I go to switched me to a different doctor. My first and last appointment with this quack son of a bitch he informed me he was going to prescribe me an anti-depressant. I asked him "why?" He mumbled about it helping me with arthritis pain. I said I wasn't depressed and would not take the crap. I found a different doctor.

As for depression, I figured out a long time ago that simply getting outside with natural lighting made it go away.

And happiness, if you chase it you will never find it because it is a side effect caused by living a healthy life and doing the right thing. Kind of a reward the universe gives you for not being an idiot.

Old November 10th, 2015 #16
devoid

devoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
The OP is right about SSRI "anti-depressants". They are poison. Someone close to me was put on them "to help deal with stress." The pills seemed to do just that. For awhile. Then the nightmare started. Wide mood swings. Intense anger. The quack doctor dealt with that by upping the dosage. Then switching to another brand name of the same SSRI poison. It took months for the patient to get over them.

Not long after that the clinic I go to switched me to a different doctor. My first and last appointment with this quack son of a bitch he informed me he was going to prescribe me an anti-depressant. I asked him "why?" He mumbled about it helping me with arthritis pain. I said I wasn't depressed and would not take the crap. I found a different doctor.

As for depression, I figured out a long time ago that simply getting outside with natural lighting made it go away.

And happiness, if you chase it you will never find it because it is a side effect caused by living a healthy life and doing the right thing. Kind of a reward the universe gives you for not being an idiot.
You saved yourself from becoming brain damaged from these pills, and I guess you also proved that some doctors are completely incompetent and useless. You saved your own life without even knowing it.

Pushing Jewish psych drugs on someone for arthritis? lol, the Jews are that desperate to destroy white people.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, though. These pills make people act very strange/psychotic (by design).

Old November 11th, 2015 #17
brutus

brutus

Most of the so-called psychiatric indications for drug usage can trace their authorship from medical organizations, pharmaceutical companies and marketing firms loaded with jews all synergistically supporting each other's quackery. Even the medical bibles and resource material such as the PDR, the Merck Manual and I'd have to guess most information online is from those bastards. There is no real oversight that carries the authority or will to police these things or safeguard the public. The FDA has been muzzled and government lawmakers are obviously on their payroll or controlled by other means. Do I think if the jew saw an opportunity to chemically lobotomize White people AND make money doing it...would they? The jew would jump at that chance like a nigger robbing a liquor store.

Old March 5th, 2016 #18
devoid

devoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Most of the so-called psychiatric indications for drug usage can trace their authorship from medical organizations, pharmaceutical companies and marketing firms loaded with jews all synergistically supporting each other's quackery. Even the medical bibles and resource material such as the PDR, the Merck Manual and I'd have to guess most information online is from those bastards. There is no real oversight that carries the authority or will to police these things or safeguard the public. The FDA has been muzzled and government lawmakers are obviously on their payroll or controlled by other means. Do I think if the jew saw an opportunity to chemically lobotomize White people AND make money doing it...would they? The jew would jump at that chance like a nigger robbing a liquor store.
Yes, and that's exactly what they are doing.

How can people say the US is the best country when this country is falling apart?

I have no hope for my country, because the process has already been completed. It's only a matter of time the First and Second amendment will be removed from the constitution. It will happen and the masses won't care.

Old March 6th, 2016 #19
devoid

devoid

Sorry for the double post.

I travel to Canada (Vancouver) from time to time to see family members, and Canada is completely cucked. BC is filled with Asians.

I have no hope for North America and I truly believe both the US and Canada is lost. I hope I am wrong though.

The whole entire process is complete, and in the next 20 years (which isn't that long) white people will become a minority.

Europe can be saved though, although they're in deep shit themselves.

Tags
jew promoting drugs

Thread