VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2015 #1
brutus

brutus
Default People from Indian

Niggers, jew's and self-loathing Whites claim some people are racist against niggers because of the color of their dark skin.
But many people from India have skin equally as dark as niggers and yet there seems to be little if any racist attitudes expressed toward them. So why not?
Just asking.

Old November 29th, 2015 #2
polnick

polnick
jewsign Jungles Apart

Congo Africans, and Mulattos can be picked out by appearance. Those from India look and act different. Very seldom is an Indian found in an American prison, but some are found importing drugs.

Old November 29th, 2015 #3
White Brazilian Boy

White Brazilian Boy

Indians are considered a model minority like yellow people. They are seen as hard working and law abiding.

Old November 29th, 2015 #4
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

these dark skinned indians are from south india and they are the descendants of dravidians. but these south indians are usually very intelligent and hard working. most of the scientists in india are from south india. also, these guys keep to themselves and mind their own business. it's the children of these south indians that are winning the spelling bees in white countries.

niggers are on the other hand are a totally different species. niggers are ugly loud and obnoxious animals a menace a virus to society.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old November 30th, 2015 #5
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
these dark skinned indians are from south india and they are the descendants of dravidians. but these south indians are usually very intelligent and hard working. most of the scientists in india are from south india. also, these guys keep to themselves and mind their own business. it's the children of these south indians that are winning the spelling bees in white countries.

niggers are on the other hand are a totally different species. niggers are ugly loud and obnoxious animals a menace a virus to society.

I take it you are also of dark skin then vijay, maybe a tamil?
As you would be aware if you truly are a curry, your people are known to your neighbors and everyone in the South East Asia area as the jews of asia. You are nothing more that parasitical liars. You are despised through out the area because of the way you are and the way you treat others. You scum are quick to whinge about racism, but you treat cattle with more respect than you do each other
As for calling niggers animals, you fucking hypocrite. We all know the way you lot treat each other and how rape is considered as no big deal by your people.
You might have a few educated people but basically your country is still a 3rd world shithole run by the most corrupt pack of thieves outside of tel aviv
One more thing, how many dark skinned indians work in your film industry as actors?
Currys are also described as loud, obnoxious and definitely regarded as a menace to various countries in this area. Like the jew currys are into fraud and other money masking criminal activity. The way they treat each other and they way they treat White woman is basically the same as a nigger

Last edited by John Adams; November 30th, 2015 at 04:24 AM.

Old November 30th, 2015 #6
brutus

brutus

Of course most of us here realize niggers aren't hated for their skin color, they're hated for their individual and collective niggerish behavior. However the jew is forever able to trot-out that trite canard and the masses will dutifully nod their heads in agreement.
I bring up the idea of the Indians from India as a useful seed to be planted in the minds of racially unconscious Whites that logically refutes the lie that niggers are hated solely for their skin color.
Indians are the polar opposite of niggers in much of their behavior. And IMO much of India's problems we see today can be attributed to the centuries-long subjugation of that country by a jew-controlled England and jew's British shabbos goy.
The Taj Mahal was built before the time of the English and that feat of brilliant engineering and architecture is something to be admired and gives us an insight to an advanced culture far above the lowly nigger.

Old November 30th, 2015 #7
Sean Gruber

Sean Gruber

I hate everything about niggers, including their skin color.

Does anyone really believe that Paki trash built the Taj Mahal?

Less talk, more action

Old November 30th, 2015 #8
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Indians are the polar opposite of niggers in much of their behavior. And IMO much of India's problems we see today can be attributed to the centuries-long subjugation of that country by a jew-controlled England and jew's British shabbos goy.
The Taj Mahal was built before the time of the English and that feat of brilliant engineering and architecture is something to be admired and gives us an insight to an advanced culture far above the lowly nigger.

. Do you actually know anything about India other than the taj which was actually built by the Mughals. The only input by the native curry was as slave labor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
As for your statement that the curry is the polar opposite of the nigger in behavior, have you never heard of the child grooming and repeated rapes of whites in England by currys..a paki is just a muslim curry.
Their involvement in money laundering, fraud, drugs and the sex trade and other criminal activities puts them way above niggers in terms of their danger to our race.
You obviously know nothing about India or the pathetic parasitical vermin that live there
Here is a thread from the UK section here covering just ONE problem Whites face with those from the sub continent I suggest you read it before making any further comments about currys
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=141709

Old November 30th, 2015 #9
brutus

brutus

Re: John Adams

You sound like a Brit. If you are a White Brit I can understand your resentment of Indians, that you refer to as Pakis. It's much the same sentiment racist Americans feel toward niggers, and rightly so.
I have no intrinsic love for any of the brown races. But for those few browns who exhibit some degree of advanced culture, I'll acknowledge that for what it is. England suffers greatly from the jew disease and is probably a generation deeper into the illness than America. The British Empire is dead and the American Empire is on its deathbed. Thanks to the jew. And both the English Paki and the American nigger are but symptoms of the jew disease. While I dislike the symptoms, I reserve my visceral hatred for the cause of the disease, the jew.

Old November 30th, 2015 #10
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

You sound like a Brit. If you are a White Brit I can understand your resentment of Indians, that you refer to as Pakis. It's much the same sentiment racist Americans feel toward niggers, and rightly so.
I have no intrinsic love for any of the brown races. But for those few browns who exhibit some degree of advanced culture, I'll acknowledge that for what it is. England suffers greatly from the jew disease and is probably a generation deeper into the illness than America. The British Empire is dead and the American Empire is on its deathbed. Thanks to the jew. And both the English Paki and the American nigger are but symptoms of the jew disease. While I dislike the symptoms, I reserve my visceral hatred for the cause of the disease, the jew.

I am an Aussie in Australia
England is not the only country that has a problem with those vermin
What advanced culture are you talking of in regard to the vermin we call the jews of asia. Curry culture includes rape, child labor, corruption on a scale that nearly matches the jew and criminal behavior that also matches the jew.
Please tell me what you think is advanced about the vermin from the sub continent.

Old November 30th, 2015 #11
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

L. Edwards
Default Dot Heads

I'm not fond of the india dot heads, especially here in America. The ones I've known professionally had all kinds of crazy superstitions. One dot head I had to work with told me a story about the dangers of cobras. He said this with a perfectly straight face too. He said if you kill a male cobra, the eyes of a cobra will record a picture of your face so the other cobras that saw the dead male eyes will come and kill you.

Now if you kill a female cobra, his story went, the hormonal scent would get into your skin and other cobras would track you down at night by smell.

Also, what makes them stinks so bad? I used to travel all over the country and driving long distance and late into the night I would find myself desperate to find a motel. I didn't even have to see them. All I had to do was open the door and whoosh that indian stink would hit you like a ton of bricks. What is it, the food, the hatred of water and soap? The indian pheromones?

Now the dot head woman are a whole another story. The ones I seen in college never used to bath. They just would change the outer layers of the their shawls. In the summer time the body odor, female pheromones and pints of lavender perfume used to try and cover up the stink would make me nauseous and light headed. I couldn't wait for the class to end to get out of there.

Last edited by L. Edwards; November 30th, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

Old November 30th, 2015 #12
brutus

brutus

Quote:
Curry culture includes rape, child labor, corruption on a scale that nearly matches the jew and criminal behavior that also matches the jew.
Not even close. Where are the Paki powerful banks or all-pervasive media or any other enormous Paki beast that's been devoring civilizations for centuries?
Why would you trivialize the jew's horrific and gigantic evil by putting them in the same league as Pakis?
Just asking.

Old November 30th, 2015 #13
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Not even close. Where are the Paki powerful banks or all-pervasive media or any other enormous Paki beast that's been devoring civilizations for centuries?
Why would you trivialize the jew's horrific and gigantic evil by putting them in the same league as Pakis?
Just asking.

I could ask you why you have not bothered to do any research into the indians/pakis. For some reason you consider them to be less dangerous than niggers and jews. The currys hate us just as much as the jews do. Do you really think that by getting rid of jews all our problems will just disappear. You still have not mentioned one part of their culture that deserves to be called advanced. All you have mentioned is the Taj Mahal which any school child would know was built by the Mughals. You though attempted to pass it off as an example of curry culture

You completely ignore the fact that the curries are by nature a corrupt criminal race just as the jews are. They are also one of the largest producers of key chemicals used in the manufacture of Ice and other amphetamines
The jews have had centuries to build up its resources to get to where they are now. The currys however have one thing the jews do not have...over a billion of them. They dont need control of our banking system to destroy us, they have the numbers to flood our countries and replace us as the majority race, just as the spics are doing in America.
The currys dont have the jews money yet, they are however catching up and unlike us, they have their own media where they regularly bitch about White countrys. Yep the curry playes the race card just as well as any jew or nigger

Old December 1st, 2015 #14
brutus

brutus

You make a point about their numbers. That's about it.

They're not White. So judging them by our standards is incorrect. Anywhere our folk are forced to live among nonWhites there'll be racial friction. The jew exploits this friction focusing our attention on the nonWhites instead of on the jew who's facilitated the mud's immigration into our homelands.

And yes, if we get rid of the jew, we get rid of most of our serious problems.

Old December 1st, 2015 #15
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
And yes, if we get rid of the jew, we get rid of most of our serious problems.

Once again you show your ignorance of the indians/pakis.
They are a danger NOW.You claim they are an advanced culture. You have had your chance to back that claim up but have failed to do so. Instead you attempt to downplay the danger that race of child raping corrupt scum truly are.

Old December 1st, 2015 #16
brutus

brutus

You're probably ignorant of the deplorable hygine of Eskimos. I would imagine there might be a few people who would claim that Eskimos and their racid odor are more of a danger to White people than jews.

You don't hide yourself very well. Cue your little friends who'll vouch for you. Maybe they've been able to accumulate enough rep points between themselves to fool one or two people here.

I've been here too long and seen too many of you. Try something different this time rather than the predictable repetitive arguing. Even having said this, your predictability will still compel you to carry on.

Oh well. I'll just leave this as an educational lesson for those curious as to the MO of a certain type of poster that's been here as long as I've been here..

No! I won't let this go. I'm having too much fun!

I now I command you! I command you, to shrilly demand that I back up my claims. Now this time I want you to be more persistant! Lol! You must obey my order! Swine! (I yell this at you in my best Hitler imitation) lol!

Old December 1st, 2015 #17
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I now I command you! I command you, to shrilly demand that I back up my claims. Now this time I want you to be more persistant! Lol! You must obey my order! Swine! (I yell this at you in my best Hitler imitation) lol!

Most Aussies , myself included dont give a flying fuck about Hitler. What puzzles me though is why you would deliberately bullshit about a non white group of vermin. Is WN just a game to you

Old December 2nd, 2015 #18
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
Also, what makes them stinks so bad? I used to travel all over the country and driving long distance and late into the night I would find myself desperate to find a motel. I didn't even have to see them. All I had to do was open the door and whoosh that indian stink would hit you like a ton of bricks. What is it, the food, the hatred of water and soap? The indian pheromones?
That's interesting, I have noticed the same thing. When I was working for one of the railroads as a carman (freight car repair) we used to spend a lot of time in motels. The railroad of course had a fund set up to pay for it and had a list of "approved" motels for us to stay in. There was one dothead owned dump of a motel in Redding, Calif. where we used to stay. This place got worse and worse, plumbing leaks, torn carpet, dirty bed linen, burned out light bulbs, heat/AC units that didn't work, a real dump. And that smell. It would make me queasy. One time another car knocker and I pulled up there to get rooms for the night. The stench hit us as soon as we got out of the truck. I told the other guy that I had spent my last night there. He agreed and we went to another motel and put it on our credit cards. We turned in the receipts at the end of the month on a per dium account to get our money back from the railroad. They wasn't happy about it but didn't push the issue.

It seems like most dot-head motels have that odor to some extent.

John Adams, Brutus' point was that niggers are hated not just for their skin color but for other reasons, like their genetic propensity for violence and general nigger behavior. He wasn't promoting dot-heads, many of which are just as black and damned near as ugly as the African niggers. It's possible they stink even worse than niggers. But encountering a group of them on the street doesn't arouse the same danger-fight/flight response as a pack of coons.

That makes you either 1.) stupid, or 2.) a shit stirring troll.

Old December 2nd, 2015 #19
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John the Troll View Post
. the taj which was actually built by the Mughals. The only input by the native curry was as slave labor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
Yes, the Taj Mahal was built by the Moguls, or Mughals. The Moguls seem to have came out of the area south and east of the Caspian sea and were a mix of people with origins in the Caucasus region, such as Azeri Turks (think Azerbaijan and northern Iran), Persian, Mongol (some of which settled in what is now eastern Iran and the 'stans after killing off the native population almost 100%). The Mogul's genetics probably had a solid foundation of Aryan blood with a lot of Asian DNA in the mix.

Anyway, the Taj tomb is a classy piece of construction, judging by the pictures, and the wife who inspired it must have been one hell of a roll in the hay. The style is very Oriental, but I wonder if there weren't some Europeans involved in the planning and construction. It's surprising how often, on stuff like that, if you look closely you find a Honkie in the woodpile.

Old December 2nd, 2015 #20
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

You guys somehow always find a honkie in the woodpile. Stop this delusional megalomania and give credit to non-whites where it's due. claiming every good thing in the world makes u look stupid. and stop underestimating us. its for your own good.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Thread