Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2016 #41
Franco

Franco

There was a female politician in Texas a few years ago (I forget her name) who said that, if she could, she would end the female vote. Yes! She actually said that.

I'll try to find her name and her quote.

---------------------------

Old February 8th, 2016 #42
Dyrith

Dyrith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvictory View Post
STUPID PEOPLE regardless of sex should not vote. Only people with advanced degrees should vote.
I never went to a nigger infested, jewish, anti-white, feminist, shit hole called a college before. My family business is all I've ever known and we are strong from years of hardwork in the metal industry. If your going to only let "advanced degree" brainwashed college graduates vote then get ready for Bernie (Bernstien) Sanders.

Old February 8th, 2016 #43
Franco

Franco

Not the same woman, but the same topic:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200...vote-we/140037

---------------

Old February 8th, 2016 #44
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Typical property requirement for voting in colonial America was 40 acres of land or 40 pounds, neither of which was a whole lot. 40 acres aka a "quarter section" was about the bare minimum to support a family and 40 pounds would be less than $10,000 today. So the only people disqualified by these measures were young men who had not yet settled down and drunks who could not remain sober long enough to stake a claim and make the necessary improvements.

It's often assumed that property requirements favor the "evil rich" but that is hardly the case. Property requirements favor the middle class by excluding the mass of voters who can be bought by the rich.
40 acres is 1/16th of a section. A section of land is 640 acres and measures one mile per side (usually, longitude lines tend to screw it up the farther you get from the equator). A quarter section is 160 acres, one half mile per side.

Back on topic, land ownership greater than a lot and house in the suburbs kind of assumes a rural population, AKA farmers. Interestingly, this is the one single class of White people the jew has trained fucking everyone to look down on. Even the dispossessed Whites of the cities, colloquially called "White trash" by kikes and their White steppenfetchits who have had their brains rotted by mandatory jew propaganda served up with "higher education" are permitted and encouraged to think of rural Whites as vermin of the lowest sort.

You can find examples of this mindset right here on this forum.

Personally, I think the smaller a government is the better, especially on a federal level. Most issues are local and should be decided locally. And no, women shouldn't vote.

Old February 8th, 2016 #45
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
In the UK, the monarch has the power to dissolve government in an emergency. Does the US have similar powers?
Yes, we have something similar. It is called "The Second Amendment". We have not used it yet. The concept was tried and proven to work back in the late 18th century.

Old February 9th, 2016 #46
JeffreyWaffenSS

JeffreyWaffenSS

Classic example why they shouldn't vote.

This old broad is using the same nigger logic that helped elected Obanga.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopl...cid=spartandhp

Old February 13th, 2016 #47
brutus

brutus

The uber frau is a jewish construct. The jew artificially empowers our women with powers they do not naturally possess. When legalized abortion was made law of the land by the jew, as an integral part of their White genocide program, it was women who were brainwashed to go completely against their natural maternal instinct. I remember thinking, if they can make a woman think it's OK to kill her offspring, they can make them do anything, no matter how insane. Our womenfolk have been turned into neurotic swine by the jew. The kike is solely resposible for manufacturing our women into unsuitable mates. Those who say men are just as fucked up.....I say fuck you! And I'm not saying there aren't a boatload of fucked-up men. What I'm saying is that it is women, specifically women, and more specifically jew-controlled women, who gave birth to and nutured boys into becoming fucked-up men. I lay 90% of the blame for the creation of serial killers, pedophiles, transgendered abominations, manginas, faggots, wife beaters and all matter of emotionally ill men at the feet of their mothers. Those women who had the biggest hand at forming the earliest and most fundelmental foundation and personalities of their children. It's women who've produced these monsters at the direction of the jew. To give people this gullible and simplistic, the power of the vote was the greatest harm ever done to the American White race by the jew.

Tags
women tools

Thread