VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.
Default A Hearty Fuck You To Don Black & Co.

Not that it matters that I say it or not, or that my two cents means anything. But....

I have not been posting on Stormfront (as vjames) much, or on VNN. My wife and I brought another White child into the world and I have been busy with the baby and work. So, I missed out on the Strom child molesting garbage. Just so happened that I decided to read overthrow.com and got a lot of info there and on the thread here at VNN on the issue.

If Don Black and his pals have censored discussion on the issue, banned people who did discuss it, and have tried to reason away child molestation then he deserves just what the title of the thread states. Further, this just (once again) fucks up the movement for those of us that are not drunks, dope addicts, child molestors, cheats or frauds. I happen to be a normal working guy who is jew wise and who understands just how disgusting and dangerous niggers and muds are. I have tried to teach my wife some things but she won't listen to Goyfire because of the foul language. So that is out. I can't steer her towards SF anymore because it is full of jew lovers, child molesters and general fucktards. I tried to hang in there after everyone headed for White Survival Forums and other places. I am done with SF, though. Maybe DB will read this and figure out that he doesn't manipulate all of the information in the world or on the net. Hey, Don, people can go elsewhere and learn the truth about scumbag Strom. I figured Strom for a fag after hearing his ADV stuff and figured that some groups accept faggotry.

So, Alex Linder (should you read this), offer a version of Goyfire that the average, misled Christian or just average person can listen to without hearing foul language over and over. Niggers learn to say muthafucka early because they cannot make their point any other way. You, Chain and Co. are smart enough that you don't have to use that kind of lingo to get your point across. Not attacking free speech, just recall that freedom entails responsibility (which is why our government has so many laws and regs-people like the freedom but refuse to be responsible) and a wider audience is out there. Personally, I don't care how you express yourself. I just can't pass Goyfire on to a lot of folks because they get turned off. Still, VNN is way better than other places that endorse jews or child molesters.

One other thing. Bill White, I think, is a lot smarter than many people realize. If he can get past the costume Nazi bit, he can go a long way with the movement since he is well spoken and pretty sharp. His commentary on the Strom molesting case (and other cases) has been insightful.

Someone suggested that the whole thing with Strom and some others might be a government setup. Why? I have yet to see the movement gain substantial ground. We screw ourselves up enough that we don't need any help from outside forces. I expect that the likes of Morris Sleaze are rubbing their little hands together and yelling Mozel Tov (or some such jew nonsense) when they read that yet another White "leader" is a pervert.

Our survival is at stake. We have to get our shit together.

FWIW, VNN is doing a good job. Alex and Chain are, I believe, making progress. I disagree with Chain on a lot of things, but I don't discount him and always enjoy the Goyfire programs with his analysis and commentary.

My only bitch about VNN is the flaming. That being said, flame away assholes.

Oh, fuck you, Don Black.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #2
F.S.
Hate Keeps Me Warm

F.S.

I enjoy your posts on here and Stormfront.
Just want to say congratulations on the new addition.
Thats excellent news.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #3
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Just so you know, the thread was deleted because of a document being posted. This would have enabled the FBI or whoever to supoena the whole server. You tell me, should they have deleted the thread or not?

I would ask questions first in the future BEFORE you shoot your mouth off. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment. Trust me, I learnt the hard way.

Congratulations on your new child. Well done and best wishes to you, your woman and your little ones.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #4
EasternEuropeanMan
Banned

Quote:
Just so you know, the thread was deleted because of a document being posted. This would have enabled the FBI or whoever to supoena the whole server. You tell me, should they have deleted the thread or not?

I would ask questions first in the future BEFORE you shoot your mouth off. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment. Trust me, I learnt the heard way.

Congratulations on your new child. Well done and best wishes to you, your woman and your little ones.
Well what I find amazing, is that I have yet to hear one major news outlet cover this scandal. You would think that the press would be overjoyed with this prosecution against Strom with the no-no label of pedophile. Speaking of which, has there been any info lately that has come out of the Strom camp? I suppose it's good news that he hasn't flipped his lid and carved a swastika on his forehead, still I'm surprised nothing more has been said on this case. For example, when is the trial date suppose to begin?

Old January 23rd, 2007 #5
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuropeanMan
Well what I find amazing, is that I have yet to hear one major news outlet cover this scandal. You would think that the press would be overjoyed with this prosecution against Strom with the no-no label of pedophile. Speaking of which, has there been any info lately that has come out of the Strom camp? I suppose it's good news that he hasn't flipped his lid and carved a swastika on his forehead, still I'm surprised nothing more has been said on this case. For example, when is the trial date suppose to begin?
March 15 - exclusive reporting from Here

Old January 23rd, 2007 #6
Ward Kendall...

Ward Kendall

Quote:
Lord Sidious: Just so you know, the thread was deleted because of a document being posted. This would have enabled the FBI or whoever to supoena the whole server. You tell me, should they have deleted the thread or not?I would ask questions first in the future BEFORE you shoot your mouth off. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment. Trust me, I learnt the heard way.
Just for the record, this "Lord Sidious" guy is a Stormfront plant, one who went out of his way to "defend" the filth of Strom's pedophilia.

You're scum, Sidious. And your leader's assistant, Jamie Kelso, is also suspected of faggotry and possible pedophilia.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #7
notmenomore

notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuropeanMan
Well what I find amazing, is that I have yet to hear one major news outlet cover this scandal. You would think that the press would be overjoyed with this prosecution against Strom with the no-no label of pedophile.

The main reason that you aren't hearing from the media on this one is that Strom NEVER gave filmed interviews. The MSM simply has no video to offer up along with their "story" and so has no newsworthy story. They could always get a Mark Potok interview, but without a donkey to pin the tail on, there's little of interest.

Strom will hide out in the jail until his trial. Then we'll all have show and tell.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #8
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Kendall
Just for the record, this "Lord Sidious" guy is a Stormfront plant, one who went out of his way to "defend" the filth of Strom's pedophilia.

You're scum, Sidious. And your leader's assistant, Jamie Kelso, is also suspected of faggotry and possible pedophilia.
Listen nugget, I am banned from Stormfront and I DARE YOU to find any posts where I defend Strom.
Come on nugget, put your money where your oversize mouth is.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old January 23rd, 2007 #9
Ward Kendall...

Ward Kendall

Quote:
Listen nugget, I am banned from Stormfront and I DARE YOU to find any posts where I defend Strom. Come on nugget, put your money where your oversize mouth is.
The thread concerning the exposure of that mouth-drooling perv was pulled and sent down the memory hole, so your posts on that thread don't exist anymore. Neither do mine.

I'll suspend further judgment at this point, but one warning: if Kelso, Duke, Black, or "Jack Boot" are your friends, and you ever try defending them on this forum, I'll come after you like Freddy Krueger. So eat them nuggets, why doncha...

Old January 23rd, 2007 #10
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Quote:
The thread concerning the exposure of that mouth-drooling perv was pulled and sent down the memory hole, so your posts on that thread don't exist anymore. Neither do mine.

I'll suspend further judgment at this point, but one warning: if Kelso, Duke, Black, or "Jack Boot" are your friends, and you ever try defending them on this forum, I'll come after you like Freddy Krueger. So eat them nuggets, why doncha...
Listen, dipshit, I got banned from Stormfront last year. I CAN'T POST ON THE DAMN SITE. Ok?

Where the fuck have you been since 2003? Jail? Go on, come after me, I would LOVE to have a chat with you.
Nugget

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old January 23rd, 2007 #11
albion

albion

Quote:
You talkin' 'bout this thread?

What happened to Kevin Alfred Strom?
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....html?t=351909

Old January 23rd, 2007 #12
F.S.
Hate Keeps Me Warm

F.S.

If there is one thing folks need to try harder is finding a common ground, or staying the fuck away from each other. I'd like nothing more then to see people getting along better then name calling, and online feuds.

I find there is something in every WN, Nazi, or whatever we call ourselves that can be related to.
Overall, I'm no huge fan of Stormfront. I had one account banned, and was censored a few times.

BUT... I find it a good spot for News Stories, Read Movie Reviews, Enjoy Fromm's 12am Radio show and have met a ton of good people there. Sure it has its flaws, but in this day and age of our dying numbers and ideology.. what is perfection?

Old January 23rd, 2007 #13
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

MASHER

[QUOTE=deathtozog]Not that it matters that I say it or not, or that my two cents means anything. But....]

I disagree. I found it very informative and thanks for providing this world with a white baby. We need more of them.

MASHER

Old January 23rd, 2007 #14
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:

Yes, that was always painfully obvious. He's an obnoxious little shit.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #15
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
Yes, that was always painfully obvious. He's an obnoxious little shit.
Says you. Believe what you like.
Nugget.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old January 23rd, 2007 #16
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior
Angry

Black allows child molestors to continue to post on his board Joefields1488 for example.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #17
Ward Kendall...

Ward Kendall

Quote:
You talkin' 'bout this thread?

What happened to Kevin Alfred Strom?
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....html?t=351909
I stand corrected - not pulled, but CLOSED. Still, it stopped justified inquiry into Kevin Strom, and what possibly might have been his involvement in the molestation of WN children, while he was alone with them.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #18
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Quote:
I stand corrected - not pulled, but CLOSED. Still, it stopped justified inquiry into Kevin Strom, and what possibly might have been his involvement in the molestation of WN children, while he was alone with them.
I haven't posted on SF since the last week of November 2006. As I said, the reason was a document had been posted.

So, you gonna retract your claims that I am aiding and abetting molesters?

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old January 23rd, 2007 #19
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious

I would ask questions first in the future BEFORE you shoot your mouth off. You could save yourself a lot of embarassment. Trust me, I learnt the hard way.

I assume that you mean the document that Strom signed about getting counseling for his child fetish? That document is posted on overthrow.com. I have not heard of anyone going after Bill White as of yet. So, actually, I thought very carefully before I posted what I did. I read enough about this to know what is going on.

Look, guy, I joined SF in 2004. I spent a lot (way too much) time on the board and I saw a lot of Don Black's heavyhanded politics going on. He had certain Armenians (they argued a lot, but that is what goes on with forums) booted from SF and all of their posts disappeared. Anne Frankenstein was one of those and that poster destroyed the Holohoax garbage with just a few posts.

I saw Don Black delete discussions about Hal Turner and the Kingston rally. He had more interest in being pissed off at Hal and his crazy antics than in seeing a major demonstration for Robbie Hedrick. Ask Yankee Jim. I think he was involved in the discussions and showed up for the rally.

Black stopped discussions about MuadDib. Yeah, he was an asshole mod sometimes but better than the trekkie they have now over there and kept the jewboys in OV in check. Black would not allow any talk or questioning about how and why MD lost his mod job.

Now Black is trying to erase the discussion about Strom. There have been other issues like the ones I mentioned above concerning posters on SF, questions about Kelso, Duke, the SM program and other things.

I did not pull the initial post out of my ass. Don Black has been doing this crap for a while. A lot of it was politics but child molestation by a "WN Leader" is not like banning someone or deleting one of my threads because I promoted something that Linder or Rounder were doing. When Black decides that someone is on his shit list, he will not allow any discussion of it at all. If you dare speak out, you get banned.

I know how SF works and I didn't just shoot my mouth off.

Old January 23rd, 2007 #20
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS88
If there is one thing folks need to try harder is finding a common ground, or staying the fuck away from each other. I'd like nothing more then to see people getting along better then name calling, and online feuds.

I find there is something in every WN, Nazi, or whatever we call ourselves that can be related to.
I agree with that.

Quote:
Overall, I'm no huge fan of Stormfront. I had one account banned, and was censored a few times.

BUT... I find it a good spot for News Stories, Read Movie Reviews, Enjoy Fromm's 12am Radio show and have met a ton of good people there. Sure it has its flaws, but in this day and age of our dying numbers and ideology.. what is perfection?
It is a good entry point for WN politics and for the international folks. Once you are ready to get past "WN lite" then you find VNN or some other sites that are more aggressive. Or, if you finally have had enough of Don Black.

I have two children and it changed my views on many things. I have no sympathy whatsoever, for example, for drunk drivers. My kid might be in the car they hit. Child molesting is the other thing. Most people find that kind of behavior sick and disgusting but I think it really hits home when you have your own kids.

BTW, your site is getting better all the time.

Tags
don black, stormfront

Thread