Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2008 #1
WIGANMIKE

Default The Aryan Strike Force

Our forum is doing pretty well at the moment, it encourages unity, and with our alliance with the RVF, the ASF, welcomes like minded people,

See ya there comrades..

Old May 11th, 2008 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Russett View Post
Oh do get off the internet and get the cleaning done.

Nationalism needs girls in the kitchen.

Run along.
http://www.flayme.com/stalker/

Old May 11th, 2008 #3
Roger

Talking BEV IS now 39 STONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIGANMIKE View Post
Our forum is doing pretty well at the moment, it encourages unity, and with our alliance with the RVF, the ASF, welcomes like minded people,

See ya there comrades..
Did you KNOW BEV was only 15 stone SAT ON THAT BIKE at the age of 14.

BEV IS now 39 STONE.

Old May 12th, 2008 #4
Hugo Russett
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
How dangerous is it?

Start by thinking about who it is; is it someone you have simply upset on the Internet, someone with whom you've had a relationship? Is it someone you knew before, or have met in the real world?

Think about where you see it - newsgroups? forums? chat rooms? email?

What does it say? Is it a matter of direct insults? Is it lies and rumors? Does it reveal information not generally known that you want kept secret?

When - and how often - does it appear?

How is it threatening? Is it simply annoying, or do you fear direct contact, betrayal or what? Think about the worst it can do ... how bad is that?

Why are you being stalked - is it simply spite and boredom, is it envy or resentment? Have you done anytghing thast you think may have set it off?

Once you can answer these questions, you will havce a clearer idea of what you are dealing with, and how quickly you may need to act.

Old May 12th, 2008 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Russett View Post
How dangerous is it?

Start by thinking about who it is; is it someone you have simply upset on the Internet, someone with whom you've had a relationship? Is it someone you knew before, or have met in the real world?

Think about where you see it - newsgroups? forums? chat rooms? email?

What does it say? Is it a matter of direct insults? Is it lies and rumors? Does it reveal information not generally known that you want kept secret?

When - and how often - does it appear?

How is it threatening? Is it simply annoying, or do you fear direct contact, betrayal or what? Think about the worst it can do ... how bad is that?

Why are you being stalked - is it simply spite and boredom, is it envy or resentment? Have you done anytghing thast you think may have set it off?

Once you can answer these questions, you will havce a clearer idea of what you are dealing with, and how quickly you may need to act.
Oh, I can answer the questions all right. It's a sad old man that can't get it up. It takes place on the internet and the reason is because he's a sad old man that can't get it up. It's nobody I've had a relationship with because - guess what? I don't have relationships with sad old jewish men that can't get it up.

Is it threatening? HAHAHAHAHAHA no more threatening than internet babble from other sad old men that can't get it up.

What do I intend to do about it? Point and laugh at the sad old man that can't get it up.

Did I mention that you can't get it up?

Old May 12th, 2008 #6
Hugo Russett
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I can answer the questions all right. It's a sad old man that can't get it up. It takes place on the internet and the reason is because he's a sad old man that can't get it up. It's nobody I've had a relationship with because - guess what? I don't have relationships with sad old jewish men that can't get it up.

Is it threatening? HAHAHAHAHAHA no more threatening than internet babble from other sad old men that can't get it up.

What do I intend to do about it? Point and laugh at the sad old man that can't get it up.

Very disappointed in you. Wrong on so many counts.

Old May 12th, 2008 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Sorry about this, Mike. Hugo Gussett is to VNN as sss will be some time in the future - an annoying stirrer.

Last edited by Bev; April 14th, 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Old May 12th, 2008 #8
TheGreenMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odourgal88 View Post

Shouldn't you be criticising your spouse in private, instead of criticisng his privates in public?

Old May 12th, 2008 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan View Post
Shouldn't you be criticising your spouse in private, instead of criticisng his privates in public?
That reading comprehension thing just ain't your forte, huh?

Old May 12th, 2008 #10
Hugo Russett
Banned

Quote:
That reading comprehension thing just ain't your forte, huh?
Kitchen, please.

Old May 12th, 2008 #11
WIGANMIKE

WTF.....

OI this is supose to be about the ASF, not personall bickering, save it for the PM,s

I think we have gone comppletely off topic here??

Thread