VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 10th, 2008 #1
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

William Hyde
Angry Finlander is Forced to Flee after Reporting Black on White Gang Rape !

Henrick Holappa, 23, was forced to flee Finland for reporting a gang rape, Finland's Thought Police concluded that it was insensitive and politically incorrect to report about a gang of black boys brutally raping a white girl.
Holappa is in the United States to avoid charges in his native Finland. Finland now has a large number of blacks and Muslims among a population of 5 million; 2200 entered the country in a year, Holappa said in an interview.
In July, he said, three black boys entered a restaurant and slipped drugs into the drink of a young woman. She passed out and the blacks raped her repeatedly, then beat her up. They received less than three years for this gruesome crime But Holappa could get four years for reporting the crime on the internet.. ( from American Free Press, page 18, Aug. 4, 2008 issue. )

READ:

http://theobamafile.com/

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." --Claire Wolfe

Old August 10th, 2008 #2
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Brad

Holy shit! I knew the swedes called nigger rapists that raped in sweden, 'Finns' but I didn't know finland was even more fucked!

Old August 10th, 2008 #3
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

William Hyde
Woodpecker

“And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.”
- African Studies professor, Dr. Kamau Kambon

“Blond hair and blue eyes are a biological defect.”
“The white race is a disease, and the only cure is a bullet. The rule of whites is history. Soon they will be our serfs. It’s now the Age of the Brown Man.”
- Hindu nationalist, Ramesh Sharma

Old August 11th, 2008 #4
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Herman van Houten

Prime Minister of Finland, a holohoax survivor. I wouldn't shed a tear if someone ventilated the head of this kike whore that decided niggers should be allowed to gangrape white girls and journalists that report about it should be jailed.

Old August 11th, 2008 #5
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

I'm at a loss for words. I really am.

I quickly googled "Henrick Holappa" to see if I could find out some more.

Looks like he was -- or is -- staying with John de Nugent in the US.

He wrote a great piece accompanied by a lot of photos about the US, Finland, Sweden, kikery and shitskins here:
http://thebirdman.org/Index/Temp/Tem...Nugent&B2B.htm

I had no idea things were THIS bad in Scandinavia. His article is a real eye opener.

Some captioned photos from his article (there clearly aren't any normal, heterosexual White men left in power):

On the right, the porky Goeran Persson, prime minister of Occupied Sweden, next to a “new Swede,” Kojo Frans, who is “as of January 1, 2008 the Chief Executive Officer and President of Next Generation Broadcasting (NGB), the newly created Swedish media and communications group. He is also an alternate Member of Parliament for the City of Stockholm, having been elected to the Swedish parliament in 2002 as the first African man to be elected to the Swedish Parliament. He served on the European Affairs advisory Committee and the Justice Affairs Committee.”

The "Neo-Swede" Kojo Frans in his native garb from Ghana with the subservient director of the Royal Swedish Mint, who seems overjoyed.

This media baron kike:

replaced this:

with this:

Towering, threatening billboard in Helsinki, Finland's capital: The angry black female scolds: “SEE ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.”

Old August 11th, 2008 #6
Axel Faaborg

Axel Faaborg

Just what in THE HELL has happened to the Vikings?!?!?!

They're almost more pathetic than the kwans.

Old August 11th, 2008 #7
fdtwainth

This thread belongs to Speech Martyrs, I guess.

Old August 11th, 2008 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

Quote:
This thread belongs to Speech Martyrs, I guess.

Hardly anybody will see it there.

This needs exposure.

Old August 11th, 2008 #9
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

William Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Hardly anybody will see it there.

This needs exposure.
yes, it certainly does.
(Henrik Holappa and John de Nugent.)

*Note there is a Henrick Holappa interview by John de Nugent in John De Nugents Interview archive.

Old August 11th, 2008 #10
William Burcker
Itz

William Burcker

Scandinavians are so liberal it is sickening. My woman is Icelandic. She says its because they do not have negro "hood's" like Detroit, so they do not know anything different. Whatever the media says about non-Whites, that is what they believe to be the case.

I am so upset when I think about this. I makes me angered in ways that I never imagined I'd be angered. Perhaps it is meant to be that a large majority of Whites get dealt out of the gene pool. I don't know what to think except that the ones who are left over, the ones who choose their own race amidst this terrible world of liberal tolerance (aka accepting of outgroup dominance) and miscegenation, will be a very strong-minded, racially conservative group of Whites.

Then again, perhaps the Scandinavians will do a hell of a lot more to combat this onslaught once they get a taste of diversity in their country. Like this guy in this article right now is probably thinking, "What the HELL?" I imagine that the Scandinavians could become a bit more abrasive about the wonders of diversity when they get more of a taste of it. When more of them try to say "black" in a news article about gangrape and then they are forced to leave the country. As for right now though, all they have is the media without the negatives of diversity adversely affecting them yet. It is to be hoped that they will vehemently resist when it does. My wife seems to think this. I hope she's right. If she's not, say goodbye to the Nordic Race.

Old August 11th, 2008 #11
Guy Dietrich

Guy Dietrich

Scandinavians were the first to embrace racial self-destruction. The first countries to "secularize" (i.e. embrace jewish materialism), the first to champion their women fucking niggers, etc. etc.

Scandinavians are dross that need to be swept away if they refuse to embrace sanity.

I doubt they will though.

Old August 11th, 2008 #12
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Myles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Just what in THE HELL has happened to the Vikings?!?!?!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that in either Sweden or Finland it is legislated that half of all members elected to parliament must be women.

I know mixed martial arts is banned in Sweden, and quite possibly all of Scandinavia.

One thing is for sure: the Vikings left Scandinavia a long, long time ago, and if they are looking down from somewhere, they sure as hell aren't pleased.

Old August 11th, 2008 #13
William Burcker
Itz

William Burcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that in either Sweden or Finland it is legislated that half of all members elected to parliament must be women.

I know mixed martial arts is banned in Sweden, and quite possibly all of Scandinavia.

One thing is for sure: the Vikings left Scandinavia a long, long time ago, and if they are looking down from somewhere, they sure as hell aren't pleased.
I have thought the same. Nevertheless, I think when multiculturalism is actually in their country and affects them the way we have been affected in the United States, their reaction will be more abrasive.

Old August 11th, 2008 #14
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich14 View Post
Scandinavians were the first to embrace racial self-destruction. The first countries to "secularize" (i.e. embrace jewish materialism), the first to champion their women fucking niggers, etc. etc.

Scandinavians are dross that need to be swept away if they refuse to embrace sanity.

I doubt they will though.
Yeah we should hate all those inferior Nordic Scandavians, they're all goyim trash eh?

Old August 11th, 2008 #15
Axel Faaborg

Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Fair point.

I've often thought about how successful I would be if I emigrated to Denmark and tried to reawaken the violent spirit in them that I've felt so for so long. Hell, as a child I wanted to fight and kill in no small part because I learned about my ancestors being bad-ass Vikings. Then I learn about how Denmark is today, and it makes no sense to me.

I guess all the real Danes died heroically a long time ago.

Old August 11th, 2008 #16
Axel Faaborg

Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen View Post
Yeah we should hate all those inferior Nordic Scandavians, they're all goyim trash eh?
I don't hate them, but I damn sure do pity them.

It's possible that their historic potential to wreak such destruction on ZOG-world necessitated that the powers that be neutered them first and most thoroughly.

Old August 11th, 2008 #17
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
I don't hate them, but I damn sure do pity them.

It's possible that their historic potential to wreak such destruction on ZOG-world necessitated that the powers that be neutered them first and most thoroughly.
Yes I can understand your point

Old August 11th, 2008 #18
William Burcker
Itz

William Burcker

Quote:
Fair point.

I've often thought about how successful I would be if I emigrated to Denmark and tried to reawaken the violent spirit in them that I've felt so for so long. Hell, as a child I wanted to fight and kill in no small part because I learned about my ancestors being bad-ass Vikings. Then I learn about how Denmark is today, and it makes no sense to me.

I guess all the real Danes died heroically a long time ago.
If you are to understand it the way my Icelandic wife explains it:

In Scandinavian countries what do you have?
-The same negro and jew glorifying media as in amerikwa
-Kikes in control of many banking institutions
-Kikes in control of many government positions

In Scandinavian countries what DON'T you have?
-ghettos and hoods like Detroit and Harlem
-multicultural presence tearing away at the fabric of their society

If you take these two into account, perhaps you can see that there is every reason for the Scandinavians to think the negros are God's gift, and that we are all equal. Whites living in GREATLY homogenized White countries--like Scandinavians--have that "luxury". However, there is a big chance that there will be a vehement lashing out and strong resistance when the multiculturalism that is propagated via the media is shown to be lies. Basically, when the foreign elements start tearing away at the fabric of their society, I am not so convinced that they will just idly sit by like joe six pack cheering the negroes on in sports events. I think the only reason they haven't behaved in a berzerkr manner is that as long as multi-cult negativities do not affect them, they can live in the delusion created for them by the media onslaught. So, don't lose your pride in your Viking culture just yet. These people are being lied to, we HAVE to remember that.

Last edited by William Burcker; August 11th, 2008 at 03:35 PM.

Old August 11th, 2008 #19
The Bobster
Banned

http://blog.vdare.com/

Something Encouraging In The State of Denmark

By Patrick Cleburne

Amongst the generally dismal sagas of citizens trying to prevent the swamping and destruction of their nations by floods of culturally alien immigration, Denmark stands out like a beacon. In Denmark, immigration restrictionists seem to be winning.

At first glance, Danes see strict immigration laws under threat by EU , [The Earth Times Sunday August 10 2008] might not seem encouraging. A Leftist-dominated Court, claiming supremacy, moves to overthrow laws a local community has adopted to protect itself. Sounds all too much like America.

But the scoundrels in this case, the European Court of Justice, are dealing with a detail: the right of Danes married to foreigners to bring them into Denmark. What is heartening is the response of Danish politicians!:

Nothing in Denmark is as popular politically as the strict policy on foreigners to which the prime minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, adheres… Rasmussen and a huge majority in the Danish parliament, together with leading media, plan to defend Denmark’s immigration laws with all the means at their disposal.

Apparently, even the liberal opposition has smelt the coffee:

The opposition Social Democrats, who came up short in those elections, are now signalling their unconditional support in the national struggle against the EU’s liberal rules. “The European Court of Justice must not be allowed to determine Denmark’s policy on foreigners,” said the party’s leader, Helle Thorning Schmidt.

She even accused Rasmussen of not taking the “EU threat” seriously enough. “It’s not a matter of just a small corner of our foreigner policy,” Schmidt remarked

Most of the credit for this is due to the unyielding determination of the DPP (the Danish People’s Party) which has made opposition to nation-obliterating immigration its central theme for many years. (Without DPP support, Rasmussen’s minority government would fall.)

Give Denmark Back to Us!” demanded the right-wing populist Danish People’s Party (DPP) in full-page newspaper advertisements. The party’s votes helped Rasmussen to push through what he calls Denmark’s “tough policy on foreigners.” Since 2001, the “foreigner issue” has brought his Liberal Party three consecutive election victories.

Denmark, about the size of Massachusetts and Connecticut combined, with a population of less than 5.5 million and a unique language, would be easy to erase. But other small European nations, similarly threatened, have not unfortunately summoned the will.For America patriots, cursed with a rigid and unresponsive party system, but advantaged by looser party discipline, there can be only one lesson: follow the successful example of the Danish People’s Party, focus on the key issue–and fight unceasingly.

Old August 11th, 2008 #20
William Burcker
Itz

William Burcker

See what I mean? In the long term, my bet is that the Vikings won't let us down. Not only because I have a dog in the fight, but because common sense tells me so after reading and learning so much about the Icelandic Sagas.

ITS NOT LIKE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT RACIAL ISSUES
AND ARE LIBERAL IN LIGHT OF THAT TRUTH.

They are being lied to, and are behaving in a very White way in response to the media and jewish lies that they currently believe to be true. Even taking that into consideration, though, there is STILL some pretty strong resistance to multiculturalism as outlined above.

Last edited by William Burcker; August 11th, 2008 at 04:31 PM.

Thread