Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default U.S. Department of Justice - Black Crime Statistics

Blacks committed 51.5% of all homicides between 1976-2000. Whites (which also includes all Hispanics!!!) were responsible for only 46.4 % of all homicides for the same period. Remember, blacks are only 12% of the population, whites almost 70%!

And a direct quote from the FBI/DOJ:

"Blacks were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2000".

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

A black male at birth today has a 28.5% chance of going to prison in it's life time. The chance for Hispanic males is almost half at 16% and white males, only 4.4%.

(Do Hispanics really have it THAT much better than blacks as far as poverty, drug use, gang violence, drop-out rate, single parent families, etc that they are only half as likely to end up in prison? Or is there just something seriously wrong with blacks?)

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/llgsfp.pdf

Blacks make up 48% of convicted violent offenders in prison
Blacks commit 25% of violent crimes against children although blacks are 12% of the population
Blacks commit 53% of all violent crimes against adult victims

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvvoatv.pdf

9% of all blacks are under correctional supervision (in 1997, up from 7.6% in 1990)
2% of all whites are under correctional supervision

Blacks make up 47% of all yearly admissions to Federal and State prisons

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cpus9701.pdf

Blacks commit 27% of all murders of people over 65
Blacks commit 32% of all non-lethal violence against people over 65

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cpa6597.pdf

21% of blacks in prison possessed a gun during their offense vs. 14% of whites

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/fuo.pdf

7% of all black children, 1 in 14 have at least one parent in jail/prison
.8% of all white children, 1 in 120 have at least one parent in jail/prison
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/iptc.pdf

Blacks commit 44% of all rapes, despite being only 12% of the population

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/soo.pdf

Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

Blacks commit over 30% of all workplace violence. Considering their unemployment rate this is even more astonishing.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vw99.pdf

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; September 6th, 2004 at 07:45 PM.

Old September 6th, 2004 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I am shocked, after all blacks are such decent and honorable people. They are not violent criminals. The only reason so many of them are in prison for murder, rape, robbery, etc is because they were set up by some racist cop. Lies and racism that is all this is

Old September 6th, 2004 #3
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Talking Wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
I am shocked, after all blacks are such decent and honorable people. They are not violent criminals. The only reason so many of them are in prison for murder, rape, robbery, etc is because they were set up by some racist cop. Lies and racism that is all this is
Don't forget H.G. - It's also because the White man keeps em down and financially dependent.

Old September 6th, 2004 #4
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Don't forget H.G. - It's also because the White man keeps em down and financially dependent.

Oh yeah, how could I forget when great leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson always speak so eloquently(sp) about such matters. The black man would be so much better off financially, morally and otherwise if it wasn't for the interference of all those evil white devils.

Old September 6th, 2004 #5
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Oh yeah, how could I forget when great leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson always speak so eloquently(sp) about such matters. The black man would be so much better off financially, morally and otherwise if it wasn't for the interference of all those evil white devils.
According to Black logic, the influence of White racism grows stronger in direct proportion to the increasing distance of the nearest majority White communities. Blacks ask how could it be otherwise, since their neighborhoods always get worse when the Whites who had been living in them move out.

Between June 16th and June 20th, 2003, Blacks rioted in Benton Harbor, Michigan, (92.4% Black) after a nigger, fleeing from police on a motorcycle, hit a bump, sailed through the air, and smacked into the wall of a building at about 70 miles per hour. Always ready to blame "Whitey" for their troubles, the Black residents started lying to each other about what happened, and then they began to believe their own lies.

A Negro male said that he "saw" the police officer ram the motorcycle rider. Then another Negro, a female, said that she saw a "dint" in the police car where the motorcycle was hit. Undoubtedly such statements had a strong emotional effect on the other Negroes, and they probably triggered this particular riot. Truth and Blacks just don't go together. After the riots, the male admitted that he had been lying, and an examination of the police car revealed that there was no dint.

The police, during the riots, were ordered not to shoot or otherwise use force to suppress the Blacks as they demolished or set fire to one building after another in Benton Harbor. The riot was for that reason much more destructive than it might have been. The media played their usual tricks. Here are some actual quotes by Blacks concerning the Benton Harbor riots.

A nigger said: "Terrance was a good guy... Why would the police officer pursue him? ... I think it has to do with racism."

My answer: It might also have something to do with his speeding through a residential neighborhood on a motorcycle while disregarding the stop signs, the fact that his driver's license was suspended, or the drugs found in his pocket.

A nigger said: "There just ain't no justice here."

My answer: Sure there is. The nigger carelessly killed himself during the course of a crime while fleeing from police. If you don't like that kind of justice, go back to Africa.

A nigger said: "They've got a lot of stuff over there [in St. Joseph], so why not over here? We feel like we ain't got nothing to live for any way. That's why there's a lot of violence."

My answer: The Whites in St. Joseph built their wealth. You niggers can't compete because you have a hereditary intelligence deficit. You need, and expect, a handout. They don't. You have more violence in your town because you have a genetic predisposition toward violence: you are a criminal race.

A nigger said: "You have to know someone to get a factory job. Even then it is not guaranteed. There is a 90-day probationary period and many times they fire you before 90 days."

My answer: Many employers want references. They fear getting ripped off by workers who are not trustworthy. The probationary period is a modest safeguard which protects the employer from the worst offenders, whose tendencies toward laziness, theft and violence manifest within the first three months of hire. Given that Benton Harbor is almost entirely Black, it makes sense that the employers would use their option to get rid of troublemakers frequently.

A nigger said: "I'm going to be heard, one way or the other."

My answer: I wish that White politicians and police officers could be made to realize that Blacks will continue to riot until Black rioters start getting killed as a matter of routine. Giving them what they want following a riot simply encourages more riots. In a sense, rioters are hostage-takers, with an entire community as their immediate victim and with surrounding communities being threatened as possible future victims. If it is legal to kill looters after a hurricane, it should be legal to kill rioters during a riot.

A nigger said: "There are a lot of people in this community who are upset with the way Black folks are being treated."

My answer: Being treated—by whom? Benton Harbor is nearly all Black. Blacks rule there. Things are done in Benton Harbor the Black way. Benton Harbor is what the Blacks have made of it. Blacks whine and blame White people for their own shortcomings. It does not matter that no actual Whites can be identified as the source of their difficulties.

A nigger said: "If I don't get no justice, there ain't going to be no peace."

My answer: The old extortionist's cliche. Hey, porch-monkey, which gang of White criminals burst into your house and stole all your valuables? Did a mob of White rioters rampage through your town and burn all the buildings down? I must not have heard about it. By "justice" you really mean "loot," which shows that what you're calling justice is really the injustice of threatening violence unless somebody pays you off.

A nigger said: "They can keep all these extra enforcements out forever, and when they're gone, something else is going to happen."

My answer: Go back to Africa, you stinking nigger, and get out of my country.

A nigger said: "They harass us, they pull us over for nothing. We (are) fed up."

My answer: Negroes are the foremost perpetrators of murder, robbery, rape, arson, vandalism, drug-dealing, car-jacking, and just about every other crime of violence, theft and moral turpitude you can imagine. When the police show a presence in a Black area, the Blacks complain that they're being unfairly scrutinized. When the police leave it alone, the Blacks complain that they don't get police protection.

A nigger said: "We gonna kill the cops, it ain't over. It's gonna be a whole lot of drunk nights."

My answer: The Blacks whine, the politicians pretend to believe them, and the police become demoralized losers: shot at and forbidden to shoot back.

A nigger said: "We're tired of it now. We're tired of it."

My answer: You're tired of own race's criminal nature. Blacks always create a cultural cesspool, no matter where they go, no matter what outside support is given them.

Jerry Abbott

Last edited by Jenab; September 6th, 2004 at 09:32 PM.

Old September 7th, 2004 #6
Rob Roy MacGregor

Thumbs up

Great post Jerry!

Nigs just love to paint themselves into a corner... Kinda like Jews.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Thread