Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,329
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Steve Sailer is a Kike

I thought until today he was Swiss goy.

Came across this comment on Age of Treason blog:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More: Sailer is quoted here elaborating on his Jewishness:

For an extreme example of how pro-Semitism can come about within an individual merely through genes alone, consider me. Although I'm Catholic, I became very pro-Semitic at the age of 13 when my powers of logic kicked in(and my hair turned curly). I quickly noticed that a high percentage of the thinkers I either agreed with (e.g., Milton Friedman) or whom I considered it a worthy challenge to argue against were Jewish. Since I was adopted, a few years later I concluded that it was likely that I was half-Jewish biologically, (which indeed appears to be the case based on evidence my wife dug up when I was 30). It's important to understand the chain of causation: having a very Jewish-style brain (e.g., enjoying logical argument), I sought out the best logical arguers to read, very many of whom were Jewish. (You may object that my political views today don't sound much like those of the majority of American Jews, but I was enormously influenced by Jewish neoconservatives in the 1970s and 1980s. Having gone to some lengths to expose myself to Jewish thinkers (not because they were Jewish per se, but because those who most stimulated my kind of mind more than writers from other ethnic groups), I absorbed from them a lot of typically Jewish political stances: e.g., pro-Israel and pro-immigration.

Now, my pro-Semitism came about even though I was being raised in my (adoptive) family, which has no Jewish relatives, and, in fact, has a slight anti-Semitic mindset. (I realize my case is only a single data point, so I recommend somebody conduct a formal adoption study of Jews and part-Jews adopted by gentile families.) In the future, however, most children of the IQ elite will have Jews in their extended relatives, which will make my kind of pro-Semitism even more widespread in the future.

6/07/2009 08:05:00 PM

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...15473722204099
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #2
Eilert
Blood Snob
 
Eilert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,022
Eilert
Question

Who the hell's Steve Sailer?
__________________
Anthony Weiner: the epitome of the Jew.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #3
wildbill
Member
 
wildbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 559
wildbill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I thought until today he was Swiss goy.
This is weird. Sailer is guessing he's a Jew because he likes books written by Jews, but doesn't really know if he is Jewish.

These Jew authors wouldn't make much money if only Jews bought their books.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #4
cygnet
Member
 
cygnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 280
cygnet
Default

This explains so much. I hadn't seen it. Thanks for finding it, Mr. Linder.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #5
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,672
steven clark
Default

I read Sailer's articles from time to time. It looks like another case of sucking up to the ones who have the publishing strings. I'm reminded of Dr. Laura Schleissinger, who brays and proclaims her Jewishness even though she was born a gentile. She probably decided to throw in her lot with the rulers.
A great many 'intellectual' whites become Jew lovers.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #6
Peer Fischer
Senior Member
 
Peer Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,871
Peer Fischer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Although I'm Catholic, I became very pro-Semitic at the age of 13 when my powers of logic kicked in(and my hair turned curly).
Curly hair is only one possible semitic indicator and probably not the most reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I quickly noticed that a high percentage of the thinkers I either agreed with (e.g., Milton Friedman) or whom I considered it a worthy challenge to argue against were Jewish.
Sure, many thinkers that one either agrees with or disagrees with are likely to be yids. And ...?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Since I was adopted, a few years later I concluded that it was likely that I was half-Jewish biologically, (which indeed appears to be the case based on evidence my wife dug up when I was 30).
Jews are not a single race but a combination of certain races. Or, it's not a race at all as some claim, except when it is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's important to understand the chain of causation: having a very Jewish-style brain (e.g., enjoying logical argument), I sought out the best logical arguers to read, very many of whom were Jewish.
Non-jews are not logically inclined?

This is all very subjective. He rambles on a bit and despite his assertions to the contrary is NOT presenting a very logical argument.

Sailer may or may not be of the kikeish persuasion, but nothing from this ramble of his proves anything for sure either way. Other than that he seems to want to believe it.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #7
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke
 
Frank Toliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,373
Frank Toliver
Default

He should get a dna test done. If it comes back that he has tapir blood , he's jewish.
__________________
Channon and Chris; gone but not forgotten.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #8
wildbill
Member
 
wildbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 559
wildbill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I read Sailer's articles from time to time. It looks like another case of sucking up to the ones who have the publishing strings. I'm reminded of Dr. Laura Schleissinger, who brays and proclaims her Jewishness even though she was born a gentile. She probably decided to throw in her lot with the rulers.
That's kind of what I'm thinking. Maybe Sailer was trying to suck-up to some Jews?
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #9
Mark
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,219
Default

Quote:
In the future, however, most children of the IQ elite will have Jews in their extended relatives, which will make my kind of pro-Semitism even more widespread in the future.
He certainly makes a strong argument why mischlings shouldn't be trusted or accepted as white.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #10
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I thought until today he was Swiss goy.

Came across this comment on Age of Treason blog:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More: Sailer is quoted here elaborating on his Jewishness:

For an extreme example of how pro-Semitism can come about within an individual merely through genes alone, consider me. Although I'm Catholic, I became very pro-Semitic at the age of 13 when my powers of logic kicked in(and my hair turned curly). I quickly noticed that a high percentage of the thinkers I either agreed with (e.g., Milton Friedman) or whom I considered it a worthy challenge to argue against were Jewish. Since I was adopted, a few years later I concluded that it was likely that I was half-Jewish biologically, (which indeed appears to be the case based on evidence my wife dug up when I was 30). It's important to understand the chain of causation: having a very Jewish-style brain (e.g., enjoying logical argument), I sought out the best logical arguers to read, very many of whom were Jewish. (You may object that my political views today don't sound much like those of the majority of American Jews, but I was enormously influenced by Jewish neoconservatives in the 1970s and 1980s. Having gone to some lengths to expose myself to Jewish thinkers (not because they were Jewish per se, but because those who most stimulated my kind of mind more than writers from other ethnic groups), I absorbed from them a lot of typically Jewish political stances: e.g., pro-Israel and pro-immigration.

Now, my pro-Semitism came about even though I was being raised in my (adoptive) family, which has no Jewish relatives, and, in fact, has a slight anti-Semitic mindset. (I realize my case is only a single data point, so I recommend somebody conduct a formal adoption study of Jews and part-Jews adopted by gentile families.) In the future, however, most children of the IQ elite will have Jews in their extended relatives, which will make my kind of pro-Semitism even more widespread in the future.

6/07/2009 08:05:00 PM

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...15473722204099


He always set of not only my Jewdar, but my gaydar. He always struck me as someone who opposed 3rd worlders not because he liked White pussy but because there would be no more Latte bars and people would not mow their lawns
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

Last edited by diabloblanco92; June 20th, 2009 at 04:17 PM.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #11
F.W. Braun
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,463
Default

I think that was written in 2003, he has evolved since then. "I might be part Jewish" schtick is often used by MSM journalists and politicians who wish to write about race and immigration. It's basically used as a protective shield. I note that his private musings on his Jewishness are no longer available on his site. In any case, he's very good on race and I.Q. Steve Sailer, Michael Levin, Larry Auster, Michael Hart, Rabbi Schiller, Arthur Jensen (Jewish Mother), Richard Herrnstein, even Gottfried are well worth reading on a regular basis.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,329
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
I think that was written in 2003, he has evolved since then. "I might be part Jewish" schtick is often used by MSM journalists and politicians who wish to write about race and immigration. It's basically used as a protective shield. I note that his private musings on his Jewishness are no longer available on his site. In any case, he's very good on race and I.Q. Steve Sailer, Michael Levin, Larry Auster, Michael Hart, Rabbi Schiller, Arthur Jensen (Jewish Mother), Richard Herrnstein, even Gottfried are well worth reading on a regular basis.
Yeah...who knows. He's ok to read, but to me he's primarily a cleverer. Always trying to be cleverer than the next guy but never dealing with the thing that matters. He does say his belief is based on geneaology. Maybe he's lying. I'll take him at his word. He's either jew or wishes he were, which is just as bad.

This is just funny:

very Jewish-style brain (e.g., enjoying logical argument)

Logical argument is the last thing anyone who has dealt with jews would associate with them. Their logic is entirely instrumental. It's used to get what they want. They only use logic in argument to the point at which they can't beat the goy're they're trying to intimidate. The minute they realize they can't cow their opponent, they resort to smears, their stock in trade.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,329
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
I think that was written in 2003, he has evolved since then. "I might be part Jewish" schtick is often used by MSM journalists and politicians who wish to write about race and immigration.
I've never noticed anyone trying this.

Quote:
It's basically used as a protective shield. I note that his private musings on his Jewishness are no longer available on his site. In any case, he's very good on race and I.Q. Steve Sailer, Michael Levin, Larry Auster, Michael Hart, Rabbi Schiller, Arthur Jensen (Jewish Mother), Richard Herrnstein, even Gottfried are well worth reading on a regular basis.
They're all smart. If you know where they pull punches you can profit from them. Sailer had a good writeup on the causes of the housing bubble.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #14
F.W. Braun
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,463
Default

Sailer worships high I.Q. and he views Ashkenazis as a race of supermen. It's possible that he claims to be part Jewish to get closer to the Chosen People. I note that MacDonald has recently stated that Ashkenazis' I.Q. isn't 115 as he had previously thought but closer to 110; and that their success is more due to cohesive collectivist action and mutual promotion than to high I.Q. They remain the most organized ethnic community in the world and they promote fellow ethnics at every opportunity.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; June 20th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #15
F.W. Braun
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,463
Default

Quote:
I've never noticed anyone trying this.
Really? Geert Wilders springs to mind.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,329
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Sailer worships high I.Q. and he views Ashkenazis as a race of supermen. It's possible that he claims to be part Jewish to get closer to the Chosen People. I note that MacDonald has recently stated that Ashkenazis' I.Q. aren't 115 as he had previously thought but closer to 107; and that their success is more due to cohesive collectivist action and mutual promotion than to high I.Q. They remain the most organized ethnic community in the world and they promote fellow ethnic at every opportunity.
Nearly every jewish assertion (like every jewish "great") is revealed in time to be a lie (or fraud). Nothing jews say can be trusted. Once you know a writer won't say something, he just comes off as a balloon, all air and no gravitas. IQ has got to be the single least interesting theme in racialism.
 
Old June 15th, 2009 #17
F.W. Braun
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,463
Default

I think behavioral genetics might be even more important to a well-functioning society. How many jobs require a high I.Q.? Of course, people with high a I.Q. score extremely low on common indicators of sociopathology: low crime rates, high empathy towards others, less mental illness, healthy lifestyle, family-oriented, etc. High I.Q. people are just better people. In the case of Jews, they're mostly wonderful to the ingroup, not so much to the outgour. That has been the evolutionary strategy of Judaism for millennia.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; June 20th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
 
Old June 16th, 2009 #18
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's important to understand the chain of causation: having a very Jewish-style brain (e.g., enjoying logical argument), I sought out the best logical arguers to read, very many of whom were Jewish.
I think Jew media promotion of Jew intellectuals is also part of the chain.

Some months back Sailer proposed a grand bargain on VDARE. The Jews would stop supporting mass immigration in exchange for continued unlimited Jewish immigration. He also conceded the Jews would never go for it. It's funny though: Sailer negotiating with US Jewry is like Dennis Ross negotiating with Israel.
 
Old June 16th, 2009 #19
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,672
steven clark
Default

One of the essential problems with the conservative movement is that the Neocons highjacked it in the late 60's. The Birch Society had a revealing article of how when Reagan came in, all of the paleocons who were to accompany him who kept out and the neocons came in, and their front men like Bill Bennett. Any official conservative discussion or forum has a Jewish filter on it. Again, it reminds me of Schlessinger and Michal Savage. I like to listen to both, but remember that first, they wipe out the gentiles, THEN they can wildly attack the left or whatever. They are attacking for their purposes, not ours. This is the tragic flaw of any 'conservative' movement...they let the Jew in, and you already have an agenda. Look at Ron Paul as opposed to McCain. Or what happened to NATIONAL REVIEW when they axed Sobran and Buchanan.
 
Old June 16th, 2009 #20
Vaughn
Junior Member
 
Vaughn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 122
Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Sailer worships high I.Q. and he views Ashkenazis as a race of supermen. It's possible that he claims to be part Jewish to get closer to the Chosen People. I note that MacDonald has recently stated that Ashkenazis' I.Q. isn't 115 as he had previously thought but closer to 107; and that their success is more due to cohesive collectivist action and mutual promotion than to high I.Q. They remain the most organized ethnic community in the world and they promote fellow ethnics at every opportunity.
Do have a source for this? I don't see anything on his blog saying this.
 
Reply

Tags
age of treason, faileoconservative, sailer

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.
Page generated in 0.16765 seconds.